Discovery - Cover

Discovery

Copyright© 2015 by Lance Sterling

Chapter 8: The Party

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Party - Who wouldn't like to have some type of super power?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Now it was 1973. We were both seniors. Mom still did her mom thing. Both Kim and Denise had left home and were on their own. Kim had just started her job with Davy Crockett (not the historical figure but an attorney in our town) and was doing well with her night classes to become a paralegal. Denise had been married for two years now, and had two babies of her own. Actually she had to get married as she got an unexpected surprise in the third year of college ... but she was happy and so was mom to be a grandma. Not that I would ever want something bad to happen to my sister, but she always was a little bit 'holier than thou' and thought she knew it all. Guess she learned that she didn't. At the time I thought she would be upset to discover she was going to be a mother, but actually she didn't seem to mind as it gave her a reason to quit college, which I don't think she ever really had her heart in anyways. I think she just went to meet boys ... and well she did, one that knocked her up.

Aimee and I were still best friends, but didn't share the intimacy that we did as early teenagers. She had met a guy in school by the name of Carl, and to be honest, Carl was a really good guy. He got good grades, worked hard, and didn't think he was better than anyone else, even though he came from money.

I had gone through several girlfriends in high school. Nothing serious, but I dated each of them for several months enjoying their company until we just got bored with one another. The first three girls I dated were passionate kissers. I liked that, and they even let me touch them, and I don't know if I was too aggressive or what, but after going just so far ... they wouldn't go any further. I mean it wasn't that I didn't enjoy the occasional hand job, cause I did, and with Lisa, I even got a few blow jobs ... but I wanted to go all the way and they didn't. That was when I decided it was time to use my natural, or unnatural ability.

I had been going to the library during the Christmas break, reading on pheromones, chemical stimulation agents, anything and everything that I could understand that might help me in my quest. It was a book on animal mating that gave me the clue to solve my problem. It seems the scent glands on female animals are near the vagina. It is during the sniffing and rubbing activity that the male gets stimulated. That was the key, but I had to do it in reverse. I had to get the smell to the girl.

Midway through the 11th grade, I finally did it. I was able to create a potent sex pheromone. It would come out of my finger in a single drop. I figured that all I had to do was brush my finger on the girl's upper lip. Boy did I get a whole lot more than I had asked for.

Aimee and I had cleared it with mom. If we won the game on Friday night, we were going to go to a victory party at one of the player's homes. Of course mom was concerned about drugs and booze, and all the things mom worries about, but on the other hand, she had raised a couple of good kids and trusted us to behave. We promised that we would. Well we won, and that night on our way to the party I broke the news to Aimee.

"Well, I guess I owe it to you to tell you right off that tonight is going to be different," I said.

"How's that? She asked.

"Remember how I tried to create a pheromone that would make people obey my commands?"

"Yep, and that didn't work," she said.

"True, and then I tried to create one that would make people forget things, lose their short term memory?"

"Yep, and you are two for two," she said, "Aren't you ready to give up yet?"

"Nope," I said, "And the reason why those didn't work is that there is no such thing in nature. It seems the only pheromones we have the anger or attack pheromone, and the sex pheromone."

"Let me guess," she began, "And you've been working on the sex pheromone and have perfected it."

"Well I've been working on it, but I don't know that it is perfected, but I plan on giving it a try tonight with Casey or Trish."

"Cheerleaders?" she asked incredulously, "You don't think maybe you could try it on a girl who doesn't drop her panties at the mildest hint? Casey or Trish would probably screw you even if you didn't have a pheromone."

"No they wouldn't, or at least Casey, cause I've tried several times with her and she won't do anything other than let me feel her up a little."

"Oh Mike," Aimee said with a sadness in her voice, "I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you, but I guess you just have to learn some lessons on your own."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence," I said sarcastically.

"Oh I have faith in you, but you just haven't realized yet that you could have gotten laid a dozen times over if you would just say the right thing to the right girl."

"Oh yeah, and what is that, and who is the girl?" I replied.

"Never mind," she said, "We're here ... let's see your pheromone in action."

The victory party was at Dave Campbell's house. Dave's family had money, a fantastic patio with a gas grill and near Olympic size swimming pool. Plus it didn't hurt that Dave had all the latest music on 8-tracks.

Dave's parents were very liberal, and while it was illegal to give beer to 16 year olds, his parents looked the other way when it came to Dave's parties. Actually, what happened is that they would buy a keg of beer, set it beside the patio, and then take off for the evening, often not coming home until the next day. That way, they could deny any knowledge of anything. But Dave wasn't stupid either, so while a lot of drinking took place, it never got to the point where they disturbed the neighbors or anything. At the same time, it didn't hurt that his nearest neighbor was about a half mile away.

By the time we got to the party it was in full swing. Kids eating burgers, drinking beer, and girls in bikinis in the pool, while a lot of guys worked up the nerve to join them in the pool games.

"There's Casey," Aimee pointed out.

"Casey was sitting in a lounge chair wearing her bikini, and she was lip-locked with Freddie Lewinburger. I just stared as she and Freddie swapped spit. I knew right away that she was off the menu. I kept looking around and then I saw her. Trish was standing by the grill waiting on a burger to come off. I walked over to her.

"Hi Mike," she said as I approached, "I was hoping you might show up tonight."

"Yep, came with Aimee, what about you?" I replied.

"Oh, I came by myself," she grinned, "But I hope I don't go home that way. Have you eaten yet?"

"No, not yet," I said. "Those burgers look good though."

"Well, set yourself down over there in that lounge recliner and I'll bring you a plate and a beer."

I sat down in the recliner about 30 feet away and watched as Trish put together a burger and grabbed a mug, which she then filled from the keg and brought over.

"Move your feet silly," she said.

I moved my feet aside and she sat down at the foot of the recliner. I couldn't believe my luck, she wasn't with anyone and was giving me all of her attention.

She handed me the plate with the burger on it, taking a drink from the mug before handing that over.

"I hope you don't mind sharing with me," she said, "You of all people know I don't have any germs in my mouth anyways ... or anywhere else for that matter."

It was just about that time that Aimee was passing the chair with one of her girl friends and she heard what Trish said. She looked at me and rolled her eyes up to the back of her head, softly shaking it. That was Aimee's way of saying, "What a dumb blonde."

"No," I said, "I don't mind at all, and I hope we share some more 'germ free' time together later."

Trish giggled and then said, "We'll see ... we'll see."

Then Trish turned around an scooted back in the chair with me, her ass pressed up tight to my groin. Her scantily clad body pressed against my chest. I was beginning to feel a stirring down below, and knew it would only be a matter of time before she felt it too. But I didn't care, that was what I had come for tonight, and now was the time to activate my plan.

I concentrated on my finger, and within seconds, a clear drop of fluid appeared at its tip. I reached around and rubbed that finger gently on Trish's neck.

Nothing.

Maybe I didn't have enough I thought to myself, so I concentrated and several large drops came out, so much that I had to hold my other hand up to catch them before they fell to the ground. As I was doing this, more came out and I caught them as well. I had nearly a teaspoon of my pheromone juice in my hand and I rubbed into Trish's neck acting like I was massaging her. She just moaned, and then suddenly she jumped up.

"Owww," she hollered, "What is that, it burns."

Before I knew it, she was jumping into the pool washing it off. My experiment was a total failure. I had no idea it would burn.

"What'd you do man," one of the guys asked me, "Trish is like freaking out!"

Trish was standing waist deep in the shallow end, scrubbing her neck. You could see that it was red where I had massaged her.

Other people that had heard her holler came around and stood by the pool's edge.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.