Need a Little Company - Cover

Need a Little Company

Copyright© 2015 by HeatAndChills

Chapter 5: Dues To Pay

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Dues To Pay - A "Cabin Fever" fanfiction. In the wake of their impulsive, wild affair, Marcy and Paul are rescued. The secret of what they did together makes for a strained relationship. Yet they each find themselves tempted to relive the robust sexual chemistry they shared that morning in the cabin. As the weeks and months roll on, they find themselves using sex, and each other, as a means of coping with their trauma and angst over the deadly outbreak at the cabin.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

There were no spare bathrobes in the bathroom. Either there was only one available because Marcy had booked the room for one, or more likely, there was another in the wardrobe outside and she simply hadn't bothered to bring it in to the bathroom.

Paul wrapped a towel around his waist. He wasn't sure why exactly; he was sure that he'd be completely bare again before too long. But something about stepping out into the motel room nude felt a bit too presumptuous.

Hesitating a moment with his hand on the door handle, Paul sighed, and stepped out of the bathroom trying wear the most casual expression he possibly could.

He tried to be cool, but the second he saw Marcy, he paused for an instant. He knew she'd hardly be fully clothed, but the sight of her lying on the double bed, her bathrobe wide open, revealing everything, was still a shock to his system.

Paul hoped she didn't notice his reaction.

Her hair was still wrapped up in a twisted towel standing upright upon her head. The television was on, playing a commercial break at a moderate volume.

It took Marcy a second to notice him. Considering the banality of what she was watching, Paul couldn't help but feel a little insulted. But it also occurred to him that she might've just been playing hard-to-get as part of one of her mind games.

"Hey," she suddenly greeted him with a sweet voice and warm grin.

"Hey," Paul repeated, still trying to act casual.

"Come over here," Marcy invited him warmly, waving him over with clumsy motions of her left foot.

Paul smirked as he strutted over towards the bed, the idea of climbing on top of her and taking her missionary-style making his heart race.

Marcy spread her legs apart, exposing her slit to him. It was funny to think that he'd visited that nondescript little orifice no less than four times by now but this was the first time he'd ever really seen it. As a matter of fact, this was the first pussy he'd ever seen in real life.

Like every other part of Marcy's body, it was a tantalizing sight. Even though she had a neatly-trimmed bush on her mons, her labia was as smooth as a baby's bottom. It was parted slightly, revealing the flawless pink tone of her inner lips, their surface glimmering from her juices.

Paul placed a hand upon his towel, about to release it and let it drop to the floor, revealing his own sex.

"I want you to lick my pussy," Marcy told him with a smile.

Paul hesitated, unable to hide his shock.

"Fair's fair, Paul," Marcy reacted, her expression instantly turning serious. "I went down on you before. It's your turn to repay the favor," she told him, acting as if she was talking about something as benign as a $10 loan.

Paul sighed. This wasn't what he, not to mention his raging hormones, wanted. But he couldn't argue with her logic. He looked her in the eye. Marcy established her dominance with the raising of a single eyebrow. If he wanted an argument, she would oblige.

Trying to feign an enthusiastic smile Paul crawled on to the mattress and lowered himself down between her legs. He paused for a moment while he psyched himself up, Marcy's vulva only inches from his face. He could feel the warmth radiating from it; its scent saturated his nostrils.

Like any guy, Paul had spent a heck of a lot of time fantasizing about sex during his life. He'd thought a lot about playing with boobs, fingerfucking, thrusting furiously away with a hot babe wrapped around him; but eating one out was an act he hadn't thought much about at all. He was actually a little grossed out by the idea; in no small part because essentially he'd be licking his own jism, which would've still been inside Marcy. He worried that the taste of her cunt might make him gag.

"Come on," Marcy said, in a once again sweet voice, as she wiggled her hips teasingly. "I won't bite," she joked.

Paul poked his tongue out. Half way, and then with a bit of resolve, all the way. He made a timid, brisk lick that barely skimmed her inner lips. Marcy didn't even seem to notice it. He paused for a moment while he evaluated the brief experience. The contact had been so glancing that his tongue hadn't even registered any taste.

Cautiously, he went in for another pass, this time extending his tongue deeper into the gap.

Then he licked her again, then a fourth time, a fifth, a sixth ... each time a little braver than the last; venturing deeper into her labia, brushing through it with slower and slower strokes. When he was able to discern the unfamiliar bittersweet taste, he didn't particularly care for it, but he was immensely glad that it didn't disgust him. It did wonders for his confidence.

