Sisters in Love and Trust
Chapter 3C

Copyright© 2015 by TerminusOmega

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3C - On the campus of Miggs-Tristan University, there exists a unique sorority, dedicated to the full development of all girls, and the bonds of love in Sisterhood. A sorority that accepts all girls, and shows them all that they can be loved, and be someone. Slower pacing and less sex than my other stories. This is the central story in the "Eros's Dominion" Universe.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Shemale   Cheating   Revenge   Mother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   BBW   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Slow   School   Nudism  

Wednesday:

Today each potential would meet the last girl who might become their Big Sister. Maisy was looking forward to this the most. She really hoped whoever came to her today would actually be interested in mentoring her. Daphne, Gina and Sonya were pretty much set on who they wanted to be their Bigs. They doubted whoever they met today would top their choice. Susan was still unsure, she had liked both her potential Bigs. Alex and Janine were the only ones who still had a feeling the one they met today could be the best one.

Sonya:

Sonya heard her name called as she left her final class for the day. She looked back to see Amanda running toward her. "Uh oh." She thought. She waited and watched as Amanda caught up to her, panting a little when she reached Sonya. "So of all the people they could think would work for me, they pick the lesbian huntress." Sonya quipped. Amanda looked at Sonya, a bit miffed at her comment. "Sweetie, I told you on Friday, your friend would be more my type. You're a little lacking in a certain department." Amanda said as she put her hand to Sonya's tit. "HEY, WATCH THE HANDS!!" Sonya admonished, smacking Amanda's hand away. She was a little miffed Amanda had just groped her without asking. "Sorry, sometimes I forget to be a little more cautious. The Sisters never seem to mind when I do that." Amanda said, laughing a bit. Sonya rolled her eyes. "Anyone ever tell you you're insane?" Sonya asked. "Eh, it's not the worst thing I've been called." She responded, her eyes looking upward and shrugging. Sonya shook her head in exasperation. "This is not going to work, I just know it." She thought.

"All right, why did they pick you for me?" Sonya asked. Amanda just shrugged. "I really have no idea. Our majors are not entirely similar, though we both are in S.T.E.M. majors. I'm pretty sure you and I don't need any help becoming more open with others. Really, I have no idea why they picked me for you. Maybe it was just so you'd have three potentials. Who knows?" Sonya was a little surprised to hear that Amanda was also in a S.T.E.M. major. She figured with how brash and loud Amanda was she was one of those who picked an easy major. "I never would have guessed you'd be in a S.T.E.M. field. What's your major?" She asked. Amanda just laughed. "I shock a lot of people when they find that out. I'm in Civil Engineering. I know with my party girl attitude and my flirtatious nature people think I don't care about school, but their wrong. I care a lot. I'm on my own now, so I have to take my studies seriously."

Sonya was quite surprised to hear this. Maybe there was more to Amanda than she thought. "What do you mean when you say "You're on your own?" She asked Amanda. Amanda suddenly was quiet, looking down at the floor. "My parents disowned me about four years ago. They didn't like the choices I was making in life. Yeah, I had college plans and all, but it was choices in my personal life they didn't like." Sonya was shocked to hear this. "What did you do?" Amanda sighed. "It started when I blew the trust fund they set up for me. I wasted a good chunk of it on plastic surgery. They got really mad when I got these." She said as she hefted her breasts. "Those are fake?" Sonya questioned. Amanda nodded. "They are. I'm the only girl in the Chapter with fake tits. They weren't the only things I had done. When my parents found out, they hit the roof and kicked me out. I had enough of my fund left, and had withdrawn it before they canceled it, to live on my own before I finished high school. I've been very impoverished since then. It was hard to adjust to."

Sonya's heart sank hearing this. She felt really bad now that she'd been so hard on Amanda. No wonder this girl was the way she was. She had been disowned by her parents for living the way she wanted to. Sonya's parents wouldn't do that, and they hated that she was liberal. She surprised even herself by hugging Amanda. Amanda jumped a bit. "I'm sorry. If I had known I wouldn't have been so hard on you." Amanda relaxed a bit. "It's okay. I know I can rub others the wrong way at first. It just takes time to get used to me. It's another reason I love being in the Sisterhood. They accept me for what I am and don't expect me to change. Unlike my parents." Letting their hug go, Sonya looked up and down Amanda's body. "So, what else did you have done?" She asked. Amanda blushed. "Quite a few things actually. Some work on my face, mainly on my lips and cheeks. Had a few pounds injected into my hips. A bunch of stuff."

Hearing all this made Sonya wonder what the hell Amanda had looked like before her surgeries. She also wondered how bad it had to have been that her parents would disown her for it. She tried to find out, but Amanda was very guarded about it. "If you make it in, I'll tell you all about it." Amanda promised. That was one of the same things Jennifer had said. Sonya was starting to wonder just what kind of people this Sorority let join. Still, by the time she was done chatting with Amanda, she did have to admit her opinion of the girl had changed a lot. "By the way," She said to Amanda as they parted, putting her mouth to Amanda's ear. "Next time you want to feel my tits, ask first." She teased. Amanda was struck with shock, as Sonya ran off laughing.

