A Man and His Pets - Cover

A Man and His Pets

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 2: Wealth Can't Buy Love, but It Can Buy Sex

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Wealth Can't Buy Love, but It Can Buy Sex - A very wealthy man decides to alleviate his boredom and loneliness by taking a woman as his captive pet. Complications arise when he has to take her daughters too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

He considered his home and its dungeon his personal

isolation chamber. He enjoyed the privacy it offered. He usually avoided human contact for months at a time. He even had all his supplies delivered to a locking, refrigerated, storage unit built at the far end of his drive. He could order anything he wanted over the internet, fax, or phone and have it delivered to a trusted merchant in town. The merchant was well paid to then deliver the supplies to the storage unit.

In spite of his wealth and possessions, Jim, due to his self imposed isolation, was becoming a lonely man. On rare occasion, he would fly to a major city where one of his plants was located. There, he would avail himself of the services of a local lady who had been voluntarily obtained for him by the plant's management. She frequently worked somewhere in the plant. She would be well compensated for her personal services and usually satisfied Jim's voracious sexual appetites. She frequently took several days off work, with pay of course, following her evening with Jim. Jim tended to over whelm them with his sexual appetites and abilities. He was an expert at eating pussy, and enjoyed giving the women multiple orgasms at the tip of his tongue. However, when Jim drove his cock deep into their pussies, they usually screamed in pain. Few could take his nine-inch long, two-inch thick cock without suffering some damage. Unless properly prepared and lubed, a woman could easily receive vaginal injuries due to it being over stretched. In addition to his size, Jim was blessed with the ability to recover after cuming in a matter of minutes and be ready to go again. He could cum several times without an extended rest period.

Though his physical needs were thus met, there was something missing. As he approached his fortieth birthday, Jim wanted something a little more permanent.

Over the years, he had kept himself in reasonably good condition. He stood nearly 6'1" and weighted a little over 200 pounds. His body was solid but not overly muscular. His full head of hair showed just a few streaks of gray.

Jim used his private plane for relaxation and to get away when he craved human contact. His trips about the country were becoming more and more frequent as he faced middle age. He was growing tired of living alone, but he didn't trust any woman who was aware of his wealth. He was generous with gifts, but feared gold-diggers.

One early spring day, while reading a bondage story on one of his favorite internet sites, it came to him. He needed a pet. Not the cat or dog variety, but an attractive woman. Why not pick a woman to bring home to play with? He didn't want one of his usual whores or pick-ups. He wanted a little something different and special. She may not want to come at first, but no matter. He would train her to be his pet. If she didn't like the idea of being a pet, he could still play with her in his dungeon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.