A Kitten's Tail - Cover

A Kitten's Tail

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 29

Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A man with abandonment issues meets a woman with a fetish for kitten play. When her playful and loving nature opens up the relationships of everyone he knows, he gets far more commitment then he bargained for. Some references will make more sense if you have read the Menagerie, but this is a separate story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

I hate Tuesdays. Well, I don’t really hate Tuesdays in general, just every other Tuesday morning sucked. Tuesday was our heavy cleaning day and we had to dust everything. Vivi and I traded off who had to do the library because it was so time-consuming. Either of us could do the entire upstairs in the time it took to finish just the library.

I was about halfway through the endless number of shelves when I heard a knock at the door. The gate buzzer hadn’t gone off, but a couple of the regular delivery guys had an access code, so I figured it was one of them, at least until I opened the door.

The breasts that greeted me were amazing. It took me a moment to drag my eyes away and I found her face was just as beautiful. The slightly amused grin told me she was used to the reaction I had, but I really couldn’t help it. She was so tall that her chest was basically at eye level for me. The man standing next to her was just as tall and equally gorgeous. That was when I noticed the large group of people behind them, all with amused grins at my reaction.

“Umm, can I help you with something,” I finally muttered. I was a bit embarrassed, but mostly because I made a fool of myself. At least I hadn’t offended anyone with my staring.

They both looked me over, those amused grins still on their faces. “You must be Gianna. We haven’t met, but your Master has told me quite a bit about his new pets. You could invite us in and let your Master know his guests have arrived, as he should be expecting us. We won’t mention you getting lost in Scarlett’s breasts, as it happens to your Master often enough.”

Wait, did he say Scarlett? I glanced at the woman next to him and smiled weakly. The fact that she was wearing a business suit had thrown me off, but she definitely matched the descriptions, super-stacked and built like one of those amazon warrior princess cartoons. If she was Scarlett, that would make him...”Julien,” I asked faintly.

“Not as scary looking as the stories,” he asked in an amused tone, “or not as impressive?”

I quickly shook my head. My sisters had mentioned he was tall, dark and extremely handsome, but they forgot to mention how young he was. He couldn’t have been much older than I was. “No, I guess I just figured you would be older. Would you like to come in before I make a bigger fool of myself?”

“The bathroom is the second door on the right if anyone needs it,” I said as I led them through the foyer. “Master is probably up in the solarium with the others. If you want to make yourselves comfortable, I’ll go let him know you’re here.”

I wasted no time scooting up the stairs to find Master. Marta was at her harp and Kiera was doing a portrait of Sonia and Nicolina. Kitten was sitting with Master, knitting another baby hat. I swear we had enough hats and booties to cover an army of babies, but she loved doing it. Master had glanced up from his paper when I entered and smiled. “Master, you have guests waiting down in the great room. I’m guessing you already know who they are, as he said you were expecting them.”

His sly smile as he put his paper down and got up confirmed it. “Thank you, my dear. Zara should be in the kitchen doing her prep work still. If you could let her know our guests have arrived and make sure we have fresh coffee I would appreciate it. Girls, we should go down and greet our guests.”

I nodded and slipped out before anyone else had even gotten up. I knew the others would be excited to see their sisters from the island, but I felt a bit like an outsider now. They had all been close before I even became Master’s housekeeper, let alone his pet, and Julien’s pets were all gorgeous to boot. I had never been ashamed of my body, but I felt a bit plain next to them.

“Zara, we have guests and Master wanted to make sure we had fresh coffee,” I said as I entered the kitchen and heard screams of excitement from behind me. “I’m guessing we’ll have eleven more for lunch as well since I can’t imagine they flew half-way around the world for a couple of hours visit.”

“They will all be staying for a few days, and half of them are staying longer than that,” she replied. “Master told me they were coming so I could be ready for the extra people at meals but made me promise not to say anything because he wanted to surprise everyone.”

“Well he certainly did that from the excited screams, but I wish he would have let Vivi and I know so we could have gotten some of the bedrooms ready for them,” I sighed. “We haven’t even finished the dusting and still have to do the floors before we can get the bedrooms cleaned and ready for them. I don’t even know how many rooms they need yet.”

