A Kitten's Tail
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A man with abandonment issues meets a woman with a fetish for kitten play. When her playful and loving nature opens up the relationships of everyone he knows, he gets far more commitment then he bargained for. Some references will make more sense if you have read the Menagerie, but this is a separate story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

“I’ll be back in a couple of hours,” Gianna said as she bounced back into the room. I was lying across Sonia and Vivianna on the couch in the entertainment room as we watched some mindless comedy show. No one was actually watching it, but it gave us an excuse to give Kiera and Marta some alone time with Master.

“You seem extra excited all of a sudden. You’re always perky, but you’re almost buzzing now,” Sonia said. “Want to let us in on the secret?”

“It’s not a secret, that phone call was the clinic calling to tell me my test results are in and I’m clean,” Gianna replied. “I just need to go pick them up for Alonso and I’ll be allowed to play with you guys tonight.”

“God, that sucks.” Gianna’s face fell at Vivianna’s outburst and I looked up in shock. They were both really sweet and the comment was definitely out of character. Vivianna saw Gianna’s reaction and tried to smile. “Sorry Gi, I didn’t mean it like that. I’m just frustrated because my test results won’t be back until tomorrow and I killed the batteries in my vibrator on Tuesday night. The bit of cash I had left I gave to my friends to help cover food when I was staying with them, so I can’t even get new ones and I’m so horny that my fingers just aren’t cutting it.”

Gianna’s face lit up again as she giggled. “I can understand that all too well, thankfully my magic wand plugs into the wall so I don’t have to worry about batteries. Just hearing Kiera scream gets my motor running anymore. I would offer to let you borrow it, but now I’m going to feel bad, knowing you’re all alone while everyone else is having fun.”

She sat down on the couch with us, looking at Vivianna thoughtfully for a moment. “We finished the dusting yesterday, and cleaned all the floors today, so we have to change the linens and clean the bathrooms tomorrow, right?”

“Just for the rooms that are occupied and the public bathrooms,” Sonia replied. “If no one is using them, it only needs to be done every other week. It’s not really necessary, but a quick cleaning keeps them fresh so it’s easier if someone shows up unexpectedly.”

“Okay, so four beds to change and six bathrooms should be easy. If the two of us really get on it, we should be done by eleven with just laundry to finish,” Gianna said slowly. “We can go down together and get our test results while we wait for the laundry. I don’t mind waiting an extra day to play, but I would like to spend the night with you. We can’t go all the way, but at least we could be together.”

“Why? We’ve only known each other for a few days now, and I know you’ve been looking forward to crawling into bed with them as much as I have,” Vivianna said. “Why would you offer to wait another day, just to crawl into bed with me when we can’t do anything?”

“I would like to think we’ve become friends over the past few days, and are probably going to become closer as we both get involved with everyone here,” Gianna told her. “Having someone to cuddle up with will at least help us both take the edge off so we can make it another night. You said you were sure your test results would be clean, so we can even play a bit.”

“I know they will be, as this is the third time I have been tested since I last had a lover. My ex was sleeping around and ended up giving me a case of the clap. When he started to complain about it burning when he went to the bathroom, I cut him off and we both got tested,” Vivianna admitted. “I kicked him out when the results came back positive and had to get tested again a month later to make sure the medications cured it. I went in again six months later to make sure he hadn’t given me anything worse, but I’ve been hesitant to find a new lover.”

“That’s why the past few days have been so hard on me,” she sighed. “After I saw that scene in the shower, and hearing Kiera’s screams of pleasure, I started to remember what I was missing. I know you don’t want to go all the way so we can honestly say we didn’t do anything before our results came in, but I would love to spend the night with you.”

It was a sweet offer. They had only known each other for a couple of days and Gianna was already treating Vivianna like a sister. It reminded me of how Amanda and Elizabeth had treated me when I first came to live with Master, and I wanted to drag both of them off to bed. I knew I couldn’t taste them yet, but that left a lot of leeway. I just hoped Sonia would agree.

I had been lying with my head on her lap, one hand lightly stroking her thighs. Sliding my hand up to her pussy, I nodded at the girls with a quiet ‘raow’.

