Irma's New Toy - Cover

Irma's New Toy

Copyright© 2015 by Midsummerman

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Drake's obsession for mature women with authority leads him to a life of sweet submission as a glance in the right place is noted by Irma, a domineering redhead whose taste for dominating males is enjoyed to the full. Taken in by her, he is soon enslaved by a combination of his own submissive will, and the firm and exacting dominance of the delightfully buxom and severe redhead.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Analingus  

He had seen her before, there at the department store, and he had given her more than a fleeting glance as he bought a newspaper on finishing his coffee before work at the store near where he worked. She had had an immediate impact on him as she strutted past, mature, attractive and so confident. Their eyes had met as she left the store, a prim smile giving him an immediate erection; he thinking she hadn't really noticed him, but he was wrong.

While most of the male eyes there fell upon the younger women with her, his eyes were drawn to the voluptuous and gracious curves that blessed the older woman in the group. A tight back skirt pulled in at the waist, accentuated the globular cheeks of her ample arse, her white blouse expressing large womanly breasts, and her manner so commanding as she shepherded the younger women with a distinct matriarchal air. It was obvious that she was no shrinking violet, her confident persona making her all the more attractive to him as he did his best to study her discretely, fantasising about how she might be in a private audience with him.

Her brown eyes flicked from the girls to his, a plain smile emanating from her red lips and sharp features as she recognised him from the week before, noting his continued interest. He looked away to feign disinterest, slightly shocked at her recognition of the awareness of his presence, but his eyes were soon drawn back as the mature auburn haired beauty undid a fastening at the top of her blouse to show one of her younger companions a locket she wore, inadvertently drawing his eyes to the lightly freckled flesh displayed atop a delicious cleavage. A curt smile greeted his eyes as she caught his glance one more, making him retreat to the cafe area, though his retreat would be futile, her interest now aroused.

As he purchased a coffee and turned, there she was beside him. She gave him a contemptuous smile.

'I'll have a black coffee, if you don't mind my company.' His cock swelled at her bold manner and husky voice, increasing his attraction, as the feeling grew that she knew his interest had betrayed his inner thoughts. She stood passive, her eyes wandering down the length of his body as he stood agape, feeling captured.

'Oh ... Ok, of course... ' She grinned as his voice broke, he was sure she had somehow detected his erection. He bought her the coffee, and he followed as she led him to a table, already demonstrating her natural command. As he sat, she did not sit opposite, but pulled a chair round, sitting and crossing her broad thighs, fully within his view, a black stiletto waved at him as he swallowed hard, already speechless. She gave him a stern smile as she lifted the cup to her red lips, her finely manicured hand displaying equally red and sharply filed nails.

'The girls are over in the lingerie department, amusing themselves ... but then you didn't give any of them a second glance; you certainly gave me your attention.' He flushed, now knowing she would not be satisfied with anything but the truth, and in the few moments he had known her, he knew she would have it.

'I ... I, didn't mean to stare.' She heaved her large breasts, which he could tell were still very firm for her years, and would sag just slightly; perfection in his eyes. She smirked at his discomfort, every polite and direct reply gave away what she hoped to find in him.

'Most men don't give me a second glance, especially when I'm in the company of such young and shapely girls, that can mean one of several things; I'm hoping that you won't disappoint me. Is it that your eyes simply prefer the more generously proportioned woman?' He coughed slightly trying to remain nonchalant on sipping his coffee as her direct approach began to corner him.

'Oh ... I have to admit ... skinny girls don't cut it for me.' She crossed her legs the other way, delighting at watching his discomfort at opening up, but she knew he wanted to, and would coax the whole truth from him. She placed her free hand on her hip, the pose enhancing her authority somehow.

'Skinny - 'girls' ... is it older women who appeal to you?' His cock was now bone hard as he felt her taking charge of the conversation completely, getting a perverse enjoyment from her inquisition, and he could see from her eyes that the pleasure was reciprocal. There was little doubt in his mind now, that she was actively dominant. He so hoped that the pleasure of his impromptu liaison would be continued. He took a deep breath, and panicked a little that he might say the wrong thing, feeling her eyes search his face for the weakness which would result in him to exposing himself.

'I ... I find older women ... their ... their sophistication, so much more attractive.' He had wanted to say 'authority' and she knew it. He watched as she stiffened and squirmed her thighs, pointing the heel of her stiletto at him, her cunt was tingling now as he dangled on a hook, all the time his appeal to her increasing. She would ease him down before challenging him to admit his now thinly guarded submissive tendencies to her.

'I remember the look and smile you gave me a week ago; it made my day somehow, I like the adoration of certain males, and something in your look told me you had that certain quality. I'd like very much to discuss that further with you, somewhere a little more secluded so's I can have you more to myself.' His cock boned with anticipation, and the confident tone in her words, as though she meant that she wished to devour him. His voice creaked as he blurted a response, pleasing her as it showed his desire to be controlled.

'I'd so like that too ... I mean ... if you mean you would like to meet elsewhere ... wherever you choose of course.' She grinned and lifted her chin victoriously.

