A Kitten's Tail
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A man with abandonment issues meets a woman with a fetish for kitten play. When her playful and loving nature opens up the relationships of everyone he knows, he gets far more commitment then he bargained for. Some references will make more sense if you have read the Menagerie, but this is a separate story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

“Who was that, Master,” Sonia asked sleepily as I hung up the phone. “It’s kind of early for random calls, and you didn’t just hang up on them, so it must have been important.”

“It was Julien actually. He knows I’m usually awake by six and was too excited to wait any longer. I’m happy to inform you that Julia Marie Slade was born this afternoon. Seven pounds four ounces and she is the spitting image of her mother,” I told her. “He wanted to share the news and make sure you all knew that your sister is doing well. She’s still in recovery, but there were no complications.”

“That’s wonderful news, Master, but I wish he didn’t have to call so early in the morning,” Sonia replied with another yawn. “I had a hard time sleeping last night, maybe it was sympathy pains for Scarlett, but I was having contractions all night. Of course, now that I’m awake I have to use the bathroom before I wet the bed. I feel like an over-inflated beach ball.”

“You still look radiant, my pet,” I told her as she slipped out of bed. She was in the final month of her pregnancy, and in my opinion, she did look radiant. According to her doctor, she had three weeks to go, but she had just entered her thirty-seventh week and could go into labor at any time.

She was gone for several minutes, but came out with a smile on her face and crawled up on the bed to kiss me. “Any chance I could collect that rain check now? I managed to take care of my bloating problem and I’m feeling much better than I was last night. I won’t get another opportunity to feel you inside of me for four to six weeks and a nice orgasm right now might help.”

Her pussy lips were already sliding along my shaft because she knew I would agree. The past few weeks our lovemaking had been simply for her pleasure, as her first climax always triggered a Braxton Hicks contraction, and going past that made them too strong.

She was exceptionally wet as she slipped me inside of her and leaned back. My hands slid up to her stomach as she started the slight rocking motion that gave her the most pleasure at this point. The sudden tightening of her muscles was what alerted me to her condition.

“Sonia, are you sure we should be doing this now,” I asked in concern.

“This is our last chance, Master, and I’m not going to pass it up. My contractions last night were not in sympathy for Scarlett. The baby is coming today,” she told me. “My water broke when I was on the toilet, and I checked my cervix right after it happened. I’m already three centimeters dilated, and I’m not going to wait another month before I can climax on your cock again. Just let me have one climax please, and then we can shower and get dressed so we can go to the hospital.”

“You won’t hurt her, Master,” Kiera added as she scooted closer. “Both times I was in labor on the island, the trainers and doctor made me climax several times. It was just with their hands, but they claim it helps make the contractions stronger so I would dilate faster. I don’t know if it helped with that, but it made the waiting more pleasant. If she is only at three centimeters, we have a couple of hours before she needs to get to the hospital.”

“Very well, but you know I like to be over-cautious. Gianna, I need you to take Kiera in the shower and wash her for me. Marian, I need you to go down and wake Kitten up. I’m sure Jaden and Ari will want to join us, but she will need a shower,” I said as I looked over at Vivianna. “Vivi, can you do me a favor and go over to let Marta know?”

“Master, we’ll do as you ask, but you need to relax,” Marian said as she crawled out of bed. “Kiera and I have both had babies. We know she has a few hours before she needs to be at the hospital. Everyone has their outfits picked out and Sonia’s bags are already packed. We have been ready for this day for a couple of weeks now, so trust that we’ll be ready long before we need to take her. Just enjoy Sonia for now, and let us take care of everything.”

“She’s right, Master, you should know, you were the one who insisted on all the preparations,” Sonia said as she slowly rode me. “We’ll be ready to go long before I get to the five-centimeter mark. Please, Master, I’m not going to be able to feel you inside of me again for four to six weeks while my body recovers. Can we enjoy each other one more time before I get regulated to just oral sex?”

“Of course we can, my pet, but I’m looking forward to giving you a lot of oral sex in the next few weeks,” I replied as I reached up to caress her breasts. “I’m going to make sure you don’t feel left out just because we can’t have sex. Go ahead and enjoy yourself, we’ll take our shower when you are ready.”

