A Kitten's Tail
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Sex Story: Chapter 43 - A man with abandonment issues meets a woman with a fetish for kitten play. When her playful and loving nature opens up the relationships of everyone he knows, he gets far more commitment then he bargained for. Some references will make more sense if you have read the Menagerie, but this is a separate story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

“So, did you boys enjoy yourselves?”

I saw Rico and Carmine blush at the question and had to smirk. What teenage boy wouldn’t enjoy being able to have sex with ten women multiple times over four hours? Their performance had been pretty impressive as well. Of course, Ari told us she got Rico off in the shower, and Carmine’s shit-eating grin when he came to breakfast told me that Zara hadn’t skipped her morning blowjob just because her husband wasn’t in bed with her.

Having six men made the game a lot more fun for us as well. Never having to wait more than five minutes between partners was great, but that stretch where you got three partners in a row was intense. Saying we were all a bit wiped out would have been an understatement.

Aurora curling up against Master as soon as he sat down hadn’t been a surprise, as Gianna and Vivi had basically collapsed in her husband’s lap right after lunch. We knew something had changed when Gianna didn’t come crawling into bed last night, and her quick whispered explanations told us what was going on. It was nice to see Aurora finally accepting her desires, and I knew most of us were hoping for an invitation to play soon.

The only thing I didn’t know at the moment was what Gianna and Vivi were up to. There had been some whispers between them at lunch, and the playful gleam in their eyes told me they were up to something. With the younger girls just having scampered off to Master’s room to play video games until dinner, I had a feeling I would find out soon enough.

It all started when Gianna leaned across Lucio and kissed Vivi before crawling over to Rebeca. I have no idea what Gianna whispered to Rebeca, but she left her regular spot at Master’s side to join Vivi. Gianna curled up between Master’s legs and started nuzzling into his groin.

“I’m surprised you have any energy left after our game,” Master chuckled. “I’m not sure Aurora wants a front-row seat to you playing with me though, my dear.”

“Actually, she’s doing it to help me if you don’t mind,” Aurora told him. “I’m having a hard time with something, and she thought this might help me. It’s not like I haven’t seen one of the girls give you a blowjob before, just never from this close.”

He just nodded and lifted his hips as Gianna pulled his shorts down. Gianna had mentioned how aroused Aurora got watching her husband getting a blowjob from someone else, so it was probably hard to focus on anything but her own arousal. Watching Gianna with Master might make it easier for her to pick up new ideas and techniques.

“Gianna asked if I would take care of you while your wife is busy, but she wasn’t sure if you would be comfortable playing in front of the group.” I looked over and saw Vivi was already stroking Lucio through his shorts. “We can go back to your room if you prefer, but I was hoping you would let me slip your cock between my breasts. She mentioned you haven’t tried that yet, and she knows how much I love doing that for the other men.”

He shot a nervous glance over to where Marta was sitting. “I’m not worried about the group so much as I’m about offending my daughter. The boys don’t really care much, but she may not want to see me getting sexual with one of her sisters.”

“Daddy, I wouldn’t have a problem seeing any of you involved in a sexual situation,” Marta explained, slightly exasperated. “The reason I always knock on the boys’ doors and make sure they’re decent before coming in is that if it were any other man playing with one of my sisters I would usually join in. I just don’t want to give anyone the wrong idea. I love you guys, just not that way.”

“So you wouldn’t mind if we suddenly decided all the men in the house needed a titty fuck right now,” Sonia asked. “Just to clarify of course.”

I heard Rico’s quiet groan, as Sonia was curled up against his other side. In all the time Marta’s brothers had been visiting, none of the girls had tried that with them yet.

“Well, we really can’t include all the men,” Marta replied, glancing between her and Marian’s chests. “Jaden will have to settle for a blowjob, but I don’t mind seeing you play with my family. I’m just not interested in joining in. Have fun.”

“Oh, I wasn’t planning to start anything right away,” Sonia said, chuckling at Rico’s groan of disappointment. “I understand how you feel though. I felt the same way about my father. He was a very attractive man, and I had no problem knowing we were sharing the same lovers, I just wasn’t interested in him that way.”

