A Kitten's Tail - Cover

A Kitten's Tail

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 34

Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A man with abandonment issues meets a woman with a fetish for kitten play. When her playful and loving nature opens up the relationships of everyone he knows, he gets far more commitment then he bargained for. Some references will make more sense if you have read the Menagerie, but this is a separate story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

“I know I don’t deserve it after how I acted, but I hope you will give me another chance, even if it’s only a chance to try to become your friend.”

Kiera had told us what happened last night, but it was still surprising to see. Carmine was a completely different person from the boy who swaggered up to Faith yesterday and invited her to his room. For the first time since arriving, he wasn’t staring at someone’s breasts and actually sounded sincere in his apology for how he had been acting.

“I’ll accept your apology, but I want to make something clear,” Faith told him. “We would love to talk to you, but any chance you had of getting my sister and me in bed with you this weekend died when you insulted Master. If I had been that rude to a guest I would expect Master to bind me to the block and strap me to the point I couldn’t sit for a week.”

Carmine winced at the thought and nodded. “I can’t imagine I have much of a chance of that with any of you at this point. I’m just trying to avoid spending the weekend in my room with a book because no one wants to talk to me.”

“Oh, you wouldn’t be in danger of that unless you kept acting like a jerk. When I told you to start a conversation yesterday, it’s because we actually want to talk to you and your brother. I love living on the island, but it’s isolated. This is the first chance we’ve had to talk to people our age that didn’t grow up on the island in over a year. The only difference now is we won’t be having sex tonight if it goes well.” Faith shared a grin with Hope before looking back to Carmine. “It’s only fair that I tell you the no sex restriction will only be for this visit. If you can actually be our friend this weekend, you still have a chance of getting us into bed on a future visit. We both think you’re cute, but we need more than a day of good behavior to convince us you can do better.”

“It’s probably better if I don’t think about that for now,” he replied with a laugh. “I’m going to have a hard enough time not making a fool of myself as it is. I think that was why I was able to talk to Kiera and Vivi yesterday. They both made it clear I wouldn’t be getting anywhere with them so I wasn’t thinking about sex when I was talking with them.”

“Yes, it worked out well for your brother and is a good rule to follow in general,” Sonia said with a slight grin. “Master could have ordered us to play if you asked, but he wanted you to learn to be respectful. Even after yesterday, you probably have a better chance of getting someone here into bed than you would a girl you meet at home. We’re a bit more open about our desires here.”

“What has you so distracted, little kitten?” Master’s question made me drop my hands to my waist before remembering I had left my pouch in the bedroom. I rarely wore it around the house anymore. My family had learned enough sign so I could communicate basic ideas easily, but this was a bit beyond that.

‘Talk later,’ I signed. It really wasn’t important, but I would have to try to explain it to him now.

Master nodded and reached over to pet me. “I was just worried because you hadn’t touched your breakfast. Eat, pet, you know how I feel about you missing meals, and we can talk after breakfast.”

I nodded as I turned back to my breakfast. Everyone else had already finished, so I understood his concern. Zara’s homemade pastries were always delicious, and mine was just sitting there. As I started eating, I tried to figure out how to explain my need to play with Carmine. We had finally gotten past his fear of me leaving him, but the truth could cause it to flare up again. I would never lie to him, but I wanted to find a way to tell him without causing him to worry.

“Master, could you let mother slide on this one please?” I looked up in concern when I heard Marian and saw her sitting in Master’s lap. “I know what has her distracted, and I promise it’s nothing you need to be concerned with.”

I reached up to touch her leg and shook my head. Master deserved to know the truth. “It’s not anything he needs to worry about. I saw it myself yesterday, but it’s not going to change how you feel about Master, is it?”

I shook my head in reply. Nothing would change how I felt about my Master. “You can tell him after you work through it, Mother. Master is just worried about you. Get it out of your system first and it will be easier to explain to him.”

“Umm, I seem to recall telling Ari that it was my job to take care of you, even if you don’t admit you need it,” Master chuckled. “However, you can tell me about it when you’re ready, Kitten, as long as you’re alright. Just finish your breakfast, pet, so I won’t have to be worried about you missing a meal.”