She rolled her eyes at me as she leaned back again and started rocking. I reached down and started gently stroking her clit, helping her build-up to her climax. She didn’t take long, as she didn’t want to be interrupted by another contraction, but I saw her grimace as her climax washed over her and felt her stomach tighten up.

“Much harder than the previous ones, but well worth it to climax with you inside of me one last time,” she said when the contraction ended. “I’m just sorry I can’t finish you off as well, Master. Maybe you will let one of my sisters give you a nice blowjob after our shower so you get some relief.”

“No, we’re going to shower and get dressed, then have breakfast,” I told her. “Then we’ll take you in to have you checked by a professional. If you were at two centimeters or less, I would be willing to wait longer, but I would rather be safe with you being farther along than that. Depending on what the doctor says, I may decide to let one of your sisters relieve me, as you put it, but we will see.”

“Yes Master, but remember we all get antsy if we can’t get you to climax at least four times a day,” she replied as she got up. “Good pets take care of their Master’s pleasure, and we certainly don’t want you to get back to only being able to enjoy us three times a day. We put in a lot of work to help you get accustomed to climaxing five or six times daily.”

I couldn’t help the eye roll as I got out of bed and went to the shower. I knew I would survive a day without climaxing several times, but I also knew they would spend the day wringing their hands and staring at my groin. There was an obligation to being a Master, but at least it was a pleasant one.

Gianna and Kiera were finished with their shower when I helped Sonia in. “Basic plugs only today,” I told them. “No tails for any of you until we get home as I doubt any of you chose an outfit that will keep it covered. I normally don’t mind your tails showing in public, but not for a trip to the hospital.”

Kiera nodded as they went to get dressed. Gianna didn’t mind much as she still had three weeks left in her trial and didn’t have an actual tail yet. She had made it clear that she was going to ask to become my pet last week, but I told her she couldn’t have her own tail until we had it made for her. With the baby coming early, I would be able to arrange for a trip to the island before Marta had to start classes.

The next contraction didn’t hit until I was drying her off after our shower. Glancing up at the clock, I timed it at eight minutes after her last one. Once I got us both dressed and was helping my kitten get ready, I saw her wince again. She was holding steady around eight minutes apart for now.

“Alright, let’s go have breakfast. Kiera, I want you to help me keep track of Sonia’s contractions. I’ve timed the last couple at eight minutes, so we have a bit of time still, but I want to be ready to leave when she hits around six,” I told them. “It only takes twenty minutes to get to the hospital on a good day, but I don’t want to push it too far.”

When we got down to the kitchen, I found Vivi and Zara still in their bathrobes cooking breakfast. “You both look far too sexy to be cooking breakfast. Gianna, Marta, come help me finish breakfast so they can go shower and get dressed.”

“I wasn’t expecting the early breakfast call, so I came as I was when Vivi knocked to tell us the good news,” Zara told me. “Vivi offered to help me get it started, but I can finish it now so she can go get dressed. It’s kind of my job to get meals on the table.”

“Yes, but you are far too tempting in that bathrobe. I keep having an urge to open it and see what’s underneath,” I replied with a wink. “We can handle the eggs, pancakes and hash browns long enough for you to grab a shower and get dressed. Think of it as a favor to me so I’m not tempted to molest you before I’m allowed to.”

Zara gave me an exasperated look as I took the spatula out of her hands, then smiled slyly as she opened her robe and flowed into my arms. “The only thing under it is me, and I’ve told you that you’re free to grope me if you like. I’m actually a bit disappointed that you haven’t taken me up on that yet.”

“It’s simple, my dear, I wouldn’t want to stop with just a quick feel,” I told her as my hand slipped down to her ass. “Something this lovely deserves far more than a quick once over. Now go get dressed before I decide to bend you over the counter and explore you properly.”

I punctuated my statement with a light slap to her ass and she jumped back with a playful gleam in her eyes. “Fine, I’ll go get dressed, but I owe you one for that,” she said with a smirk as she pulled off the robe and folded it over her arm. She put an extra sway in her hips as she walked away, then blew me a kiss over her shoulder before going out the door.

