Preview

Coven

by Incubi

Copyright© 2015 by Incubi

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, Fa/Fa, ft/ft, Consensual, Romantic, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Science Fiction, Paranormal, Incest, Rough, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Slow, War,

Thriller Sex Story: Ah Witches, vile monsters that kill in disgusting unsanitary ways, or are they? Maybe the lore has been changed over the centuries or maybe they have evolved themselves. What if they get stronger from sex, or warlocks (male witches) are the evil ones. Every author has a story to tell, but this is my weird interpretation.

Author's Note

I asked for everyone on SOL to send me ideas for a story, so I could pick one to write about. I did this mostly to challenge myself to writing a story I didn't come up with. It is much easier to write something that comes from your brain, but having someone add something to your brain and then dumping it into a word document is a different story.

This is the basics of the info I was given...

"How about a story about a witches coven. I don't think there is a single witches coven story on SOL. All women of course. Men cannot be witches, they're warlocks. All witches are naturally bi-sexual but prefer women. The intimacy bonds the coven and the orgasms makes for more powerful witches. The witch is more open to absorbing the natural magic that all of nature gives off during what we call "afterglow." The witch becomes a magnet for magic during afterglow, with more magic, she's more powerful.

Of course, this causes issues for the warlocks who like to fuck and impregnate witches because the offspring of a witch and a warlock become more powerful than their parents and warlocks want those more powerful sons on their side. Witches and warlocks can mate with a normal human and their children also become magical but never as powerful as their "True Blood" cousins.

The coven would have nine to twelve witches, some would be related, sisters, mothers and daughters etc..."

This particular idea caught my eye, so I chose to write about it. This story is dedicated to Jefferson, thanks for the great idea and I feel honored to write a story with such potential, here is my interpretation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.