Discovery - Cover

Discovery

Copyright© 2015 by Lance Sterling

Chapter 2: Recess

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Recess - Who wouldn't like to have some type of super power?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Life went on as usual. My older sisters continuted to ignore Aimee and me, which was fine with us. After all, we were both in the second grade and I was nearing 8 years of age and had no interest in what teenagers did with their lives.

Now that we had to go to school all day, it wasn't fun and play all the time, except on weekends and summer break. Still school wasn't all that bad either.

When school started, we were excited and enjoyed it. Then a few months into it and we were sick of it. Near the end of the school year we were waiting for summer with high anticipation. And once summer started, after a month of it we were bored all over again, waiting for school to start.

It was in the second grade that I made my next discovery. That girls have vaginas.

I was sitting on the teeter-totter with my favorite playmate, my sister. We were so close to the same age that we started school at the same time, and we were in the same classes at my mother's request. I guess they didn't normally put siblings together in those days, but mama thought it would be helpful so that there would be no confusion as to what the homework assignments were. As it worked out, it actually helped that the two of us were together. We were never a problem, got good grades, made friends outside of ourselves ... it just seemed to be a workable and positive choice and the teachers supported it.

One day during the lunch time recess, Billy Blankenship came running up to me on the teeter-totter. His eyes were big and he was excited.

"Ho man, you ain't gonna believe this," he started.

"What?" I answered back on my downward totter.

"Debbie ain't wearing no panties," he said.

"Get out of here," I retorted, "Of course she is, you're crazy."

"No man, I'm serious," he said, "She climbing the monkey bars now ... go check it out."

Aimee who was listening as we spoke just shook her head at me, kind of telling me that it wasn't a good idea. But I just had to know. So I hopped off on the next trip down and told Billy to hold my spot as he began tottering with Aimee.

I walked up to the monkey bars where Debbie was hanging by her arms. She looked at me staring at her and asked me, "What are you staring at?"

"Billy said you ain't wearing no underwear," I replied.

"I am too," she said. With that she opened her hands and fell to ground just a foot beneath her.

"See!" she said as she turned her back and flipped up her skirt.

"Billy's a liar," she said.

I looked at her butt. Debbie was a nice girl, but a little on the chubby side. When she flipped up her skirt I could see her panties. They were the typical cotton white panties all little girls wore back in the '60s.

But, they were bunched up from her climbing around and they were shoved up tight into the crack of her butt. I could see where Billy made that mistake, because you could see her naked butt cheeks.

I said to Debbie, "Billy wasn't lying, but he was wrong. It's just that your panties are all wadded up."

"Well, he shouldn't have been looking at my butt anyways," Debbie stated matter-of-factly, "He's a pervert."

With that she lifted the front of her skirt and I could see the panties were bunched up in the front too. Debbie just ignored the fact that I was standing there and pulled the edges of her panties out so they were streatched on her like they were supposed to be worn.

I just stared at her not saying a word.

"There, is that better?" she asked.

Too stunned to say anything, I just nodded. I had just seen a girl's panties, and her butt, and for the first time it wasn't on my sister.

As timing would have it, the lunch bell rang and it was time for us to come in and go back to class. As I was walking back, Aimee ran alongside of me and asked, "What was that all about?"

I told her I would tell her later as we were walking home and hurried inside so I could go pee before the final class bell rang.

Later that afternoon as we were walking home, I told Aimee all about Debbie, and how she had arranged her panties in front of me and didn't even care that I was standing there.

"Well, what did you expect her to do," Aimee asked?

"I don't know," I said, "But I didn't expect her to show me her butt and her front crack like she did."

"Hmmm," Aimee said aloud, obviously thinking to herself, "Did it look like mine?"

"How would I know?" I retorted.

"Well you've seen me naked before, it wasn't that long ago we were taking baths together."

"That was a long time ago," I said, "Before we started school." "Who knows what you look like now."

Aimee didn't say anything, we just walked along. I was kind of embarassed about the whole thing, I mean seeing someone else's butt wasn't something that happened every day. And at the same time, I was also kind of excited, though I didn't understand why.

We got home about 10 minutes later and started in on our homework. Mama came over and gave us a glass of milk and a couple of cookies each as we worked on our math. Within twenty minutes, we were done and changed out of our school clothes and went outside to play.

"Stay in the yard," mama hollered out to us, "I'm walking over to Mrs. Owen's house to visit with her for a while, I'll be back in an hour.

"Okay," we both answered simultaneously.

Grabbing our comic books, we went out back and climbed up to our old treefort, which was as good as ever. Actually it was better than ever, because the year earlier, Mr. Owen had reinforced the floor and even built walls onto our treefort. They weren't tall walls, just about 3 feet tall actually. But with an old window shade overhead to keep the sun out of our eyes, we could sit up there and not been seen.

After we climbed up, I sat in my normal spot and started reading a new Superboy comic. Aimee was reading her social studies book. She like history, and did much better in it that I did. If it weren't for her tutoring me and asking me questions about it, I would have failed that subject for sure. I just didn't like history, but I loved science.

Anyways, I was just to a part where Superboy's secret identity was discovered by Pete Ross when I heard Aimee ask me, "Now do we look the same?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.