My pets were laughing as I turned back to check the hash browns. “You might want to be careful with teasing her, Master,” Marta warned me. “She wants you bad and is wearing her husband out. That’s why she has been asking one of us to say with them every night. Not so he has someone to play with, but so she has someone to help burn off her extra sexual energy.”

“Strangely enough, he’s walking around with a huge smile on his face all the time,” I chuckled in reply. “I don’t think he’s too upset about her wearing him out. Did you enjoy your evening with them?”

“Yea, she tastes delightful, but I only get to go down on her before her husband takes her. He’s alright, but you have me a bit spoiled Master,” she replied with a grin. “I’m used to being stretched out a lot more. I still get to cum, but it’s far better with you.”

I flashed a smile at her as I flipped the hash browns. She already knew I was planning to buy her from Julien after she finished school, so I know she wasn’t just flattering me. The connection she felt with me made it that much better for her even if it was just a quick romp in the shower.

By the time Zara got back, we were almost finished cooking. She still had that gleam in her eyes as she took her spatula back and pushed her ass back into my groin to get me out of her way. I bent down to kiss the back of her neck before I moved back. “You still look delectable, my dear, but I should be able to control myself now.”

She smirked as I left the cooking area but let Marta and Gianna stay to help get everyone’s plates ready. As I walked back to my seat, I stopped at Kiera and Sonia to check on them. “How are we doing my dears?”

“About seven and a half minutes apart and strong still,” Sonia replied. “Someone is definitely eager to get out and enjoy the fresh air. I think I started about eleven last night, so I’m progressing normally. Another hour or two and I should be ready to go to the hospital.”

“She’s actually moving along fairly quickly for her first baby, Master,” Kiera told me. “From the increase so far this morning, I would give her another hour until she’s under six minutes. It will still take a couple of hours after we get to the hospital for her to fully dilate, but she’s doing very well.”

I stroked Kiera’s hair as I stepped around her to my seat. “Are you doing okay having to eat at the table with the rest of us today?”

“I’m okay as long as it’s only for emergencies,” she replied with a faint smile. “I will always prefer being on the floor next to you, but I know you want us to look nice for the hospital and I can’t get my pretty dress dirty.”

“Well, it won’t just be for emergencies, but still not very often,” I replied as Zara brought the plates over. “I’ll be dressing all of you up on occasion for a night out, and most of the places I wish to take you won’t accept you kneeling on the floor next to me for your meal. I’m thinking we could visit some of the local art galleries or take in a concert on occasion.”

“I remember you taking all of us out to concerts when I was a little girl,” Sonia said wistfully. “Talia used to complain endlessly about you socializing with the hired help, but we stopped after my mom passed away. Why was that, Master?”

“Talia was actually the one who started me going, although she hated me taking your family along with us. Your mother was the one who encouraged it after I divorced Talia,” I told her. “I guess there was no one to push your father and me to get out and enjoy life after your mother passed. She was a vibrant and energetic person, with an amazing passion for life, even at the end. You remind me of her in many ways, although I’m far closer to you than I ever was with her.”

“That’s probably a good thing, Master,” she replied with a smirk. “I’m not sure how I would have felt if you were sleeping with my mother. I would be fine with it now, but it may have weirded me out a...”

Her sentence cut off as a pained expression came over her face. “Seven minutes, twenty-two seconds,” Kiera said as she reached over to touch Sonia’s stomach. I was a bit surprised to see her using a stopwatch to time the contractions.

“I thought that would help track the time between contractions easier,” Jaden said when he saw my confused look. “I usually use it to time chemical reactions in my classes, but figured it would come in handy.”

“It will definitely be more accurate than trying to time them off a wall clock,” I replied as I heard Kiera click the start of the next wait when Sonia’s contraction ended. “We should probably start eating though, as we will probably be at the hospital for most of the day and may miss having a real lunch.”

