At Her Disposal
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Victorian gentleman's desire for the firm hand of a woman leads him into a life of servile depravity. Coerced into a situation by his lust for a servant, he experiences the strict discipline of a covert feminine society, and witnesses the harsher treatment of males who do not conform to the rigorous obedience demanded by the matriarchal order. While a new life under feminine dominance is endured by him, the journey of one who did not conform is traced as he knows the extremes of total slavery

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Analingus  

The hanged male squirmed in the confines of the coffin, waking to find himself sweating in an oppressive warmth. His eyes flicked through the lattice, seeking some viewpoint through a porthole, and seeing whitewashed buildings under a vivid blue sky across the water. His ears pricked as he listened for whatever had awoken him from his drugged stupour, and his cock swelled to occupy the cage as he recognised the voice of the woman who had milked it.

'This is it. Wrap it in the muslin and bring it up to the deck, we don't want its contents getting dusty, and careful with it, the contents are feebly fragile but of much use to someone.' His cock bolted in the cage, and his anus clenched at the generously long plug as the scent of her perfume reminded him of the spice of her arousal which had accompanied it. Her eyes peeped through the lattice, her grin showing the pleasure at finding him awake to experience this part of his journey, as she helped wrap the muslin about the coffin, obscuring his view out, but also obscuring the eyes of those who would look in and actually see the human content, though it was obvious to most involved with the matriarchal females, that enslavement was their dark business.

He thought about moaning aloud through the gag, alerting the carriers to his plight as he felt the strength of the sun through the box while it was lowered to a smaller boat to ferry it to the small and obviously obscure port, but his mind took him back to the gibbet and he knew he'd be made to pay, even if those within earshot paid any heed to his position. The two women watched as their prize was lowered, each such occasion bringing on their contented arousal as another dominated male would soon learn the consequences of his weakness. The tall one faced the captain who stood with them; he as much under their control as the boxed male he watched descend, his own cock erecting with a strange jealousy.

'You shall be well rewarded for your silence as usual, Captain Briggs. We shall be back by dusk, and we'll have you in your cabin to conclude business.' His cock showed the appreciation of that promise, knowing that part payment and the confirmation of his silence would be affirmed by their exploiting and enjoying his hidden weakness, exposure of which would ruin him. He was as much their slave and would allow himself the pleasure of masturbating on what he'd enjoy tomorrow, as he watched the two prim females descend the gangway lowered to the boat, regally attired in their white dresses and bonnets which had them glow against the tanned and grubbily dressed hands who assisted.

The two women sat smiling, shaded by their parasols as they patted the muslin shrouded box, pleased on knowing the male inside would be lost in bewilderment as the motion of the boat and the hubub of commands in a language he did not understand rang out between the hands, taking him away from the life he had known forever. At the rocky makeshift quay, a woman veiled in black, pulled down the black cloth which covered her mouth, and smiled at the two women from atop a flat horse-drawn cart, onto which the box was lifted. They thanked the women for her punctuality, and before climbing aboard, the tall woman pulled back the muslin to allow the coffin's occupant a view of the parched land which was now his home. Her wicked smile grew as her eyes met those of the gagged male.

'Oh yes, we're nearly there. You'll know dominance like never before, and we'll be well paid for it. Please enjoy the surroundings which you'll know from now on.' His balls tingled, his bell-end pulsing against the steel dome which held it, his submissive arousal rising as he squirmed helpless in bondage, unable to influence his delivery to an unknown purchaser. He sniffed at her scent and grunted feebly through the gag as she disappeared to mount the cart.

As the cart clattered through the the centre of the small port, his eyes took in the basic whitewashed buildings which looked ancient and noted that the population was mainly Arabic in appearance, dressed in long gowns, some African, and the few people he saw of European origin were obviously visitors to the port. They passed stalls set out selling carpets, fruit, and earthenware pottery, his nose detecting the strong aroma of coffee on occasion. The cart trundled out through a castellated gate, and up a slope to the surrounding hills. As he sweated in the heat, they passed several small settlements, the buildings all uniformly white, before the cart began to descend into a dusty and parched valley, bereft of vegetation, save for the occasional palm. The cart travelled on for another mile or so, and as it twisted along a track he saw a large white walled building come into sight. As the cart approached, a huge arched gate opened, and they went through into a enclosed courtyard, the gates closing behind them.

The first thing that registered in his ears was the bubbling of water as the horse stopped, then the sound of the women talking as they dismounted the cart. They and the woman in black stood smiling, the veiled woman looking down the courtyard and clapping her hands. This was to summon four more veiled women, each carrying long canes, their eyes betraying smiles as they lifted the box from the cart. The tall women pulled the muslin from the box and lifted the lid, bringing delighted gasps from the women as they surveyed the white flesh of the male inside. The tall woman took his leash.

'Up! These ladies want to see what their friend will pay handsomely to own.' The shorter woman took one of the canes and teased his shaven flanks as he lifted to his knees. His eyes surveyed the grandiose courtyard with its large ornate fountain, its bubbling water cooling the partially covered enclosure, shafts of bright light illuminating rows of succulent plants through a grapevine which crossed above. The veiled women cooed with delight at the rare pleasure of seeing a white male enslaved, his wrists bound behind him and gagged, his manhood pleasingly caged, they were immediately aroused by the obvious control the two women had over him. The woman in black who had brought them there, removed her veil and pulled her hooded shawl down, fluffing her black hair, a pleased and wicked smile emanating from her olive skinned face as she did so.

