Teen's Night of Horror - Cover

Teen's Night of Horror

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 3: The Next Party

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Next Party - An innocent teen girl is seduced by the powers of darkness on Halloween night.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Horror   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Rough   Snuff   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Halloween  

Damon and Susan had both slept soundly following the last Halloween costume party at her Master's mansion. She awoke the next morning feeling happy and refreshed. Her pussy was sore but not terribly painful. After all, her Master had been gentle this time as he took his mate with his massive cock.

It had been only her second sexual adventure. She had been painfully initiated into the world of sex and the occult the preceding Halloween. Her new Master, the Warlock, had torn her virginity from her with his massive cock and made her his eternal mate. As the Warlock had predicted, their son Damon came from that mating.

She used the time before Damon awoke to finger her still cum filled pussy. She brought her fingers to her mouth and savored the taste of her Master's cum as she licked it from her fingers.

She could remember every detail of the party at her Master's home. Strangely, the death of her four friends gave her little concern. She knew the second goblet of wine had contained the same drug she had been given during her first party at the old mansion. That was why her friends had not strenuously objected to the rough sex at the hands of the other party attendees. The wine also gave them all a feeling of well being as they ate heartily of their friend's body. Besides, Carrie as Joan of Arc had been well prepared and roasted to perfection by the Master's chef. She had been delicious.

Susan was happy for Tina who went to the party as Tinker Bell. Though she had given her mortal life to the Count and his Vampiress, she had been transformed to an immortal being with the power of flight.

Lauren had seemed to love getting her first fucking from Wolfy, the werewolf. She had even enjoyed it when he took her ass with his long wolf's cock. She would probably have still been enjoying her mating if she hadn't become a bitch about Wolfy taking her ass without warning. It was just too bad for Lauren that Wolfy became enraged with her. He bit through her throat and then devoured her tit in front of her eyes as she bled to death.

Andrea, as Cleopatra, was reunited with her lover from antiquity, Marc Antony. She didn't realize he was still furious over his queen giving herself to Caesar. Marc Antony took Andrea's virginity with her bent over the dinner table. After dinner he rammed his cock into her ass. Just as he pumped her ass full of cum he slit her throat, thus sending her to be with Caesar once again and forever.

The fall, winter, and spring passed uneventfully for Susan and Damon. The boy continued to drain Susan's tits with each feeding. He was a ravenous eater and was rapidly growing into a strong child of which his father would be proud.

It was mid summer when Susan heard her Master's voice again.

"My witch, I have another request for my beloved mate. You will begin preparing for another costume party. You will need at least six virgin girls. One of them should be overly plump. The chef wants to do something a bit different this year. In order to accomplish your task with as little difficulty as possible, I am giving you the power of persuasion. Your chosen guests will submit to your will if you gaze deeply and boldly into their eyes. You will select the costumes they wear. Make them sexy and inviting. Also, no one other than those you invite will be given any knowledge of the party or your powers."

"Yes, Master. I will have your virgins ready when you call for them." Susan silently replied. She immediately set to selecting her guests.

Amy was the first girl Susan thought would make a fine guest. She would be perfect for the chef. At 16 years of age, she stood about 5' 6" tall and weighed nearly 255 pounds. She frequently used her size to push around the smaller girls at school. She would make a nice plump entrée for the chef to work with.

Connie was the next girl Susan added to her guest list. Connie was a very pretty 17-year-old bitch. She was 5'9" tall. Even with a slender body, Connie had a perky set of B cup tits that stood proudly out from her chest. The guys joked that Connie's ass was so tight she could probably pick up a dime with her cheeks.

Connie had been one of the few that had been rude to Susan when it became known she was pregnant. Connie had publicly stated that she did not believe Susan had been attacked. She called the expectant mother a whore, a slut, and a tramp as well as other vile names. She also referred to Damon as a bastard. All the while pointing out her virtuous life style.

Susan had gone home from school crying many times after an encounter with Connie. She would enjoy watching Connie meet her fate at the party.

The next addition added to the guest list was a pair of twins, Julie and Janie. They were busty 18-year-olds with tight young bodies. Their full C-cup tits were the envy of many of the girls in their classes. Many of the boys had wet dreams about the pleasures they wished they could have with those two girls. Though the twins shamelessly flirted with nearly every boy in school, they never followed through. The boys they dated were lucky to get a kiss from one of the twins. It was rumored that these girls gave each other all the sexual pleasures they needed.

Tanya was the next girl to be added to the guest list. She was sixteen, and she would be the cutest girl on Susan's list. Her rounded face, auburn hair in a pixie cut, green eyes, button nose and very kissable lips made her very appealing. She was built much like Tina at last year's party. She was short at 5'2" and weighed only 98 pounds. Her tits were small B-cups. She felt inferior to the other girls her age due to her small tits. She had frequently expressed a desire to have bigger tits so she would be more desirable to the boys.