“He wanted to surprise you and Vivi as well. Two of the women who came with Julien are the ones who made the other’s outfits, and they’ll be making yours while they’re here,” she told me. “Just go finish your regular duties, and I’m sure Master will let you know how many rooms need to be set up.”

The thought of having my own kitten outfit made me smile, but I couldn’t help but worry about having less time with Master. I had no problem sharing, but the time he spent with me was precious and more sisters meant less time with each of us individually. Playing with the girls was nice but I needed a nice hard cock at least every other day now. Maybe I could convince Marcello or Jaden to play with me more often when Master was busy.

I had just finished the dusting and was in the utility room getting what I needed for the floors when the other man who showed up with Julien stuck his head through the door. “You’re Gianna, right? Alonso told me I should ask you about getting any linen we need to set up a few bedrooms.”

I looked him over quickly and grinned. He wasn’t the drooling on myself level of sexy that Julien was, but he was quite attractive and had the body of someone who worked out regularly. “The linens were changed out this weekend, so they should be fresh. We just need to give the bathrooms and floors a quick cleaning, but Vivi and I can take care of it. Did Master say what rooms he wanted us to set up?”

“Sorry, I guess I should introduce myself since our jobs are going to overlap in areas. I’m Aaron, and I’ll be staying with you as Mandy and the twins’ trainer,” he explained. “Most of my duties break down to taking care of their needs, including the heavy cleaning that may need to be done in their room. I’ll also be leading some strength training and Aikido workouts on top of the daily yoga they’ll be doing with the rest of you. You’ll all be welcome to join in of course, but my Master has a bit higher requirements for his personal pets.”

I couldn’t keep the confused look off my face. “Your Master?”

“Everyone who lives on the island is one of Julien’s pets, although most of us serve in different capacities than you would think of as a pet. It sounds odd to anyone not raised on the island, but it works out for everyone,” he told me. “I’m expected to be doing a job now though. I need to get the two upstairs guest rooms, one of the rooms in the servant’s quarters, and the two rooms at the end of the hall downstairs ready. I just need to know where the cleaning supplies are and what needs to be done.”

“Alright, but make sure you let Vivi and I know what you are supposed to take care of,” I replied. “We don’t want to get you in any trouble, but we’ll need to know what’s still part of our jobs. We can take the elevator up, as it comes out in what is now the storage room upstairs. The cleaning supplies and most of the extra linens for downstairs are in the closet at the end of the hallway.”

“This was Vivi’s room before Master had the elevator added, but we use it to store all our cleaning supplies and the extra linens for the upstairs now,” I explained as we stepped off the elevator. “Vivi and I share the room at the end of the hall here, on the rare occasions either of us ever uses it. The two across the hall are empty, although I’m not sure why you would want the servant’s quarters when you could use one of the bigger guest rooms downstairs.”

“I don’t need much space, and it’s easier to keep clean,” he replied with a smirk. “Paige and Sophia will be sharing the guest room on the end, while Mandy and the twins will have the middle room on the rare occasions they use it. Julien and Scarlett will have one of the downstairs rooms, while Katherine and Isabella will be using the other mostly as a shop because I don’t imagine they’ll be sleeping in there. Basically, the three upstairs rooms will be my job while I’m here, so you and Vivi won’t have to do anything with them.”

I nodded and showed him where the cleaning supplies he would need were, then went back to my own work. Even without having to get the guest rooms prepared, I still had a lot of floors to clean before I was done for the day. Once I finished the hardwood, I moved on to vacuum the downstairs bedrooms. I was just starting the last one when Vivi found me and asked if I knew what rooms we were setting up for the guests. I just held up a finger and pointed to the bed to let her know I was almost done and would be with her in a minute.

Once I finished vacuuming, I started wrapping the cord up and I turned to her. “We’re not setting up the bedrooms, or cleaning them apparently. Aaron, the guy who showed up with Julien, is setting them up and will be taking care of the rooms they’re using while they’re here. We will probably have to clean the back rooms down here after the ones who are not staying have left, but Aaron said cleaning the upstairs rooms is part of his job.”

