Coven - Cover

Coven

Copyright© 2015 by Incubi

Chapter 1

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ah Witches, vile monsters that kill in disgusting unsanitary ways, or are they? Maybe the lore has been changed over the centuries or maybe they have evolved themselves. What if they get stronger from sex, or warlocks (male witches) are the evil ones. Every author has a story to tell, but this is my weird interpretation.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   War  

Darkness was all I could see, I was swallowed by the darkness in a giant building. Every now and then I would see one of those small rounded red lights on a machine light up. From what I could see, which was practically nothing, I could tell that I was in an underground place, that which was similar to a boiler room. I wanted to turn back, but I couldn't. My feet just kept moving forward in the same pattern. Left, right, left, and then right again, every time a foot would hit the ground a slight splashing noise was audible in the darkness. The noise signaled that the floor was wet, and the whole time I walked, I prayed that nothing electrical hit the ground.

I don't know how I knew, but something told me I was reaching the end of the hallway. That should have been enough of a reason to turn around, I mean darkness combined with red lights in a long hall couldn't lead to anything happy. When was the last time you watched a horror movie and the door at the end of the hall lead to a bright field full of flowers and candy.

As I drew closer to the door, I got this feeling in my stomach, and not the feeling of joy. The only way I could describe this feeling was fear, but it went beyond that. Imagine if you were forced to face all your fears at once. I know that is a bad way of describing, but it was such and unpleasant feeling that I shook as I walked. My legs were as heavy as lead, yet they still forced me forward.

Finally I came to the end of the hall which revealed a big iron door. My body stopped about ten feet from the door and looked at it. Every muscle it my body was receiving the signals from my brain to move, but they wouldn't. Suddenly my body walked forward a little more and stopped at a little less than arms distance away.

Slowly my arm reached out towards the door handle. It seemed to take minutes from my perspective, but I know in reality it only took a couple of seconds. I took a deep breath to prepare myself for what laid behind the giant door. In one tug I pulled it open, but something unexpected happened. Red lights went off everywhere and this annoying alarm like noise began to blare.

My body jumped at the noise and my hand came loose from the handle and let it go. With a slamming noise, the iron shut on its own causing me to jump again. I began running the way I came, but the noise continued to follow me down the hall. I was almost at the exit when my foot no longer had grip.

My foot landed in a big puddle and lost its grip on the ground. I tried let out a shriek but nothing exited my lips, just a terrified look stuck to my face. It took, what seemed like forever to fall, but right before I hit the ground, my eyes opened and I sat up.

I blinked a couple of times as my retinas adjusted to the bright light that was coming from the window. 'All a dream again?' I thought to myself as my body shook violently in bed. This was my third nightmare this week, and it was only Monday. I had had two Sunday, one in the morning, and one during a nap.

Finally I stopped shaking and realized that my alarm was going off on the end table next to me. That must have been the noise from my dream because it was so similar. I leaned over and flipped the switch, making it stop the noise. A yawn exited my mouth and I crawled out of the covers.

My feet touched the warm carpet floor as I stood. I didn't move right away, in fear that my feet would drag me somewhere I had no business being. Finally I worked up the courage and walked over to my long mirror that hung on the wall, my feet stopping exactly where I wanted them to.

"God damn!" The words left my mouth almost instantly as I observed myself in the mirror. I looked like complete crap, it made me want to crawl back into bed. Sadly I resisted the urge because I had to get ready.

My body had broke into a cold sweat from the nightmare, just like it always did. I was nasty and icky so I peeled of my night shirt, exposing my boobs to myself in the mirror. A slight frown appeared on my face as I observed them, being a 36C made me feel a little small, but for the most part I was fine with it.

In the process of getting undressed, I shed the last part of my sleep wear, which was my panties. I held them up in the mirror. They were hot pink and something I only wore to sleep, they were to colorful to wear out the house, just in case something came up.

"Panties." I said the word to myself in the mirror and smirked slightly. That word drove most girls nuts, but to me it was a cute funny word. I threw them into the close basket with my shirt.

