A Kitten's Tail - Cover

A Kitten's Tail

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 32

Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A man with abandonment issues meets a woman with a fetish for kitten play. When her playful and loving nature opens up the relationships of everyone he knows, he gets far more commitment then he bargained for. Some references will make more sense if you have read the Menagerie, but this is a separate story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

--Rico--

“It sounds like she’s really hurt, are you sure we shouldn’t go check?”

The bloodcurdling scream from the bedroom had scared the hell out of me and made me jump, but I was trying to play it off so I didn’t look like a total wuss in front of Ari. I had always been too nervous to think about approaching the girls at school, but seeing Faith shoot my brother down had given me a hint of courage.

Carmine always bragged about how he was dating all these girls at school, and how easy it was for him to get a girl to let him feel her boobs. Watching him stare at the girls more than I did, and seeing him being put in his place by one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen, had made me rethink my opinion of him. I had a feeling he was just talking himself up and had no more experience with girls than I did.

Of course, beauty was a relative concept in this house. All the girls here were beautiful, and they all seemed completely comfortable being mostly naked in front of strangers. Even the one they called Kitten, who was apparently old enough to be my grandmother, looked gorgeous. I had been blushing and looking away every time they caught me staring, but they didn’t seem offended by it.

I had asked Ari to talk just so I could get away from all the nudity and have some time to wrap my head around the idea that one of them might want to spend time with me. She had shocked me when she admitted to being one of the pets and twice as old as I thought she was. She had also been surprisingly easy to talk to after she led me up to the second-floor living room.

“That scream came from my Master’s room, and someone would come out to get help if there was an emergency. I can assure you she’s perfectly fine though, because it was Kiera who went in there with Master, and I’ve made her scream like that on quite a few occasions myself. If you hear screams during the night, you can just assume it’s Kiera or Gianna having an orgasm and ignore it. Sit back down, I promise everything is fine.”

“Kiera, that gorgeous redhead,” I asked as I glanced at the door again. I had no idea what a woman looked like when she climaxed, but the picture that flashed through my mind had me hard again instantly. I turned back to Ari with an embarrassed grin and sat down. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to imply you aren’t gorgeous as well, but I can’t think of any other word to describe any of the women in this house.”

“I’ll accept that compliment as it was intended. I’m glad you think I’m as pretty as my sisters are when you haven’t even seen me naked yet. Would you like to see me naked now,” she asked with a teasing grin.

I could feel my face heating up again and turned away as she started playing with the top button on her dress. Of course I wanted to see her naked, but I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to talk to her if she took her dress off. The picture of her naked had me even harder than the idea of seeing Kiera climaxing.

“Umm, I would, but could we maybe talk a bit more first? I’m worried I’ll start babbling if you took your clothes off now.”

She smiled as she stopped playing with the button and leaned closer to me. “I’ll leave my dress on for now if you answer one question for me. Was this caused by the thought of Kiera climaxing, or the one of seeing me naked finally,” she asked as she leaned in and ran her fingers over the bulge in my shorts.

I could only imagine how red my face was. “Both,” I managed to squeak out in reply.

There was a gleam in her eyes as her smile got bigger. “Good answer, but I think you’re too nervous for us to just go back to talking right away. I have an idea about how to help you relax again. I want you to lean back and close your eyes for me.”

I closed my eyes and put my head back on the couch, taking deep breaths and trying to will my erection to go down. It wasn’t working because her hand was still resting right on top of it, but I was trying. Her hand left and it felt like she sat back on the couch to give me a minute to calm down. I felt her fingertips go under the waistband of my shorts and pull them off right before I began whimpering as her fingers wrapped around my cock.

I’d masturbated before, but having her touch my cock was about ten times better. I was worried I would shoot off in her hand and embarrass myself when I felt something soft, warm and moist close around the head of my cock.

My eyes shot open and I looked down to see Ari kneeling between my legs with my cock in her mouth. The sight was so hot that I felt my balls tighten up and I moaned as I started cumming. Her lips slid lower and she kept me in her mouth through what felt like the longest orgasm I had ever had. It was definitely the most intense orgasm of my life.