'Ohhh! Kali will be so pleased to have him; she would have paid twice what you asked. She will make the other women of the City of Shadows so jealous when she displays him.' The tall women watched with pleasure as the four women also unveiled, then dropped their robes to reveal their naked tanned bodies, surrounding the male and teasing him with their canes; the woman in black smiling at his bewilderment as they toyed with him, spreading their fine arse cheeks and having him sniff at their scent, taking the leash from the tall women who was more than pleased to give it up, pulling it tight to feel it tension to express their dominance over a male who had shown submission and was now firmly under their control.

The woman in black was also aroused by the scene, as she watched his white flesh ripple on the women playfully showing him the cane; she had taken many slaves through her gates for disposal, but the arrival of the two women with their white males was always an extra pleasure. She would have the male know why the four were so excited. She moved closer and addressed him as one of the women straddled the box and had the kneeling male sniff at her cunt.

'These ladies are more than pleased to have you know their feelings before you are taken to serve your purchaser. You see, they were all once enslaved by males, and have been freed to willingly assist with our trade. Two of the ladies were brought here by males tricked into thinking we deal in women, brought here in secrecy, only to be taught the error of their ways permanently; the woman whose cunt you sniff at, having had the pleasure of castrating her former enslaver, and seeing him sold on as a eunuch. You can imagine her just pleasure at seeing any male enslaved and ready to serve a woman in total obedience; though the male who brought her here was Arabic, she, like us all, has witnessed the arrogance of white males who would rule the world; her pleasure at seeing you dominated is especially thrilling, as your nose will bear testament to, it is equally pleasurable for me to see you bound and ready for the use of a woman.'

His cock dribbled through the slot in the trap as his mind raced at her words, the deliciously heady scent of the tanned fleshy cunt helping bring the carnal pleasure of submission from him as the woman who had castrated her captor stood dominantly over his kneeling nakedness, the others teasing his flesh playfully with their canes. He now neared knowing the full price of his dark liaison with Mistress Harriet, fashioned by Fiona Brown. He sniffed hard at the rich and velvety cunt as he thought how Fiona had had hanged him with such delight; his passing out on the taut rope after spending in sheer ectasy had as good as ended his life. He now found himself re-born as promised by the maids who took him into darkness, a mere toy to be played with in a foreign land; the shame and humiliation was exquisite as his plugged anus tingled in the submissive pleasure of his defeat, he now yearned to have the tanned woman slice his balls from him.

The tall woman was anxious to see business done, despite enjoying seeing the teasing dominance shown by the women, and she and her shorter companion also wished to gain pleasure in exacting their own cruel humiliation on the male, they would never see him again when the day was out after all.

'When are Kali's emissaries to arrive? I'm anxious to keep their image with him in more than my mind, and have have a memento to please the women back home.' The woman in black smiled knowingly as the tall woman bent and untied the trembling male's ankles.

'I had expected them to be here by now; they'll arrive at any time, I can imagine their lust to receive him; they'll be most pleased to receive him in the picture room.' The shorter woman untied his wrists with a cruel smile, allowing the naked woman who had removed her enslaver's balls to retain the leash.

'You'll crawl on all fours to the place of your despatch, we want these ladies to have the full benefit of their short time with you.' The woman in black addressed the women in their language, and with their sneers of pleasure so evident, the male was tugged by the leash and led by the woman to whom he would gladly have given his balls, whilst gleefully whipped forward like a sacrificial animal by the other three to know further humiliation. His progress was pleasingly slow at first, his limbs feeling weak on having been dormant for so long, paired with a little reluctance as he was filled with the fear of the unknown; this was smartly whipped from him by the naked harpies, eager to witness another male taken to a life of permanent servitude at the hands of a woman whose reputation and appetite for severity was legendary. The long anal plug which massaged his prostate as he was whipped on all fours, teased the sense of foreboding in him, arousing his submission and keeping his cock hard and dribbling pre-cum as he felt the sting of the canes and watched the feminine arse before him, leading him to his fate.

They passed the fountain and he was taken through another large arched door, and out to an arched verandah which looked down the valley to the hills beyond. The woman in black clapped her hands with delight as her eyes, expert to the vista, detected the movement of women on horseback.

She looked down at the male, whose head was held back by the naked girl so that he may witness the approach of the women who would take him, her cunt oozing on knowing the trembling white male would know there would be no return.

'They come for you! Soon you'll be at the feet of Kali, she will dominate you with an authority that will make you beg to be silenced forever.' The tall woman grinned with satisfaction at his bewildered eyes as two women in flowing black silks, came into view, a mule trotting behind the second of the two fine horses on a leash. The two women cantered their horses close to the arch and dropped their silken veils to gape at the kneeling white male, gagged and caged, so obviously already in submission to female authority, the tall woman binding his wrists behind him once more. His anus clenched hard at the plug as his eyes took in the long tanned legs which were exposed from the black silk against the flanks of the horses, the delicately painted finger and toenails in red, enhancing their brown flesh and that feminity contrasting with the furled bullwhips and scimitars which adorned their horses. The mule bent to feed at what sparse vegetation was available, displaying sackcloth bags which hung bulging with coin, straddled either side; payment which would seal his permanent enslavement to their Mistress.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.