Awakening Miranda - Cover

Awakening Miranda

Copyright© 2015 by Midsummerman

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Miranda is not the stick insect so venerated by fashion houses. A lifetime of teasing by her younger associates leaves the delectably plump girl resigned to being an also-ran, till the cruel taunts of an arrogant male alerts an older women to her situation. Miranda is taken under her wing and that of her mature friends, and learns how to become very desirable - and get exactly what she demands from males, especially the one who brought her to light. He is also taught how to respect women.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Analingus  

Miranda's cunt tingled as she gripped the cane and lay it across the bare buttocks of the feminised and willing male, watching the flesh squirm as he slipped his erect cock against the sheets in anticipation of the humiliation of spending for a younger woman while his Mistress and the older women watched. She lifted the cane and was immediately locked into a deeply satisfying pleasure she could never have imagined, as the delicious sound of the descending cane saw those buttocks tense to greet it, and the combined noise of its impact against his flesh and the gasp of pain she had inflicted brought a growing spite from her. The male bucked and humped at the mattress as the plump Miranda wielded the cane as though she been born to the task, Rosa, Clarissa, and Mimi, adding to the male's submissive ecstasy by applauding her vigour as he was duly thrashed.

Miranda's mind was firmly on Baker as her plump cunt squirmed pleasingly with the action of the cane, she would have him this way, and oh how he'd pay for his curt manner. Parker felt the full venom of her delivery and the sound of the cane through the air was to him like the song of sirens luring him to his doom, his cock pulsed, and the feminised male was immersed in the ecstasy of submissive humiliation as he emptied his balls to the applause of the mature women, his orgasm gratifyingly plentiful at being caned and humiliated by the plump young woman. The women grinned knowingly at Miranda as she panted on recovering her breath, her ample breasts rising and falling, her nipples hard with excitement. She looked on at the male, still squirming with the blend of pain and pleasure, and gasped at the supreme pleasure and feeling of power it had given her. Rosa stepped forward and lifted the feminised male's skirt, her presence making him groan a little longer and squirt the final pathetic jets of semen on being reminded of his attire, her hand softly brushing the fresh red stripes.

'See how enjoyable it is, being in total command of a male? We could all see just how much that excited you. You'll soon grow in confidence when with us, and tonight we'll have Baker; he too will learn another role in life, one which be forced on him, and one which he'll learn to enjoy after a little training.' Clarissa and Mimi stepped forward with a tight black dress they knew would compliment her abundant curves. She was also presented with sheer black stockings and shiny black stilettos, her cunt tingling as she sat on the bed and rolled the black nylons onto her shapely legs, her fresh mood of dominance enhanced by watching Rosa deal with the maid. The stern woman ordered the male to his knees before her and pointed her cane to the frill of his skirt, the lace smeared with the generous evidence of his humiliation.

'See how you've spoiled your skirt! What happens to careless maids who dirty their skirts?' Parker's limp cock began to swell again as the enjoyment of being chided by the mature woman before a feminine audience gripped him.

'They ... they are caned Mistress.' Rosa strutted and sneered arrogantly before him, swishing the cane menacingly.

'And how, may I ask, do you know this?' Parker's anus tingled on realising he would be allowed to indulge in humiliating himself for the cruel amusement of the women.

'I ... I was caned for it once before.' Rosa smiled cruelly and lifted her chin with righteous pomposity.

'And how did you spoil the skirt with your filthy semen before?' Parker drew a breath and his cock lifted to a near full erection once more as he watched the dominant woman he worshipped strut her mature feminine shape while he sniffed at her scent.

'You had me ... had me masturbate before a mirror when I was first made to wear it.' His cock pulsed as the contemptuous laughter of the other women brought the lush humiliation of the moment home, Rosa so pleased to have him relive the moment when he showed the delicious shame of being feminised.

'And did you enjoy masturbating at what you saw, dressed as a petite female maid, on your knees at the feet of your Mistress?' He was now in that very position, apart from the mirror, and his cock now boned in need of further release of seed in sweet humiliation. He gasped and closed his eyes, anticipating the shame of his own admission and the derisory gestures he'd then hear from the women.

'Yes ... Oh yes Mistress, I came vigorously at being transformed into your maid ... I spent in humiliation and soiled the skirt.' He hung his head as the applause was given heartily by Clarissa and Mimi, thoroughly enjoying the honest disclosure of a male once arrogant and chauvinistic, now firmly under the control; a strong woman's property. Rosa lifted his chin with her cane.

'Then you shall know the cane again. You shall have it when we return with a special guest who'll witness it. Oh ... If you don't come, I'll know you've been masturbating over tonight's experience, and you'll be caged for a month. Be warned.' Clarissa and Mimi continued their curt laughter as they slipped the black dress over Miranda and zipped it tight, their faces aglow with smiles as they were joined by Rosa, and ushered the girl to a full length mirror. Miranda gasped again as she studied her figure expressing its voluptuous curves, the tight waist and hips showing the glorious femininity she'd hidden in loose shabby clothes for so long. The heels gave her taut calves the shape so desirable in seducing male prey, adding to her height and enhancing the dominance the women would nurture, and the black contrasted beautifully with her milky white skin and red hair. Clarissa grinned contentedly.