“They are beautiful together, I can’t wait to get them in bed either, but it’s only one more day,” Sonia said as she stroked my hair. I shook my head and nodded to the girls again before pushing my finger inside of her as I gave her a pleading look.

“Oh, with them ... Now,” she asked hesitantly. “Even if that is all you do, Master might be upset. Are you sure you want to risk getting punished?”

When I nodded, she just shook her head. “Alright little kitten, I won’t say anything, but if Master comes out and asks, I have to tell him. Make sure you don’t do anything Master would be really upset about though, okay?”

“I know you two can communicate to an extent even if Felicia can’t talk, but what are you talking about,” Vivianna asked.

“Kitten wants to play with both of you right now,” Sonia told her. “There’s a lot you can do without any risk, but Master still might object. I won’t say anything if you’re back before Master comes out, but I can’t lie if he asks where she is. In other words, you should hurry off to a room and get naked so she can get you both to climax before Master comes out, at least if you’re interested.”

Vivianna and Gianna looked at me and licked their lips when I nodded. “Are you sure,” Vivianna asked. “It seems like a big risk, and I would hate to see you get punished when we could just wait a day.”

I pulled my finger out of Sonia’s pussy and licked her juices off it as I nodded. I knew Master would forgive me, even if he turned my ass red in the process. “Try not to take too long, sweetie. They have been in there for a while and she has been screaming regularly for at least twenty minutes now. Unless he decided on a long oral session, they could be done any time now.”

I nodded as I crawled off the couch. Vivianna’s concern about me being punished just made me want to do it more. I knew they may never decide to submit to Master, but I wanted to treat them like my sisters as much as I could.

“My room is closest,” Vivianna said as she and Gianna jumped up to lead me down the hall. By the time I got to the room and kicked the door closed behind me, they were both naked and admiring each other. Gianna was closest, so I nudged her toward the bed. She quickly moved to lie down and I crawled on top of her.

Knowing any exchange of body fluids would upset Master more if I was caught; I skipped kissing her lips and went straight for her neck. As I licked and kissed her tender skin, my fingers started trailing up her stomach. I had seen how hard her nipples were and she moaned as my fingers found them.

“I really don’t need a lot of warming up,” she moaned. “Hearing Kiera scream as she cums really does get me going.”

The state of her nipples made that clear, but I didn’t want to rush this too much. A squishy sound drew my attention as I kissed down her chest and I glanced over to see Vivianna lying on the bed with us, stroking her very wet and aroused pussy. I was a bit surprised how aroused they both were, but then remembered how frustrated I was the last week before Master claimed me.

Master wouldn’t touch me in any sexual way, and my sisters weren’t allowed to go past heavy petting, so I was insanely aroused most of the week. Since then, I had grown so accustomed to the sights and sounds of people making love around me that I had even fallen asleep a few times as one of my sisters rode Master to a final climax of the night. I had been exhausted from having so many climaxes myself, but it had happened. They were still new to our home, so the sounds of Kiera’s obvious pleasure probably affected them more.

I ran my lips and tongue over her breasts, marveling at how firm they were. They were perfect little handfuls and hadn’t settled at all when she laid down. Her nipples were what really drew my attention though. Her areola was so large my mouth barely covered it, and the nipple itself was bigger around than my thumb, standing up almost two centimeters from the top of her breast. I had no idea how she managed to keep them from standing out in her uniform, but they were delightful and I knew Master would love them.

I spent a few minutes just playing with her nipples before her whimpering moans drove me farther. I let my hand slid down her body, through the sparse patch of hair and over her slippery lips. Pushing a finger past her lips, I teased right around her opening for a moment before plunging inside. She was burning up inside as I stroked my finger into her a few times and I quickly added a second finger.

Pulling my fingers out, I coated her clit with her lubrication before plunging them back in curling them up into her G spot. I started biting her nipple lightly as my thumb caressed her clit. I was trying to go slowly, but it was still less than a minute after I touched her clit that her hand flew to her mouth. She let out a muffled scream as her pussy convulsed around my fingers and her juices soaked my hand.

