A Man and His Pets - Cover

A Man and His Pets

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 13: Pet's Promotions

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Pet's Promotions - A very wealthy man decides to alleviate his boredom and loneliness by taking a woman as his captive pet. Complications arise when he has to take her daughters too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

Jim dimmed the dungeon lights to their minimum and led his pets to Trina's quarters where they all laid down. With a pet's head on each shoulder, he kissed them each and told them. "Trina, I'm making you my house pet. Cindy, you are now my special pet. Trina, you will have a lot more freedom around the house, including parts of my quarters. Can you cook? Cindy, you are now my special pet. These are now your quarters. You will be in charge of the dungeon and pet training when Trina or I are not available. I'll be changing your collars soon."

The teens became excited. They rolled up onto Jim's sides, kissed each of his cheeks, and reached for his cock.

They seemed disappointed when Jim refused them. "Not now my pets. I'll need all my strength this afternoon for our new pets. You wouldn't want them to be disappointed would you? Now, lay down and take a little nap."

Trina and Cindy sighed and laid their heads back on Jim's shoulders. Cindy quickly dozed off. Trina dreamily asked. "Sir, where am I going to sleep now?"

Jim smiled at her, kissed her lips, and said. "I think we may be able to find someplace cozy for you to lay your pretty head. Don't worry about it for now." Trina dozed off with a smile on her face. Jim then looked at each teen and thought to himself. 'No man should be so lucky.' He then dozed off too.

It was mid-afternoon when they awoke and stumble up the stairs to the kitchen for a late lunch. Out of the blue, Trina spoke. "Yes, Master!"

"Yes what my pet?" Jim asked, looking confused.

"Yes Master, I can cook. So, if you two would please sit down, I'll make our breakfast. Even though it was afternoon, a short while later, Trina served her Master and sister a hearty meal of ham and eggs.

During breakfast, Jim explained the details of their new positions as house pet and special pet. Trina's collar was placed on Cindy's neck. Cindy was then allowed access throughout the dungeon.

Trina would be getting a new collar. The new collar would allow her access to all the first floor and selected parts of the master's quarters.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.