“Well, that will keep our jobs from getting harder at least. Did he mention who was staying,” She asked. “I’m kind of curious who’s going to be staying with us and if we will be allowed to play with them. They were all up in the solarium when I came down to vacuum the great room, but from what I saw while cleaning the entertainment room they were all pretty hot.”

“At least you didn’t make a fool of yourself,” I muttered. “I must have been staring at Scarlett’s breasts for a full minute before I could say anything. I have names, but no faces to go with them. Since we’re done working, we can always go change and join them. I’m sure Master will introduce us and let us know who is staying.”

“True, I was going to wait until after lunch to change because I thought we had to get the guest rooms ready, but we can go change now,” Vivi replied. “I’m not sure we’ll have time to meet everyone before lunch, but I can at least get out of these clothes.”

I looked at the clock and sighed. “I didn’t realize it was that late. Oh well, it’s not as if we don’t spend half the lunch hour chatting anyway. I think part of our afternoon is booked as well though. Master didn’t warn us we had company coming because he wanted to surprise us. Two of the women in the group are apparently the ones who make all the outfits, so we’ll probably have to be measured.”

I could see the thoughtful look on her face as she helped me get changed and asked what was on her mind. “Oh, I’m just curious what kind of outfit Master wants to get for me. They told us all about their sisters on the island and what they wear, but Master has never said what he wants to see me in. I was actually kind of enjoying wearing nothing, but I know whatever he picks won’t cover much anyway.”

“I just hope they brought their sexy outfits. Everyone was in regular clothes when I answered the door. It’s probably a good thing though; as I’m not sure I would have been able to drag my eyes away from Scarlett’s breasts if they weren’t covered.” Vivi rolled her eyes, but she knew I was somewhat serious. I had a bit of a fascination with larger breasts.

I was somewhat disappointed when I entered the dining room and found our new arrivals still dressed, but the girls looked a bit sullen. I was looking forward to seeing them in their sexy outfits, but I guess they had left them on the island. As I crawled up next to Kiera, I noticed a couple of the girls watching me and shaking their heads with looks of disgust. I was a bit self-conscious as one of them got up and walked over.

“Master, how much time do we have before lunch,” the brunette asked before smiling down at me. “It’s not you Gianna, you look delicious, but that outfit is a travesty. Kitten wanted to keep it for sentimental reasons, but I never thought she would let someone else wear it.”

“Katherine, you can right the fashion wrongs of the world later,” Master told her. “We have already started the aperitivo, so you’re going to sit down and eat. I promise you can have her and Vivi after we finish our exercise class this afternoon.”

“Of course, Master. It’s probably better that way, as it may take some time to get their measurements,” Katherine replied with a wink to me as she went back to her chair.

“Yes, I remember how long some of your fitting sessions with the others lasted, my dear,” Master replied with a smirk. “I’m sure they’re both excited to be measured for their new outfits.”

Master proceeded to introduce our guests. It was nice finally having some faces to put with the names my sisters mentioned. I had to admit I was looking forward to a trip to the island to meet the rest of them, but if this was a random selection, they must all be as gorgeous as my sisters made them out to be. The looks I was getting made me think they were just as sexual as my sisters made them out to be as well.

We had finished our lunch and were enjoying our coffee when Master addressed the group. “As I’m sure you’ve all heard by now, the surprise visit means a few of our guests will be moving in sooner than we expected. Hope and Faith are ready to start their college courses and their Italian is good enough to allow them to get by now. Sophia asked to stay with her sisters, and since Paige has been doing her schooling, there’s no issue with her continuing it here. Mandy will be staying with us through Christmas so she can study our tax laws and help me restructure my investments. Aaron will be staying on as their trainer. The question we have is about Rebeca.”

I saw him nod to Julien and looked over. Rebeca was the only one I couldn’t figure out. She was a pretty little blond girl, but even in street clothes, she had been led into the house in a leash and kept what appeared to be a chew toy in her mouth except to eat. Through the entire meal, she had sat on the floor next to Julien, looking hopefully at Master from under the table, but there was something else behind her eyes.