I stood in the mirror for a second, observing my body as a whole. Though I felt a little small in the boobs, I made up for the small loss in butt size. I turned at a ninety degree angle and looked at myself from a side view. Seeing myself like this made me smile and blush. I really was decent looking.

I had long wavy maroon hair that came down just past my shoulder blades. My eyes were a light green apple color and I had a small spray of freckles over my nose and the tops of my cheeks. My freckles were something I really liked about myself, especially since they weren't everywhere, just a neat band that ran from one cheek to the other.

Just so everyone knows, I stand at roughly 5'9 being taller then the average female, which has always made me stand out. I have been 5'9 since about my freshmen year of high school, and today was my first day of senior year. Anyways, back to the story at hand.

I looked at myself in the mirror for a little bit longer, studying my body structure and observing the noticeable genes that had been passed down from my mother, such as her eyes, hair, and nose. Other genes like my mouth, ears, and freckles came from my father.

Another thing to keep the story going along. My mother and father split up about five years prior to the story. I was about twelve a the time, just becoming a girl, and my older brother was about to be eighteen. One day my mother picked me up from school with the car packed. She said she had caught my father cheating, back then I didn't question like I would now.

Finally with a sigh I left the mirror and headed to the bathroom naked, my towels already hung up in there from the previous night. I shivered as I walked through the hall to the bathroom. "Hace frio!" My voice echoed through the empty halls.

"Get over it fuck face, when you pay the bills you can control the temperature." My mother poked her head out her room as she replied to me coming down the hall.

That may seem a little aggressive, but my mother was an amazing person. It was all in a joking tone and we argued back and forth like that throughout the day. Sadly I had to get ready so I entered the bathroom without coming back with some witty retort.

Once inside the bathroom, I turned on the water and waited for it to get warm before I got in. A small fun fact about me, is the fact that warm water was sort of a turn on for me. No idea why, but being in warm water made me ... well hot, no pun intended. I had to get my future spouse to buy me a hot tube.

Anyways, in the shower, I resisted the urge to do some inappropriate things, mostly because of the time factor. I couldn't have fun and eat breakfast, but I couldn't function throughout the day without my healthy bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, I would just have a breakdown or something.

Instead of washing everything, I stood there and let the water run over my head and down my body. Once in the shower, I lost all interest in the day and wished I could drown myself in water that ran over me. Showers were where I thought and at the moment my thoughts were overloading me.

I wasn't a very depressed person nor was I ever suicidal, but I got stressed easily, I mean really easily. Just getting in the shower to get ready for school caused a little stress. This little stress was caused by the thought of how much stress school caused.

I had my head leaned against the wall of the shower with my head down, the water running down my face making it sort of difficult to breathe. I closed my eyes, but they shot open immediately as I jumped at a bang on the door. I looked up with a sigh.

"Yes Mother?" I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, causing loud drops of water on the floor.

"Mother? I mean we can try an incest roleplay if you are into that kind of thing." A chuckle came from behind the door, the voice belonging to someone other then my mother.

"SSSKY!" I held out the 'S' for a short second as I shut the water off, slung open the curtain, and ran out the shower, only to slip and smack into the wall.

I laid there on the cold floor dazed, the whole bathroom spinning. I couldn't tell if I was on my side or looking up at the ceiling, but everything was spinning. The door opened to reveal a Caucasian female with solid black hair and vibrant blue eyes.

"Damn it E, can you not even shower properly?" The female bent down and grabbed my arm. She put my arm over her shoulder and pulled me to my feet.

My mother came to see what the noise was, only to snicker and shake her head. I wish she didn't because it made me even dizzier then I was. The female walked me to my room and laid me down on the bed.

By then my vision wasn't spinning anymore, but my head hurt and my stomach had a very sick feeling to it. I wanted to roll over and drift off into a nice sleep, but I probably had a concussion and I should probably go to school despite my head injuries.

"Are you okay, do you need me to kiss it better." The standing female chuckled at me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.