A Man and His Pets - Cover

A Man and His Pets

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 7: The Training and Discipline Continue

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Training and Discipline Continue - A very wealthy man decides to alleviate his boredom and loneliness by taking a woman as his captive pet. Complications arise when he has to take her daughters too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

Jim awoke early the next morning. He took a quick shower and checked on his pets. Sandra was awake and on the floor lapping up a drink of water.

Jim made biscuits and gravy for breakfast. He again ate alone while watching his pets stir. Both Trina and Cindy had gotten up, used the toilet, and brushed their hair. What a cute pair of pets they made.

Jim put his pets breakfast plates on a tray and added glasses of orange juice. Sandra's breakfast was again put into a metal mixing bowl. He then carried the tray of food to the dungeon.

Sandra started cussing Jim as soon as she became aware of his presence. "What did you do to Trina last night? I heard her scream twice. If you hurt her, I'll kill you, you son-of-a-bitch."

Smiling, Jim avoided her questions. "Good morning, whore. And how are you today?"

With numerous expletives, she told him how stiff she was and how badly she had to use the toilet.

With a smirk, Jim told her to be patient. "I have just the exercise machine to work out the stiffness, and bitches like you just shit and piss on the floor." She was still cussing after he slid her food bowl to her and left.

"Good morning, Cindy. You slept well I trust. Are you ready for a hard day of training?" Jim asked.

Cindy nodded and said, "Yes, Sir. I guess so, but I'm still a little sore between my legs."

"You mean your pussy hurts from the fucking it got yesterday?"

"Yes, Sir. My pussy is hurts." Cindy said with a shy grin.

"You'll get to feeling better soon, my pet. Now eat up. You have a big day to look forward to. Trina will be here soon to give you some instructions."

Jim then went to Trina's room. She smiled as he entered the room. "Here's your breakfast. How's my favorite pet this morning, Trina?"

Grinning, she responded, "Sore! My pussy hurts and is bleeding a little. My ass hurts worse, but I think I'll live."

"Good girl! I'd sure hate to loose my favorite pet so soon. Now eat up. We have a busy day today. After breakfast, I want you to go to Cindy and tell her all that happened to you last night. Prepare her as best you can, because she will be butt fucked and swallow my cock later today. I think we'll leave her pussy alone for a day or two. We'll leave your pussy and ass alone as well. I really don't want to inflict any unnecessary pain on my pets. Also, we'll need to work on you taking my cock down your throat. I love deep-throat blowjobs. As you saw, Sandra did it with just a little difficulty. I'm sure you and Cindy can do much better than that cunt."

"Yes, Sir." Trina smiled up at her master. She was relieved her sore ass and pussy wouldn't be fucked again right away.

After breakfast, Trina was led on leash to The Kennel. Cindy was waiting for her. As Jim left them, his pets were chatting away like the pair teenagers they were.

Jim returned to Sandra. She had biscuits and gravy all over her face. He noticed the dildo lying on the floor next to her table. She must have finally worked it out. As Jim walked up to her, she began ranting again. She demanded to know what had happened to Trina.

CRACK! Jim had heard enough. A right cross to her left cheek silenced her. "Now, cunt, if I thought it was any of your business what I do with, or to, my pets, I would have told you. Just what is your major complaint this morning?"

Sandra quieted, and said, "I really have to use the restroom, and I'm really stiff and sore all over."

"Very well. I'll take you to the toilet. After that, I have a machine that is perfect for stretching out those stiff muscles. Now, come with me."

Jim unlocked her chain from the table and led her by it to the shower room. She used the toilet then was chained under a shower-head. Jim turned on the water to a nice warm temperature and let her rinse off.

While Sandra stood under the shower, Jim brought Trina and Cindy into the shower room. When they saw Sandra chained under a shower-head, he told them, "Clean that whore up. Remember pets, I don't like furry cunts."

Jim left his pets to their own devises. They were unleashed and unattended. He knew there was no way for them to get out. Trina's collar would only open doors in the dungeon area, and he wanted them to feel a little better about their loss of freedom. In the mean time, he went to the main dungeon room to prepare the toys he wanted to use.

When he returned to the shower room, he found the girls drying Sandra. The older woman was standing very quiet and still. Trina said. "She's ready, Sir."

"Very well. You have done well, my pets."

He unlocked Sandra's chain from the wall and had Trina lead her back to the main room. Once there, he told Sandra, "We're going to stretch out those kinks now. Hop up on this bench."

Sandra did as told for a change. Groaning from her stiff muscles as she climbed onto what she thought was a massage/exercise table. Jim strapped her ankles and knees to the leg supports with the leather straps there. He then released her cuffed hands and pulled her arms over her head. They were attached to the arm supports with leather straps at the elbows and wrists. The torso belt was placed under Sandra's big tits and tightly secured. Jim patted her newly bald pussy and looked at Trina and Cindy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.