When it finally ended, she sat back with a grin and swallowed before licking her lips and pulling my shorts back up. “You taste pretty good, and I’m sure you’re more relaxed now. Would you like to talk some more?”

I felt more than a little guilty. That was the most amazing experience of my life but I knew she couldn’t have gotten anything out of it. “Thank you, and I’m sorry. I know you couldn’t have enjoyed doing that for me. Is there anything I can do for you?”

Her eyebrows went up in amusement as she smiled at me. “Sweetie, I knew you were a virgin when I decided to do this for you, so I knew you would cum very quickly. I do enjoy doing that though, and I don’t expect anything in return. That being said, I would love to teach you how to touch a woman, but I have to take my dress off.”

I gulped as I nodded. “Please, I don’t know if I’ll be able to get you to cum, but I’d like to try making you feel good.”

She didn’t bother with the buttons as she stood and simply pulled the dress up over her head. I gasped when I realized there was nothing underneath. I shouldn’t say that, because she was underneath it and she looked amazing naked. Her breasts weren’t very big, but they looked perfect for her, and I could see that little bulge in her stomach that showed she was pregnant.

She smiled at my awestruck look and lay back on the couch. Scooting closer to me, she spread her legs open and gave me my first real look at a woman’s private parts. The little patch of hair stopped right above her slit, and her lips were open with trails of liquid stretched between them.

“I’m glad you like what you see, but this is going to be a hands-on lesson. Go ahead; put your hands on my inner thighs and just start running them over my skin. I’m sure you can already see that I’m wet, but I’m going to teach you how to get a woman warmed up before you get to my pussy.”

I did as she asked and spent a couple of minutes just caressing the inside of her thighs. Her skin was so soft and smooth I could have spent the entire day just touching it, and I loved hearing her little moans as I touched her. The juices from her pussy were flowing heavier now, and there was an odd scent in the air. It was rather pleasant, so I inhaled deeply to try to figure out what it was.

“You’re smelling my arousal, sweetie. Each woman’s scent is a bit different, but it’s always a sign that she’s ready for more. Under normal circumstances, if a woman lets you get her in this position and she’s as wet as I am, she’s ready for sex. I said I would teach you how to touch a woman though, so let’s stick with that. I know I’m open enough that you can see the entrance to my pussy, so run your finger along my slit to get it wet, and then push it inside of me.”

She moaned as I ran my finger along her slit. I was amazed at how wet her pussy was and had my finger coated in her juices just from sliding it down her slit. She let out a deeper moan and arched her back as I slowly pushed inside of her.

“Just like that, baby. You have a gentle touch and many girls are really going to appreciate that. Don’t let your other hand sit idle though. Do you see that bump at the top of my slit? That’s my clit. Put the palm of your free hand on the patch of hair and use your thumb to caress that as you slide your finger around inside of me.”

I couldn’t believe it. I was sitting here with a beautiful woman who was not only letting me touch her pussy but was actively teaching me how to bring her pleasure, and this was after she had let me climax in her mouth. Despite all of my brother’s boasting, he had never claimed to have gotten this far, and unless she was a good actress, she was enjoying what I was doing for her.

The inside of her pussy was hot and wet, so as I started caressing her clit, I moved my finger around to explore the spongy surfaces inside her. “Push it in and out a little when you move it around,” she moaned. I did as she asked again and gently fingered her for a minute until I heard the door open behind me.

-Alonso-

Rico jumped back and looked around nervously as I opened the bedroom door. Ari had brought him up to the entertainment area, and we had noticed them chatting as we went to the bedroom, but he looked as if he was trying to hide something now. Ari lying naked and aroused on the couch with him gave a clear indication of what had been happening before I opened the door.

“Rico, I know for a fact that Ari could tie you in knots if you tried to force her, so there’s no need to be nervous,” I explained as I walked over with Kiera and my puppy trailing me. “From the look on her face, she was enjoying whatever you were doing and it’s rude to stop before you finish. I take it your conversation went well, Ari?”

