A Man and His Pets - Cover

A Man and His Pets

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 10: The Pets Settle In Well

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Pets Settle In Well - A very wealthy man decides to alleviate his boredom and loneliness by taking a woman as his captive pet. Complications arise when he has to take her daughters too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

Jim reached out and stroked Cindy's hair and granted his permission. "Of course you may. I told you when you first arrived that you may speak freely in your quarters. Now, what is your question?"

"Will it hurt a lot to be fucked in my ass? I'm afraid I won't like it."

Jim chuckled at the teen's quick disregard for the loss of Sandra. "It all depends on whether you relax or not. Ask Trina about it. Whether you like it or not is unimportant. You are going to take it in the ass." Jim flatly stated.

"Pets, your leashes please."

Both girls brought Jim their leashes. He hooked them to their collars and led them back to the main dungeon room. Jim pointed to the blood and other debris Sandra had left. "Trina, clean that mess up. You'll find cleaning supplies in the last cabinet. Be sure to use lots of disinfectant. Cindy, over here please."

Jim had Cindy stand at the end of a padded table that came up to just under her pussy. Gently, he turned her and laid her on her back. He secured her with a wide leather strap around her torso. As she lay back, her feet came off the floor. Her legs hung off the end of the table suspended in midair. Her hands were secured with leather cuffs at her sides. Cindy's upper thighs quickly began to cramp from the strain of supporting her hanging legs. To relieve the strain, and expose her asshole, Jim brought each leg up and restrained them with straps from her knees to the upper corner of the table. Her legs were thus held so they hovered about six inches above her shoulders. Restrained that way, Cindy was able to move her upper and lower body, but she would not be able to pull away when Jim fucked her ass.

"Trina, bring me the jar of lube from the cabinet."

Trina hustled over with the lubricant and returned to cleaning the mess left from Sandra's abuse.

Cindy was looking frightened.

Jim tried to sooth her as best he could. While stroking her tits and fingering her pussy, he spoke softly to her. "Now, Cindy my pet, I will be as gentle as I can with you, but be assured your ass will be fucked. If you relax it won't hurt all that much. After a few times, some girls begin to like having their butts fucked. I hope you're one of them and come to like getting it up your ass."

As he continued to fondle Cindy's tits, Jim dipped his middle finger deeply into the jar of lube. Using his thumb to stroke Cindy's clit, he teased her asshole with the lubricated finger.

Cindy tensed when Jim drove his finger fully into her virgin ass. "Please Sir, I don't think I can do this."

"Sure you can, my pet. This morning you didn't think you could suck a cock, but you did. Yesterday, your pussy hadn't ever been fucked, but your cherry is now long gone. Your younger sister has already had all her holes invaded. Soon your ass will be fucked too. Now hush, my pet. Relax, as much as you can."

Jim used two fingers to scoop up a large gob of

lube. He smeared a little lube around the edge of her asshole. He then pushed both fingers deep into her ass and thoroughly lubricated Cindy's shitter.

The next time he dipped into the lube, it was the head of his cock that got greased. With no further warning, Jim popped the head of his cock past Cindy's sphincter and three or four inches deep into her ass.

Cindy gasp and her eyes flew wide open. "Owwww!

That hurts! Take it out!" She pleaded with Jim.

Without moving, Jim said. "Sure pet, I'll take it out. Humph!"

Cindy screamed! Jim had driven his nine inch cock fully into her tight virgin asshole.

"I'll take it out as soon as I finish fucking this cute tight little ass of yours." Jim showed little mercy.

Tears flowed down Cindy's cheeks, and she loudly cried for him to stop.

Jim pumped in and out of her asshole. After a hard ass fucking, Jim dumped his load of cum deep in Cindy's bowels. He slowly pulled out of her ass and patted her bald pussy. "You're going to make one hell of an ass fuck, my pet"

Trina had finished cleaning Sandra's mess by then. Jim told her. "Come her, my pet. My cock needs cleaning."

Trina immediately fell to her knees and cleaned Jim's cock. She tried taking him down her throat a few times, but could only manage a few inches into her throat at a time. She took a bit more with each bob.

"That's okay, my pet. You've done a good job. Cindy's hurting now so try to give her pussy and ass a little pleasure."

Trina again didn't hesitate. She immediately turned to her sister's upturned ass and began licking Cindy from asshole to pussy to clit. Cindy soon stopped crying and began cooing as Trina ministered to her ravaged ass and tender pussy.

Jim had moved to Cindy's head and gently stroked her hair and fondled her tits. He then released her.

"Okay, pets, hit the showers. Be sure to clean everything, and catch up on any wild fur that you may have missed." As his pets headed to the shower room, Jim noticed Cindy was walking a bit stiffly. He left them there to clean up.

About an hour later, Jim returned and escorted his pets to their quarters. When they reached the Kennel, he kissed Cindy and patted her ass as he wished her a good night.

Jim then led Trina to her quarters. They cuddled and petted on her bed. Trina placed her head on Jim's chest, grasped his cock, and began stroking it. Jim fondled her tits and stoked her hair. When Trina had Jim's cock standing at full attention, he gave her a very light push to the back of her head. Trina turned around and began kissing and licking his cock. Jim was rubbing her butt when she lifted one knee exposing her pussy and asshole to him. Fingering her pussy soon had Trina moaning. She was licking and sucking Jim's cock like it was her favorite lollipop. Jim thrust his hips up, and Trina opened her mouth and took several inches of his cock in.

"Uummmmm, Baby, that's nice. Suck it." Jim groaned. He then lifted Trina's slender hips and had her straddle his head. He pulled her hips down and brought her pussy to his mouth. He licked and probed her pussy with his tongue. He told her. "You're yummy, my pet. There's nothing like the taste and aroma of fresh teen, pussy."

Trina moaned around the cock in her mouth and pressed her pussy down on the tongue teasing her. She began bobbing up and down on Jim's cock. She had taken enough of him into her mouth that he was hitting her throat's entrance with each stroke. Suddenly, Trina began to quiver a bit and shoved nearly six inches of Jim's cock into her mouth and throat. After just a few seconds, she pulled back and continued bobbing. She took Jim's cock into her throat every other time she pushed down.

Jim was about to cum. Trina was thrashing her hips on his face. He wrapped his arms around her ass and squeezed, pulling her pussy tightly to his mouth. He drove his tongue as deep into her soaking wet hole as he could. Firmly sucking her clit into his mouth he flicked it with his tongue.

Trina, quivering like a vibrator, pulled the cock out of her mouth and yelled. "Oh my God!" She plunged back onto Jim's cock and took all nine inches into her mouth and throat.

Jim's first two spurts of cum went straight down Trina's gullet. She then pulled his cock out of her throat and sucked the remaining shots of cum into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could and never lost a single drop. She continued to lick and suck Jim as she regained her composure.

Jim continued to tongue Trina's pussy as she lazily pressed her hips down to his mouth. She soon had another orgasm before collapsing on top of her attentive master.

Jim placed a passionate kiss right to the center of Trina's pussy, patted her cute little ass, and rolled her off of him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.