A Kitten's Tail - Cover

A Kitten's Tail

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man with abandonment issues meets a woman with a fetish for kitten play. When her playful and loving nature opens up the relationships of everyone he knows, he gets far more commitment then he bargained for. Some references will make more sense if you have read the Menagerie, but this is a separate story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

His soft, insistent kisses pulled me out of my dream. I didn’t even bother to open my eyes as my arms went around him and pulled him deeper into the kiss. As he pulled the blankets off my body, I felt his weight settle on the bed and his hands start to explore my breasts. I enjoyed my mornings with Alonso, as he was always more affectionate early in the day, at least at the beginning of the session.

The afternoon and evening sessions were nice, but over the past month, we had fallen into a set schedule for our breeding and knew what to expect. The morning sessions always started with him waking one of us up with kisses. His hands explored our bodies before he crawled up between our thighs and made love to us. That night we would get a second-round with him. He would kiss and suckle on our breasts as he fingered us, before climbing on top and pounding us into the mattress.

Whoever did the afternoon session would only have him once for the day. He made up for it by eating us to multiple orgasms while fingering our asses before giving us a solid fucking. Teodoro also fit into the schedule, and whomever Master took in the morning gave Teodoro a blowjob during the afternoon session. He always returned the favor by licking us to a nice orgasm. Teodoro also gave whoever was not with Master at night a good hard ass fucking.

They were both nice enough to make sure we had at least one orgasm during each session, but I craved a bit more variety sometimes. I was already wet, but I’d been having a dream about my real Master taking me from behind, so I’d woken up that way. I spread my legs to let Alonso know I was ready for him, and as he shifted position, his lips finally left mine.

“Sex pet Amanda is more than ready for her morning breeding, Master,” I said in a low throaty voice.

Alonso chuckled at my joke as his cock slid into my pussy. “You’re always ready for me, my dear. I just wish I could enjoy you and your mother more often. It seems like three times a day is my limit. I know we managed a few more than that the first couple of days and the two of you certainly inspiring enough to try more often, but it wore me out so bad I could barely stay awake at work.”

“You’re doing just fine Master,” I purred as he stroked into me. “Even if you had to cut back to only once a day with each of us, we’re doing what we can to help. Mother and I have both been staying on our backs with a pillow under our hips for a full hour after each time you are with us to increase the chances of getting pregnant.”

“I know you do my pet,” he said breathlessly as he stroked into me faster. “I appreciate the extra effort you both put into this, and I hope my old body can keep up this pace long enough to get at least one of you pregnant naturally.”

I smiled and moaned as I thrust my hips up to meet him. He insisted on missionary position because it gave the best chance of pregnancy, but there was no reason to just lie there. My dream had me worked up already and I wanted to feel his cum pumping into me when I climaxed. I knew the contraction of my cervix during my climax would pull his seed into my womb and increase my chance of getting pregnant, but I didn’t care at this point.

I started squeezing his cock every time he pulled out, and he moaned as he began the thrust faster. Our bodies were slamming together on every thrust, and after a minute, I felt him stiffen. I stopped holding back and started to climax as the first spurt of his seed hit my cervix. I held him tightly, and he kissed me as our mutual climax washed over us.

Unfortunately, as soon as our climax ended he lifted my hips and slid the pillow under them before pulling out. Elizabeth leaned over from the other side of the bed where she was watching our morning coupling and spent a minute cleaning him up before he pulled back.

Alonso got off the bed and leaned down, gently kissing both of us. He thanked us again before leaving the room. A tear trickled down my face as I lay there, praying I wouldn’t get pregnant. I would do everything I could to help him impregnate me, but I didn’t want him to anymore.

“Why mom, I can see it in the way he looks at me that he loves me, but it’s always the same. He’s so distant and treats it like it’s a mechanical process. I wouldn’t mind being used for sex if that was all it was, but he’s trying to get us pregnant, and I thought I would feel the love,” I cried to her.

She cuddled up with me, letting her love wash over me as I cried. “I know how you feel baby girl, but don’t be upset with him. He does love us, but he’s afraid of getting hurt. We have to go back to our Master once the contract is finished, and if he gets too close, it will be harder on him when we leave.”

“I know all of that, but I wanted my child to be conceived in love, and now I’m praying I don’t get pregnant,” I admitted to her. “I wish there was something we could do to help him. If we could find a way to keep him from being lonely after we left, it would make him happy, and he wouldn’t be afraid to show us more affection while we’re here.”

Elizabeth looked at me with a curious expression on her face. “What are you talking about, sweetie? You know he had two failed marriages and isn’t looking for a new wife. He would probably be more upset with us than anything if we went looking for one.”

