A Man and His Pets - Cover

A Man and His Pets

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 21: Melissa Gets a Pet of Her Own

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: Melissa Gets a Pet of Her Own - A very wealthy man decides to alleviate his boredom and loneliness by taking a woman as his captive pet. Complications arise when he has to take her daughters too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

They then drove directly to the airport and took off. Trina sat in the co-pilots seat. Being the smart little critter that she was, she soon saw they were heading north by northeast, not west toward home. She asked. "Where are we going, Sir?"

We're going to New York City to see The Westminster Dog Show. And yes Trina, we may pickup a new pet. I want my pets to see how other pets obey commands. You girls have been a little lax lately.

Trina whispered in Jim's ear. "We're a little lax because you are such a gentle and loving Master, Sir."

A couple of hours later, they were on final approach into JFK. While in New York, in addition to the dog show at Madison Square Garden, Jim stopped in to see his lawyer and financial advisers.

His pets enjoyed the dog show. Seeing all the pedigreed pooches got them chattering about what kind of dog they'd like to have. They didn't know a crate had already been loaded into the cargo bay of Jim's plane.

The flight home was uneventful. As soon as the girls hit the door, they stripped. Jim loved watching their teenaged bodies move as they removed their clothes. He especially liked the way Melissa's ample tits swayed as she walked. He also enjoyed watching Trina and Cindy wiggle their tight little butts as they moved.

After dinner, Jim made an announcement. "Ladies, though we will continue to use all of our toys, we will no longer use the things that cause you pain. I want my pets to be happy here. We can still play on the equipment, but I want no one hurting. Now, my pets, when are your birthdays?"

Trina answered first. "My seventeenth will be March 8, Sir."

Cindy followed. "Sir, I'll be eighteen on April 2."

Melissa said. "I'll be seventeen on January 12, Sir."

"Hummmmm. Seventeen in just a couple of days, huh?" Jim scratched a non-existent beard as if he were thinking. What would you like for your birthday?"

Melissa thought a few minutes before answering. "I think I want a boy friend all my own with a long dick like yours, Sir."

"Trina, Cindy, please take Melissa down to the Kennel, blindfold her, and tie her hands to the bunk. I want her bent over the bunk with her knees on the floor and spread wide. I'll be down in a few minutes to giver her a birthday present."

Melissa looked at Jim and said with a smile. "Cool! I'm really horny for that cock of yours, Sir."

Cindy giggled and said. "Aren't you always?"

The girls all laughed and headed for the Kennel.

When Jim entered The Kennel about ten minutes later, he was leading a large, black and tan, eighteen-month-old, German Shepard dog. The dog was wearing booties on his front paws. Trina and Cindy's eyes popped open and they started to giggle. Jim silenced them with a finger to his lips and handed the dog's leash to Cindy to hold.

Jim then went to Melissa and began fingering her pussy and ass. He soon had her moaning as he patted, stroked and probed her holes.

"God I'm horny." Melissa said as she felt Jim spread her ass cheeks and she widened her knees even more than they had been. Jim used two fingers to spread her pussy lips.

Melissa heard the spritzer and felt something cold and damp hit her pussy. What she didn't know was that Jim had just sprayed her pussy with a dog breeding inducer. According to the breeder that sold it to him, it was supposed to encourage a male dog to want to breed with his bitch.

Jim snapped his fingers, and Cindy dropped the dog's leash. The dog knew what he was supposed to do. He had been trained well. He came directly to Melissa's ass and sniffed her pussy.

Melissa was startled. "OOOOooh! That's cold, Sir. What are you teasing me with?"

The dog started licking Melissa's pussy with his rough tongue.

"Oh my!" Melissa crooned and spread her knees as wide as she could.

The dog licked her with a lust only a dog can have. He drove his long tongue deep into Melissa's pussy. She arched her back to give her lover's tongue better access.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.