“We were actually discussing music until you made Kiera climax. He thought she was screaming in pain, so I had to explain and he got aroused when he found out she was cumming. He was too nervous to keep talking, so I decided to give him a blowjob to relax him,” Ari explained. “Being his first time, he finished quickly and wanted to make it up to me, so I have been teaching him how to touch a woman’s pussy. He was doing pretty well until you came out and surprised him.”

“Sorry, pet, I honestly didn’t think anything would be going on out here. We only have about fifteen minutes until yoga starts,” I reminded her. “You can always continue your lesson after if you wish. Rico, remember than you’re allowed to do anything your partner agrees to and you won’t get in any trouble for it, although Ari should know better than to play in the public areas if you want privacy.”

“I didn’t think I would do more than maybe kiss and let him feel me up before class, but when he got hard I decided I wanted to see if it looked as nice uncovered. He’s going to make some girls very happy if he learns to use what he has,” Ari replied with a grin. “I do have a question for you before we go, Rico. I’m more than willing to continue where we left off in a more private setting, but you should think about if you want to lose your virginity with someone over twice your age and pregnant. If our lesson continues, it will probably end with you inside of me.”

He blushed again as he looked over her naked body. “You mean you would want us to go all the way?”

Ari licked her lips and gave him a seductive smile. “You remember that teasing offer Faith gave your brother? If you were willing to follow my lead, I would make it a reality for you tonight, and it would be more than just one time. You’re young enough that we could do it several times before you were too exhausted to get it up again. We could try a couple of basic things, take a break to eat dinner, then go back to your room and I could spend the night teaching you things you have probably never imagined. Think about it while we do yoga, then invite me to your room after if you’re interested.”

He swallowed hard as he nodded and Ari got up to follow me downstairs. When we hit the bottom of the stairs, I put my arm around her and smirked. “You could have just said yes, you little tease. Most boys his age fantasize about having an older, more experienced woman show them the ropes. He’ll be sitting there trying to imagine what you plan on doing with him, and probably last about as long his second time as he did the first.”

“I know, Master, but I plan to deliver on that offer. He’s cute enough and is actually a sweet kid who is willing to listen. I plan on having him cum in my mouth again, then teaching him to lick me to climax before letting him take me in a standard missionary position for his first time,” she replied. “After dinner, I want to ride him to another climax then let him take me from behind. If he has anything left at that point, I’ll offer him my ass before falling asleep with him. If he happens to wake up in the middle of the night with another hard-on, he’ll be welcome to enjoy me anyway he wants, and one final time in the morning. It will only be tonight though, after breakfast, I’ll tell him he needs to talk to one of the other girls and try to expand his horizons. I’m more than willing to play with him again on future visits if he has sampled a couple of my sisters, but I don’t want him falling for me.”

“That’s probably a good choice. He seems to have a bit of a crush on you already, and tonight will probably make it worse. Of course, you did give him his first blowjob after talking to him for less than an hour, so it’s understandable. Remember to be gentle when you let him down tomorrow,” I told her. “His mind knows you belong to me and Marian, but the heart can be blind. Actually, it might help if you plant yourself in one of our laps at breakfast and thank us for letting you spend the night with him. I know we don’t usually operate that way, but it will help reinforce that you’re not available outside of playing on occasion.”

“I think I will, Master. He seems like he will be fun to play with, but he is kind of like Marcello, great for a night of fun, but too submissive for my tastes. Speaking of, since Rebeca is okay with you giving out spankings now, could you find time for me tomorrow. Mistress has been taking care of my needs in that department, but I enjoy having your hands on my bottom as well.”

I couldn’t help but smirk. “You can come up with Zara after breakfast. I figured I would have a lot of requests in the next couple of days because we had to put them off for Rebeca. You’ll all get make up time with me, don’t worry.”

Kiera slipped away to talk to Paige as soon as we hit the pool area, and I could see Carmine was having far worse luck than his brother. Between the glares from my pets and the handprints on his cheeks, he had clearly tried something and been reprimanded hard.

“Alright my pets, it’s time to get set up for your yoga class,” I called out. “Vivi, did he really do that poorly?”