“Since we’re finished with lunch, you can all go get changed now,” Julien said as he reached down to pat Rebeca on the head. “Scarlett, can you take Rebeca and get her cleaned up and changed?”

I saw her nod as she came over and took Rebeca’s leash before leading her out of the dining area. “Rebeca is kind of a special case, and I have asked Alonso to accept her as one of his pets. Your Master is familiar with her story and has agreed as long as all of you are willing to accept her.”

Julien paused when we all looked over at Master in confusion. It was his choice to accept a new pet and none of us would object to a new sister. Why would he insist on us approving of it first? “Pay attention, my dears, you’ll understand after he explains.” I was still confused but turned back to Julien.

“Rebeca isn’t like other pets. Kiera, you were in the stables for almost ten years, so you saw girls come in who got lost in their pony mode?” I glanced over and saw Kiera cringe and nod. “Rebeca is like that, except she thinks of herself as a puppy. She isn’t capable of doing anything for herself and won’t do anything outside what she was conditioned to do. The chew toy in her mouth is part of that conditioning. Not only will she not talk, but she has a compulsion to have something in her mouth at all times. If you take it away from her, she will immediately look for something to replace it. With the way you’re dressed, she would assume you wanted her to pleasure you, but if you push her away, she’ll find anything else in sight. Shoes, table legs, doorknobs, basically anything she can put in her mouth.”

“Her previous owner was very abusive and enjoyed giving her rags soaked in hot pepper juice. Unfortunately, that was just the beginning of his abuse and I can honestly say I would be disgusted to see someone treat any animal as badly as she was treated.” I could actually see the disgust in his eyes and was curious why he seemed to feel so responsible for this girl. “She was beaten daily with either a strap or a cane. Anytime he got within range of her and didn’t wish to use her sexually, he would either kick her to strike her with a cane. That was actually how she came to me. He had beaten her so severely that she collapsed at the top of a stairway, and he lost his balance when he went to kick her, falling down the stairs and breaking his neck. One of his other pets contacted me, asking me to care for her.”

“What she needs is a kind Master and a family that will love and take care of her. She’s desperate for attention, but she’s also afraid to have people touch her because of the abuse she suffered and needs almost constant care. I honestly can’t say if she’ll ever be able to take care of herself again, so this could be a lifetime commitment from you.” As Julien stopped his explanation, I could see the sympathy for Rebeca on my sisters’ faces.

“That is why I wouldn’t accept her without all of you being willing to accept her as well,” Master told us. “I need to know you’ll be willing to take care of her after I’m gone when that day comes. I may have another forty years in me, but I’m still three times her age. If she never regains the ability to take care of herself, it will fall to all of you.”

That was when I recognized the look Rebeca had in her eyes. Julien had told her she was going to be offered to our Master, and the happiness she saw in my sisters gave her hope he would accept her. The hidden look I had seen while working some of the cheaper motels. I had seen the same look in the eyes of battered women, the look of fear that their husband or boyfriend would find them and hurt them again. That look that screamed I’m damaged, please don’t hurt me anymore. I was just confused about one thing.

“Julien, you seem more concerned about her than I would expect for just some girl that was brought to you damaged,” I said hesitantly. “My sisters have told me a lot about you, and I know you wouldn’t abuse one of your pets that way, but you act as if you feel responsible for her condition.”

“That’s because I am responsible for her condition in a way,” he replied quietly. “Rebeca was a special pet that I trained for one of my clients. Most of her conditioning was my training, although her submerging into her pet personality was a result of his abuse. I’d known him for years and sold several pets to him in the past. He has always had a bit of a sadistic side, but he was never abusive. He had some kind of personal vendetta against Rebeca’s father, and I thought he was taking her as a pet to pay him back for the offense, but he continued to take it out on her.”

I was watching him and could see the regret in his eyes. It wasn’t because the girl was taken from her family against her will and turned into a pet. My sisters had told me quite a bit about the island, so I knew that kidnapping girls and turning them into pets wasn’t unheard of. It wasn’t the only place in the world that abducted girls and made them be sex slaves, but Julien’s operation was at least kinder than most. His regret was for the abuse the girl he trained had gone through.

