A Kitten's Tail - Cover

A Kitten's Tail

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man with abandonment issues meets a woman with a fetish for kitten play. When her playful and loving nature opens up the relationships of everyone he knows, he gets far more commitment then he bargained for. Some references will make more sense if you have read the Menagerie, but this is a separate story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

Michel was gone. Losing my sisters was hard because I loved all of them, but Michel’s death was still the hardest one for me to accept. I don’t know why. It’s not like I loved him, at least not really. I guess that after having him take care of me for almost twenty years, it was more like a piece of my life was gone now.

I looked around the terminal seating area, at my sisters who were with me while we waited for the plane. We all looked like we’d been through the wringer, but I guess we had a right to. Flying six hundred miles in a plane that had one of its engines blown off right after takeoff, then finding out five of your sisters had been killed just hours later makes for a hard day.

“Air Tahiti Nui, flight one oh two, now boarding at gate five. All passengers for Flight one oh two to Los Angeles, please report to gate five.” We all stood up, and I smiled at Ethan as he led us past the row of passengers waiting to board for the economy class. The attendant was all smiles as she led us to the first-class cabin so we could take our seats.

The ticketing agent almost fainted when Dale told her he needed seven first-class tickets to Los Angeles, four continuing to Philadelphia, and three from Philadelphia to Bari, before dropping the American Express black card on the counter. I guessed they didn’t get that many passengers traveling first class at the last moment, and the way the attendant was fawning over us now confirmed it.

We all would have preferred to be on Master’s jet, but his bastard of a brother screwed that up for us when he attacked the island and almost blew Master’s jet out of the sky. I guess I should be happy we were alive, but now we had to fly on a commercial airliner and take twice as long to get there. I almost hoped Master would keep him alive until I got back to the island so I could kick his ass myself, but with that being a year and a half away, I doubted he would survive that long. At least I knew Master would make him suffer for killing my sisters.

Our arrival in Los Angeles was almost boring, as we never even left the terminal. The envious glances from the other travelers as we kissed Katherine and Isabella goodbye were amusing. I saw more than one man having to adjust his pants, but I wasn’t expecting to see them again for eighteen months, so I certainly wasn’t going to hold back on my goodbye. Thankfully we only had an hour between flights here, so none of the men worked up enough courage to approach us.

It was much worse in Philadelphia after we said goodbye to Sarah. We had almost four hours to wait for the next flight, and several men approached us. Most of them accepted a polite brush-off, but one of them decided he just had to grab my ass. It wasn’t my fault he didn’t know how to take a fall. At least the security guard saw the whole incident and made sure the police that showed up knew exactly what happened.

The guard was cute, couldn’t have been much more than twenty years old, and we still had about an hour before our flight left. A quick whispered request to Ethan got us an amused look in return. “I’m sure Master would allow it, but no further. It’s my ass on the line, as I’m the one who will have to tell him about it. Don’t take too long though, as our flight is boarding soon.”

Amanda smiled a predatory grin. “I don’t like him that much, but I wanted to say thank you for being a nice guy. We won’t be more than twenty minutes, even if I draw it out.”

The security guard watched us as we walked up to him, and we saw him nervously lick his lips. His eyes bugged out when Amanda leaned in and whispered to him. After his quick nod in response, she stepped into the security booth with him, dropped to her knees, peeled her shirt off, and pulled his pants down.

I kept a lookout for them as she proceeded to give him what appeared to be the most intense blowjob of his life. I could tell by the tight grip she had around the base of his cock that she was helping him hold back his climax. It was still barely ten minutes before she pulled back and watched as his cum splattered all over her perfect D cups. After cleaning up with some tissues, she put her shirt back on, stood up and kissed him lightly on the lips.

“Please don’t read more into this than it was. I just wanted to say thank you for helping us deal with the police. I enjoyed doing that, and I can tell that you did as well, but we’ll probably never see each other again. If you ever come into money, look up Fakahina Island, and maybe you can visit,” she said as she kissed him again and walked away.

I put my arm around her as we walked back to Ethan. “You know the chances of him coming up with the kind of money needed to visit Master’s island are fairly slim?”

“I know, Mother, but he was looking at me like he was already in love with me,” she replied. “That’s the only reason I said anything more than thank you. I hope he’ll go home, look it up, and realize it’s hopeless so he can get on with his life. He doesn’t even know my name for god’s sake. I don’t want him pining away after that hot blond who gave him a blowjob at work one night.”

“Well, from what I’ve heard, you do give a pretty amazing blowjob, sweetie,” I teased her. “We should get Ethan and head down to our boarding gate though. If we take our time and grab a snack on the way, we shouldn’t have much of a wait.”

Ethan was fine with leaving the lounge after Amanda told him what happened. “Let’s discourage him a bit more,” he said when he noticed the adoring looks the guard was giving Amanda. “Elizabeth, would you mind carrying my briefcase?”

I picked it up, and as we turned to leave, Ethan stepped between Amanda and me. He put his arms around us, casually resting his hands on our asses. We got the idea and snuggled into him as we walked down to the boarding area.