“Since that question is out of the way, Marta, could you pass me the strawberry? Rebeca seems to prefer the flavor of that one.” Marta just grinned as she pulled the basket from under the end table next to her and carried it over to Vivi.

Marta glanced around the room before rolling her eyes. “After Sonia’s comment, I know someone is going to ask eventually, and I don’t want to make several trips.” I had to smirk as she made a circuit of the room, giving a bottle of lube to Aaron, Marcello, Carmine, and Rico before returning to curl up against Jaden.

“Yes, my question was a hint that I plan on doing that for you today,” Sonia murmured to Rico. “I just want to relax a while longer, but we’ll get there eventually.”

“I’ve thought about it before, but I never asked,” Rico replied. “I figured you wouldn’t get anything out of it, and I didn’t want you doing it just for my pleasure.”

“Several of us enjoy doing that, but we wanted to build up your stamina before offering. You have to last a while for us to really get any pleasure out of it,” Sonia explained to him. “After our little game earlier, I know you’ll last a while, so I can enjoy myself. Go ahead and enjoy the show, I’m sure it will help get you in the mood.”

Vivi was already on her knees between Lucio’s legs, and from his enraptured look, he was enjoying her attention. Gianna was still licking and kissing all over Master’s cock for Aurora’s viewing pleasure, although Aurora was already flushed with arousal, so I didn’t think she would learn much this way either.

It didn’t take long for Kiera to move down between Aaron’s legs, and I could hear the twins tormenting Carmine. They kept asking which of them he would prefer to receive his first tit fuck from. He was smart enough not to say anything, and they finally settled on rock, paper, scissors to determine that Hope got to go first.

Marta had Jaden’s cock in her mouth by the time they decided, so Sonia leaned over to kiss Rico. “I wouldn’t want you to feel left out, so I guess that’s my cue to start. Just relax and enjoy this, because I know I’m going to.”

As Sonia got into position, I glanced around the room. I should really talk to Master about wiring the house for video because we would make a fortune off selling web subscriptions to watch us. Even if we just saved them to watch when we were all worn out, it would be fun.

“Gianna, I think I’m ready now.” Aurora’s voice pulled my attention. I saw her stand up and slip off the tiny nightgown that made up her new house attire. “Gianna’s help wasn’t quite what we led you to believe.”

“She made a deal with her husband,” Gianna explained as Aurora joined her between Master legs. “He insisted that if he got to play with us, she had to agree to try playing with you. She was a little nervous, so I told her to watch until she was ready to join in. It’s just oral sex for now, but she wants to work up to trying more over time.”

“You don’t mind if I want to move a little slow?” Aurora appeared a bit nervous as Master shook his head.

“I don’t expect anything from you, Aurora. I certainly didn’t allow my girls to play with your family expecting anything more than you to be respectful when asking them to play.” Master reached down to caress her cheek and smiled. “Anything you decide to try with me will be entirely your choice and at the pace you set.”

Gianna hadn’t mentioned that part at breakfast. Now I really wished we had video cameras because being able to relive her first blowjob with someone other than her husband would have been priceless.

-Corbin-

“Are you sure they’re not going to be upset about us showing up a day early? We really should have called to let them know.”

I glanced over at Jen and grinned. “It’ll be fine. My grandma’s boyfriend is pretty cool. My parents showed up completely unannounced last Christmas and he insisted they stay with him.”

“Sorry Corbin, I guess I’m just worried about making a bad first impression. You know how my parents are, and from the sound of it your grandma’s boyfriend makes them look poor.”

“He has the kind of money they like to pretend they have, but he’s not like them.” Her parents were both doctors and liked to think they were better than everyone around them. They had flipped when she moved out and got a job as a waitress. “Jen, you don’t have anything to worry about. He had his house staff eating Christmas’ dinner with us last year, and they were acting like a family.”

“I know, it’s just hard to imagine, especially if he lives there. You said it was a big house. That qualifies as a mansion by anyone’s definition.”