Alex:

Amelia called Alex later that evening. She asked Alex to meet her in the library. Alex had a feeling not much would come from meeting with her. She and Amelia had barely spoken at the party. She had to wonder why Amelia had also been chosen for her. Then again, Nina did not make much sense either. It seemed only Margaret had truly meshed with her. Still, she had to meet Amelia. Maybe there was more to her than Alex thought. She texted Sonya to tell her to go to dinner without her. Once the text was sent, Alex grabbed her stuff and walked from her room across the campus to Grassley, the school's library building. Amelia had said she was on the third floor in a quiet study room. Alex rushed there, hoping to get this interview over and done.

Entering the room she saw quite a few books stacked next to Amelia. Three of them were open. Alex quietly walked over to Amelia. "Hi." She said quietly. Amelia jumped hearing Alex's voice. "Damn, you scared the hell out of me." Amelia panted, her face flushed and her breath ragged from the jolt. "Sorry." Alex said demurely. "It's okay. I guess I was a little too focused I forgot I asked you to meet me." The two looked silently at each other for a moment, then both giggled as the tension broke. "Sit down, have a seat." Amelia requested, closing her books after marking the pages. Alex took the seat next to Amelia, setting down her purse and all.

"So, what's with them assigning you to me? And don't say it's because you're unsure of your sexuality." Alex asked. To Alex's surprise, Amelia laughed. "Well, I really can't say why I was picked for you. Maybe because our majors are similar, as we are both in liberal arts, so to speak. That's about all I can figure." She said. Alex breathed a sigh of relief hearing this. It was nice that at least one girl wasn't picked for her just because they were also lesbians. "I was worried after talking to Nina yesterday that I'd have nothing but lezzies for my potential Bigs." She quipped. Amelia blushed at this. "Well, I could be one too, you know. Then again, I'm still really not sure what I like." Alex tilted her head in puzzlement. "How can that be? Have you never gone out with anyone?" Amelia shook her head. "No. I have had dates with guys, and with girls, but to be honest, sometimes I enjoyed them, others I did not. That goes for both. I really can't say what I like. There have been times I thought I was gay, other times I was sure I was straight. It's weird because you expect by your late twenties you know what you like."

"Well, that's true for most, but some realize later in life what they prefer. Trust me, just because I realized early on I like the fairer sex doesn't mean everyone does so quickly. Remember, Margie didn't realize until she came here she liked girls." Amelia smiled. "Trust me, there's no pressure. It's your life." Amelia's smile grew wider hearing this. "Thanks for telling me that. I know it's stupid, but seeing so many people sure of what they like, I sometimes wonder if I'm a late bloomer or slow." Alex shook her head. "You're fine, trust me." To Alex's surprise, Amelia stood up and hugged her. "I didn't expect this, but I really needed to hear that. It's hard to talk to others about that. I guess I just feel abnormal because despite my age I'm still figuring myself out."

From there, their conversation bloomed greatly. Alex had come to see that she had been right, there was a lot more to Amelia than she thought. She was stunned to find out that despite her major choice, Amelia confessed she was not as smart as she seemed. She admitted it took a lot of studying on her part to maintain the grades she had. "I wish this school stuff came to me as easy as it does to Jaclyn. She's as grade conscious as me, but she's much more intelligent. I wish I had her brains." Alex laughed. "Don't beat yourself up so much. Grades are nothing more than a pointless metric. I've met some really brilliant people that never did well in school, and I've met idiots that excelled. Grades are not the best indicator of intelligence." Amelia smiled again hearing this. Half an hour later, Alex dismissed herself, stating she was starving. As soon as she was out of the room, Amelia cracked her books again. Alex left the meeting with a big smile. Before she came, she was sure she wanted Margaret as her Big. Now, she felt it was a toss-up between her and Amelia who she really wanted. She'd find out in a few days who she'd get.

Janine:

Janine was eating lunch alone today when her last potential approached her. She looked up from her food to see a face that made her smile. It was Annabelle, the nice girl who had convinced her to try for the Sisterhood and made her feel more welcome during the Rush Party. She felt a warm feeling go over her as she saw Annabelle smile at her. "Mind if I join you." Annabelle said sweetly. "No, not at all." Janine stammered. She blushed a bit. She was not used to someone as pretty as Annabelle being so nice. Sure, Stacy had tried, but it did not seem as genuine as it did with Annabelle. Janine did not need to ask why Annabelle had been picked for her. She already knew why.