I leaned over and rubbed my cheek against his leg with a quiet ‘raow’ of thanks. Explaining my attraction to Carmine would be easier after I got it out of my system. His resemblance to my late husband at that age was remarkable. Part of me knew I was using Carmine to find closure on that chapter of my life, but I also wanted to make his first time special as a tribute to the man I loved before Master. Of course, there was still the matter of punishing him for touching without asking yesterday, but I wouldn’t be too hard on him.

As I turned my attention back to my food, Master reached over to pet me before telling Zara and Ari it was time for their spankings. My sisters stopped to pet me on their way out, telling me to let them know if I needed to talk, but Marta, Sonia, and Kiera held back as everyone else left.

“Remember our pact, Kitten? We all promised to talk to each other if we had any problems or concerns,” Kiera said as she sat down with me. “I can let Master take Rebeca for a walk alone today if you need time to talk to us.”

I shook my head as I looked at her. She loved her walks with Master and this wasn’t important enough to make her miss that. I knew they wouldn’t accept me saying I was okay the way Master had though, because we had promised to bring any concerns to each other back on the island. Thankfully, Kiera was almost fluent in sign, so I was able to give her a brief description of the issue.

Halfway through the explanation, she smirked, and when I finished she shook her head. “I can see why that might be distracting, and Marian’s comments make more sense. Were you going to do it today?”

I nodded and pointed to Sonia and Marta with a pleading look. She just smirked as she turned to look at them. “Carmine reminds her of her late husband and she wants to make his first time special because of it. She doesn’t want to tell Master right now because she is worried it might cause his abandonment issues to come back. I think she needs to have more faith in Master, but he did give her permission to tell him about it when she’s ready.”

“Well, that explains why you were so forward yesterday,” Marta replied with a grin. “And your response to Kiera’s question makes it clear you are going to crawl into his lap again today, just try not to make it too easy for him. He was pretty bad yesterday, so you really shouldn’t let him off too easy.”

I got Kiera’s attention again and she burst out laughing when I finished signing. “That’s a little mean, Kitten, but I understand why you want to do it.”

When she explained, Sonia and Marta both laughed and agreed it was a little mean, but not really a cruel punishment. He would be embarrassed, but it wouldn’t hurt him. Kiera slipped off to get ready for her walk with Master, while Marta and Sonia said they would be out by the pool and would let the others know what was happening without cluing in Marta’s brothers.

I took the time to enjoy the rest of my breakfast before putting my dishes in the washer and starting it for Zara. She normally started it before going up for her spanking but had waited for me to finish. The least I could do was get her back on schedule after throwing it off. She wouldn’t expect it of course, and would probably scold me for not letting her do her job, but I didn’t want her stuck waiting for the dishes to finish before she would join us by the pool.

Crawling out of the kitchen, I saw Zara coming down the stairs and ‘raow’d’ at her before slipping into the downstairs bathroom. As much as I enjoyed being a kitten and using my litter box, Master and I had an understanding of how far I was willing to take it. When I came out, I found Zara waiting by the kitchen door.

“I appreciate that you wanted to help, Kitten, but do it again and I will ask Master for permission to take you over my knee for a spanking.”

I gave her my best sad kitten face as I crawled over to her and licked up her inner thigh. “Silly Kitten, I’m not mad at you, but it’s my job. I may be your Master’s pet on a fairly regular basis after my punishment ends, but I’m still his employee as well. I know it doesn’t seem like a big deal, but Kiera is helping with lunch almost every day so I already feel like I’m getting too much help.”

She reached down to stroke my hair as she knelt down. “Besides, I think you have something more entertaining to take care of this morning. Kiera told us what you have planned, and I wish I could stay and watch, but I have to get dressed and go shopping. I’m trying out American cooking today for lunch so Mandy can have her fried chicken, and I need to pick up pepperoni.”

“Don’t give me that look, it’s not for the adults,” she said when I crinkled up my nose. “Sophia has been asking if we can have pizza several times a day, and pepperoni is her favorite topping. Focaccia is a bit heavier than our normal dinner, but I love how excited she gets. I will be making more appropriate varieties of the rest of us, but Master gave permission for me to get it as a special treat for the kids.”