If you ever decide to fly to Italy on a commercial jet, I have one piece of advice, don’t. Even with the best options, you end up with a five-hour layover somewhere. It wasn’t just the time that irked me, but also the fact that I’ve had to wear normal clothes ever since we landed in Tahiti. I swear I’m going to strip the second we step inside Alonso’s house.

I look over and can see Amanda fidgeting the same way I am. “Once we leave Rome, it’s about an hour to Bari,” Ethan told us as we got off the plane in Rome. “Alonso said he’ll have a car waiting for us, and it’s only half an hour to his house. The car has tinted windows, and his driver is aware of the situation, so you can both change clothes in the car if you wish.”

What I wish is that he would have told us that earlier. I guess he waited until we were both fidgeting for a reason though. Just hearing relief was a bit closer seemed to have calmed us both down a bit. At least it was only six more hours to go.

Six hours later

“Finally,” I sighed as we stepped off the plane. “I think I’m going to kill myself if Master’s plane isn’t available to pick us up at the end of the contract.”

“I’m sure it will be. Master hates commercial flights more than you do,” Ethan replied as we waited for our bag. “From what I overhead of Dale and Kayla’s conversation, Master is mellow at the moment because he’s on painkillers. Once he recovers, I’m sure he’s going to be looking for a new jet so he has a backup in the future. That’s one of the things I’m doing in Paris this next week. Dale asked me to check out a G280 that is up for sale, in anticipation of Master’s order to buy a new plane.”

I smiled as I saw our bag finally hit the conveyor belt and Ethan grabbed it. As we walked outside, the antique white Rolls Royce limo was easy enough to pick out as our ride. The gentleman standing in front of it was holding a placard with a picture of a lioness on it. He caught the smiles on our faces as we walked up to him.

“Signora Elizabeth, Signorina Amanda, Signor Frame did not do either of you justice when he tried to describe how beautiful the two of you are.” He took our hands and kissed them before leading us back to the car. “My name is Teodoro, and Signor Frame has instructed me to see to your comfort while you’re with us. If you have any dietary restrictions I need to inform the chef of, or need anything at all, just let me know.”

“I understand you may wish to slip into something a bit more comfortable after your trip,” he said as he opened the door. “The windows are fully tinted, so no one will be able to see inside, and the house is fairly isolated, so no one will be able to see you when we arrive. Your escort and I will be in the front, so if you raise the divider, you’ll have complete privacy.”

“Thank you for your concern, but Ethan will have to ride in the back with us until the contracts are signed. He’s a perfect gentleman, so you don’t need to worry, and we don’t mind you looking as long as you don’t touch,” I told him. “As for diet, we are basically pescetarian, if you’re familiar with the term.”

“No, but I’m Italian. Pesce is fish, so I’m guessing fish is your only meat source,” he replied with a grin. “Is that all seafood, and do we need to pick up nondairy alternative cheeses and milk?”

I leaned in and kissed his cheek as Amanda and Ethan got in the car. “I like you already Teodoro, and I can tell we are going to get along splendidly. Yes, that’s all seafood, and there are no issues with dairy, although it will be different from what we’re used to having back home. Eggs, and on rare occasions chicken, are fine. We just don’t keep enough chickens on the island to use them as a regular food source.”

“I’ll let the cook know on the way home, so she can start preparing your dinner,” he said as he helped me into the car. “I can imagine you are all hungry after the flight, and I know the meal you had in the terminal in Rome couldn’t have been very satisfying.”

I laughed as he closed the door, and smiled when I saw that Ethan already had the suitcase open. Amanda had wiggled out of her street clothes before the door even shut, and I quickly followed suit. Teodoro caught a glimpse of naked flesh as he got in the front seat and raised the divider to give us privacy. He was a perfect gentleman himself, and I hoped we wouldn’t shock him too much with our regular outfits.

When the car pulled into Alonso’s villa, Ethan opened the door and helped me out as Teodoro came around the back of the car to assist. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him stop and stare. I took a moment to admire the house and let him admire the view, as Ethan helped Amanda out of the car.

She stood next to me and waited a moment for Teodoro to get over his shock at our unconventional dress. The four-inch heel on our skin-tight, thigh-high, lion skin boots pushed us up to six-foot even, and the lion skin corsets presented our full D cup breasts perfectly without covering them at all. Amanda turned to talk to me, presenting him with a view of her sexy bubble butt, and the long, graceful lion’s tail peeking out from between her cheeks. With the long golden blond hair and our deep tans from living in the tropics, we both looked like the tawny lionesses our Master chose to make us.

“I hope you’re not offended, but this is what we usually wear at home,” I said, trying to ease him out of his shocked state. “I would like to get inside though. That breeze is a bit cooler than we’re used to.”

“Dio Mio Signora Elizabeth, please forgive me,” he stammered. “Signor Frame warned me that you would be unconventionally dressed, but I was not prepared for such a stunning display. Let’s get you inside; it must be a bit chilly for you out here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.