The final addition to the guest list was Terry. Seventeen-year-old Terry was a sweet girl with a great body. She stood 5'7" tall and weighed about 125 pounds. Her C-cup tits stood out tall and proud from her chest. Her tight heart shaped ass naturally wiggled as she walked. Unfortunately, Terry's face had been badly disfigured in a car accident when she was a preteen. Though she was friendly enough to anyone who would hang out and talk with her, the boys at school were too infatuated with the "hot chicks" to give Terry much of a chance. Poor Terry was getting desperate for some loving affection.

Thus, Susan's guest list was completed by the time her eighteenth birthday arrived. She now had to invite the girls and come up with the sexy costumes her Master had requested.

It was the middle of September when Susan began approaching her guests. She caught up with Amy in the school parking lot after a football game. Amy froze in silence as Susan gazed deeply into her eyes.

"Amy, are you a virgin?" Susan asked the rotund girl.

"Yes, I am." Amy quickly replied.

"Good. We will be attending a Halloween costume party. We will all meet at my house one hour before the party starts. You will be given your costume then. Do you understand, Amy?" Susan asked.

"Yes, Mistress Susan. I understand."

Susan then released Amy to go on about her business. 'Humm. I think I like being called Mistress Susan.' She thought.

Connie was the next girl to fall under Susan's spell. Susan saw Connie enter the restroom and followed her in.

"What the hell do you want, whore?" Connie shouted as Susan yanked open the restroom stall door.

"You, bitch!" Susan replied as she stared into Connie's eyes. She then asked the mesmerized girl. "Are you a virgin, Connie?"

"Of course I am! Why?"

While continuing to stare deeply into Connie's eyes, Susan told her about the party and instructed her to arrive at her home an hour early. Then she added. "You will be there, and you will call me Mistress Susan from now on. Do you understand, bitch?"

Connie had become much more docile. She answered Susan quietly. "Yes, Mistress Susan. I will be there."

Susan then left the stunned Connie in the restroom stall and walked out to find another invitee. She found Terry heading for her mother's car in the school parking lot.

"Terry, may I speak with you for a moment?" Susan called out.

With a smile, Terry turned and answered. "Sure Susan. What's up?"

As she stared into Terry's eyes, Susan spoke. "Terry, you'd like to go to a costume party wouldn't you? You would be wearing a mask so no one would recognize you."

"Oh yes! I'd love to go."

"Now, I must ask you a personal question. Are you a virgin?"

"Yes." Terry answered as a simple statement of fact.

"Good. Be at my house an hour early to get your costume. See you then."

It was the next day before Susan came upon Tanya at school. "Tanya, we will be going to a costume party this Halloween. Be at my house a hour early to get your costume."

"Ok, I'll be there." The shapely teen answered.

Oh, by the way, are you still a virgin?" Susan calmly asked.

"Sadly, yes."

"Good. See you then."

Finally, Susan found Julie and Janie. They had been in gym class and had just taken a shower in the girls' locker room. They both shrieked and wrapped towels around their bodies when the fully clothed Susan approached them.

Susan quickly stared into their eyes. She switched her gaze between the two girls until they seemed to relax. "The towels won't be necessary girls. Drop them!"

Susan wanted to test her control over the twins.

The twins both dropped their towels. "Nice tits girls. I love those long nipples you both have."

When the twins giggled, Susan knew she had them. "Janie, Julie, we are going to a Halloween costume party. Be at my house an hour early to get the costumes I have selected for you. By the way, are you both still virgins?"

"Yes, we are." The twins said in unison.

"Great! See you then." Susan then turned and left the locker room. She was happy that she had filled her guest list. She now merely had to obtain the sexy costumes her Master wanted his virgins to dress in. She already knew how Amy and Terry would be dressed. That left four girls to outfit. That was taken care of with a trip to the local adult store the following Saturday morning.

Halloween finally arrived, as did the Master's virgins. The girls were happily chattering when they arrived at Susan's home at the appointed time. They then all complained when they saw the costumes Susan and selected for them. Susan stared into their eyes again and said. "You will where exactly what I tell you to wear. Now, get changed. Time is short."

They all answered in unison. "Yes, Mistress Susan."

Amy's costume consisted of nothing more than a fake pig's snout and a butt plug with a corkscrew tail attached. Her large DD cup tits swayed from side to side and her fat ass jiggled as she crawled about Susan's room.

Terry was dressed as a dungeon mistress. Her costume was entirely black. She wore a full mask that had holes for her eyes, nose, ears, and mouth. The rest of her disfigured face was covered by soft black leather. Her corset had holes through which her firm tits protruded. She wore stockings held up by the corset's built in garter-straps. Her costume was completed with a pair of high-heeled shoes. She had no panties so her pussy and ass were also exposed to any that cared to look. Even so, Terry was grinning broadly.