'It's women that are in control that you like, isn't it? He blushed and his breath deserted him as he looked around to check no-one was in earshot.

'Yy ... yes.' She licked her lips and smiled with satisfaction at the minor humiliation she had brought from him; all of his own doing, and noticed the relief it had also awarded him. Her satisfaction swelled at how quiet he was, no brash bravado and cocky evasive retorts, he would show her the obedience which she desired.

'You'll meet me at the Golden Angel tonight, a nice secluded pub with intimate seating; you know it?' He could not confirm the appointment quick enough, dribbling the coffee he had tried to steady his nerves with, bringing further contentment from her.

'Yes ... I know it... ' She had him now.

'You'll be there at eight, prompt, and I'll have you tell me all about you.' She stood, looking proudly down on her morning's work, as his eyes surveyed the delicious curves.

'Oh, and your name?... ' He creaked his response, his cock pulsing, already feeling owned.

'Drake ... Drake Chester... ' She smiled.

'Irma, Irma Rendall. You wait there for a moment; I have something for you which you will return to me this evening.' He watched her divine shape strut round to the women's room, then stared into space, not quite believing what had just happened to him. She was back within two minutes and handed him something in one of the store's bags.

'Put that in your pocket and keep it there till you get home. I want the bag and it's contents back at eight sharp. You will be there.' She left him with his mouth agape, to watch her superb arse and legs jostle in the skirt as she strode to the lingerie section. What was in the bag would leave him compelled to be at her prescribed destination; not that there was the slightest chance he would not turn up, obediently.

He thought about opening the bag before reaching his flat, but the crushingly commanding tone she had, kept him held in abeyance; teasing his submissive side enjoyably in her absence, her authority excited him no end and kept his cock erect as he drove home. He laughed as he stumbled up the stairs in his haste to reach his flat; it were as though her influence had already affected his self control, and fumbled with the keys which also seemed to have gained a life of their own. With the door closed behind him, he pulled the bag from his pocket. His cock boned as he felt the soft silky material, and was confronted by her black panties, her delicious scent immediately wafting from them. He panted with excitement, laying them on his bed and wrestling with his clothes as he stripped naked.

He knelt before the panties and felt a strange and delicious caution, as though the supremely confident woman was present; so strong had been her controlling influence, he knew he was already owned and that she would be thinking and knowing he would worship her intimate scent, the thought of his base acts amusing her. He sniffed hard at the lacy fabric, his cock boning in reverence at the heavenly scent of the powerful woman, his eyes fixed on the stained gusset as he moved the panties with one hand, stropping his erect cock urgently with the other. He closed his eyes as his nose took in the divine spice of her nether regions and imagined her beautifully large mature cheeks descending to smother and queen him in dominant satisfaction.

He edged and jerked, quickly pulling the panties over his head, snorting hard and panting into the gusset, moaning loudly as his stiff cock poked high and erupted, his balls tight and tingling in the throes of ecstasy as hot semen burst in glorious loops, the bliss of an orgasm in total submission to a mere pair of panties so thoroughly wholesome. He knelt, spent and panting through the gusset, squeezing his dribbling cock, his heart now pounding as he thought of the evening to come.

Irma stood smiling with content before the full length mirror, applying the clasps from her black seamed stockings to her garter belt, then stepping her black stilettos through a pair of black high waisted satin panties. She grinned with satisfaction as she turned this way and that, admiring her full womanly arse held tight in the satin, the gentle bulge of her mature belly in the high waist, and her camel-toe expressed sweetly in black satin. Her nipples poked at the upper seam of her low cut black bra, threatening to burst free in a proclamation of her crisply authoritative mood. She slipped on the bottle-green dress which complemented her auburn hair tied up in a tight bun so well, and pulled the three inch wide black patent leather belt tight; its clasp expressing the curves of her broad arse and hips below it magnificently, and emphasising the bulge of her full womanly breasts above it.

She looked around her to ensure that everything was just how she wanted it in the room, then sat at her dressing table to apply shiny crimson lipstick to her pouting lips. She smiled contentedly at herself as she tongued the inside of her glossy lips, she had not felt so dominant since disposing of her last boyfriend, passing him on to an equally dominant associate in trite business-like fashion as though he were a used vehicle, the novelty of his ownership having run its course.

Her cunt tingled as she recalled the thrill it gave her, he feeling the full power of her dominance as she coldly cut him from her life, the lush spite she felt at witnessing his bewilderment so exquisite, his ego crushed completely as he was passed on to know the fresh and acute dominance of another woman. She wondered how long Drake would last; she had felt the tingle of desire immediately on that first glance, and was very pleased with the impression of submissive honesty he had shown her over coffee. Her panties being accepted by him were as good as him having signed a binding contract, though he was blissfully unaware of this; her cunt tingled all the more with the satisfaction of knowing they will have already confirmed his enslavement, he would now be dominated to her satisfaction.