Vivi bounced up, wrapping her arms around me as she kissed me. “He actually did alright during the conversation with Gianna and me. I only had to slap him once to make it sink in that he wasn’t supposed to be talking to my breasts. His problem was after that when we came out and Kitten let him pet her. She was nice enough to stop him the first time he ran his hand down her ass, but he tried again and got as far as her pussy before she unloaded on him.”

I turned to my kitten and caught her wink. One of my first rules for my kitten was that our guests would be allowed to pet her and even play with her body intimately as long as they were only using their hands. Under any other circumstances, she would have happily allowed him to feel her up, but I had told them the boys weren’t allowed to touch without permission from their partner.

“You realize she probably would have allowed you to touch her if you had bothered to ask?” My kitten smirked at Carmine and nodded. “Felicia is very open about being caressed and has let many of our guests pet her to climax. The only reason she stopped you was that you were told not to touch without permission. One simple question and your hands could have freely explored her body. Oh, and you should talk to your brother and figure out what room you want. The rooms on the right side of the downstairs hallway are for the two of you, and he may need one after the girls finish yoga. You might want to think about how the two of you approached the girls before you try again.”

As we walked back inside, Vivi put her arm around Ari. “So, how far did he get, you naughty little slut,” she teased.

“Farther than you would guess, but not in the right order,” Ari giggled. “We had been chatting for a while when he heard Kiera climax and was worried she had hurt herself. I had to explain what was happening, and he got hard at the thought, well that and the thought of finally seeing me naked. He was so cute and sweet that I decided to suck him off. It only took a minute, and he wanted to make it up to me so I let him play with my pussy and finger me a little. He’s going to get a lot farther tonight if he wants to, and I’ve already told him I’m willing.”

“He is kind of cute. I would probably let him have my ass if he can talk to me without staring at my tits the entire time,” Vivi mused. “I have a question though, Master. Did you at least let Kiera give you a blowjob after her spanking? We’re all worried because you haven’t taken one of us since before breakfast.”

“No, pet, I didn’t let Kiera take care of me. We were talking with my puppy and discovering what caused her to open up to us so suddenly. Rebeca trusts us not to hurt her now, and is very eager to play with her new family.” I looked around the solarium, seeing Mandy, Marta and her parents were still not here, but Marian and Ari were the only other two Rebeca hadn’t gotten comfortable with yet. “You have a few sisters you still haven’t let pet you. Would you like to go greet them now?”

She nodded quickly and scampered over to Marian. Marian had decided she wanted to wear something sexy that still showed her status, so she had taken to wearing lace corsets with thigh high stockings and a garter. It was a toned-down version of her leather dominatrix outfit, and it made her look stern but delicious. Rebeca crawled up and put her face right in Marian’s groin.

“Before you all start getting antsy and begging me to take one of you to bed after yoga, I remember promising I would let you all take proper care of me. Rebeca is very eager to have a turn, so I agreed to let her play with me during your class.” Their collective sigh of relief was amusing, but I turned to the whimpered cry of ‘Master’ from Ari.

Rebeca had crawled over to greet her and found her soaking wet from her time with Rico. I walked over and knelt down next to Ari, running my finger around her aroused nipple. “Lie still and enjoy it. Our puppy enjoys cleaning up her sisters after they cum.”

“But...” Ari whimpered before I put my finger over her lips to stop her.

“I know you didn’t cum, my pet, because we interrupted you. You’re not allowed to move until she finishes.” Reaching down I stroked Rebeca’s hair. “Make your new sister cum for you, Puppy. Rico got her all worked up but was too nervous to finish after we came out of the bedroom. She needs some relief.”

I ran my hand back up Ari’s stomach to toy with her nipple again. “I know you hate switching partners when you’re this close to climaxing, but if you were worked up enough to be whimpering with a couple of quick licks, you need to cum before you can do your workout. Our puppy won’t mind if you cum quickly. She waited until after Zara and Kiera climaxed before tasting them, so relax and let go.”

