Teen's Night of Horror - Cover

Teen's Night of Horror

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An innocent teen girl is seduced by the powers of darkness on Halloween night.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Horror   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Rough   Snuff   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Halloween  

It was a beautiful fall evening. The weather was just right for the season. The temperature was a little nippy, but it really wasn't cold yet. The aroma of burning leaves hung in the early evening air. A few clouds drifted past the rising full moon. Some of the younger trick or treaters were convinced they had seen a witch or two, or maybe a large bat, fly past the moon as well. Of course, the older kids sort of encouraged the younger ones to see those things in the clouds.

It was the perfect night for Halloween trick or treating. It would have been perfect for Susan as well. Perfect if she had not been drafted by her mother to baby-sit. Her mother had insisted she keep an eye on her younger siblings while they went Trick or Treating. Her mother had told the teen to escort her younger brother and sister around the neighborhood while they gathered their sugar loaded loot.

The beautiful sixteen-year-old girl had protested having been stuck with her siblings. Her mother simply used the ultimate weapon. "Susan, you will go with your brother and sister this evening, or you won't be going to the costume dance at school later tonight. They will be done and back home more than early enough for you to get to the dance on time."

Susan reluctantly agreed with her mother. "Okay, Mom! I'll take them Trick or Treating, but I'll have to wear my costume too. I won't have time to change when we get back home and still get to the school on time."

"That will be fine, Susan. You better hurry up though. It's getting dark, and they're already waiting for you in the living room. They're dressed and chomping at the bit to get going."

"Okay Mom. I'll hurry." Susan yelled as she ran up the stairs to her bedroom. She really didn't mind taking her younger brother and sister trick-or-treating. They were good kids and they all got along well.

Susan looked forward to wearing her costume. She had made it herself. It made her look sexy and a little older than her sixteen years. She was dressed as a witch when she came back down the stairs, a very sexy witch. Her intentionally tattered, loose fitting, black dress didn't quite reach her knees. It fluttered in the breeze as she walked in her black low-heeled shoes. As the dress waved in the air, it revealed most of her shapely pair of nicely tanned legs. The top of the dress was low cut and revealed a great deal of her ample cleavage. In spite of her mother's protests and warnings, Susan enjoyed showing off the cleavage created by her full c-cup breasts. Her breasts had developed over the past couple of years, and Susan was very proud of them. From under her pointed black hat her long, silky, raven hair fell straight down her slender back, which was also exposed by the plunging back of her dress.

It was well after dusk when Susan came down the stairs in her witch costume. Even her little brother was impressed. "Wow, Sis! You look nice."

"Thanks kid. Are you two ready to go?" Susan smiled and thought to herself. 'If my little brother thinks I look nice, the boys at the dance ought to go nuts.'

Her brother and sister were chattering with excitement as Susan hustled them out the door and into the night.

Their mother wasn't worried about them being out after dark. Nothing bad ever happened around their part of town. The local neighborhood was made up of mostly middle and upper middle class working families and almost no one ever did anything really out of line.

It wasn't long until the kids had nearly filled their sacks with enough surgery treats to keep their dentist happy for months. The three siblings were headed home.

Along the way they passed by an ancient three-story house that had long been abandoned. Even the parents in the area could not remember anyone ever living there. Occasionally, someone would see a light flickering in one of the windows. The light was probably the reflection of a light source that came from somewhere out in the neighborhood. Still, some swore the old mansion was haunted. No one ever dared approach it. They just scurried past as fast as they could.

However, this night was different. The old house was not dark at all. In fact, it was well lit inside and out. It was even invitingly decorated for Halloween.

Susan's brother begged. "Come on Sis, just one more house."

Susan tried to frighten them out of going up to the strange house. "I don't know about this one. It's haunted you know."

"Pleeease!" Both kids begged in chorus.

"Well, okay, but this is the last one. Then we have to get home." Susan insisted.

"Thanks Sis." The kids yelled as they ran up the walk that led to the wide front porch of the old house. The door opened before they even got a chance to knock. A tall man dressed as a warlock stood before the startled kids.

In spite of being startled, they bravely yelled, "TRICK OR TREAT!"

Susan walked up on the porch just as the warlock handed a very large candy bar to each of the kids. He openly ogled the teen's shapely body and appeared to be sniffing the air around her. He stared at Susan's bulging cleavage long enough to make the teen uncomfortable. Then he stared deeply into her eyes.

She was transfixed by his stare. His eyes were extremely dark. They were so dark they appeared black. Susan was unable to break the stare.

Licking his lips as though tasting something delicious, he finally broke his stare. "My, my! What a beautiful young witch you are. Would you too like a candy bar?"

Susan snapped back to reality. She stammered as she replied. "Uh, no, no thank you, Sir. I, I, I'm watching my weight."

The warlock reached out and gently took both of Susan's hands in his. As he gently squeezed her hands, he stared into her eyes again. Susan was again frozen by the stare of this strange older man. He appeared to be at least thirty-five-years-old, maybe even forty. That was ancient to Susan. He must be at least as old as her mom and dad. His stare was stirring something strange deep within the teen.

"Well then, perhaps you would like to come to a little party we're having tonight? You can stop by any time before midnight. I'm sure my other guests would love to meet and get to know you."