I was a bit shocked myself when I looked at the new house. “The old house was smaller, but they had to rebuild it from scratch after the fire. I guess he decided he wanted more space.”

“It just seems like something my parents would do, so they could brag about how big their house was while they were drinking overpriced wine at that snob club they visit.” She sighed and shook her head. “I know he can’t be that bad, or your parents wouldn’t be living with him. Your mom wasn’t exactly gentle when she told my parents what she thought of them as she helped me move out.”

Jen looked over and smirked. “Were you going to buzz us in, or did we want to sit here like creepy stalkers all day?”

“I have the code,” I replied as I reached out and punched it in. “The fence isn’t for security as much as keeping the goats from across the street out of his yard. Apparently, they had a major problem with that years ago, and got tired of losing the flower beds, or my personal favorite, fishing goats out of the pool.”

Jen chuckled as I pulled through and hit the close button on the other side. “I can see that being annoying, having to wait for the staff to clean the pool before you can use it again.”

I sighed and shook my head. “That isn’t how the story went. It was shortly after his first divorce and he only had Teodoro working for him at the time. He was the one who jumped in and carried the goats out of the pool every time it happened. He had the fence built after he gave himself a hernia doing it.”

“Sorry, you keep telling me how normal he is, but I keep picturing what my parents would do in the same situation. I’ll try to keep my judgmental side under control once we go in.”

“It will be a lot easier once you meet him,” I told her as I parked the car. “He’s a genuinely good guy who just happens to be extremely wealthy because he worked his ass off to get there.”

She just nodded as we got out of the car and walked up to the door. Our knock hadn’t been answered after a minute, so I tried the handle and found it unlocked. The sounds of pleasure when we opened the door made it clear why no one had answered and we shared an amused look. My parents had always been very open about their sex lives, and it wasn’t the first time we had walked in on them playing with each other or one of mom’s pets. I just hadn’t expected it to happen with them living in the same house as my grandma.

We walked down the entry hall and stopped in shock as we took in the scene before us. There were seven groups on couches around the room, either engaged in a sex act or just recovering from one. Picking out my parents was easy, even though mom’s back was to me. She and dad were making out while another woman was giving dad a blowjob. It wasn’t the first time I had seen that scene, although I didn’t recognize the woman with them.

I found Ari next because she was basically part of the family. As pregnant as she was, she was kissing another woman, who was almost as far along as she was while riding a man I didn’t know. Alonso was easy as well, but I didn’t recognize either of the women curled up between his legs giving him a blowjob.

My grandma was the real shock once I found her. It had taken a minute because all she was wearing was a white fur kitten outfit that left everything exposed. She was licking what appeared to be cum off the breasts of a woman I recognized as the housekeeper from my last visit.

“Not exactly what I expected to see when we walked in,” Jen said quietly. “I would think we were in the wrong house, but I recognize Ari, even as big as she is now.”

“I know, and I kind of hate to interrupt everyone’s fun. Should we just take a seat until someone notices us?” The surprised gasp of ‘Corbin?’ from Ari told me she had noticed us and the gig was up. “Hi mom, dad, everyone, Jen’s job had to close down because a water line burst, so we decided to show up early and surprise you. Surprise!”

--Felicia--

“I guess the cat’s out of the bag, so to speak, or should I say kitten’s out of the bag?”

I smirked at Sonia as I got up to greet my grandson. We had talked about it a lot and we’re going to tell him and his girlfriend about our lifestyle after they arrived anyway, but I guess this worked. Marian had been sure they would be fine with it, as they knew all about her sex life and they had played with Ari occasionally, but we hadn’t wanted to have them walk in on an orgy. He and his girlfriend just looked amused though, so I guess it was fine.

Marian was the first one up and rushed to greet her son. “It’s so good to see you, although I have to admit it was a surprise. Sorry about the welcoming party, as it were. We had planned to have everyone dressed when you arrived tomorrow, so we could tell you about our household before exposing you to the naked truth. Jennifer, so glad you could make it.”