I continued to stroke her through her long release, finally stopping when her hand came down to stop mine from moving. “That was amazing, but my clit gets sensitive after an intense climax like that. It’s been a long time since anyone made me cum that hard.”

Pulling my fingers out of her, I nodded in understanding. I got that way after one of Masters special massages, but it was so bad I couldn’t stand to have anyone touching me in any way for a couple of minutes without triggering another climax. When I pointed out the teeth marks on her hand though, she blushed.

“I usually bite my pillow when I’m alone, but I didn’t want your Master to hear and my hand was the only thing available. I think that is why Kiera’s screams turn me on so much because she is the only person I have ever heard get as loud as I do,” she explained. Master really was going to enjoy her, but I doubt he would have heard as Kiera has been screaming out her latest climax at the same time.

I leaned up to kiss her cheek before crawling off the bed. Catching Vivianna’s eye, I pointed to the bathroom and mimed washing my hands. “I know, Kitten, I will be ready and waiting when you get back,” she said with a nod. I wasn’t taking any chances that there would be an exchange of bodily fluids, even between the two of them. Master would paddle my ass red if he found out I played with them before their tests were back, I don’t want to imagine what he would come up with if I weren’t careful.

When I crawled back out of the bathroom, Gianna slipped in to clean herself up and Vivianna was waiting for me. I crawled up and started kissing her neck, but was surprised when she whispered, “Please, don’t go too deep.” I nodded into her neck as my fingers started exploring her breast, figuring she didn’t get much out of penetration.

Her full breasts were delightfully soft and she moaned as I started stroking them. “Harder,” she panted. “Squeeze them like you’re kneading dough if you really want to get me going.”

Not wanting to disappoint, I squeezed, letting my fingers sink into her pillowy flesh and was rewarded with a deep moan. As I kissed down from her neck, I sucked harder on the top slopes of her breasts and let my teeth dig in a bit. I wasn’t sure how hard she liked it, but her constant moans were an indication of approval. I moved around enough to avoid leaving any marks, as that would be a dead giveaway when she crawled into our bed tomorrow.

When my lips finally got to her nipple, I let my hand drop down between her thighs. Dipping my finger between her lips for lubrication, my head came up in shock when I felt the barrier of her womanhood. “I’ll explain after, just play with my clit, please?”

I nodded as my lips went back to her nipple and started stroking her clit. I was confused, as she had told us she had male and female lovers, and she was sexually active enough that she had caught an STD from her ex-boyfriend. I recognized what I was feeling from my first time with Marta, and her hymen was clearly intact though.

Ignoring it for the moment, I chewed on her rubbery nipple and stroked her clit, letting my fingers run along her lips without penetrating her. After transferring more of her juices to her clit, my curiosity got the better of me and I let my fingers slip lower. She moaned as my fingers traced across her perineum and started stroking her tight little pucker.

“Oh god yes,” she moaned as my finger circled her back door. “Push in there and you will set me off like a firecracker, little Kitten.”

The juices running down between her cheeks were more than enough lubrication, so I slipped my finger into her ass as I stroked her clit. Her loud moan and the sudden rush of fluids from her pussy announced her climax as her body shuddered under mine. I kept stroking into her bottom until she whispered to me. “Thank you, Kitten, that was beautiful.”

I slipped my finger out of her tight little bottom and stretched up to kiss her cheek before getting off the bed. The ease with which she took my finger told me where her sexual experience was, but I was still curious as to why. Most girls would have given up their virginity before letting a man have their ass.

When I came out from washing my hands, they were both on the bed, fully dressed again and waiting for me. “Gi brought me a towel to clean up a bit so we wouldn’t keep you too long, but I do want to explain. I’m technically a virgin still, but I have done everything else. My grandmother on my mom’s side grew up in Romania and was taught that if you weren’t a virgin on your wedding night then you were a slut. The cure for raging hormones was to let your man have your back door until the wedding night, and she taught that to my mother, who passed the advice down to me.”

