Midday Surprise - Cover

Midday Surprise

by NotVeryNice

Copyright© 2015 by NotVeryNice

Erotica Sex Story: She's feeling a little naughty, but did not know I was still home. Then my buddy walked in...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   .

Disclaimer: Any coincidences contained in this story are just that, coincidences. Anyone can share my story as long as you don't charge people money for it and keep the entire text, to include header and footer information, together without changing it.

Author's notes: My girlfriend asked me to write her a story about me and a buddy catching her masturbating on the couch. I had to send it to her through text because she lives pretty far away from me. Her WIFI was down and she couldn't get on Tumblr to watch porn and play with herself. I'm going to keep it as unchanged as I can because this was all sent through text. I'll just fix typos and wrong swype texts. She seemed to like my dirty mind, so I thought I'd share it.

You thought you were home alone, sitting on the couch and were in a naughty mood, so you put on a nice sexy video to watch. You normally left this to the night so you could go to sleep right afterwards so you decided 'What the hell... ' and started to play with your clit.

The video was starting to get heavy and you saw that the guy on screen is really sexy and that just turned you on more. There was a girl in the room and she was kissing him. He pinned her to the wall and reached over onto the counter to grab an extension cord that was sitting up there. He lifted her arms above her head and tied them together and then to the knobs on the cupboard there.

That excited you even more and moaned to yourself saying "Fuck, yeah!" Moaning louder. You didn't see me in the hallway behind you, watching you. I walked in without you noticing and stepped up to the couch behind you. I reached over your shoulders and wrapped my hands under your tits and squeezed and kneaded them.

You weren't expecting that and jumped, but then moaned saying "Mmmmmm..." and kept strumming your clit while you watched the guy on screen get a chair and put it in front of the girl. He stood up on it and roughly grabbed her head and forced it down on his dick.

I bit your neck and asked "You like what you're seeing?"

You let out a "Yesssss..." and pushed 2 fingers of your other hand in your pussy.

I walked around the couch and got down between your legs and shoved my tongue deep into your pussy.

I had forgotten that I asked a buddy to come hang out, because you were a bad little girl and distracted me with your sexy pussy, and right about then he walked in through the front door behind me. He saw us, but since you had your legs covering my ears, I didn't hear him.

You gave him a nice 'come fuck me' look and he smiled back at you, then tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up and saw him looking almost pleading at me. I leaned back enough to tell him "Feed this horny little minx your cock. She's a bad girl!" and leaned forward and bit your clit.

He took his dick out and presented it to you, then rubbed it on your lips. You reached out and took it carefully and began to lick his dickhead. I looked up and saw that he was letting you just softly lick it, so I reached out and pushed his ass into your face and made you gag a little, but then you took all of him in your mouth.

I leaned back again and said "Quit being a pussy, she likes it rough. Fuck her face, already." I leaned back down and bit your inner thigh and you came because right then my left hand had 2 fingers in your ass and my right hand had 3 fingers in your pussy, playing with your g-spot. On top of that, he grabbed your head and started to roughly jam his dick into your mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.