As Marian moved over to hug Corbin’s girlfriend, I stepped up to hug my grandson. “Hi, grandma. I always wished we could see more of you, but this isn’t exactly what I was thinking at the time. I would ask how you’re doing, but it looks like you’re getting along pretty well. It might be an awkward time, but I’d like to introduce you to my girlfriend, Jennifer. Jen, this is my grandma, Felicia.”

She looked at me for a second before shrugging and stepping in to hug me. “I get the feeling you’re just as comfortable naked as you would be clothed, and it really doesn’t matter much to me, so I’ll just ignore it. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you. I’ve heard so much about you, but this part is a bit surprising. Is this normal for your house?”

“I guess that would depend on what you define this as,” Master said as he walked up. “The activities are pretty common, although we usually don’t play in the common areas during the day. The kids are all up in the master bedroom playing video games, so I let it slide this time. As for the girls’ state of dress, this is what they usually wear around the house.”

“Cool, so is it safe to assume no one will object if I strip down and join you? My parents made me dress like I was entering a convent, so after I moved in with Corbin, I went a bit extreme on the other end and found I prefer being naked.” She glanced around and grinned again. “I guess I should at least be introduced before I ask to get naked though.”

“Master, depending on how they answer my next question, can I ask for an exception to your regular rules?” I watched Corbin’s eyes go wide at her calling Alonso Master before she glanced over. “I know what you’re thinking, and I’ll explain after we get this resolved.”

“I’ll give you a chance to explain why you think I should allow it,” Master replied. “I have to look out for everyone’s welfare though, so I’m not sure I can grant an exception under any circumstances.”

“I’ll understand if you can’t, but my reasons will be sound if I do ask.” Marian turned back to Corbin and Jen. “Have either of you had any outside partners since we moved?”

I saw them exchange a confused look before Jen shook her head. “A couple of your other girls came around to see you after you moved and asked if we were interested, but I turned them down. Ari was the only one I was comfortable with because I knew she was taken and wouldn’t try to come between us. Why?”

“When you said you wanted to strip down and join in, I wasn’t sure how you meant that. Especially considering what we were doing when you arrived,” Marian explained. “We are very open about sexual matters within the group, but Alonso is very careful when it comes to keeping his pets safe. Except for Aurora, that means all the women in the house.”

“Master, remember when we came down for Christmas last year? You offered to let us use your guest house when we moved down, and continue playing with your pets as long as we remained clean. Ari was living with us as my pet, but she did play with Corbin and Jen on occasion, so I asked all of them to get tested for verification.” She glanced back at Corbin and Jen. “The only partners they have had since being tested are each other and Ari. I personally verified their test results before, and would like to request that they are exempted from needing a new test if they wish to play.”

“I don’t know if it helps, but if you want a character witness, I can speak for Jennifer’s integrity. She’s the only waitress I’ve worked with who I never worried about shorting the till or the guests.”

Jen’s head turned toward the voice and her eyes went wide. “Aurora!? I didn’t recognize you at first. What are you doing here, and what about your husband? I saw him just the other day during lunch, and he said the two of you were doing great.”

“We are, and he’s here with me. He’s actually trying to help calm Rebeca down because she doesn’t do well with surprises,” Aurora explained. “I told you I was working to help my daughter out of a difficult situation, but that was only part of the story. I’ll tell you all of it later if you’re interested, but we need to get through this first. Alonso, I only worked with Jen for a few months, but I would trust her. Between Marian having seen their original tests, and her word that they haven’t had any outside partners, I would feel safe if she wanted to play with my family.”

“Hold on a minute, I wasn’t asking to jump in the middle of an orgy,” Jen interjected. “I just wanted to get comfortable and maybe play with Ari again if she feels up to it. Nothing personal, but I only have names for maybe half a dozen of you so far.”

Marian actually blushed when Master started laughing. “Sorry, Jen. I think the girls jumped the gun a little because of how you phrased your earlier statement. No one expects you to do anything, and I’m sure Aurora can verify that once she gets past her embarrassment. Marian is just trying to clarify your status if you did want to play with anyone. Since Marian saw your last tests and trusts you to tell her if you had other partners since then, I’m inclined to grant her exception. You can play if you want to, but with who and to what extent is entirely up to you. I’ll give you all some time to catch up, and the girls can introduce me when they’re ready. For now, I need to check on my puppy and make sure she’s alright.”

