A Man and His Pets
Chapter 14: The New Pet's Training Begins

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: The New Pet's Training Begins - A very wealthy man decides to alleviate his boredom and loneliness by taking a woman as his captive pet. Complications arise when he has to take her daughters too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

Jim and his pets then returned to the new pets in the dungeon. Both were wide awake by then and had been crying. Courtney began yelling at Jim as soon as she saw him. "Let me go, damn it! My father is rich and will pay you any ransom you may want. You can't hold me here. Cindy! What kind of a bitch are you to do this to me?"

Cindy slapped Courtney and said. "The kind of bitch that had you captured and will see to your training. Now, shut the fuck up, cunt."

Jim ignored Courtney. He smiled at Cindy and gave her an approving pat on her ass. He then went over to Melissa. She pulled away as he began stroking her hair. He quietly spoke to her. "Melissa, watch and listen closely, and see the difference in treatment between pets and cunts." He bent over and kissed Melissa's forehead and patted her bare belly.

"Ladies, my name is Jim. You are now my property. I own you! I will do with you as I please. Please me, and you will be treated quite well. Displease me, and punishment will be swift, certain, and severe. I would like to make you both my pets. However, if you are not trainable as pets, I will use and abuse you as I see fit with no consideration for your pleasure or comfort. Eventually, I will dispose of any bitches that can't be trained. In the mean time, you will obey my every command immediately and completely. You must address me as Sir or Master. There will be no questions unless I give you permission to ask them. You may speak to me if you ask permission first and address me properly. Do you both understand?"

With tears running down her cheeks, Melissa nodded yes. Trina whispered in Melissa's ear, and Melissa said. "Yes, Sir."

Courtney sarcastically replied. "Yeah, sure."

SMACK! The slap Cindy delivered to Courtney's face rang out as Courtney yelped.

"It's 'Yes, Master or Sir.' you dumb cunt." Cindy commanded.

Jim told her. "Courtney, you will begin your training first." He then took a tit in each hand and squeezed hard enough to cause Courtney to cry out.

"Stop it, damn it! That hurts!" Courtney barked.

WHACK! Jim slapped her face.

"How dare you. You can't do that! Even my Daddy doesn't hit me." She persisted.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Jim slapped her face very hard three times. "Just how does Daddy treat you, cunt?"

"He treats me like a princess." She remained defiant.

"Well Princess, does daddy do this?" Jim then grabbed a hand full of pussy fur and twisted.

Courtney screamed from the shock and pain and then cried out. "Nooo! He never touches me there."

"That's the difference. Here, you are not a princess. You're nothing but another cunt. Your existence depends on you pleasing me. Got it?" Jim hissed and released her bush.

"Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch." Trina told her.

Jim continued. "To become good pets, you will be trained. Both of you will learn to fuck, suck cock, and take that cock up your ass. You can either learn the easy way or the hard way. You got it?"

Jim then added. "Now lay quietly for a minute while we prepare."

Jim took his pets to the cabinets and took out a weird looking set of leather straps. Very softly he said. "Cindy, put this on."

Poor Cindy had never seen such a thing and had no idea what it was or how to put it on. She asked her master for help. "How, Sir? What is this thing?"

Jim took the contraption and, as he helped her put it on her hips, said. "Like this. It's a harness. This goes with it." He handed her a hard rubber dildo that was six inches long and two inches thick and looked just like a real cock. Just above a whisper, he told Cindy how to install the dildo. "This goes here, Cindy. Now you have a cock. Since Courtney has been so rude to you for so long, you can fuck her first. Here lube it up with this, and go stand at her feet. Don't let her see it yet. Let it be your little surprise for her. Wait until I tell you to have your way with her. Then ram it into her and fuck her silly."

Giggling, Cindy agreed. "Yes, Sir. Thank you, Master."

Jim then looked over at a tearful Melissa. "Trina, you go to Melissa and quietly talk to her. I want her to be a willing pet like you and Cindy. Tell her the rules and what I will soon be doing to her. As for Courtney, she can be a pet or a cunt, whichever she prefers to be."