Drake dressed smartly but casually, and arrived at the destination chosen by Irma a good twenty minutes before the hour. His heart pumped and he broke into a cold sweat as he entered the Golden Angel, pleased to see that there were not too many people there at that time. He bought a bottled beer from the bar, and casually strolled down the aisle of pew-like seats with their cubicles offering privacy, and sat to the edge of one, looking back down toward the entrance. His fingers toyed with the fabric of her panties through the bag in his pocket as the minutes ticked by, the beer in the bottle being sipped toward emptiness as the clock above the bar ticked past eight. The setting sun shone blindingly through the glass panelled entrance doors as people entered, then at five minutes past the hour, his cock pulsed at the unmistakable silhouette of Irma Rendell which graced his eyes.

He swallowed hard, finding difficulty in just choosing words to greet her as she smiled with an air of studied contempt at him, enjoying his awkwardness and knowing her choice of attire would have his cock erecting in immediate submission.

'Hello ... good evening ... Irma.' She simply lifted her nose then faced the bar.

'Gin and tonic with ice.' She said no more and strutted past him to where she had seen him seated to await his service. He gave a gasp as he watched the seamed stockings and superb arse jostle in the green dress, flushing again nervously as he ordered her drink, and a vodka for himself. His legs felt leaden as he approached to sit facing her, feeling as though she would devour him. Her smile eased his awkwardness as he sat; she took the drink without thanking him, it was simply his duty to provide. Her eyes studied him, pleased with the nervousness her presence caused him, then she looked about her.

'I do so like this place; so perfect for liaisons, no ears or eyes to invade our privacy. You'll give me the bag now.' His heart pounded as he took the bag from his pocket and handed it to her, feeling exposed by her immediate reminder of the true purpose as to why they were there. She slipped it into the large handbag she carried, and took a long sip of her drink as she took pleasure in watching him squirm, his balls tingling as her sharp red nails toyed with the glass.

'Were you pleased with what was inside?' She puffed her breasts and lifted her nose with a stern air of impatience, telling him she would demand quick and honest answers, he still coming to terms with how attractive she looked in the green dress and minimal make-up. He knew she would tease the full admission of his need to submit to dominant women from him, though this was patently obvious already.

'Yes ... Irma ... I was very pleased with what was inside.' She grinned as he swallowed hard. She had witnessed and enjoyed this with other males; their inner desire veiling the complete truth in a feigned resistance to what they really wanted to say, their relief in honest admission needing to be teased from them and awarding exquisite pleasure when it came, the male sweetly humiliated yet relieved to hear themselves confirm submission to the power of feminine dominance. She would enjoy taking him there.

'MISTRESS Irma.' His anus tingled at the lush tone of her authority.

'Tell me how you were pleased with a simple item of underwear; did you wear them perhaps? If I decide to continue an association with you, there are several items I will enjoy seeing you wear.' She crossed her legs and felt the warmth of her arousal, her cunt wetting the tight black satin panties which she would soon have him sniff, knowing full well that he will have sampled her scent already. He blushed and blurted out a retort, baited by her actual indication that she wished to further their liaison.

'No ... no ... Mistress Irma ... I didn't wear them, I ... I ... sniffed them.' He hung his head slightly as he shamed himself, feeling as though the entire world had heard him, though the admission of doing so to the very woman who had openly awarded them to him had his cock boning; she knew that this will have been the first thing he did, and he waited on her chiding him for such a gross act. She grinned with triumph, and far from chiding him, decided to take him further down. She let him stew, enjoying his blush for a few moments, then calmly took the panties from the bag, holding them up on her elegant fingers to bring the full recognition of his enjoyment back to him.

'Did you masturbate for me, on sniffing them?' His voice broke, delighting her as he was treated to the vision of the panties which had granted him so wholesome a submissive orgasm, held high by the woman who had created the scent which he had worshipped.

'Yes Mistress Irma ... I masturbated ... masturbated for you.' Her cunt oozed as she enjoyed his humiliation, knowing the inner submissive excitement he would be feeling, dominated by her simple words as thoroughly as with whip or cane. She half closed her eyes and lifted her head, the panties held close to one breast, the nipple from the other poking hard through the fabric of her low cut bra and dress.

'And how did you picture me as you masturbated, what did you desire as you came?' She saw the seconds pass by in his mind as though they were hours, as he found the strength to admit and enjoy the shame of what she already knew, she aiding his response by placing the panties back in the bag and retrieving a long leather leash and collar which she calmly lay on the table. His rigid cock pulsed pre-cum as he eyed the leash and prepared to confirm her ownership of him. He had thought she would tease him slowly and gradually, but her immediate and direct approach left no time for him to meander and edge at the truth; her mood was acutely keen, she would have him in his place below her with all haste.

'I ... I thought of being on my knees to you ... being under ... under your control ... I ... I dreamed of being owned by you.' Her brown eyes burned with stern admiration as she watched the beads of sweat form on his brow, her deep inner sense of sadistic excitement carefully hidden as she maintained an air of nonchalance, her fingers toying with the leash that she yearned to see him wear. She had him now, and he was hers to put to good use, her panties moist with arousal at the speed with which she had made him confirm the weakness she would exploit with satisfaction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.