I guess it made sense; Master loved Sophia and tended to treat her as if she really were his grandchild. It was a shame he never had children before now because he was going to be a wonderful father. Of course, Sophia was an easy little girl to love and adored Alonso as much as she adored Julien, so it worked out wonderfully for everyone.

As Zara slipped off to get dressed and go shopping, I went out to the pool to find everyone. Most of my sisters were lounging by the pool or swimming, but the twins and Marta had her brothers at one of the tables. They were talking about the boys’ summer as I crawled up and planted myself in Carmine’s lap.

“I owe you a personal apology, Kitten,” he said quietly. “I’m sorry I touched you without asking. Thank you for giving me another chance and I promise it won’t happen again.”

I nodded and licked his cheek before laying my head on his shoulder. They started talking about school as he gently stroked my back. After several minutes, his hand stopped at my waist and he quietly asked if he could go further. I sat up just enough to make eye contact and slowly shook my head no. As I laid my head back on his shoulder, I trailed my hand down his chest to settle on his cock.

My sisters knew what was happening and continued to involve him in the conversation. I sat there stroking him, listening to my sisters ignore his panting as he grew more aroused and continuing to talk to him as if nothing was happening.

“Kitten,” he panted quietly after several minutes. “I’m going to cum in my pants if you don’t stop.”

I nodded against his neck as I put more pressure on his cock and started rubbing a bit faster.

“She’s very aware of what she’s doing, Carmine,” Faith told him. “You apologized for your actions earlier and asked to be forgiven. You remember what I said earlier, about how I would be punished for acting as badly as you had yesterday. Our Masters believe a transgression is forgiven once a punishment is finished. You being embarrassed in front of all of us is a small price to pay.”

“She’ll stop if you really want her to, but you have to ask yourself if it’s worth it. What Kitten is doing won’t hurt anything but your pride a little,” Marta explained before dropping to a quieter voice. “I know my sisters pretty well. Kitten is sort of the mother of the group, and you offended every one of us when you made her slap you yesterday. You allowing her to embarrass you would go a long way toward making up for that.”

I heard him groan quietly and ran my tongue up his neck. “Is that what you want, Kitten, to punish me for touching you without asking yesterday? I deserve a lot worse, are you sure you want to let me off that easily?”

I pulled back so he could see me and nodded before laying my head back on his shoulder. My sisters were all watching as I continued to work him over. It was only a couple of minutes before I felt his cock swelling more under my hand and I purred as he let out a deep groan of pleasure. I could feel his cock pulsing under my hand and watched as the large wet spot formed on the front of his shorts.

When he finally opened his eyes and looked around, he turned beet red as he noticed everyone was watching him. “I guess I’m forgiven now, but I don’t know how I’ll ever live this down.”

I gave him an odd look and shook my head as Faith explained. “This was a personal matter between you and the pets. None of us will ever mention it again, because bringing up a punishment after it’s finished is rude. The only other people who know about it are Master and your brother. As far as Master is concerned it never happened, and your brother will never breathe a word about this to anyone if he wants any of us to have sex with him in the future. You’re going to go clean up and change your shorts. When you come back out just pretend it never happened, but remember why it happened.”

I kissed him before crawling out of his lap and over into Marta’s, but I caught his confused look as he saw how wet his shorts were. “How did I manage to get the leg of my shorts wet? I know I cum a lot, but I didn’t think it would be that bad.”

“It’s not just you,” Marta said with a smirk. “Kitten’s juices started running down my leg as soon as she sat down. She’s very eager to play with you, and if you had asked to touch her, you probably would have been losing your virginity about the same time Rico did. Go take a shower little brother, and when you come back out you have a chance to try again.”

As he walked away to get cleaned up, Marta’s fingers slid up my inner thigh. “Goodness, little kitten, I haven’t seen you this excited since our first time together on the plane. Did you climb into my lap for some relief?”

