A Man and His Pets
Chapter 9: Sandra's Disposal

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Sandra's Disposal - A very wealthy man decides to alleviate his boredom and loneliness by taking a woman as his captive pet. Complications arise when he has to take her daughters too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

When he took the girls their lunch, he told them, "Sandra is not doing well. I'll be taking her home soon so she can rest. I'm sorry, but you will not see her again. Remember, you're my pets now."

Both girls hugged and kissed Jim and set to eating their lunch as if all was normal in their lives.

Jim went to Sandra and pulled a syringe out of his pocket. She barely moved when he jammed the needle deep into her ass and injected her with the sleep inducing drug. He then removed all her restraints and the two dildos buried in her pussy and ass. He quickly and crudely tattooed "Fuck Here" on her ass. On her forehead he tattooed "Free BlowJob with Fuck." Finally, on her lower abdomen he tattooed, "Sloppiest Cunt in Town." He then placed her in the crate he had brought her in, loaded her onto his Gulfstream, and took off.

It was a little after noon as the Gulfstream lifted off. The sedatives should keep his pets asleep until around six PM. He figured three hours each way. That would be more than enough time.

A couple of hours later, he was flying low over the Arizona desert near the Mexican border. He was on final approach to an isolated landing strip.

Upon landing, he went back to take care of Sandra. When he dumped her out of the crate, she stirred and whispered. "Where am I? What's going on?"

"Nothing's going on, whore. You're just going to meet an old friend of mine. He'll be taking you to your new home. He will know what to do with an uncooperative whore like you."

Jim then helped her out of the plane's door. An old gray van came rumbling out of the desert. Two rough looking Mexicans jumped out and ran to the plane. They took Sandra, roughly tossed her into the back of the van. The driver yelled, "Mucho gracias amigo," and sped off back toward Mexico.

Jim secured the plane's door, returned to the cockpit, and took off. He was soon heading home at max speed.

He touched down at about 6:15 PM. Immediately upon entering his home, Jim checked on his pets with the camera system. They were just beginning to stir.

He prepared a dinner of steaks, fries, and salad. As a treat for good behavior thus far, a small glass of wine was served to each pet. By the time dinner was ready his pets were fully awake.

The girls ate quietly, especially Cindy. Jim asked, "My pets, what's bothering you? Do you feel ill?"

Trina said, "No Sir. I'm fine."

Cindy agreed. "Nothing, Sir."

Using a harsher and louder voice, Jim asked again. "Cindy, what is bothering you? Answer me now!"

Cindy, with a single tear on her cheek, softly asked. "Sir, Sandra's dead, isn't she?"

Firmly, Jim replied. "No! She has been sent somewhere where her whoring ways can be of use. She won't like it, but she is alive."

Putting his arm around her, Jim softly continued. "Cindy, obey like a good pet, and be treated well. Disobey and be punished. Refuse to be trained, and I will have to dispose of you as well. Do you understand?"

The teen slowly nodded and said. "Yes Sir. I understand." Slightly shaking, Cindy continued. "Sir, may I ask another question?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.