Susan regained her senses again. She then noticed her brother and sister had told the warlock "thank you" and left the old house's porch. They were walking toward the sidewalk. Unsure of herself, Susan answered with a quiver in her voice, "Sir, I have a prior commitment, but I might be able to stop by later tonight, if that's alright."

"Please do. I would really like to show you to my guests." He smiled and squeezed Susan's hands once more. Then, before releasing his grip on the teen, he bent at the waste and kissed her left hand. He then stepped back and closed his door.

Susan and her brother and sister hurriedly walked home without speaking. Immediately after getting her siblings safely in the house, Susan yelled to her mother, "We're home, Mom. I'm going to the dance now."

Her mother called out from the kitchen. "Okay dear! Have fun and don't stay out too late."

As the teen walked the short three blocks to school, something kept popping into her mind. Those eyes! Those black eyes! She couldn't get the warlock's eyes out of her mind. It was as if they were still staring at her. With every step she took, the same strange feelings she had felt earlier grew stronger within her. Her hand was tingling where the stranger had kissed it. She somehow felt pulled to go to the warlock's party.

Susan was at the school's doorway when she changed her mind. She decided to go to the warlock's party instead of the dance. The warlock's pull was just too great for the teen to resist. She abruptly turned and practically ran to the ancient house.

As she stepped on the porch, the door slowly opened. She briefly hesitated at the threshold. She could see several people inside. Then she saw him. The warlock that had invited her to the party stood in the middle of his guests. He turned and faced Susan. He beckoned with his hands for her to come in.

Susan had an urge to run away as fast as she could, but she ignored it.

In her mind, the warlock spoke to her. 'Come in my beautiful young witch. Come and join with us! We've been expecting you. My guests would like to meet and get to know you. I am looking forward to having you as well.'

As if drawn by some unknown force, Susan stepped over the threshold. An unseen hand closed the door behind her. She entered the main room where a roaring fire was burning in the fireplace. The small group of guest already there greeted her like an old friend.

The warlock greeted and introduced her. "Welcome to our group, my young witch. Tonight, you will become one with us. We won't use formal names here tonight. We may use first names if need be. Tonight, we are as we appear. You are, of course, the witch. As you can see, I am a warlock. Sort of a match, don't you agree? That lovely creature on the couch is a vampiress. Next to her is her mate and master. We call him The Count. The figure lurking in the corner is a ... Well, we're not really sure what he is. He says he's a werewolf, but he has promised not to kill and eat anyone tonight. As you see, you are the only witch here. We really needed you to round out our little group."

About then the butler, who looked strangely like the character Igor from an old black and white movie, brought Susan a drink in a silver goblet. The drink it contained was a dark red wine.

Without thinking Susan took a sip of the wine. It tasted delicious to her and was surprising easy to swallow. Though she was unaccustomed to the taste and affects of alcohol, Susan figured she needed a little help relaxing. After all, this was her first adult party.

When her drink was gone, her host offered to show her around the old house. He told her the property and house had been in his family for well over two hundred years. The furnishings seemed to be a very old style but were in pristine condition. The crystal and silver shone brightly. Everything looked as though it had been there since the house was first built. Throughout the house, candles set in wall sconces provided lighting. It all looked as it had when it was new. Except for the style, nothing appeared to have aged at all.

When Susan and the warlock returned to the main room and the rest of the guests, the butler brought her another drink. This time it tasted just a little bitter. In spite of the taste, she drank it down as she chatted with her new friends. She soon began to feel a little weak. She could still stand, walk, and talk, but she seemed to have lost her sense of self. She felt as though she was nothing more than an observer of the actions around her. Actions that included her own.

Looking to her host, she groggily spoke, "Sir, I feel funny. I never drink wine, and it's seems to be going to my head. I think I should probably go home now."

In a commanding voice, the warlock replied, "Nonsense my young witch! The party is just getting started. What you are feeling is the effect of the potion you just drank. You will remain fully awake and aware of everything that's happening around and to you. You will be able to speak as well. However, you will have no will to, or way of, resisting my commands. Come with me, my witch. I have another room I wish to show you."

The warlock took Susan by her arm and led the defenseless teen down into the old home's basement. The other guests follow close behind. He directed her into a large room. "This is our special induction chamber."

The induction chamber appeared to be a small theater with walls of stone. Lit torches on the walls illuminated the room. There were several chairs facing a small raised stage. Several guests were already seated in the room when Susan entered. On the stage was a long stone table set so the long side faced the audience. Her host gestured toward the table. "This is our altar upon which you will be initiated into our group."

The stone table bore many dark stains. Susan could only fearfully guess what had made the stains. In her mind, she feared her blood was about to add to the stains.

Susan had absolutely no willful control over her body at all. She complied without a word of protest when the warlock gave her a command. He told her to remove her shoes and stand before the gathered attendees. She immediately kicked her shoes off.

She was then slowly escorted by the two vampires up onto the stage and led to stand next to the table.

The warlock followed Susan and her escorts onto the stage and spoke to the frightened teen. "You will now become part of our group. But to do that, you must be nude." She gasped and a single tear rolled down her cheek. The warlock, with one swift jerk, violently ripped the dress away from her body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.