I shook my head and nodded to the door Carmine had just gone through. She looked confused for a minute then her eyes went wide and she smiled. “You naughty little minx, you just wanted to give him time to get in the shower so you could surprise him. I can’t imagine you would join him in the shower, so you were planning to be waiting on his bed when he comes out, weren’t you? Would you like me to open the door and give him basic instructions before I leave?”

She just shook her head at my quick nod and pleading look. “Alright Kitten, but I’m leaving before you start. I can admit he’s an attractive young man, but he’s still my brother, and I really don’t need to see that side of him.”

--Carmine--

I stood there letting the shower wash away the rest of the evidence of my punishment with Kitten as I tried to sort out what I was feeling. Last night with Kiera had been a very sensual experience. There was a sexual component, but it had been muted as I drank from her breasts. Her quick handjob at the end had been like the digestivo course of a meal, meant to finish it off but not as a highlight.

This morning by the pool with Kitten had been something entirely different. It had been embarrassing knowing everyone was watching her make me climax in my shorts, but it had still been insanely arousing. I just couldn’t figure out why it had been so arousing.

Shaking my head to clear the water from my eyes, I reached down to turn off the shower, realizing I should ask one of the girls about it. My sexual experience before this weekend consisted of Agnese Farina letting me touch her breasts once. Any of the girls had far more experience than I did and might be able to help me figure it out.

The best news was they were all willing to give me another chance. I highly doubted any of them would have sex with me today, but I had a feeling Kitten would at least let me pet her more intimately. She had said no earlier when I asked, but I think she was testing me to make sure I would behave. Kiera had told me that Kitten climbing up into my lap as she did was a sign she wanted me to touch her, but I would still remember to ask this time. I was barely out of the doghouse as it was, and I didn’t want to screw up again.

Wrapping a towel around my waist so I wouldn’t drip too much as I dug out some clean shorts, I walked out of the bathroom and almost dropped my towel in shock when I saw my sister and Kitten on the bed. Kitten was on her knees and elbows, with her tail draped over her back to give me a clear view of her pussy. My sister was sitting next to her, with a little smirk on her face as she stroked Kitten’s legs.

“About time you finished up in there, and get a better grip on that towel. I really don’t need to see that much of you,” my sister said with that little smirk. “Our Kitten was very eager to play with you and wanted to surprise you. I’m just here to cover a couple of ground rules since she can’t talk. I think it’s clear she wants you to take her from behind, but if you want to try anything else, you need to ask her. She usually prefers this position but may be willing to change because it’s your first time. Did you have any questions?”

“Umm, do I need to use any protection and does this mean I’m allowed to touch her now?”

I saw Kitten look back over her shoulder and roll her eyes before nodding as my sister laughed. “You won’t need to use protection with anyone here who agrees to have sex with you. None of us has any diseases, and our parents took you in for a blood test to verify you don’t as well. Sonia and Vivi are the only ones who have any limitations, and if they agree to play with you, they will tell you what you’re allowed to do with them. As for touching, I would say yes. It would be fairly hard to have sex if you couldn’t touch her, and I know she wouldn’t be kneeling on your bed dripping with arousal if she didn’t want you to touch her.”

My sister shook her head in amusement again before getting up. “I’ll leave you in her very capable hands with one piece of advice. Follow her lead and she’ll make your first time amazing. Kitten was the first woman to make love to me, and I’ve never forgotten how wonderful she was that day. She can’t talk, but if you pay attention, she can guide you.”

Marta slipped out of the room and I looked back to Kitten nervously. As much as I had anticipated this day, I had no idea what to do first. I was also more than a little worried about screwing something up and disappointing her. Kitten just looked back over her shoulder at me and grinned as she wiggled her ass.

“I’m sorry, Kitten, but would you mind if I just start off petting you? I’m worried I’ll screw this up too and everyone will decide it’s not even worth giving me another chance.”

She turned and sat back on her heels with a concerned look, then patted the bed next to her. As I moved over to sit, she stopped me and looked down at my towel then back up to my face. Her expression was easy enough to read and I dropped the towel with a blush.

