A Man and His Pets - Cover

A Man and His Pets

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 15: Courtney Becomes a Porn Star

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Courtney Becomes a Porn Star - A very wealthy man decides to alleviate his boredom and loneliness by taking a woman as his captive pet. Complications arise when he has to take her daughters too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

That night, as Trina slept, Jim had an idea. He checked his cameras for the footage from this afternoon's activities with Courtney. Between all the cameras, he had nearly sixty hours of action. The editing job would be daunting, but a really good porno could be produced from the footage, with Courtney as the star.

When Trina awoke the next morning, Jim was busily working at his computer. He told her, "Trina my pet, go down and make everyone breakfast. Take it to Cindy first so she can feed our new pets. After breakfast, you and Cindy may play with Courtney. Enjoy yourself, but don't cause any permanent damage. If Melissa wants to join in, she may. Just remember, Melissa's ass and mouth are still mine to break in. When you break for lunch, come up here, and bring Cindy with you. I may have something to show you. Now, my house pet should be about her business so the Master can tend to his."

Trina kissed him and headed for the kitchen. As the morning progressed, Jim would occasionally check in on his pets via the cameras. Just before lunch, he saw a sight he had to pause to watch. He turned up the sound and enjoyed the show.

He had caught Trina sitting on Courtney's face. Cindy was wearing out Courtney's cunt with a vibrator. The cunt was on her back on the floor. Her knees up and spread. Courtney must have been very busy with her tongue. Trina's head was tilted way back, her eyes closed, and she was moaning loudly. She seemed to be breathing heavily as well.

Cindy was working Courtney's pussy over very well with a dick like vibrator. "Feel that you bitch? Take it bitch." Cindy was taking out years of embarrassment and humiliation at the hands of Courtney on the bitch's tender fuck hole.

Then Jim realized Melissa was doing more that just sitting off to one side watching Courtney's abuse. Melissa was squatted on her legs facing Courtney. Courtney had her hand under Melissa and was fingering the younger teen's pussy. Melissa was moaning loudly as well. Both Trina and Melissa were shaking like they were about to cum.

Trina came first. With a shudder, she ground most of her weight down on Courtney's face. After a minute or so, Trina rolled off Courtney and lay beside her breathing heavily.

Melissa then flopped on her back, grabbed Courtney's hand and pulled it hard to her pussy. She had two of Courtney's fingers imbedded in her freshly devirginated pussy. The cunt's thumb was rapidly rubbing the newest pet's clit. Melissa lay there quivering for nearly a minute. It seemed she wasn't as sore as she had been the previous night.

Maybe Courtney was starting to come around. When Trina and Melissa left her, Courtney's head was rolling back and forth as Cindy rapidly worked the vibrator in and out. Just a minute or two after the first two girls had gotten off, Courtney sat up, grabbed the vibrator from Cindy, shoved it completely into her cunt, and flopped onto her back.

Cindy stood and grinned down at Courtney.

Trina then left the camera's view. She appeared again on her way to the kitchen. She made a quick lunch of soup and sandwiches and served the other pets.

Immediately after lunch Trina and Cindy locked the other two in the Kennel and came up to meet Jim in the kitchen.

"Sit down girls, I have some thing for you to watch." He popped the DVD in the player and hit play.

Though the editing was a bit crude, the girls watched a hot DVD of a horny girl getting fucked by a girl with a strap-on dildo after sucking off a skeleton with a big dick. The star of course was Courtney. The editing made it look like Courtney was the instigator and willing participant in the frivolities depicted on the DVD. She seemed to like the strap-on action nearly as much as she liked giving head and taking it up her ass. A great deal of attention was paid to her skills at sucking cock, even if it was a filthy, blood, cum, and shit covered cock. Her admission of sucking off the boys she dated was prominently included. With her young good looks and apparent 'can do' attitude, Courtney made a wonderful porn star.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.