Despite the relatively quick meal for an Italian family, Sonia’s contractions were down to six minutes apart by the time we finished. “Alright, everyone needs to hit the bathroom and get ready to go,” I said once Gianna and Vivi had finished helping Zara with the cleaning. “Vivi, Gianna, you’re both welcome to skip working today and catch up tomorrow if you wish to come with us.”

“Would you like all of us to be there,” Zara asked. “There are quite a few of us to be hanging around in her hospital room, and I don’t know if they would allow anyone who isn’t family in with her.”

“First off, I think I made it clear that I consider all of you part of the family now,” I told her. “Second, you’re in Italy, my dear, and big families are common. I never had any children of my own, but I would occasionally drive one of my employees down to the hospital when their wives went into labor. I would find twenty or more people waiting with the expecting mother and was frequently invited to stay for the delivery and celebrate the birth. The rooms are easily big enough for twelve, and no one will say anything about you not being related.”

“I’m going to grab Sonia’s bag and put it in the van. Kiera, stay with Sonia until I get back. I’ll help her out to the van and give you time to use the restroom if you need to.”

After loading the bags, I helped Sonia out to the van. As I got her settled into the passenger seat and belted in, everyone else was piling into the back as Jaden got into the driver’s seat. It was technically an eight-passenger van, but you could fit twelve if you didn’t mind getting friendly. Marcello, Gianna, and Marian were in the far back, with Marta, Felicia, and Ari on their laps. Vivi had Kiera on her lap in the middle seat, and Zara was next to her smiling at me.

“I told you I owed you one for that spank earlier, and your pets were more than happy to help,” she said with an evil little grin on her face. “You get to have me wiggling around in your lap the whole way, and I promise to enjoy the trip thoroughly.”

It was a delicious form of torture, and I couldn’t help but smile as I got in the van and took my seat. She flipped the bottom of her dress up and flashed her naked ass at me for a second before planting it in my lap. She leaned back and put her head on my shoulder.

“I slipped my panties and bra off in the bathroom after your pets agreed to let me sit in your lap. Since you don’t want to settle for a quick feel, I thought it would make it more interesting,” she purred into my ear. “By the way, I’m a week late and I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow afternoon to get my blood test. The home test yesterday was positive, but we have to wait for my lab results to be certain. I want you to imagine your fat cock plowing the naked ass in your lap all the way to the hospital because I should have my confirmation by Friday.”

“You are a very naughty little girl, but I’m still going to wait until you get your results to properly explore you,” I said as I let my fingers rest on her thigh. “The anticipation makes it far more delightful when I finally get to enjoy that lovely body of yours.”

“I can agree with you on that, but I’m still going to rub my naked ass all over that hard lump in your pants all the way to the hospital,” she said with a grin. “Think of it as foreplay a week in advance.”

My pets were giggling behind me as Jaden pulled out of the driveway. I had a feeling it was going to be a long trip, but a very entertaining one. Zara didn’t disappoint as she spent the entire trip grinding her ass around on my cock in what must have been the longest lap dance in the history of the world. I kept one hand on her stomach and the other resting lightly on her thigh, feeling the subtle shift of her sleek muscles as she teased me.

Her plan backfired a bit because by the time we arrived at the hospital, she was more worked up than I was. “That was a lovely way to spend the trip, my dear,” I told her as I leaned in to kiss her neck. “I’m looking forward to enjoying your body even more in the future.”

I had a feeling she would pull her husband into the bathroom as soon as we got our room for a bit of quick relief. “I think I’m looking forward to it even more than you are,” she whispered as the valet came up to open the door. “My husband would have exploded in his pants half-way here, but you were barely fazed by that. I can’t imagine how hard you’re going to make me cum when you finally take me.”

She shifted to let her dress fall back into place as the valet opened the door and we all started piling out. “Would you like me to get a wheelchair,” he asked as I helped Sonia out of the passenger seat.

“I think she would appreciate that as soon as we get inside,” I replied as I put my arm around her waist. “The contractions make it a bit hard to walk around easily, but I’m not sure how far we are from the next one.”

“Less than a minute,” Kiera said from behind me. “Her last one was five twenty-eight, and we just hit five minutes.”