Glancing back at Master, I saw him watching me and realized everyone else had already agreed. “Sorry, Master, I was lost in thought for a moment. She needs to be with us, and I want to do whatever I can to help her. I hope we can help draw her out again, but I’m willing to take care of her if we can’t.”

She had been through far too much already, and she deserved something better. “What do you think her chances of recovering are,” I asked Julien.

“Honestly? I’m hoping a bit of compassion will help draw her out so she does more than follow whoever is holding her leash,” he replied. “She was loving and playful when I finished training her, and I hope you can bring that side of her back. The compulsion to keep something in her mouth will probably never go away, and I don’t expect her to walk as she has been trained to stay on her hands and knees at all times.”

“Gianna, Kitten, the two of you will probably have the easiest time interacting with her in the beginning. I imagine she will have an easier time with someone approaching her on the same level she is,” Master told us. “Scarlett should be in one of the back rooms down the hall with Rebeca. Remember she’s stuck in her pet persona, so try to keep any interactions on that level for now.”

“One moment, Master,” I said as I crawled over to Julien and put my head in his lap. “You shouldn’t blame yourself for what happened to her. I don’t know you personally, but my sisters have told me a lot about you and your pets. You may have trained Rebeca, but you weren’t responsible for what her owner did. We’ll take good care of her, and hopefully, she’ll be the happy pet you remember the next time you see her.”

“I hope you’re right, my dear,” he said as he reached down to stroke my hair. “She had a hard time accepting her place as a pet, and I spent a lot of time showing her she could be happy. What happened to her was a travesty and I can’t help but think Pierson got what was coming to him.”

“I hate to disagree, but he deserved far worse than he got,” I replied as I turned to leave. “We will keep her safe and hopefully make her happy again though. Maybe later, if you’re interested, I can show you how much I appreciate you bringing me a new sister.”

I looked back and winked at him as I followed Kitten out of the kitchen. If the way he was watching my ass was any indication, he was definitely interested. My sisters had told me he would be interested in playing with me, but I hadn’t really believed it when I saw him next to Scarlett. Hell, I would pick her over me any day of the week. Of course, I felt the same about the other women who showed up with him. I guess he really was like Master, seeing each of us for our own beauty.

Katherine and Isabella were coming back through the great room, and I could understand why they hadn’t worn their regular outfits while traveling. The display of peacock feathers would have been crushed trying to sit on a plane, but I was glad I finally got to see it. The outfits mostly covered them, but the hint of what was under the feathers was a delicious tease.

“I thought Master Alonso said we couldn’t have you until after our exercise class,” Katherine said as they got close. “I suppose we can do it now, but we won’t have any time to enjoy it if we do.”

“Master didn’t change his schedule,” I told her. “He decided to accept Rebeca and sent us to check on her. He thinks she might open up for us easier because we both get into our pet play a bit more than the others and can interact with her on that level.”

I saw a thoughtful look cross Isabella’s face. “That might actually work. The only time I’ve seen her pay any attention to anything outside of direct stimulation is when Sophia is crawling around the beach in her kitten outfit. It’s not much to go off, but you never know. Scarlett has Rebeca in the bedroom on the left, probably in the bathroom, getting her dressed.”

I thanked them before crawling away and told them I was looking forward to our fitting session. We found Scarlett leading Rebeca out of the bathroom and the surge of lust I had at seeing Scarlett in her pet outfit was quickly quashed by the sight of Rebeca. Her outfit was similar to Kitten’s, consisting of only her ears, tail, gloves, collar and knee pads, so it didn’t cover any of the welts that still stood out clearly on her fair skin.

You could tell they were healing, but there were still dozens of marks over every part of her body. Master had made all of us sit through his lecture to Marian about the different punishment tools and the kind of damage they could do if used improperly. Now I understood what he meant by how dangerous that cane could be if it wasn’t used properly.

Scarlett saw us enter and smiled before unhooking Rebeca’s leash and stepping back. Rebeca stopped and sat back on her heels. Her head was down as she waited, but I saw her peeking through her bangs at us. She still had that mix of hope and fear as Kitten and I crawled closer, but she didn’t move. Kitten crawled around Rebeca, brushing up against her body gently as I stopped in front of her.