Ari had one particular sexual hang-up we usually worked around, but it happened to catch her this time. She loved having multiple partners but felt strongly about letting each climax be individual to each partner. It wasn’t really a problem as all her partners were willing to make sure she climaxed before they switched, but we had run into it once before. Marian had been playing with her on the block, holding her right on the edge and teasing her when an emergency call came in from work.

I pinched her nipple and twisted a bit. “Cum for your Master, little pet, you can make it up to Rico later.” I felt her start shuddering and let out a deep moan as she relaxed. She would have held herself at the edge of climax despite Rebeca’s attention if I hadn’t intervened. Thankfully, during her episode with Marian, I discovered she was submissive enough to allow her Master to override her hang-up so she could find release.

Rebeca slowed down, gently cleaning Ari as she came down from her climax, before grabbing her bone and crawling up beside me. Ari just smiled as she sat up and kissed Rebeca on the cheek. “Thank you for that, and thank you, Master, for helping me again. I wasn’t as bad off as the last time, but I needed to cum more than I wanted to admit.”

“I could tell by your reactions, pet. It’s my job to take care of you,” I reminded her. “Even if you can’t admit you need to be taken care of. Rebeca is opening up, so I’m sure you can find time to thank her properly tomorrow. Go get ready for your workout; I need to find my missing pets now.”

“Marta and Mandy asked me to tell you they would be along in a few minutes,” Lucio said as he gave the yoga mat a doubting glance. “They convinced us we need to try yoga and were helping my wife find something appropriate to wear for an exercise class.”

“I’m glad you decided to stop being worried you would embarrass yourself and dressed down to join us.” From the appreciative looks some of my pets had, I knew they were pleased as well, even if only for the eye candy factor. Other than a few extra pounds around the middle, he had the kind of body you would expect to see for a man who had spent his life working construction.

“Mandy and my wife convinced me I had nothing to be embarrassed about. I had to turn away from that little show on the floor, but I can usually talk to the girls without reacting as long as I focus on their faces,” he replied with a chuckle. “I’m not sure any man could look much lower without responding though. My wife was actually encouraging me to look, saying it might help out a bit later.”

“I can speak from personal experience that it does,” Zara added from where she was stretching. “My husband was so randy the first month that we made love several times a day. Watching the girls definitely puts you in the mood, even if you only have one partner. Of course, he’s just as randy now that we’re playing with the other girls, but we’re both very satisfied with the results.”

“You can ignore the question if it’s too personal, but how do you deal with seeing your husband with another woman,” he asked. “My wife has basically decided we are doing something with Gianna tonight, even if we don’t actually have sex, but I don’t think I could handle seeing her with a man half my age.”

“Each couple is different, but for us, it really comes down to one thing, trust. My first night with Alonso, Ari spent the night alone with my husband. She was worried the next morning because it wasn’t just a sexual encounter, but a very intimate night of making love,” Zara replied with a slight grin. “I knew what was going to happen and was fine with it because I trusted that my husband could spend the night making love to her and still love me in the morning. My husband knows that I love how Alonso makes me feel when he dominates me, but he trusts I will come back to him after our play session is over. I would say our marriage is stronger because we trust each other enough to allow our extra partners.”

“Sorry we’re late, Master, but we had to help mom get ready.”

I turned to Marta’s voice and heard Lucio’s shocked gasp. It was easy to understand when you saw what Aurora was wearing. Like her husband, she was carrying a few extra pounds, but that didn’t detract from her being a very attractive woman. The black bikini accentuated her full breasts and wide hips while offering just enough coverage to keep her from feeling indecent.

“You look lovely, Aurora,” I told her. “That suit is perfect for you.”

“I was almost too embarrassed to come out of the room,” she admitted. “I usually wear shorts and a t-shirt over it at the beach, but the girls reminded me they were wearing far less. I doubt I will ever be comfortable being dressed as they are, but I’m tired of feeling I need to hide my body. I know I won’t be judged here, so I decided to be bold.”

“You have nothing to be ashamed of, Aurora,” I told her. “After five children, a few stretch marks are expected, but if you’re really worried about that you should talk to Kiera and Sonia. They spent a lot of time talking to the girls on the island and probably know every trick to prevent or reduce the appearance of stretch marks known to man.”