'With just a little make up, you'll be every inch the black widow. We'll all see the reaction you get from males tonight, I think you'll find it most satisfactory - especially from one in particular.' Miranda twirled to see the delicious curve of her full arse, surprised at just how shapely she was.

'Thank you so much! This is wonderful ... I'll have such an experience tonight, even if Baker doesn't show.' Mimi smiled as she ran a hand down the curve of Miranda's broad hip.

'Oh he'll show, he's such an egotistical cur and see's everything as a challenge to his superiority; knowing we'll be there won't allow him to go anywhere else after our little confrontation. He'll be there and he'll be brought home to pay dearly for his pride, he'll be a most obedient pet within a month, and when he's good and ready he'll be presented to you on a leash.'

Miranda was still a little pensive as she stepped from Rosa's leather seated limousine and took a deep breath on gazing at the lights illuminating the tastefully decorated Alhambra. Rosa nodded at the servile chauffeur, her property along with the car, both trinkets acquired by her crushing dominance over many males down the years.

'I'll let you know when you're to be back here Johnson, be prompt and one of the ladies will have you entertain them later, delay us and that cock stays caged for another week.' The submissive driver merely nodded meekly, his cock already bone hard in its downwardly bent position of denial in the chrome chastiser below his uniform, erect in the limitations of its confinement at just smelling the scent of the women and listening to the trite authority in their voices during the journey. He would not delay them. As he pulled away, two other cars arrived and equally confident women were greeted by their party. Miranda's confidence grew as some of the women who had seen her on the previous occasion gave her openly admiring looks, pleased with her transformation and accepting immediately that she would benefit their circle.

As the women strutted into the dimly lit club with its plush and suitably shady interior, Miranda was immediately aware of longing glances from males at one of the bars; not the leering and rowdy rudeness she had been accustomed to, but looks of reverence which were quickly checked by stern glances in return from Rosa and Melissa. The males at the bar were all there individually, not in raucous groups, and were there drinking timidly for a specific reason, brought there by a desire which the Alhambra had a reputation for in discrete circles. Unseen cocks pulsed at the vision of the women, particularly the redhead in black, imagining the delights of being in servitude to her. Miranda's nipples poked hard through the black material as she became excited by the strangely sexual and somehow relaxing atmosphere, men sat quietly in the plush leather seating while the women they were with chatted freely amongst each other while drinking, their male partners obviously bound by a code of obedience.

An elegantly executed wave from another one of the women recognised by Miranda, ushered them to a luxurious corner facing a small stage. As the women greeted each other and sat, quickly attended by a male waiter who bowed and accepted their drinks order, Miranda watched a buxom woman in a flowing silver dress, her breasts revealed almost to the nipples, sing a rendition of 'Deadlier than the male' which received eager applause from the appreciative female patrons, and somewhat servile homage from their male partners, awed by the belief she showed in her delivery of the words. Clarissa pointed to the lone males at the bar.

'Most of those males are both very brave and very foolish, they'll be trying to find some comfort and courage in a drink, still trying to hide from themselves the real reason they've braved exposure here. All will be submissive by nature, driven here by their innermost desire to meet dominant women, very few of them will have casually walked in here on passing. We've picked up many males here and had them know the consequences of the inferiority of their sex, there is nothing quite as pleasing as reducing a proud male to slavery, and passing him on like a toy to a woman requiring obedient service. Our man Baker is unlikely to know of the true strengths of this club, thankfully, due the life he leads at present; he'll be taught to enjoy our way whether he likes it or not, and breaking him will be such a pleasure.'

Lee Baker's ego fought what little common sense he had as he rankled with a decision over going immediately to the usual bar immediately, to gain the support of some of his lackeys and tow them along to that Alhambra place, or to go it alone and meet up later. Such was his arrogance, he decided on the latter; his thoughts that the old bitches would think less of him if he arrived with anyone else, they'd think he thought he was in need of back-up. Besides, he just wanted to see the old people's club, have a laugh at the fat girl's expense, and enjoy the rest of the evening telling his friends about how he'd put them down. He drove in the direction of where it lay, a quarter of the city where he rarely went, that had a strange mixture of eloquence and seediness; its own little downtown area with quieter bars more in keeping with the older and more discerning citizens. He parked up and had to admit to himself that the tastefully lit building with its Art Deco frontage had a strange appeal of its own. He felt he had been transported back to the era the place was built as he sauntered in, the dim lighting and somewhat staid atmosphere enhanced by the voice of the lone female singer. He smiled to himself as he approached the bar, expecting to see Bogart behind it; only the attire of the other males there, who gave him no more than scant nods of recognition, told him that he hadn't passed through some time tunnel. The reality was that he was totally out of his depth, in a place which had its own sense of order, something he would soon be taught to respect. The barman gave him a straight emotionless look as he asked for a beer, and as Baker looked around him he noticed the eyes of mature women studying him with curt smiles, their contempt for him quite plain, sensing the cockiness from his body language. It gave him a feeling of uneasiness, making him squirm a little as he tried to avoid returning the gaze of the unknown females, and look around for those he wanted to cast scorn upon before he made his exit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.