I wasn’t expecting a reaction yet, but I brought my head up under hers and nuzzled into her neck affectionately. I could feel her pulse under my lips and knew her heart was racing in fear. We sat there with my head against her neck until she started to calm down. I could feel Kitten as she moved around us, gently brushing against our bodies and mewing softly. When I could feel Kitten behind me, I pulled back and led her into my arms. Rebeca was watching as Kitten leaned in and licked my cheek before laying her head on my shoulder.

“I think they want to be your friends, Beca,” Scarlett said quietly. “They don’t want to hurt you, and your new Master is a gentle, loving man who has no desire to hurt you either. Do they look like he hurts them? You’ll be safe here. Would you like to go and meet your new Master now?”

Rebeca didn’t respond as Scarlett reached down and put the leash back on her. I could see a bit more hope in her eyes though and knew we had at least gotten through to her. “Are you putting anything on the welts to help heal them,” I asked as we crawled out behind her and Scarlett.

“We have been coating them with aloe three times a day, but they were bad when she arrived. It will be another week or two before they fade away completely,” She replied. “I’m honestly amazed she doesn’t have any scaring if that was how he treated her regularly. I had asked Master to keep her, but I think he’s right and she’ll do better here. She didn’t respond when you crawled up to her, but she didn’t cringe or whimper when you touched her either. It took her a week to get used to me and the twins helping her before she would let us put the aloe on her welts without whimpering in fear.”

“We have some aloe with arnica that may help clear them up a bit faster. Master used it on us after our strappings and it works wonders,” I told her. “I don’t know how well it works for welts, but it definitely reduced and healed the bruising we had.”

“It can’t hurt any at least. Aloe is all we ever use on the island, but I think it’s because we grow it so it’s always fresh. I swear I can tell the difference if it’s even a week old. It still works, but it doesn’t feel the same. Look, Beca, it’s Master Alonso,” Scarlett said as we walked into the great room. “I’ve known Master Alonso for years, and he has always been a sweetheart. I think you’re going to like him.”

Master was leading everyone up to the solarium as we entered the great room but stopped and waved everyone by when he heard Scarlett. He just grinned as he sat down on the floor and waited for us. I caught Kitten’s eye and whispered, “Follow my lead,” before crawling around Scarlett to Master. Crawling up next to him, I laid my head in his lap so Rebeca would be able to see me as she got closer. Kitten smiled and nodded as she crawled up on Master’s other side and laid down.

I was hoping she would see us with Master and understand he was safe. “She’s scared, Master. I think we can get through to her, but she needs time and a very slow pace before she feels safe again.”

I felt his hand come down to run over my hair and I could hear Kitten purring so I knew he was doing the same for her. Scarlett stopped in front of us, letting Rebeca see Master wasn’t hurting us before she knelt down beside her. “See Beca, he’s being gentle with your new friends. They look like such happy little kittens, lying in his lap, being loved. Would you like to try that?”

There was a hint of desire in her eyes, but she still didn’t move. After a moment, I heard Master chuckle quietly. “There’s no hurry, Rebeca. You’re going to be staying with us, and you’ll come to see I won’t hurt you. My kittens have to go up for their exercise class now. Would you like to come up to spend some time with the group?”

I was a bit worried about her getting up the stairs if she wouldn’t walk, but she didn’t hesitate as Scarlett led her up. Master took a seat at the back of the room and Scarlett led Rebeca over next to him. He sat there chatting with Julien about the twins starting school as we started yoga. I kept glancing back to check on Rebeca and was surprised about halfway through our routine when I saw her lay down and hesitantly put her head on Master’s lap. Master let her sit for a few minutes before gently laying his hand on her head to pet her.

They stayed like that through the class and I could see the faint smile on Julien’s face. It wasn’t much, but she had taken some initiative to get the attention she craved. Master was perfect. He just sat there, gently stroking her head as he chatted with Julien, almost ignoring her other than that casual touch so as not to spook her.

She lay there with her eyes closed as the class ended, looking content for the first time since arriving. I didn’t see anything past that as Katherine grabbed me while Isabella grabbed Vivi and we were dragged out of the solarium.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.