“My last boyfriend was the only one I ever let get that far, and only after we had been dating for a year. He had two years of college left when we met, and we had discussed getting married once he graduated before I agreed to let him have my ass,” she explained. “It was less than two months later that I found out he had given me a case of gonorrhea because he had been screwing anything that walked on his guy’s nights out. I have changed my mind about waiting since then, but I haven’t been able to find a man I trusted to be gentle with me, until now.”

“You want Alonso to be your first,” Gianna asked.

“I saw how happy his pets were and have asked all of them about how he was in bed. Did you know he took all of their anal cherries, and they all talked about how gentle he was with them? He even took Marta’s virginity, and she said he even stopped when she got too sore to continue,” Vivianna said as she smiled at Gianna. “Letting my boyfriend have my ass the first time was painful. It was rushed and he finished before I even started to enjoy it. It got better after a while, but I never really enjoyed it until I started playing with my own clit as he rode me. I want something better this time.”

“I heard Kiera screaming a minute ago, but we should get back out before they finish. I can’t imagine they will be much longer,” she told me. I nodded in agreement. I was actually surprised at how long they had been going at it.

When I crawled out of the room, my face fell as I saw Master on the couch with Sonia kneeling in front of him. I crawled over and stopped next to my sister with my head down, afraid to meet the disappointment in Master’s eyes.

“Well, little kitten, shall we find out how severely you’re going to be punished for this?” I looked up at Master’s face while he was speaking and understood the question. I was being punished either way, but by not taking any risks, I would at least mitigate the punishment.

I was surprised when Gianna dropped to her knees next to me. “Please Alonso, don’t punish her for this. She didn’t even kiss us and washed her hands after she made each of us cum so there was no exchange of fluids at all. I heard back from the clinic and my test results came back clean, but she wouldn’t go farther, even with me, until you had them.”

Master looked back to me and I nodded. I would have hidden what happened, but he knew I would never lie to him. “Alright, and how many times do you make each of them climax,” he asked.

I held up one finger as Vivianna spoke up. “Only one time, Alonso. She was just trying to make us feel better. You see, Gianna’s test results came in and I was frustrated because I still had to wait. She offered to spend the night with me, waiting until tomorrow to get our test results so we could join you together and I wouldn’t have to spend the night alone.”

Master smiled and reached down to stroke my cheek. “Your heart was in the right place, little kitten, and you were careful not to expose anyone to any danger, but I still have to punish you for going against my orders. I was very clear that you were not allowed to play with them until their results were in and they asked to join us. You broke the most important rule. Never play with a partner who hasn’t been tested.”

I nodded to Master in acknowledgment. I had known the risk I was taking and was willing to accept my punishment. The joy I had brought them was worth having a sore bottom for the rest of the day.

Vivianna sat down in Master’s lap and smiled up at him. “Would me offering you my virginity make you happy enough to skip spanking her this time?”

My eyes went wide and I saw Master stiffen up. I couldn’t tell him she had wanted him to take her virginity before hearing about my punishment. He had looked at claiming each of our virginities as a precious gift, and the way she phrased her offer sounded like she was trying to bargain it away to get me out of a punishment. He was clearly offended.

“I think you need to get off my lap now, Vivianna,” he said coldly. “I would never allow you to offer your body to buy out her punishment, least likely something as precious as your virgin bottom.”

“Shit, damn it, that’s not what I meant. That came out all wrong. Help me out here, Kitten. He knows you won’t lie to him. I talked about wanting him to take my virginity before we came out of the room,” she said as she looked down at me. I touched Master’s knee and nodded, trying to show him it was just a misunderstanding.

“I was trying to save my virginity for my wedding bed, so I let my ex-boyfriend take my bottom to try to keep him happy, but I’m tired of missing out. After seeing you naked in the shower, I started thinking about it and your pets told me how gentle you were with them,” Vivianna told him. “I wanted you to be the one to make me a woman because I know you will be gentle and loving when you do. I wasn’t offering my body in trade. I just thought you were upset with her and if you were happy you would skip spanking her.”