“I’m not worried about that part. Kiera told me I have a pretty nice cock, and from what she told me of her past, I guess she has had quite a few to compare it to,” I said as I sat down. “Between you and my sister being here when I got out of the shower, I certainly don’t have a problem being aroused, but I’m worried I won’t last long enough for you to enjoy it.”

She just smiled as she placed her hand on my chest and gently pushed me back on the bed. Once I was comfortable, she straddled my stomach and pulled my hands up to her hips. I could feel the heat and moisture from her pussy on my stomach already when she tapped my hands with a quiet ‘raow’.

“Keep my hands on your hips? I thought I was allowed to touch you now?” She just smiled and held up a finger in the universal sign for ‘wait’ before pointing to my eyes. “Okay, so keep my hands on your hips and watch?”

She nodded again as she brought her hands up to her breasts. I watched her caress herself for a minute before her fingers started circling her nipples. She was biting her lower lip as she pinched and twisted her nipples before shuddering a little.

I just shook my head when she looked down with a question in her eyes. “Sorry Kitten, I love watching you, but I’m not sure what you’re asking.”

She nodded again with a little smirk before pulling my hands up to her breasts. I was shocked at how firm they were. I knew she had a grandson that was older than I was, but her breasts were just as nice as Kiera’s. Her quiet ‘raow’ drew my attention away from just feeling her breasts and I blushed again as I started caressing them as I had seen her doing a minute ago. Maybe she was trying to show me how to make her feel good enough to enjoy it even if I didn’t last very long?

As I caressed and played with her nipples, her hands slid down between her thighs. Watching her play with herself as I caressed her breasts was even more arousing than just watching her caress her breasts. I just watched her and pinched her nipples for a couple of minutes until I felt her shudder again.

I guess my confusion was clear when she looked down because she just smiled and shook her head again. She scooted down my body and I moaned as I felt her hot, wet slit slide along my cock. Her fingers wrapped around me and started running the head of my cock along her slit as she smiled up at me.

“Raow?” Whatever she was trying to explain earlier was gone. The moisture and warmth against the head of my cock made her new question clear. It was my first time, and she was asking permission to take my virginity. The look of desire in her eyes matched what I felt.

“I don’t think either of us wants to wait any longer, Kitten. I just hope I can last long enough for you to enjoy it as well.” I almost missed her faint grin as she pushed back and took me inside of her. I was lost to anything but the hot, wet sensation of her pussy swallowing my cock. She was so soft inside, and the rippling sensation as she shuddered in my lap felt amazing. The sudden flow of her juices down my balls was what made me realize what her first question had been.

“Did you just...” I couldn’t even finish the question. It was too hard to believe I had just made her climax. She smiled up at me and nodded, holding up three fingers as she sank further down my shaft.

“Three times, you mean those little shudders earlier were you climaxing?” She nodded again and cocked her head to the side. Thankfully, she was sitting still. The hot silky feeling of her pussy wrapped around my cock had me feeling as if I would climax without any extra movement, and I was trying to think of anything else to keep myself from cumming.

“You were trying to tell me not to worry because you would enjoy yourself even if I didn’t last very long? It didn’t seem like it was very intense though. Am I doing something wrong?”

She shook her head again and stretched up to kiss me, making me gasp as the motion caused her to slide up my cock. The devilish grin as she pulled back told me she knew how intense the feeling was for me. She slowly pushed herself back until I was fully inside her again and put her hands on my chest.

I whimpered as she started moving. She was only rocking slowly with my cock inside of her, but even those small motions felt divine. It was like being inside a hot, tight velvet sheath that caressed every part of my cock at once. My hands had slipped down to her hips when she kissed me and she pulled them back up to her breasts as she sat back.

Even as she pulled off of my shaft, it felt as if her body was clinging to me, trying to keep me from leaving her. The feeling of her sinking back down was even more intense as she once again buried my hard length into her hot slick tunnel. I could already feel my balls pulling up and whimpered as I clenched my stomach, trying to hold back my climax just a few seconds longer. I thought I had done it until she shuddered in my lap again and those amazing ripples inside her pussy set me off.