An idea struck Jim, and he told Cindy to wait there a few minutes. Jim practically ran from the dungeon and to his quarters. There he changed into the skeleton costume he had worn when capturing his first pets. He gathered up his hand-held video gear as well. He then used the computer to dim the dungeon lights to near darkness and zoomed the security cameras in on Courtney before returning. He hurriedly set up the portable cameras facing Courtney. When he brought the dungeon lights back up, as expected, the portable cameras were still in the darkness.

Jim and Cindy returned to Courtney's side. Jim patted her pussy while Cindy fondled her tits. Cindy's strap on cock was below the rack and out of Courtney's line of sight. I'm going to have some of that sweet pussy of yours now, Courtney.

Courtney began pleading with him. "No, please no. I'll suck you off, but please don't do that. I'm still a..."

"What! You're going to tell me you're a virgin? I don't believe it." Jim teased.

Cindy said. "She's got to be lying, Sir. Too many boys have said they've had her. They can't all be liars."

Courtney protested. "No, really! I am a virgin.

Whenever a boy wanted sex from me, I'd suck him off. I am still a virgin. I promise."

"Well, if that's true, I won't fuck you today." Jim told her as he released the leg support latch. "Spread your legs wider so I can see if you really are cherry."

Courtney continued to resist. "Please, no. Don't even touch me there. Come here. I really will suck you off. I suck cock very well. The boys all say so."

Jim looked at Cindy who was still working Courtney's tits. "Cindy, come help me here, please."

Cindy and Jim forcefully spread Courtney's legs to about 75 degrees and locked them in place. Jim got down between her legs and stared intently at Courtney's pussy. "Hummm, I suppose it could be cherry, but I'm not sure."

Courtney continued to plead. "Yes! Yes! I really am virgin. Please Sir, let me suck your dick."

Jim relented and said. "Well, okay, but Cindy here is going to pet that pussy while you suck me."

Cindy began fingering Courtney's pussy. First one then two fingers probed Courtney's fresh pussy.

Jim presented his nine inch cock to Courtney's mouth. All the cameras could see was a skeletal cock floating toward Courtney's face.

When Courtney saw the cock she was about to suck, she exclaimed, "My God! That thing's huge. I don't know if I can take all of that."

Jim pulled a pin and the head support of the rack dropped. Courtney's head fell back. Her mouth, throat, and gullet were then all lined up. She also couldn't see what Cindy was doing.

This time when Jim presented his cock, Courtney opened up and accepted it into her mouth. Her tongue busily lapped at the invader. The cameras could clearly see her cheeks cave in from sucking on the cock. She seemed to be enjoying giving Jim a blowjob. He quickly had his cock banging at the entrance to Courtney's throat. She was moaning around Jim's cock and wiggling her ass as Cindy fingered her. Courtney was definitely having a good time.

Cindy, grinning from ear to ear, pulled her fingers out of Courtney's pussy and replaced them with her "cock." She used the dildo to tease Courtney's lips and clit. Occasionally, the dildo head would dip in and spread those fresh pussy lips.

Jim, about ready to erupt, roughly grabbed Courtney's tits, squeezed firmly, and shoved nine inches of thick cock down her throat. He immediately began spewing his load deep in Courtney's gullet. He kept his cock buried in that tight hot teen throat until he finished sending his load of cum to her belly.

Surprisingly, when Jim pulled out of her mouth, Courtney took one deep breath, licked her lips and smiled. "I told you I've sucked a lot of cock, but that was much bigger than the boys I've sucked."

Courtney then became more aware of her pussy being toyed with. "Oh, Cindy. What are you doing? That feels so nice."

Cindy just smiled at Courtney as she teased the virgin's clit and pussy lips with her strap-on dildo.

Jim smiled at Cindy and said. "Cindy, my pet, since you've been so patient, and Courtney has been so rude to you for so long, you may proceed at your pleasure and have your way with her."