I shook my head as I got more excited about my idea. “No, I know he wouldn’t be interested in a new wife, but what if we tried to find him his own pet? He lets us use his computer while he’s at work to send messages to Master and our sisters. Why can’t we use it to at least look and see if we can find someone for him?”

“I’m sure they probably have personal ads for that kind of thing,” She replied with a grin. “I don’t think either of us knows enough Italian to read them though. It wouldn’t do much good to find someone in another country.”

“Neither of us could do it alone, but if we do it together, and use that Italian to English dictionary Teodoro got us, we could probably figure it out,” I told her. “Please mom, it’s breaking my heart to be here like this, and all I can think about is when we get to go back to Master. If we are at least looking, it will help me make it through.”

Elizabeth sighed and shook her head. “Alright sweetie, I’ll help you look. We can’t mention anything about this search to Alonso or Teodoro unless we find someone though. If we find someone, and after talking to her decide we want to meet in person, then we can ask Teodoro to drive us. We can just say we met a woman online and wanted to get together for coffee or something.”

I pulled Elizabeth closer to me and kissed her. “Thank you. I promise we’ll be discrete. We’ll get started as soon as I can get up.”

She smiled at me and chuckled. “For someone who doesn’t want to get pregnant, you seem to be trying fairly hard to do just that.”

“I would never disappoint Master,” I replied. “Even if my heart isn’t in it, I’ll do everything I can to fulfill my contract. My personal feelings have no bearing on my duty.”

She kissed me again as her fingers slid down between my legs to my clit. She looked down, and I nodded in response to her unasked question. Alonso’s cum was still pooled at my cervix, and another climax would help pull it into my womb. Master’s wishes were all that mattered, and he wanted Alonso to breed me. At least I would feel Mother’s love as she brought me to climax.

Her fingers deftly worked my clit, and her head descended to my breast so she could suck on my nipple. I held her tightly as she slowly worked my body over. This was no rushed mechanical fuck. She knew what I needed, and gave me the slow, sensual love that I was craving right now. As her fingers pushed me over the edge, tears of joy ran down my face. Once I came down from my climax, she cuddled up next to me, and we held each other as Alonso’s seed worked its way into my womb.

The next few months passed uneventfully. We spent our free time perusing personal ads, searching for a pet that would help Alonso get past his fear of being hurt when we left. He continued to try to breed us, but after four months, neither of us had gotten pregnant yet. That was when we found an ad we just had to answer.

‘Lost Kitten looking for her master. My master will be a loving older gentleman, who is not afraid to let me explore my kitten fetish. My only desire is to be pampered and showered with love and attention, which I will return in spades to the right man.’

I looked over at Elizabeth, and we smiled as our eyes met. After several e-mails, we decided that we had to meet Felicia in person. Despite her challenges, she appeared to be the perfect match we were looking for. She was fifty-six years old and had been forced into early retirement due to her disability, but was living comfortably off her pension and the sizable reward from the accident that caused her injuries.

We arranged to meet her the next day, and Teodoro was happy to drop us off at the little bistro we chose for lunch. As we walked in, it was easy to pick her out from her description. She was five foot three and slim, but with enough curves to show she had a nice figure. She was average looking, but when she saw us she smiled and it transformed her. Her gorgeous smile and the happy twinkle in her eye brought out her true beauty.

After we hugged her, we all sat down at our booth, and she slid a notebook across the table with a quiet “raow.” The first page of the notebook contained her story, but she had already told us most of it in our messages.

Her name was Felicia Caro, and she was a fifty-six-year-old widow. She had spent her life working for the government, helping people who were deaf or had speech impediments. It was ironic, that the car accident that claimed her husband’s life eleven years ago had left her with apraxia of speech. Her job had kept her on using the same teletype devices her clients used until she hit early retirement age and they chose to let her go.

Her disability was also the cause of her fetish, as the only sound she could make now came out as that quiet ‘raow’ similar to what a cat would make. She wanted to be loved and treated like a kitten but had never fully explored that desire.

We spent a couple of hours telling her about Alonso and our unique arrangement with him. She had many questions that she scribbled down in her notebook for us to answer, and we told her more about our lives on Fakahina with our Master. Before we finished, she asked if we could arrange for her to meet Alonso while we were there, and help her explore her desire to be a kitten.

Elizabeth and I shared a smile, telling her we would take care of the arrangements. We asked her to meet us here for lunch in two days, so we could get her ready to meet him as a kitten. We kissed her goodbye and called Teodoro to come to pick us up. The timing was perfect, as we got home shortly before Alonso. I had just enough time to get out to the solarium and get my full outfit on before he arrived.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.