I let out a deep moan as I felt the first shot of my climax burst out inside her pussy. Kitten lay forward, pressing her body against mine and started rocking as she licked and kissed over my chest. I couldn’t do anything but hold her and listen to her purr as I emptied myself into her.

As soon as I was able to breathe, I smiled down at her. “That was amazing, Kitten; I’m just sorry I couldn’t hold out longer for you. I know you got to climax, but I imagine you’re used to getting more than a couple of orgasms from your other lovers.”

She gave me a knowing smile as she reached up and put her finger over my lips. I felt her squeezing my cock as she pulled off me and quickly turned around. I reached up to caress her firm ass and could see the evidence of my climax dribbling down her thighs when I gasped as I felt her tongue run along my cock.

“What are you doing, Kitten,” I moaned as she kept licking up the mess of our combined fluids from my groin. She looked back and shushed me before taking my cock in her mouth and sucking me clean. The feeling of her mouth and the sight of my cum dripping out of her had me hard again almost instantly. She kept licking and sucking me for a couple of minutes before looking back and winking.

Kitten quickly repositioned so she was on her knees and elbows again before pulling her tail up over her back and wiggling her ass at me. I saw her fingers come up between her legs and trail over her pussy lips as she let out a questioning little ‘raow’. I guess she wanted to go again and had gotten me hard so we could.

I certainly wasn’t going to pass up the offer or the opportunity to do it again. Moving up behind her, I blushed a bit as I kept sliding along her wet slit without being able to penetrate her. She looked back over her shoulder with that knowing little grin as her fingers took the head of my cock and slipped it into place.

She felt just as soft and tight as the first time, but I didn’t have the overwhelming need to cum this time. I ran my hands over her hips and ass as I sank into her pussy, again amazed at how firm and tight her body was. I found something almost immediately that made this my favorite position. Being able to look down at her perfect ass and watching my cock disappear inside of her was fascinating.

I started off slow, just enjoying the sight and feeling of sinking into her pussy, but something instinctual made me speed up until I was slamming my full length into her on each stroke. I could feel those delightful ripples in her pussy almost constantly even as quickly as I was pounding her, and could hear her making quiet mewling noises as she slammed her hips back to meet mine on every thrust.

After what felt like an eternity, I could feel my balls tightening up and knew I was going to cum again. From the way she kept shuddering, I think she’d climaxed multiple times, so I didn’t feel I was shorting her as I thrust deep inside of her. I groaned as my cock throbbed and I could still feel her pulsing around me as I emptied myself into her once again.

When I pulled out and collapsed on the bed beside her, she curled up next to me with a contented looking smile on her face. “Was it better for you that time Kitten,” I asked hesitantly. Her body had felt as if it was in climax almost continuously, but I wasn’t actually sure she had.

She looked up with that same smile and nodded before stretching up to kiss me. It was soft and sensual, but more relaxed and calming than her passionate kiss from earlier. When she returned her head to my chest, she scooted closer to me and we laid together, content to just hold each other and bask in the feeling of closeness.

After a while, I leaned down to kiss the top of her head. “Would you feel weird if I told you I love you, Kitten?”

I saw her worried look and shook my head. “Not like that, Kitten. I know you love Alonso and would never leave him, but you and Kiera have both shared something beautiful with me this weekend. I feel a bond to the two of you, and the only word that seems right is love. Does that make sense?”

She smiled again and stretched up to kiss me when there was a knock at the door. “I hope I’m not interrupting, but Master wanted me to tell you that lunch is almost ready and see if Kitten needed a hand cleaning up.”

Kitten smirked as I jumped up and grabbed my towel before answering the door. My eyes wandered over Vivianna’s breasts before snapping back up to her face as I blushed. “Sorry Vivi, I didn’t mean to stare. We were just lying in bed together, but I’m not sure why she would need help to clean up.”

Vivi reached up to pat my cheek as she strolled into the room. “You weren’t staring, sweetie, you were just admiring them. We don’t mind looking as long as you don’t take too long doing it. As for Kitten, you know why we call her Kitten right?”

I glanced back at Kitten with a confused look. “I thought it was because she enjoys dressing and acting like a cat?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.