Jen just looked confused as he walked away before turning to Marian. “Okay, I’ll admit I’m relieved, but still more confused than anything else right now. He seems like a nice enough guy, although him worrying about his dog under the circumstances seems kind of weird, but I can’t see you submitting to anyone after how many times we walked in on you spanking Ari.”

“I haven’t changed, but he’s not checking on a dog. He’s checking on his puppy. The little blond girl who just crawled into his lap is Rebeca, and her previous Master was very abusive,” Marian explained. “She enjoyed puppy play before she was abused, but she has submerged into it now. We all help take care of her and look out for her, but if she gets too wound up, Master is the only one who can calm her down. As for me calling him Master, I chose to submit to him to avoid any conflicts. He’s the Master of our group, and I gave myself to him to acknowledge that.”

“I guess I can understand that. You told me about the etiquette of being a Dom when you were visiting another Dom’s home, and this is a more permanent arrangement,” Jen replied. “I’m still confused about how Aurora and Lucio ended up here though. I never would have thought the two of you were into multiple partners, and certainly not something this open.”

“You remember when we worked together, I said my oldest daughter was in trouble, and I was saving money to help her? You already know Marian and her husband apparently, so that beautiful young woman in Jaden’s lap is my oldest daughter. The trouble she was in was that we signed a contract that would pay off our debts and allow her to go to the music school she dreamed of, but she would become a sex slave after she graduated.”

Aurora stopped and looked back at her daughter again with a small smile on her face. “I thought if I could pay back the money that Julien gave us that he would return her to me. I never imagined she would end up here, and it would have changed my life so dramatically.”

“Wait, so Alonso bought your daughter, but you were giving him a blowjob and looking like you were happy doing so when we walked in? How exactly did that work out?”

“Sorry Jen, I got a bit off track there. No, Alonso didn’t buy my daughter, but he’s a friend of the man who did. Julien made an arrangement with Alonso, so Marta could live here with him and continue going to school. Alonso was kind enough to let us come visit her, and that first visit changed my life,” Aurora explained. “She made me realize that not only was she happy, but living a far better life than anything we could have given her. She also made me realize how poorly I had been treating my family in my obsession to free her and make up for my mistakes.”

“The weekend I quit my job was right after we returned from our first visit here. I started spending my time taking care of myself and my family. Gianna, the sexy little blond who is dressed like a kitten, helped Lucio and I learn to explore our desires and expand the intimacy we had with each other. It wasn’t until last night that we finally fully accepted what we wanted and made her our lover as well. We have both learned to love another woman, and me giving Alonso a blowjob earlier was the beginning of the next step. My husband wants me to experience the love of another man.”

She stopped again and looked back at Master. “I’m not sure I will ever be comfortable enough to share myself as freely as the girls do, but Alonso is special. He has already shown me that he loves me in a way. I’m not sure how to describe it, but there is no denying what it is.”

I just grinned, because I knew exactly what she was talking about. Master saw her as one of his now. He would watch out for her and take care of her the same way he would for any of his pets. She would never actually be one of his pets, but that didn’t matter to him.

“I still don’t get it. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t know him well enough to have an opinion yet, but he basically owns your daughter,” Jen replied. “How is it you not only don’t hate him but are actually interested in having an intimate relationship with him?”

“Because when you look past the contract, past the labels, and look at how they all feel about each other, there’s no denying what really holds them together. Believe me, I understand why you’re asking. The picture I had of the kind of man Alonso had to be when I first visited here was far worse than anything you could come up with. Between how he treated the girls and how happy they all were, it took the course on one meal to completely turn me around. Give him a chance before you judge him. I think you’ll find he is one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet.”

“Oh, I wasn’t judging him off that,” Jen told her. “I’m accustomed to the lifestyle after being around Marian for so many years. I was more curious about what changed you so much. You were always a bit stiff and stressed when we worked together, but you’re so relaxed now. You look a lot happier.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.