Master finally smiled again and put his arms around her. “If that is what you truly want, then I would be honored to be your first, my dear, but it won’t affect my kitten being punished. As her Master, I expect her to follow my rules and she was aware of the consequences of her actions. If I let her off, she would be more upset, because I would never let one of my other pets get away with breaking my rules and she doesn’t want me to favor her.”

“I guess I can understand that,” Vivianna said as she got off his lap and knelt next to Gianna. “In that case, I would like to ask that I be allowed to share her punishment. The entire situation started because of my actions, so if she is being punished, I deserve to be punished just as much, if not more. I’m not asking to become your pet, but I would like you to give me the same punishment she will receive.”

I tried to crawl over and stop her but Gianna stopped me. “I’m just as guilty as they are, Alonso. I knew she could get in trouble for playing with us and I didn’t even try to talk her out of it. I let my desire override my better judgment. We are all liable for what happened and I don’t want to see her punished for my choices unless I’m being punished as well.”

I put my hand on Master’s knee again and shook my head, imploring him not to agree. I was the one who broke his rules and was responsible for it. As much as I appreciated their support, they weren’t his pets and were not required to follow his rules.

“You’re already seeing them as your sisters, aren’t you, little kitten,” Master asked as he stroked my cheek. “It’s alright, my dear; I have no plans to punish either of them. They’re not my pets and I have no grounds to punish them.”

“I have to disagree with you, Alonso,” Vivianna said. “I heard you tell Zara that playing with your pets was a benefit of our employment if we had a clean blood test. By playing with your kitten before we gave you the results of our blood tests, we both violated one of the terms of our employment and you are within your rights to terminate our employment if you wish. I’m requesting that you reprimand me with a physical punishment instead of terminating my employment.”

“Umm me too,” Gianna added quickly. “I would like to request a punishment so you don’t have to fire me for violating my contract.”

I looked back at them with a mixture of love and horror as Sonia snickered. I was trying to keep them for suffering for my choice, and they were fighting for the right to be punished beside me. “They are both very good housekeepers, Master, and I would hate to lose them,” Sonia said. “As their direct supervisor, I would like to request they both receive a physical reprimand for their actions so I don’t have to release them from duty.”

I shot Sonia a dirty look, but she just smiled at me. “I know what you’re trying to do for them, sweetie, but look at their faces. They’re determined to share your punishment. You remember how you felt when Master tried to go easy on you for your first punishment?”

I lowered my head and nodded. I was treating them as if they weren’t strong enough to take the punishment, just as Master had done with me at first. Like him, I was doing it out of love, but it still wasn’t fair to them. I turned to embrace them both briefly before turning back to Master with an imploring look.

“You both understand that you will receive the exact same punishment Felicia receives? If you choose to do this, I won’t go easy on you just because you’re not my pets.” I knew that look in Master’s eyes. He didn’t enjoy punishing anyone, but as a Master, he would do it if required.

When they both agreed, he just shook his head. “Let’s get this over with then. Kitten, you will be going first so they know what to expect. You both will be given a chance to back out of this after I’m finished with her punishment, but I have no intention of terminating your employment if you choose not to be punished.”

The determined looks they had when they got up told me they weren’t likely to back down for any reason. As I crawled into the bedroom, I immediately went straight to the mounting block and crawled into place, sliding my hands through the loops to indicate I wanted to be bound. I would stand for my punishment either way, but it would probably be easier on them if they were bound.

Master called Kiera over and whispered in her ear for a moment before coming over to fasten the straps on my wrists and ankles. I watched Kiera walk along the wall where the punishment tools were hanging and give me an apologetic look as she pulled a leather strap off. Setting it down next to me, she leaned over and whispered in my ear. “Sorry, Kitten, but this is going to hurt like hell. It stings more than a paddle would, but is less likely to leave marks with as many strokes as you are getting.”

I winced as she pulled back and knelt down in front of me. This was going to be worse than my last punishment, but I’d been expecting that. Last time I’d asked to be punished for being a bitch to Marta, but I’d directly disobeyed Master this time, and he was going to be sure that I would remember it.