Zara stepped up to help hold on to Sonia as I felt her tense up. “Five minutes, seventeen seconds,” Kiera called out. We held her through the contraction and the valet came back out with a wheelchair as it passed. “That was forty seconds long, Master, she is right on the edge of entering active labor.”

I saw the valet smirk when he heard Kiera call me Master, but he didn’t comment. Glancing back over my shoulder, I saw her blushing. “Sorry, Alonso, I’ll try to do better,” she mumbled. “I’m not used to using your name.”

“You don’t have to worry, sir,” the valet said as he held the chair for Sonia to sit down. “As a private facility, discretion is a rule. No one will mention it if they hear or see something outside the ordinary, or at least not enough to identify anyone involved. We do share some of the more amusing stories with each other, but nothing that could be used to identify our clients.”

“I appreciate that, and it’s why I pay a premium for service here,” I replied as we handed him the keys. “Still, the less we have for you to avoid talking about, the easier it is to do so.”

As we walked in the door, a well-dressed young woman walked up to us with a tablet and smiled down at Sonia. “Don’t worry, my dear; we will get you up to a room as quickly as possible. Did you have an account already set up with us, or did we need to start a new one.”

“The primary account will be under Frame, Alonso,” I told her.

We waited a moment as she pulled it up on her tablet and then smiled up at me. “Of course Signor Frame, you have several sub-accounts set up, but I’m going to guess that this is for Sonia Paolo as she is the only one with an open check-in time. I just paged the nurse, so she’ll be down in a moment to show your family up to the room. I do have a few forms you’ll need to fill out as the primary account holder if you could come with me.”

“Of course, girls, go up with Sonia and help her get settled in. I’ll be up shortly,” I said as I turned to follow the young woman. “Will Sonia have to sign any of them as the patient?”

“No, we have your paperwork for the medical power of attorney on all the sub-accounts, so you’ll be able to sign for her. All she has to do is get comfortable and have a baby,” she replied with a slight grin. “I think that’s more than enough for her to think about, having had two of my own. We do have her request for no painkillers on record, but just let the doctor know if she changes her mind.”

“I doubt she will,” I said as we entered the office. “Kiera, the redhead in the group, had both of hers naturally, and Sonia is sure she can handle it. They’re both tougher than they look.”

“They are tougher than I am at least,” she said as she pushed a folder of papers across the table. “I had an epidural as soon as they would hook me up for both of mine. Okay, we already have her medical history, so we just need the treatment consent forms signed and the insurance billing information updated. We only have your private payment information on record at the moment.”

“The insurance will not be paying for any of her treatment today,” I told her as I signed the consent forms. “I’ll have the insurance company forward you all the account information for the sub-accounts once they’re activated, but it will be private pay until then. Just send copies of the bills to the home address listed and charge them against the payment account on file.”

I’m sure she could see the financial statements I had to submit when I requested the sub-accounts under my private pay account, so there was no doubt in her mind I could afford whatever treatment Sonia might need. “Perfect, I think we have everything we need now, so I can take you up to Sonia’s room. If you will follow me, she’s up on the third floor, room nine.”

As we left her office, she put her arm through mine and pressed her breast up against it. I wasn’t sure if her sudden urge to flirt was due to the effect my girls usually had on other women, or the number of digits she saw in my financial statements, but I wasn’t interested either way. She was cute enough, but I already had my hands full and I doubted she was interested in becoming a pet. I was polite enough as we went up to the room, and thanked her as I entered, but my girls were watching with little smirks as she looked me over again before leaving.

“You have a new admirer,” Sonia teased as I walked over to check on her. “You should have invited her in, or at least asked her to come back after her shift ended.”

I just shook my head as I noted they already had her in a gown. “She didn’t seem all the interested until she saw my financial records. I’ve already had a wife who was more interested in my bank accounts that she was in me, so I think I’ll give her a pass. How are you feeling now, my dear?”

“Good so far,” she replied as she got up to hold me. “The nurse got me changed and checked my cervix within the first two minutes of us entering the room. She tried to chase everyone out first, but I resolved the issue by simply dropping my dress and sitting on the bed naked. The fact that no one even batted an eye cleared up any modesty issues right there.”

