A Man and His Pets
Chapter 17: Trina's Becoming More Than a Pet

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Trina's Becoming More Than a Pet - A very wealthy man decides to alleviate his boredom and loneliness by taking a woman as his captive pet. Complications arise when he has to take her daughters too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

An hour or so later, Trina stepped in to Jim's office. She reported, "Melissa was bitching about her ass hurting, but she will be fine in a day or so. Oh yeah, Cindy sat on Courtney's face and pissed. You should have heard that cunt scream. She thought Cindy just wanted her pussy eaten. Cindy said Courtney's mouth was wide open and her tongue well up in her pussy when she let go. Cindy had practically fallen off Courtney's face from laughing. During her report, Trina's voice seemed a bit tense.

Jim looked at his house pet and saw her stress. He realized she needed a little personal attention. "Come here, Trina. Sit on my lap and we'll rock."

Trina jumped at the chance. She sat on Jim's lap and laid her head on his chest. He held her close as he gently rocked in his oversized office chair.

After a few minutes, Jim said. "Trina, I'm sure glad I made you my house pet. I like having you close. I don't ever want you to be jealous of the other pets. You are my favorite. You have been a favorite ever since you were cutting my grass. I really liked your hugs, and I especially liked the feeling of your tits squashed against my belly. Some times I wish boys had as many options to please girls as the girls have to please the boys. Girls have a pussy, an ass, a mouth, tits, and hands. All a boy has is his cock, tongue, and fingers."

Jim then lifted Trina and carried her to his bed. He laid her so that her legs hung off the side of the bed. Her butt was on the edge of the mattress. Jim lowered himself to his knees, put Trina's legs on his shoulders, and ate her with a passion he had never felt. He ate Trina to three bed shaking orgasms.

Jim then stood, pulled Trina up to stand in front of him, and hugged her firmly to his body.

Trina sighed. "Oh, Sir." She seemed to press her tits even tighter to his belly.

Jim bent over, lifted Trina's chin up, and kissed her lips. He then playfully swatted her bare ass. "Go make dinner. Please make enough for a couple of extra plates."

A little later, Trina delivered three dinners to the dungeon. She then rejoined her Master to have dinner in the kitchen.

Immediately after dinner, Jim handed Trina two catalogs. One had fine jewelry. The other offered sexually oriented jewelry. He instructed her. "Pick a gift for you and Cindy from the first catalog. Then pick a pair of nipple rings for Melissa and Courtney. Now, go put Courtney on the OB table and secure her there. Have Melissa get her ready to be fucked. I'll be down shortly."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.