Marcy simply lay back watching him. She decided to give Paul, who was obviously an absolute amateur at this, time to acclimatise to the new experience. She simmered away on the subtle stimulation he was giving her, while anticipating the pleasure she was about to have once she'd taken him to school.

Paul persisted until his tongue was probing her as deep as it could go, wiggling around inside for a second or so before retreating to begin the cycle all over again. Going down on Marcy was starting to agree with him. He was able to liken the sensation of parting her flesh with his tongue to the feeling he got doing likewise with his cock. He was a little concerned, though, that Marcy hadn't really reacted to it yet.

"Hey Paul?" she eventually said. "How 'bout working on my clit?" she hinted, reaching down to massage the sensitive nub for a couple of seconds.

Paul studied her clit for a second, figuring out just how he was going to come at it. When Marcy removed her fingers, Paul leaned in and gave her an 'ice cream' lick from back to front that briefly brushed over her clit. His second attempt was more accurate, giving it a decent stroking and the third attempt, even more so.

He settled in to a pattern of faster licks for a little while before changing things up a bit, coming at her nub from different angles.

Marcy sank into the mattress and sighed, her mouth curled up in a quivering grin. The stimulation Paul offered made her entire body feel alive. In many ways, Paul's inexperience made for an enjoyable experience as his experimental approach toward the tasks provided some unexpected sensations.

Her chest began to heave and her pulse began to race. The mindless little moans she began to make were music to Paul's ears.

He watched with awe as she reached in to slowly massage her yielding tits. His blood became saturated with primal hormones as she played with them. It felt like a tease. Deep down, Paul knew that she was doing it for her own gratification, but it felt like a tease. In that moment, he loved and hated her all at once. He knew if he made any attempt to take her now, she would almost certainly balk and reject him. He would have to restrain himself for the time being.

"Mmm! Flutter! Flutter on it, Paul," Marcy instructed in a lusty sigh.

Paul did as he was told, eager to give Marcy her satisfaction so that he would be free to tend to his own needs. He began quickly flicking her erogenous clit with his tongue. He pushed himself to do it even faster, but he was unable to maintain his most brisk pace for long without slowing for a rest.

The variations in his speed sent tingles through Marcy's body in surges. Her tits were so full of excitement that her hands couldn't keep up. She kneaded them in and out to their limits and tweaked her nipples repeatedly. But she felt like all she wanted to do was push them up against a washing machine on its spin cycle and just let its raw power jitter them around like crazy.

Her soft whimpers turned into breathier, louder moans. She was starting to be loud enough for neighboring rooms to be able to hear her. But what little restraint she'd begun with had been discarded by now. She was horny and enjoying it; discarding all her concerns, including what her friends might think if they heard her getting laid right after Karen's funeral, had been the whole point of this dalliance with Paul.

For his part, Paul didn't care much about the noise either. All he could think about was how much he wanted to get his cock inside her hot snatch.

"Paul? Paul?" Marcy uttered, struggling to channel her breath into coherent words. "Paul!" she said clearly, finally catching Paul's full attention.

"Well, don't stop!" she ordered. Paul began rhythmically lapping her clit once again, but kept his eyes locked on hers, attentively awaiting his next instruction.

"You know what works real good? If you trace the alphabet on it with your tongue," she told him with ragged breath. "Do that!"

Paul instantly obeyed, tracing the capital letter "A" over her erect nub, then "B" and so on. Marcy's head dropped back on to the mattress like a rock. Her wanton song grew louder than ever. Her hips began to pivot up and down as she started arching her back, making it difficult for Paul to keep his tongue where it needed to be.

The spectacle before him was driving him insane: watching Marcy squeeze and mash those gorgeous jugs every which way imaginable.

When he got to "K" Marcy bit down on her lip and made a whine unlike any noise Paul had heard from her before. Within seconds it devolved into an emphatic growl of "Oh god, yeah!"

A sense of triumph washed over Paul as she vocalized her climax. Just to be safe (and perhaps to establish himself as a satisfying partner) Paul continued right up to the end of "N." By this stage Marcy was totally lost in orgasm.

Paul sprang up and scrambled forwards, tearing the towel away from his loins and tossing it aside as he did so. His cock, fully erect and throbbing, pointed down towards its prize. He wasted no time plunging it deep into her hot sex. She was absolutely saturated; every motion was like gliding on air. Yet she was tighter that Paul had ever felt before. It was heaven.

He began a vigorous cycle of thrusting immediately, fucking her with utter abandon while beneath him Marcy could do nothing more than moan at her own ecstasy. But such an intense frenzy could never be sustained. It took less than half a minute for the urges Paul had been supressing to find their release. He came deep inside her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.