A Pound of Flesh - Cover

A Pound of Flesh

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dave and Nick are lifelong best friends, but when Nick gets into trouble with a loan shark and Dave does his best to save him, only to find out that he has been castrated, their relationship changes, especially after Nick's shallow bride Nancy leaves him at his lowest point and Dave takes him in.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Celebrity   Crime   Workplace   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Caution   Nudism   Politics  

While we drank a little and waited for our entrées, I noticed that the waitress, a rather friendly one with a very swarthy, earthy skin tone, began flirting rather openly with Nicky and me, but she honed in especially on him. He was a bit flustered and embarrassed by the attention, particularly because he knew that his ability to gratify her was limited. Even so, after several cues and hints that Chelsea and I were cool with it, Nicky started flirting back more decisively with our server. I read the name tag and decided on a frontal attack at last.

"So ... Monica, do you like Nicky here? You seem to ... a lot. I don't blame you. He's rather cute, after all," I began rubbing his crotch in front of her, while playing footsie with Chelsea.

Monica giggled and nodded, though she was a bit stunned at how intimately I touched Nicky. She leaned over with her rather fine bosom heaving and her cleavage on display under a top a size or two too small to contain it all and put her own hands on Nicky's groin, truly curious about it. That was when she noticed how flaccid Nicky remained ... and what was missing. Her eyes grew wide with shock, her flirtatious mood darkened by uncertainty, fear, and even panic ... what was the deal with Nicky's privates?

"Where are ... his ... cojones?" the Spanish word said it all, besides reflecting Monica's Tejana heritage.

"Gone, I'm afraid, sweet Monica. Yes, we grieve their loss, too. It was cruel of the man who took them away. To make it worse, Nicky lost them because he did something dangerous and expensive for the sake of love. Imagine that? Then, to add insult to injury, his fiancée dumped him the moment that he told her that he lost his family jewels," I frowned at the bit, the anger in my own eyes showing to all who could witness it how I felt about what was done to poor Nicky.

Poor Monica's eyes now flashed with rage and sorrow, her compassion also pouring over as she planted a rather sudden kiss on Nicky's lips. Her tears went from her eyes onto his face, too, as she kissed him hungrily, hoping to prove that she still desired him. She whispered something to him, something that I was sure if he were still intact would have made his cock rise to the occasion. That was an irony indeed, that she was most attracted to him as a result of him not being able to do much about it.

"You deserved better than to be tossed aside like trash, sweet Nicky. Never doubt that. I am glad that you have Dave and ... Chelsea, right? They seem to be good friends. Maybe I could be a good friend for you, too," Monica proposed in front of us, overcome with emotion, before suddenly looking worried ... would we get jealous?

"Monica, it's fine. Nicky and I have our thing. Chelsea and I have our thing ... Chelsea and Nicky could very well have their own thing soon. No reason why you and Nicky can't have, you know ... your thing. Do you get my meaning?" I hoped that my point was made well enough.

"And you ... and you and I could have our thing, too, can't we?" Monica dared to indicate that she indeed wanted me, too.

"What am I, chopped liver?" Chelsea asked aloud, but her wink made it seem at least partly in jest.

"No ... but if you are, I'll eat you with some fava beans and a nice Chianti," Monica teased her a little.

"Meaning?" I asked her, curiously, as she heard her boss cough impatiently.

"You'll see ... provided that I get an invitation to your place after work, assuming that I still have a job," she winked at us ... there was something else to this girl, that much was clear.

Monica rushed to take care of her other patrons, while the rest of us chuckled a bit, knowing that she had basically turned our ménage a trois into potentially something else, not that we minded. Who could resist the likes of this Tejana sweetheart, right? I made a firm decision and called over her boss, so that I could make sure that he understood what was at stake.

"For the record, in case you wondered what took Monica so long, it was her compassion for poor Nicky here, who had been treated horribly by his ex-fiancée. You and I both know what it's like to be burned by that kind of woman, don't we? Stupid, selfish, and shallow. I can see it in your eyes ... Cecil. Do you catch my drift? She was simply sharing the milk of human kindness. That's a laudable thing, even if it occasionally causes a slight inconvenience, wouldn't you agree?" I waved a Benjamin to make my point and Cecil nodded.

"You were wrong about one thing, though, sir," he added.

"Which was?" I asked him.

"I was hurt by the wrong kind of man ... not woman. I'm gay," he explained, at which I shrugged, admitting my error, "Otherwise, though, you're spot on. Howard was a complete waste of space."

"See what I mean? Now, cut the girl some slack, okay?" I urged him.

"Deal," he grinned, understanding now what I had in mind ... Monica was going to focus on us for this night, at least until we left.

Monica then began spending almost all of her time with us, even taking bites of our food, not that we complained. She also showed a distinct interest in doing her best to get some signs of life from Nicky, and she finally managed, mostly by waving her tits increasingly in his face. He was only semi-hard, apparently something possible even without balls, but it was a start, and Chelsea helped by leaning over a little, too, catching some food in her cleavage before pushing his face down to her bust to eat it.

I recalled something about the prostate and decided on a course of action that might help ... regularly plundering Nicky's ass while he fucked the others to help him get it up whenever possible. It was one of the creative ways that had some hope of giving him back something of his capacity for pleasure ... perhaps he could lose his virginity, after all. We would have to take him to a urologist, at any rate, to learn what exactly his options and risks were. I wanted my boi, correction ... OUR boi to be in great health, if at all possible. He was our bum boy, our pretty boy ... our lover. We would have to take very good care of him, as I always did.

I then laid out an outline of ideas on a napkin and showed it to the other three (counting Monica, that is). They nodded and Nicky in particular grinned. I could tell that he really wanted to make the most of life despite his orchidectomy. He also still loved me best, wanted to be my bottom bitch, which pleased me to no end. His enthusiasm for my ideas was more than matched by the others. We formed a kind of pact or covenant between us to settle our affairs. We would each have our relationship with each other, defined as we wished it to be and subject to change, of course. Monica left no doubt of her feelings by handing her panties to me and her bra to Nicky.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.