Connie was dressed as a Nun. She was a Nun whose tits, ass, and pussy were fully exposed by the removal of selected panels of cloth.

Julie and Janie were both wearing nothing but the sheer jackets from baby doll nightgowns. Julie's was blue and Jamie's was green. Otherwise, they were completely nude. Their costumes suited their roles as wet dream porn stars.

Finally, it was Tanya's turn to get dressed. She was going as a pixie. Her costume consisted of a set of pointed ears, and a small set of wings held on by elastic straps. Her nicely tanned body was generously sprinkled with gold "pixie" dust.

Susan put her witch's dress on again and Damon became an imp for the second year.

Just then her Master's voice entered Susan's head. "My beautiful witch, bring my son and your virgins to me now."

"Yes, Master."

In spite of their nudity, all six girls boldly walked out of Susan's home and made their way to the Master's old house. Susan and Damon led the way with the girls close behind.

Again the door opened when they stepped up on the porch of the old house. As they entered his home, the Warlock greeted each of them. As Igor handed out goblets of wine, Susan introduced her guests.

The Warlock tenderly kissed and hugged his mate and son. "Welcome back my beloved. It is good to have you here again." He sniffed the air around his beloved mate before smiling at her and lovingly kissing her lips. He took his son Damon from Susan and proudly held him high above his head for all of his guests to see how much had had grown.

The Warlock then spoke to Susan with his mind. 'My beloved mate, I can smell your ripeness tonight.'

'Oh thank you, Master. I hope so. Damon is getting so big. It's time he had a little brother or sister.' Susan returned his thoughts.

While the Warlock cuddled his mate and son, the girls drank their wine. Igor quickly served a second goblet of wine to each girl. It was slightly bitter to the taste, but the girls drank heartily.

"My witch, whom have you brought to me this year?"

"My Master, first we have Amy. As you can see, she is something of a porker. She seems to think her size gives her the right to push others around. Thus the pig costume seemed appropriate."

The Warlock hugged Amy and fondled her tits and pussy. "Very nice selection my love. I am sure the chef can do wonders with such a delicious looking selection. Amy, since you came as a pig, you should crawl on your hands and knees from now on.

Amy swallowed the last of her second goblet of wine and immediately dropped to the floor. Her heavy tits hung well below her chest with her fat ass wiggling her pig's tail. This porker was getting into her part.

The chef appeared and began feeling and prodding Amy's body. He squeezed her tits and hefted them as if checking their weight. He then ran his hands over her belly and back. He worked his hand down her back and firmly squeezed each of her ass cheeks. He then, without warning, deeply probed her ass and pussy with his fingers. Though her tears were flowing, Amy made simple grunts when the chef probed her virgin holes.

"Master, this piglet will do quite nicely. She will need her cherries removed before any further preparations can be made. If you don't mind Master, I will begin preparing her right away." The chef said.

"Very well. Work your magic with her."

"Please don't sir. I have never had a lover." Amy begged the chef.

"Who said anything about a lover, Amy? I will simply fuck your virgin holes to open your body's cavities. Now follow me." The chef said sternly. He led Amy off toward the back of the mansion.

Amy's tears flowed freely, but she crawled obediently behind the chef. Her tits and ass swayed seductively as she crawled.

By then most of the other girls had consumed their second goblet of wine. Igor was serving another. This one tasted a bit better.

"Master, next we have Connie."

"Ah yes, Connie! I understand you have been less than complimentary to my beloved mate and my son. So, I have a special guest I want you to meet. He may be able to teach you some manners."

Just then Wolfy came into the room. He was a handsome appearing young man. Connie began thinking this might not be too bad. Wolfy took Connie's hand, kissed it, and said to her. "It is a pleasure to meet you my dear." He then licked the palm of her hand from fingertips to wrist. Connie giggled. He then took her hand and led her to his favorite corner near the fireplace.

Once there they began to cuddle and make out. Connie hated the familiarity with which this stranger was treating her, but her body began responding. The liberties Wolfy was taking soon had her breathing heavily in response to his attentions. He was roughly fondling her tits while ripping her dress apart. Once Connie's dress was nothing more than rags, Wolfy pushed her down to the flooron her back. He maintained a firm grip on her tits while shoving his elongated tongue deep into her virgin pussy.

Connie soon cried out as an orgasm washed over her body.

While Connie was in a post orgasmic daze, Wolfy flipped her over onto her belly and pulled her hips up. He aimed his ten inches of canine cock at her dripping cunt and shoved. His cock shot straight through her hymen and rammed into the devirginated bitch's cervix.