“I’m just past four centimeters, so she says it will be probably three to four hours before I enter transition, but they will be checking on me again in about an hour to see how I’m progressing to give a more accurate estimate,” she continued. “I’m supposed to try walking around as much as possible to put more pressure on the cervix and help it progress faster, but I need to make sure someone is with me for support.”

I smiled down at her as I held her. “Would you like to go for a walk down the halls, my dear?”

“I would like to go for a walk, but Kiera and Marian are going to take me,” she replied with a faint grin. “We have a nice, private room, so I was hoping you would go sit back in that comfortable chair in the corner, pull the curtains to make sure you’re out of sight, and let someone take care of you. Please, Master; it will help me relax if I know your cock is being properly attended to.”

“Looking out for my pleasure even when you’re in labor,” I asked to her energetic nod. “Very well, my dear, I will even let you decide who gets the chore of taking care of me.”

Her next contraction hit, stalling the discussion for a moment as I held her through it. When the pain had passed, she looked up at me and batted her eyes as Kiera and Marian moved in to support her. I just shook my head in amusement as I moved over to the chair and took a seat.

I watched her scan the room before Zara spoke up. “Sonia, you remember that practice I mentioned our first time together? Do you think now would be a good time for that?”

Sonia’s eyes lit up and she nodded. “Now would be the perfect time for a practice session. Master, you said I could choose, and Zara just volunteered. This doesn’t count as breaking your promise to wait, because she’s just going to give you a blowjob. She can explain the full story after I start my walk, but be nice to her because she hasn’t done this in a long time.”

I watched Zara smile as she strutted over to me, tossing her shirt on the bed as she moved closer. She dropped to her knees in front of me and reached for my groin. “The story is simple actually. I used to love giving head, but my husband had a bad habit of eating heavily processed red meats so his cum tasted really bad. After a while, I stopped and he hasn’t had a real blowjob since we got married. We made a deal that if he stopped cheating on his diet, I would give him a blowjob after I got pregnant, and if he had stuck to his diet the others could as well.”

She already had my pants opened and was stroking me as she continued. “I had joked about practicing on you, but I never thought I would do it before we got to have sex. My little dance in the van got me worked up enough that I want to now, so you get to see what your pets have been teaching me.”

She glanced back at her husband with a grin. “You say you have been good about sticking to your diet, and I have my pregnancy test tomorrow. This could be you as soon as Friday, so watch and see how much I’ve improved, because I’m looking forward to it as much as you are. If you have been honest, I’ll let the others start giving you head anytime they like.”

Leaning in, she pulled on my pants, and I lifted my hips so she could slide them further down. Once they were around my ankles, she spread my knees and leaned in, running her tongue from my balls to the tip of my cock. She repeated the motion several times, coating my cock in her saliva before she moved up and started rubbing it against her breasts.

“Your pets told me you were thick, but it’s more than I was expecting,” she whispered as she looked into my eyes. “This is the first time I have done this in years, but your girls have been teaching me how to do better with carrots and bananas, and I’ve been practicing a lot. You are a lot thicker than a banana though, so I may go a bit slow at first.”

I reached down and stroked her cheek as I nodded in understanding. She was afraid that she might disappoint me, but neither Kiera nor Marta had any experience when they first gave me oral sex, and they had both become amazingly good cocksuckers. The desire burning in Zara’s eyes made it clear she had the same passion, she just needed more confidence.

She moved down again, running her tongue around the head several times before opening her mouth wide enough to take it inside. Her tongue was in constant motion as she slowly worked over the first few inches of my shaft. I watched her eyes flicking from mine over to where her husband had moved closer for a better view.

Ari was already on her knees with Jaden’s cock in her mouth and her hand under her dress as she played with herself. My other pets had their skirts and dresses up, offering them easier access to stroke themselves as they enjoyed Zara’s little show. Vivianna had chosen to wear shorts, but her hand was down the front of them, slowly manipulating her clit. Vivi wasn’t my pet yet, but she had strongly hinted a few times that she was going to ask me to accept her the same day Gianna did.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.