Courtney looked at Jim with confusion.

Cindy looked at him, smiled and said. "Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." She then reached up and grabbed both of Courtney's tits.

Courtney went wide eyed and asked, "Cindy, your hands are on my breasts. What are you teasing me with down there?"

"With this you cunt!" Then, with a strong hip thrust, Cindy jammed the six inch strap-on dildo deep into Courtney's pussy. Neither the dildo, nor Cindy, could feel Courtney's hymen shatter.

However, Courtney could. She exploded in pain, screamed, and began crying. Looking at Jim, she sobbed. "You ... said ... I ... wouldn't ... be ... fucked." Cindy was ramming her cock into Courtney with each word she spoke.

"No, I didn't you dumb bitch." I said I wouldn't fuck you today. I didn't. Cindy fucked you. And it looks to me like she still is." Jim couldn't hold his laughter back.

Indeed, Cindy was pumping her blood covered "cock" hard in and out of Courtney's bloody pussy. After about ten minutes of hard fucking, Cindy grew tired. She gave the cunt one last hard ram before roughly jerking her "cock" out.

Cindy glared into Courtney's eyes and said. "Who's the whore now? Now, suck my bloody "cock" clean you cunt."

Courtney reluctantly opened her mouth and let Cindy shove the bloody dildo in. She dutifully licked it clean as Cindy fucked her face with the rubber cock.

Jim then went over to Melissa, who was quietly crying. "See how rough we can be? We can treat you the same way, or even worse, if you act like a cunt. It can get a lot worse. Your treatment will be much better if you become a good little pet. Time to choose, Melissa. Pet or cunt?"

Trina, stroking her hair, softly encouraged Melissa. "We've been friends a long time haven't we?" Melissa nodded. "I know how badly your Dad treats you, calls you names, and threatens to rape you. One of these days he'll do it to you, too." Melissa nodded again. "Please Melissa, choose to be Jim's pet with me and Cindy. One way or another, you're going to fuck and suck. Please be a pet. Jim can make you feel so good."

Melissa looked at Cindy and her strap-on. Then she looked at Jim's nine inch long cock and back to Trina. A tear rolled down her cheek.

Jim asked again. "Well, Melissa, what will it be, pet or cunt?"

Lowering her eyes, Melissa softly replied. "Pet."

Quickly slapping Melissa's cheek, Jim asked. "What?"

Trina whispered in her ear again and Melissa said a little louder. "Sir, I want to be a pet."

"Good!" Jim kissed her, and told Trina and Cindy, "Take her to the shower room and prepare her."

Except for raising her head support, Jim ignored Courtney and her cries of despair over the loss of her cherry. He busied himself cleaning and putting things away.

Trina and Cindy gently helped Melissa up and led her to the shower room. When they enter the shower room, Melissa exclaimed. "Wow! What a shower."

After thoroughly scrubbing her, the girls shaved Melissa's pussy. She asked. "Why are you shaving me?"

"Because Master Jim likes pussies to be bald all the time. You will keep it smoothly shaved from now on." Trina answered.

Cindy added, "Just wait 'til he eats you. You'll go crazy."

"Oh God, yes! You'll flip out over that tongue of his." Trina looked dreamy eyed just thinking about being eaten by Jim.

Melissa was frightened. "Will it hurt when he does it to me? Will I bleed like Courtney?"

Putting her arm around her friend, Trina answered her questions. "Melissa, you mean when he fucks you. We don't beat around the bush here. Yes! It will hurt, but you'll get over it real soon."

When the teens finished shaving Melissa, she was dried and dabbed with a little perfume. She was then returned to Jim in the dungeon. Trina asked. "Where would you like her, Sir?"

"Put her on the OB exam table, please." Jim instructed.

Melissa was laid on and secured to the OB/GYN table. Like Cindy had been before her, Melissa's legs were propped up and spread wide in the table's stirrups. The torso belt was tightened into place and her arms secured at her sides.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.