Ori War - Cover

Ori War

Copyright© 2015 by Ka Hmnd

The first Ori emperor

Our push into Kane went more than fifty kilometer beyond the river before spreading to the sides. The rest of our army followed and pushed out and the bulge became a line as Kane pulled back. They had stopped letting mages command in the front lines. More forces from both us and Sax were pouring in each day to make the army even larger.

We were in farmlands with large mounds and tracks of trees. I was from the northeast above Aberdeen so I knew about the Ori royal guards and a lot of their history. Actually I had been studying it when the war started. I was one of the unit marksmen with a new rifle. It was like the Defender rifle but necked down to eight millimeters with a longer barrel.

I also carried a new Hawk pistol and a long knife. I was mostly left alone and answered to the company commander. The company stopped to make defensive positions. In the distance we could see enemy armor and a lot of soldiers. Everyone was hoping we would get reinforcements before they attacked.

To the left was another tree covered mound and I was thinking it would provided better cover. It would also offer a little high ground to shoot from. I shouldered my pack and headed towards a break in the brush around the base. It was a little cooler under the trees as I started to climb the side of the mound.

Three quarters of the way up and in I stopped to look out toward the Kane army. I felt the earth shift under me and looked down. Suddenly I was falling through a hole that had not been there before. My pack caught me and I hung from the straps for a moment. It slipped and came off and I dropped several meters to a stone floor with the pack falling on me.

I rolled to my feet and spun to look around and froze. The chamber I was in held gold statues, some as tall as I was. It had large gems and riches and silver and ... my eyes stopped on the solid gold sarcophagus. There was a little light coming through the hole and I moved closer. I looked at the runes and glyphs and slowly translated them.

I gasped when I realized who was in the sarcophagus. It was the first Ori emperor! I looked around at the burial chamber. This was a huge find and then I realized the Kane army might find it. With this there was a lot they could do to bring more people to their side. I moved around to the outer chamber doors and searched for a way to open them.

I finally pushed and the doors swivelled and parted and I was looking into a throne room. I knew right then that I would not be able to get out this way. I spun and looked at the hole and then looked at the statues. I cursed as I realized I would not be able to move one. I looked around once more and then I focused on the golden chests around the room.

If I stacked them I could maybe climb out. I took a step and heard a scrape and frowned as I glanced back. A very thick column to one side of the throne had opened. I shook my head and turned and took another step. There was an echo and I shook my head once more, "ghosts."

I bent and started pulling out the treasure in a chest. Once it was empty I started pulling and dragging the chest until it was under the hole. I looked up and then at another chest before I jumped down. I felt a presence when I reached the chest and turned and found myself staring at a teenage girl holding a golden spear.

I blinked, "I must be imagining things."

She growled as she stalked closer, "you picked the wrong tomb to rob thief."

I snorted, "more like fell into a damn hole."

She slowed and her eyes flicked up before she looked at me, "why are you touching my lord's treasure?"

I gestured around the room, "I would like to get out and there is not a lot of choices."

She shifted but the spear did not waver, "you are not here to steal from my father?"

I looked at the sarcophagus, "no. The Kane army might want to but I would let him keep his peace."

She hissed, "the Kane are no more. There is only Ori."

I looked at her carefully, "Ori fell long ago. The Kane have risen a army to claim the Ori throne and we are fighting them."

The point of the spear sank, "the empire is dead?"

I moved towards her and pushed the spear aside. I touched her face and turned it and then turned it the other way, "I know you..."

I growled, "you were the emperor's youngest daughter Sapphire. The mage that swore to protect her father in death and sealed herself in his tomb."

She nodded, "and now I have caught a thief."

I shook my head, "crazy girl I told you what happened."

I returned to the chest and began to empty it. She followed, "you fell through a hole in a burial mound."

I started pulling and dragging the chest and then struggled to lift it to the top of the other, "I was looking for high ground among trees to shoot Kane soldiers."

When I started for another chest she sighed, "enough."

I looked at her and she gestured, "you have rope?"

I looked at where my pack had fallen and then shook my head, "I only have a spool of cord."

She shrugged, "it is the same. Bring it."

She whispered to the golden spear as I went to my pack. I pulled out the spool and hesitated before I put the pack on. I moved to the girl and handed the spool to her. She frowned as she touched and felt the cord, "strange..."

She shook her head and whispered and then tied the cord to the spear. She shifted and turned and brought the spear back before throwing. The spear went up and out and a moment later she was pulling and tugging on the cord. When it stopped moving she whispered again and caressed the cord.

The spool spun and suddenly the cord broke into a dozen sections. They began to crawl and weave up the cord that went through the hole until it was a rope. She gestured and I tested it and started climbing. It was a struggle wiggling through the hole with the pack on but I finally made it.

I stood and heard the girl and bent to look into the hole. She gestured, "pull me up!"

I smiled as I caught the rope and looked before I braced myself and began to pull her up. Once she was through the hole she got to her feet and looked around at the trees. She shook her head, "how could they let this happen?"

I remember reading the second emperor's decree when she sealed herself into the tomb and touched her arm, "you left the tomb."

She looked at me and her face reddened, "I..."

She looked around once more and then sighed and bowed, "my mate."

I blinked and then chuckled, "okay ... why pick me?"

She gestured, "no other is here so..."

I nodded and turned and bent to pick up my rifle. I looked towards the Kane army, "can you close and seal the hole so they do not find it?"

She followed my look and then hissed, "I feel many mages."

I nodded and looked at her, "they lead Kane or what they call the new Ori empire."

She shook her head, "no."

I caressed her cheek, "close the hole so they do not find it."

She growled, "in a moment."

She knelt and peered down, "father they have broken their word. Mages have risen to do battle and rule."

The earth shook and I caught her and pulled her back, "what have you done!"

She gestured and the earth swirled and closed the hole and turned to stone. She looked at me, "awakened the guardians."

I frowned and shook my head, "your guardians are not going to help against modern weapons."

She looked at me and then at the rifle and touched it and whispered before her eyes widened. She looked at me again, "it is truly powerful."

I looked at the Kane army, "and there are more powerful ones."

I moved down the mound and set my pack next to a tree. I pulled her down beside me, "stay behind a tree."

She grinned as she began to remove her clothes and I looked at her amazing body. She gestured and I felt a tingle as my clothes writhed around and started coming off. I grinned as she made the grass weave into a mat and laid back. She gestured to me, "come my mate."

I looked at the enemy before I turned and moved towards her. I pushed her legs open and looked at her fuzzy pussy and then licked through it. She shivered and opened her legs more and I captured her clit. I began to wiggle the tip of my tongue on it and she gasped, "ooohhhh!"

She shuddered and tilted her hips and I kept licking her and then sucked and squeezed her clit between my lips. She jerked and spasmed and covered her pussy and I moved up. I looked at her and slowly pushed against her pussy. She caressed my hips and then yanked and I shoved into her and ripped her maidenhead away.

She opened her mouth to scream and I covered her mouth with mine. I held her pinned while she writhed and squirmed and her very tight pussy clenched, "hold me and try to relax."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.