As he stepped behind me, I felt him slip my tail out before he poured oil over my bottom. He worked it in thoroughly, spanking my ass with his hands to warm me up, before adding a second layer to make sure I was completely covered. I knew the oil would help protect my skin from damage, but it would also intensify the sting of the swats.

“I’m sorry, Kitten, but you were willfully disobedient and have earned this,” He told me as he picked up the strap. “You’re going to feel this for a few days, but we should be able to keep you from bruising too badly. I just hope you learn your lesson.”

I heard the strap cutting through the air before my eyes popped open as a bright line of pain slashed across my ass. The whimper that escaped my lips was unstoppable as I tried to cope with the stinging pain in my ass. Master only gave me a couple of seconds before my ass flared again, right above the first strike. Unlike a paddle that mostly covered a cheek and would make you go numb quickly, a strap could make several points of contact, drawing out the pain longer.

I couldn’t do anything but whimper and try to breathe as the strap lit up my ass again and again. Tears were streaming down my face and I lost count after a dozen strokes. I could feel each one, but I wasn’t able to process anything but the stinging pain in my ass.

The next sensation I remember feeling, other than pain, was Master’s hands rubbing a cooling gel over my inflamed skin. My bindings were already off and Kiera was kneeling in front of me, wiping away my tears with a cold, wet washcloth. As soon as he finished, I stood gingerly and wrapped my arms around him. Despite the intense burning pain in my ass, I could feel his love for me as he gently stroked my back.

He held me for a couple of minutes as I got my tears under control then turned me so my back was to the mirror on the wall. “Look back, little kitten, and see what your ass looks like. I want you to remember this lesson, as I sincerely hope we never have to repeat it.”

I glanced over my shoulder and was stunned at how red my ass was. From top to bottom, it was a deep carmine color. The reflection in the mirror clearly showed the pain in Master’s eyes as he looked at my bottom, and I made a promise to myself that I would never make him punish me like this again. The pain in my bottom was nothing compared to the pain in my heart seeing him like this.

Turning back to him, I took his face between my hands and tried to convey all my love in a single look as I stretched up to kiss him. The kiss lingered for a moment with just our lips touching before Master pulled back. “Go lay down on the bed, little kitten, on your stomach. Marta has something to give you a little bit of relief for now so you can see the rest.”

With each step, the pain pulsed through my body, but I knew the worst was over. Moving toward the bed, I could see the combination of fear and determination in Gianna and Vivianna’s faces. I crawled up on the bed between them and turned to lie on my stomach as Marta laid a cold, wet hand towel across my bottom. The cooling sensation was nice and helped numb the pain a little.

Vivianna and Gianna put their hands on my shoulders in an offer of comfort as Master stepped in front of us. “This is your chance to back out if you wish. You just saw what is in store for you and no one will hold it against you if choose not to go through with it. If you are determined to continue, strip and kneel next to the bed, but understand one thing. You will both be expected to act as if you were my pets from the time you kneel until I release you. This is for your own well-being, as I don’t wish for you to do anything that would make it worse.”

Master walked back to the block where Kiera was waiting as the girls stood and slowly removed their clothes. As Gianna slipped off her heavily padded bra, her sexy pointed nipples popped out. Even unaroused they stood up tall and proud on her chest. When they both knelt next to the bed, Master returned with two of Kiera’s extra collars.

“Before we go any further, I have a question for you Gianna,” Master said as he took a knee in front of them. “You have lovely breasts, why do you feel the need to wear a padded bra to make them look bigger?”

Gianna blushed as she shook her head. “I don’t wear it for that; I just need something thick enough to hide my nipples. They always stand out as if I were aroused and draw a lot of unwanted attention. I had planned on going braless once I gave you my test results, as I enjoy having people I want to play with looking at them.”

“They are lovely, but it’s a shame that the first time I get to admire your beautiful bodies is right before punishing you. Kiera has agreed to lend you her extra collars for your punishments,” Master told them. “They are a symbol of ownership in most cases, but for you, they are a sign that I’m still in control and you’re expected to obey. When I release you, I will remove them. Nothing sexual will be done with either of you, but you will be staying in my bed tonight so we can properly care for you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.