"Oh my God, no!" Connie cried out while thrusting back to accept Wolfy's cock. Each time Wolfy drove his cock into her cunt he rammed into her cervix. Rapidly and repeatedly Wolfy rammed his cock into his bitch. His cock penetrated her cervix and entered her womb. His knot grew in Connie's cunt thereby tying them together. With his cock sealed in her womb, Wolfy began flooding her with cum.

Connie was so overwhelmed she fainted.

Meanwhile, the Warlock was still greeting his young guests.

"Ah ha! I see we have a pixie with us tonight." The Warlock smiled broadly at Tanya. "And what a lovely pixie she is too. My dear, we have some royalty here who have died to meet you."

"Royalty? Really?" Tanya excitedly asked. She had missed the 'died' part.

"Yes! Tanya, I'd like to introduce you to the Count and his mate. I am sure you can find a way to entertain each other tonight."

"Their vampires!" Tanya gasped in protest.

The Count reached out and took Tanya's hand. The pixie followed them into the next room without further protest. They sat on the couch and proceeded to make out as Wolfy and Connie were doing in their corner.

"And now I see two delicious young things with their tits and pussies exposed."

Julie and Janie groaned with embarrassment but said nothing. The drugs in the second goblet of wine were having their full effect on the twins as well as all the other girls. None of them had any personal will left. When the Warlock reached out and fondled a tit on each girl, they giggled. He then reached down and petted each pussy. Slowly the girls spread their legs to give their host better access to their virgin holes.

"Be patient girls. I know someone will take a liking to you soon. It's too bad you have been such teasers until now. But, I promise you that will soon change. For now, you will climb up onto the dining room table and entertain us by eating each other's pussy.

"We don't really do that sir. We just let some of the boys at school think we do." Julie said.

"You do now. So, get up there and start eating some pussy." The Warlock commanded.

Julie and Janie hung their heads as they climbed up on the table. They were soon in a sixty-nine position and busily slurping away at each other's wet holes.

"And finally I have brought you Terry. I hope Terry and the others please you and your guests, Master." Susan said.

Terry, my dear, I know why my mate selected you. I know why you are wearing that mask." The Warlock softly spoke to the teen.

Terry dropped her head and looked at the floor in shame.

"Terry! Lift your head. There is no reason to be ashamed here. This is a powerful and magical place and many things can happen. Now smile and enjoy your evening. Dinner will be served rather late tonight. So, we have plenty of time to get to know each other. Now please follow me into the next room."

In the mean time, Igor had given Amy her third goblet of special wine. She was feeling its effects on her self-control as well. She was unable to resist any commands given by the chef. When the chef ordered her to crawl over to the preparation table, Amy obeyed without hesitation. Her large tits swayed side to side and her ass jiggled as she crawled.

"I think we can do without the snout." He then removed the fake pig's snout from her face. "Turn and face away from me." He ordered.

Amy turned and presented her ass and pussy to the chef.

"This can go too." The chef then jerked her butt plug with its curly tail from her ass.

Amy gasped but did not move.

He started gently rubbing her face. Then he again poked, prodded, and stroked Amy's body. Her oversized tits received extra attention.

"I love a gal with hefty tits." The chef told his entrée. She was soon moaning with pleasure as the chef awakened her sexuality. When he reached her rump he firmly squeezed her cheeks and shoved a finger deep into her asshole. Amy groaned. With his other hand he inserted one, then two, and finally three fingers into her virgin pussy. Her lubricating juices were freely flowing from her unfucked hole. The chef then deeply licked her pussy. "Yummy! Amy, you are a very tasty young piglet. You will soon be even more delicious."

"I'm going to fuck you now. No sense in letting a perfectly good cherry stay with you any longer, especially when it will have to go when I baste you."

"Baste me?" Amy inquired.

Don't worry about it right now. I'll explain everything soon enough." The chef then lined his stiff cock up with Amy's pussy.

"Please don't sir. I've never done this before." She begged but never moved her pussy to avoid what was coming.

The chef patted Amy's ass one more time, took a firm grip on her hips, and shoved his six inch cock deep into her cunt.

She screamed at the pain of having her hymen ripped from her. The chef rapidly fucked Amy until he filled her pussy with a load of cum.

The other girls heard Amy scream and looked toward the Warlock. Though they were mentally alert, they could not resist any use of their bodies.

With a chuckle the Warlock told his guest. "Ah ha! It sounds as if the chef has removed Amy's cherry. The rest of you will also be getting fucked soon enough."

Without delay, the chef removed his still hard cock from Amy's pussy and lined it up with her tight ass. He applied a coating of extra virgin olive oil to his cock and Amy's tightly closed asshole.

"Here you go, pig. Your asshole awaits its fate." With another abrupt shove, the chef's cock was driven deep into Amy's ass.

She screamed again.

The Warlock said with a wide grin, "That would be the chef fucking Ammy's asshole. He is very thorough about removing all cherries before preparing dinner." The Warlock explained.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.