A Pound of Flesh - Cover

A Pound of Flesh

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dave and Nick are lifelong best friends, but when Nick gets into trouble with a loan shark and Dave does his best to save him, only to find out that he has been castrated, their relationship changes, especially after Nick's shallow bride Nancy leaves him at his lowest point and Dave takes him in.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Celebrity   Crime   Workplace   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Caution   Nudism   Politics  

When we arrived at my place, I knew that I wanted to fuck Chelsea right off the bat, just as I could tell that Nicky wanted another go at Monica. It didn't take long, in fact, for me to bring out the beer and help those two relax a little more to prepare for the act. I could see how hot and heavy Nicky made Monica, not that I could blame either of them. In relatively short order, those two were rolling around on the carpet, Monica pulling off articles of Nicky's clothing with her teeth. Ironically, I think that Nicky not being able to perform normally took some of the pressure off both of them, not that either of them wouldn't have gladly dealt with performance anxiety so that Nicky could truly fuck her.

Chelsea giggled a little as she virtually dragged me into the bedroom with her, where she knelt to make up for lost time. Her mouth was as hot as lava as she descended upon my cock with it, licking and sucking with an undeniable hunger for it. This was a truly delicious contrast with her "ice-queen" façade of the "stiff upper lip" lady of the British upper crust. She winked at me more than once as she played with my balls, too, tossing her hair as she nearly gagged more than once and I could see the shape of my dick move along her face. Her tongue slid repeatedly over the opening of my cock and pretty soon bathed the head in its wetness.

When we heard Monica scream her climax from Nicky's oral services, I could smell Chelsea get wetter and she redoubled her efforts to get me off, which soon had the desired effect, as I pumped a massive load that I had built up all afternoon and evening. The last time I came that day was up Nicky's sweet boi pussy. I grinned, knowing this, especially as my new fiancée must have at least suspected that my cock had been balls deep inside him that morning. When she gave me a lascivious wink and gulped down my spunk, I could tell that she knew exactly where my dick had been that day.

"Delicious ... can't wait to watch you fuck him and suck your cock straight from his arse," Chelsea delighted me by saying such kinky things in her posh accent.

"Wow, Chels, you are something else ... my classy English tart," I laughed as I pulled her to her feet for a snowball from the traces that didn't make it down her throat.

"Well, what can I say? It's such a pleasure to have a man who would shamelessly plunder bum and quim, bloke and lady alike," she licked her lips after our steamy kiss.

"You really get off on me buggering Nicky, don't you?" I chuckled.

"Oh, God, yes, love! It makes my fanny wet to even think of you taking his arse that way. He's such a darling little twink and you're such a randy goat ... you belong together, just as you and I do," Chelsea assured me, as she began disrobing in full view of me until she wore nothing but lingerie attached to hose by straps.

"Like my knickers? Smell how soaked they are from you fucking my face, knowing that you pounded his sweet bum earlier today," Chelsea brought her panties to me ... and they were indeed dripping wet.

Before I knew it, I was flat on my back in a 69, Chelsea's bald pussy riding my face, much to my delight (and hers), while her mouth devoured my dick yet again. I licked greedily at her yummy slit, too, pleased at how her snatch never lost its musky smell and taste over the years. She went out of her way to get me hard again, evidently desperate to make me ready for her succulent twat. Her tongue slid all along my cock, from the head to the base, repeatedly, doing her level best to make me stiff as could be. It was a damn good reminder of why she was such a popular porn star.

"Someone has returned to life in a hurry," Chelsea snickered as my cock stiffened faster than expected.

"Well, I can see why you're so good at what you do ... You love it," I grinned as Chelsea reversed herself and slid on top of my dick, taking it inside her.

"God's teeth, you have no idea how much I love it, Dave. But you know what my secret is? When I want to get really wet, truly hot and bothered, I imagine that I'm doing this ... shagging you," Chelsea confessed, "Don't tell anyone, please. I rather like having the edge, though I suspect that Eden often thinks of her hubby while she fucks other men. Not always, but often. Sometimes, personally, I think of David Hasselhoff, but it's mostly you."

"Hasselhoff, huh, and I get more orgasms from you than he does? That's flattering as hell. He's Michael fucking Knight, after all," I laughed as I felt Chelsea bounce so furiously up and down on my pole that I worried for a second or two that she might break it.

"A living legend, but no candle to you, darling. You're the love of my life. You really are, dear. I've waited to be yours for a long time and I got tired of waiting any longer. I had to find out what the stumbling block was for you. Once I learned that it was a sensible, if not particularly correct, worry like that, I wanted to put that behind us and yesterday. Do you know why I don't let my esteemed colleagues fuck me without a rubber?" Chelsea asked me as she continued to ride me, enjoying my dick at her own pace right then...

"Not really, but I'm sure that you'll tell me, babe," I answered with a grin.

"For the same reason that I've never taken it in the bum. Those are privileges not just for any man. I'd do the bareback with you or Nicky. A few trusted and admired others, like Eden's husband Jack. As for the buggery, well ... I've determined to give you my cherry arse. You shall be the first to use me there," Chelsea explained to me as we got it on, hot and sweaty, under the sheets...

I got the distinct impression that she would normally prefer other positions, but that this was a rare event where she wanted to milk me for all she could in more ways than one. Chelsea wanted to make love to me this time around, to reiterate that she really was my girl in the same way that Nicky was my boy. They both belonged to me, which was perfectly fine in my book. There would be plenty of time for wild, rough, kinky sex. This was a moment for the tender side of loving.

As I felt Chelsea tighten up and squeeze my cock for the contents of my balls, which emptied into her, I heard Monica cum yet again, which made Chelsea and me laugh all over again. There was no doubt now that those two did have their moment of intimacy, both physical and emotional, just as we had ... and just as Nicky and I had. There were multiple bonds forming at once, and that was perfectly fine with me. Judging from the look of vicarious joy on Chelsea's face, it was okay with her, too.

We lay there for a moment or two longer, as Chelsea put her head on my chest, her frosty façade forgotten for now. Her hair felt soft to the touch as I ran my fingers through it, holding her in my arms at last. We dozed off for a little while together on my bed, while Nicky apparently did the same with Monica. We were more than fuckbuddies or bedfellows now ... we were lovers as well. Ours was more than a fling. It was a love affair and both of us knew it, just as Nicky knew the same about what we had together ... and Monica and Nicky knew about each other.

I awoke to Chelsea's tears on my hairy chest, while Nicky and Monica stood over us, both of them grinning. Chelsea woke up then and began kissing me fiercely, not even checking to see if we were watched. I stroked her hair a bit more and looked triumphantly at the happy couple in front of us, at which point Chelsea turned to see them as well. She smiled and blew them a kiss before turning to me for my blessing, and then gesturing for them to join us on the bed.

"You were crying, Chels," I remarked.

"Tears of joy, am I right?" Monica gave her two cents.

"Precisely. You proved to me that I was still worthy of your love ... that you really wanted me after all. All that you needed was to get that silly, if understandable, worry out of your head. You know, that double standard bollocks. You're my Yank and I'm never giving you up. I certainly wouldn't deny you anything that you wished. I shall lavish you with affection in whatever form that you wish, spoil you rotten, darling. You made me feel like both a proper lady and a saucy tart at once. The blokes can usually do the one or the other, but not both. It's either sniveling little worms who kiss my arse for the privilege of shagging me or conceited bastards who think that they're God's gift to womankind. I feel like bloody Goldilocks right now. I've found the chap who's just right," Chelsea kissed me feverishly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.