“I will, but it’s mostly the fact that I feel old and frumpy,” she replied with a faint smile. “I’m using your kitten as my motivation to get past that. She has fifteen years on me and I decided I want to look that good. Marta was right that we need to get healthy so we can enjoy being retired, and I want to live long enough to watch my grandchildren grow up.”

She saw my amused look and smiled at me. “She already told me that she has to finish school first. I’m not in any hurry to be a grandmother, I just want to be healthy enough to enjoy it. Come on, honey, the girls are going to teach us how to do yoga. Don’t worry if you get aroused staring at Sonia’s hot, naked body for the next hour. Our delightful daughter has given me some more advice on how to make relieving that problem even more enjoyable for you.”

I saw the surprised look on Lucio’s face, but he was clearly enjoying his wife’s new outlook. It was a dramatic change, but I had seen similar changes before. The closest analogy was a person finding out one of their children was gay. They either turned away from the child, tried to ignore the issue while accepting their child and hoping they would change or embraced what their child was and changed their view.

Aurora had seen how happy her daughter was with her new life and her open sexuality. She decided to try embracing a part of her daughter’s life and explore her own sexuality. I doubted it would go much beyond a few nights with Gianna joining her and her husband as they wanted to learn about something new, but her acceptance was far more important to Marta.

Rebeca had been over with the rest of the group and took a moment to rub up against Aurora and Lucio as they joined. As she crawled back over to me, she had a triumphant look in her eyes. “I’m very proud of you, Puppy, but make sure one of your sisters is around if you let the boys pet you. Carmine seems to be having a hard time being respectful, and I don’t want him taking advantage of you.”

She smiled and nodded up at me before rubbing her cheek against my groin. “A little eager, are we, Puppy?” Rebeca whimpered a bit as she continued to rub against me. I hadn’t expected Marta’s parents to join us, but they had said they wanted us to go about our regular day when they were here. One of the pets giving me a blowjob in the solarium or by the pool was a regular occurrence, it just usually happened after I took Kiera for a walk because Sophia was still doing her schoolwork.

Rebeca followed me to one of the loungers. As I slipped my shorts off and lay back, she crawled up between my legs and dropped her bone before leaning in to start licking along my shaft. My pets caught Sonia’s smile and glanced back with a collective sigh of relief, causing Aurora to look back to find out what the commotion was.

She blushed a bit before smirking at me and nudging her husband. “Maybe I should go watch and see if I can pick up any new tricks?”

“Rebeca is pretty straight forward about it, other than she enjoys licking a lot more than most,” Faith said with a grin. “If you really want to watch a pro at work, wait for Hope or Marta. The rest of us are good, but those two are amazing, although our sister Amanda is still the undisputed queen.”

“I’m glad Master is letting someone take care of him finally,” Marta replied. “I don’t think my parents really wanted to hear about how good I’m at giving head though.”

“I kind of already guessed you were pretty good at it after last week. Nothing to be ashamed of, sweetie, I just don’t think I want to watch you for pointers,” Aurora told her. “That would be kind of awkward, so I’ll just stick to you telling me about different things to try. Your dad hasn’t complained yet, so I must be doing okay.”

“As much as I hate to break up such an entertaining discussion, we should get our workout started,” Sonia said finally. “At least his puppy has Master distracted so he won’t decide we all need to be paddled for slacking off during our exercise time.”

“Would he actually paddle you for that?” My girls snickered and shook their heads at Aurora’s question but did get back to their workout.

Hope was right about Rebeca though. The lounger was at floor level, and Rebeca spent a good ten minutes on her knees and elbows between my legs just licking along my cock and balls while I stroked her hair. Every so often she would stop and take the head in her mouth to run her tongue around it, but she quickly went back to just licking.

I certainly wasn’t complaining. Kitten enjoyed giving me long tongue baths like this and had gotten Gianna in the habit as well when they were in their more playful kitten moods. They usually saved it until after I had cum in one of the other pets and they were cleaning me, but Kitten had brought me to climax more than once with just her tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.