A Man and His Pets - Cover

A Man and His Pets

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 12: A Rude Awakening

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: A Rude Awakening - A very wealthy man decides to alleviate his boredom and loneliness by taking a woman as his captive pet. Complications arise when he has to take her daughters too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

Jim landed and taxied to the house. With his pets' help, the new pets were quickly taken to the dungeon, stripped and secured to tables.

Trina had been right. Sixteen-year-old Melissa was a pretty, young, thing. She was secured spread eagle to one of the flat exam tables and Jim slowly looked her over. Carrying just a bit of extra body fat, she had a cute round face, long straight dark hair, hazel eyes, and a set of firm tits a twenty-year-old would be proud of. Compared to Trina's Bs and Cindy's As, Melissa's tits must have been full Cs with no sag at all. They were topped by dark pink aureola the size of silver dollars and nicely protruding nipples. Her tummy was soft and slightly rounded. Her butt was also soft and well rounded. Because her hair was dark, it appeared she had more pubic bush than was really there. No matter, she would soon have a bald pussy like the other pets.

Because Cindy expected her to be trouble, sixteen-year-old Courtney had been stripped and secured to the rack. She had been restrained in a similar manner as Sandra had been. Her hands were stretched straight out from her sides and secured, her torso tightly bound to the platform, and her legs and feet secured to the leg supports. The only real difference between Sandra's original position and that of Courtney was the teens legs had been spread just enough to display her snug pussy lips. She was certainly the prettiest of the bunch. Her long curly blond hair, deep blue eyes, and very full lips gave her a wonderful face. Her tits were very nice but not spectacular. They were nowhere as big as Cindy had made them sound. Well, maybe compared to Cindy's small tits, they were big. Courtney had a flat smooth abdomen, slender waist and hips, and very shapely legs. She could have been a teen model. Her pubic bush was blond like the hair on her head and very thick. This too would soon be gone like the rest.

After inspecting his new acquisitions, Jim spoke to his pets. "Well, this has been a pretty good days work, my pets. Let's leave our new friends to wake on their own. We need a nap and a bite to eat before we begin training these two."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.