What shocked Janine even more was how easy it was to talk to Annabelle. She always wore a kind smile that made you feel at ease. Janine could not think of anyone she could be so verbal with, except maybe Susan and Maisy. Janine just had to know what made Annabelle so kind and generous. "Why are you so nice?" Janine asked Anabelle. Anabelle smiled and then got out of her chair and hugged her. "It's the way I was brought up. My mother taught me from my earliest days the best thing you could do for others was to be someone they could trust and someone who could help them. Since she died, I felt the best way to honor her was to do as she always taught me. I know I'm a beautiful girl, people are always telling me that. I want others to see themselves the same way. Not everyone can be attractive, not everyone can be brilliant or artistic or athletic. We all have things that make us great. How we look shouldn't be the only thing we're valued for."

Janine felt her heart sink as she heard this. She did not know about this part of Annabelle's life. "If you don't mind telling me, how did she die?" Janine asked sadly. Annabelle looked down for a bit, then spoke. "She had breast cancer. She found out pretty early, but sadly she had multiple malignant tumors. She lived for about five years after it was discovered. I was almost fourteen when she died." Janine's jaw dropped hearing this. "How can you seem so happy when you've dealt with such pain?" She asked. "I'm not always happy. I can be most of the time, but there are days where the pain can overwhelm me. I've struggled with depression since her death. I was the youngest of five, and I was her only daughter, so she was very close to me." Janine watched as Annabelle rolled up a sleeve on her shirt, shocked to see various scars on her arm. "I cut myself a lot after she died. I was very depressed and looking for release. The last time I did it, I nearly died. Thank god my oldest brother found me. I was put in a mental ward for a few weeks after that."

Janine could feel tears coming to her eyes hearing this. This girl, this sweet and caring woman, had been through so much. She hugged Annabelle hard. She almost smiled when Annabelle hugged her back. "That event is when I started living like she told me to." Annabelle said when their hug broke. "The doctor in my ward knew my actions were from her death. She talked with me at length about my mom, and convinced me the best way to bring her back was to live as she taught me. Thanks to that, though I still have depressive episodes, I don't cut anymore. I won't lie though, sometimes I do feel like doing it. It takes work to convince myself not to. The Sisters usually help."

Hearing all this was actually reaffirming Janine's decision to join. She'd been apprehensive, she'd had her doubts, but after these last three days she knew now she wanted in. If this Sorority was made up of people like Jazmine, Stacy and Annabelle, it was the perfect place for her. Tears came to her eyes, tears of happiness. She hugged Annabelle again. "You know, I had my doubts about joining, but hearing about how the Sisterhood has treated you and Jazmine, and that there are people like Stacy in it, it makes me feel this is where I need to be." Annabelle smiled again. "I hope you do make it in. I have a feeling I can help you a lot." Janine nodded and smiled. By the time Annabelle left, she was certain she wanted to be in, and she really hoped Annabelle would be her Big Sister.

Maisy:

Juniper was the last girl to interview Maisy. Juniper was about to call Maisy when she bumped into her in the Art History section of the library. "Well, ain't that convenient? Just as I'm about to call you I run into you." Juniper said. Maisy laughed as she heard this. "I remember you. You're the girl I talked to the day I signed up at your little table." Juniper laughed as well. "Yeah, that was me. That's not why they picked me for you though. It's because you and I are very similar. Both of us are in Fine Arts majors. I'm a party girl, just like you, but I still do well in classes. I think they hope that having me as your Big Sister will help you learn how to get good grades and still party." Maisy smiled as she heard this. Juniper seemed genuinely interested in being her Big Sister. "I'm kind of glad to hear that. After the girls I had the last two days, I was scared you girls didn't want me to join."

Juniper hugged Maisy. "Don't worry sweetie. We do want you in. If we did not, we would have told you back on Friday. I can understand your worry though. I don't know why they even let Melanie interview. She's never been any girl's Big Sister, she doesn't want to be. Hanna just joined us last year, and she hardly knows herself to help someone else. With all that, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be your Big, and trust me, I want you to join us." Maisy felt a few tears come to her eyes as she heard this. The last few days she began to wonder if the Sisterhood wanted her, and now she was getting a sign they still did.

Maisy could not help eye up Juniper's body. She had to admit Juniper was nice looking. She had nicely large tits, not ridiculously like Melanie, a sweet smile and puffy lips. "Hey, eyes up here." Juniper quipped, pointing with two fingers to her eyes. "Eeep." Maisy yelped, embarrassed she was caught staring. As soon as her eyes met Juniper's again, she noticed Juniper was struggling to hold back a laugh before bursting out. "I'm just messing with you. You're not the first person I've caught eying me up, or the first the feeling wasn't mutual." She teased. Maisy laughed herself. "Geez, do you just hookup with anyone who eyes you up like that." Maisy said, maybe a little hopeful. "Not entirely. I have slept with quite a few guys who've done that to me, but only if I found them good looking enough. What can I say? I like sex, but I'm still choosy somewhat with who I go to bed with." Maisy shook her head. "That cannot be good for any relationship you're in." She said. Juniper looked down sadly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.