The Reluctant Nympho - Cover

The Reluctant Nympho

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2015 by realoldbill

Sex Story: A young stud gets invited to enjoy the hottest girl at school

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   First   Size   .

In the second floor boys' room, just as I had been told, there it was in thick, black marker: "Liz Is a NYMPHO!!!!" is what it said. I knew who it referred to, Elizabeth Grant, one of the prettiest and snootiest girls in the whole damn school, a ball-breaker and ice queen who absolutely and positively never, ever put out, but there was a rumor she had. It was kind of funny thinking of her as sex mad. And my mind recalled what she looked like at the beach, a real killer. She wore a series of absolutely the smallest suits this side of Sports Illustrated.

A guy had sent me a pirated beach picture from her cellphone. I had used it several times - what an ass, and she had made a selfie for somebody when she was younger, maybe her brother, and that got around. She matured early. And the rumor was that she and her brother did it regularly.

Just thinking about her was enough to get me thoroughly riled. Curious, I found her at lunch, dressed to kill as usual in a white knit dress with a real short skirt, and plunked myself down beside her and pictured her stripped for action. My cock enjoyed the idea. I patted her thigh and she closed her legs.

"Hear your reputation's changing," I whispered, rubbing my elbow on her sweater-clad tit. "Any chance I can get in line?" She had a great pair, really outstanding as well as up-standing, and I doubted that she ever wore a bra, but I was wrong about that. I imagined them bare and felt myself hardening. My cock was quickly big and thick and eager for action, and she was the perfect target, absolutely perfect. I tried to get her to put her hand on it, but she pulled free.

She elbowed me hard and growled. "One fucking kiss, and he's telling everybody I did it, the shithead."

"You kissed Mike, Michael Morsey?" I laughed and moved away to avoid another blow. "You kissed the ape?"

"He kissed me and groped me too, the bastard."

"You drunk?"

She snorted, "No, just excited, at the game, you know when you scored that last touchdown."

"Oh," I said. "Yeah, well." That reminded me of the cheerleader reward I got after the game, three of them, one for each TD. My cock was still sore, and I now wished I hadn't gone home with the one with glasses, but she was extra hot. We must have coupled a dozen times that weekend.

"So you're not a nympho, huh?"

She took a deep breath, which was kind of exciting to watch, and exhaled, turned toward me, pouted and said, "Billy, I've waited long enough."

So had I. She reminded me of my favorite jerk-off pictures, and I mentally stripped her again. My cock was already oozing.

I just blinked at her. "You're kidding." I remembered her at the last two dances, startlingly pretty and desirable in dresses that I was sure cost more than my car. Enough to give a rocking horse a hard-on. She made my huge balls ache like a Playboy centerfold, and then I thought of her Halloween costumes and nearly whimpered.

She shook her head, tossing golden curls. "The girls say you're the best, maybe the biggest too, but a nice guy."

"Well, let's go. No time like the present." I felt my cock lurch and thicken.

"But I've got an algebra test after lunch."

"What's more important, huh?" It was actually surging down my leg. A bit of a problem.

"Fifth period. I'll meet you in the parking lot. You know my car?" She rose and hurried away. I sat and watched her ass rotate. She had a great ass, the absolute best, a pair of volley balls.

"Yellow Z, right?" I choked back a moan and sat until my prick had calmed, still fat but not hard.

She turned, waved and smiled. My cock trembled. I was going to get the best, the very best. I could hardly wait. I hurried to the boys' room.

I was getting plenty; that wasn't the problem, but this was prime pussy, and it might be cherry too. So I went to my history class and then ducked out and there she was unlocking her hot little car. I imagined her bare. I stepped up behind her and captured her big, luscious breasts with both hands. She squealed and twisted away. They were firm, just as I had imagined. "Patience, hound. Get in and let me see it, see what I'm going to get." I got in the car and whipped it out proudly.

She stared down at it and then up at me. "Impossible," she said. I put it away and she started the car.

I belted in and she drove to her big house in the gated subdivision. "Won't be anybody home until four, four-thirty," she said with a smile.

I leaned over and kissed her. 'Three hours might be enough." I was really eager.

She laughed, but I was serious. I could do my grass widows in a half an hour or less, but girls my age took a lot of loving. With several virgins, it had taken hours. I remembered one that just loved to be tit-fucked. She took half a day.

She took my hand and led me right up to her room, all fluffy and dark green with white curtains and a colorful quilt on the bed.

"I'm nervous, scared," she said as I hugged her and turned her face up for a kiss. "I've never done this."

"Don't be. It's the most natural thing in the world. People have been doing it for a long, long time. Get undressed."

"You won't hurt me, will you?" she begged, looking deep into my eyes. My cock jumped and I promised, but I knew I was lying. They always screamed and wept. My cock was big and painful.

I turned my back and stripped quickly, watched her in the mirror and when I turned around there she was in just her pretty bra and tiny thong. I stripped the lacy bra from her and tossed it aside: Her nipples were small and pink and jutting.

She smiled and then she looked at me and clamped her hand to her mouth as her eyes opened wide. "Ahh," she sobbed, shaking her head, "no, no. It's impossible! I'm sorry, we just can't. Oh god, Billy, look at it!"

I looked down and it seemed OK to me, just hanging there, not very excited or anything, normal, fat and long, maybe six or seven inches, perhaps just a bit swollen. I found the word tumescent and guessed it probably fit my condition.

It twitched and she squealed. I shook it a couple of times and it swelled. I smiled at her and licked my lips. I was almost ready. It was beginning to rise, and my balls were pulsing and moving up to its base.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.