Sisters in Love and Trust
Chapter 3B

Copyright© 2015 by TerminusOmega

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3B - On the campus of Miggs-Tristan University, there exists a unique sorority, dedicated to the full development of all girls, and the bonds of love in Sisterhood. A sorority that accepts all girls, and shows them all that they can be loved, and be someone. Slower pacing and less sex than my other stories. This is the central story in the "Eros's Dominion" Universe.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Shemale   Cheating   Revenge   Mother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   BBW   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Slow   School   Nudism  

Tuesday:

All seven potentials woke up the next day eager to see who would be their next potential Big Sister. Sonya and Alex felt whoever came to them today would not be as good as who visited them yesterday. Gina and Daphne were both hoping for someone better. Sure, they'd gotten along with the first ones, but they both felt their potential Bigs had rubbed them the wrong way. Maisy hoped for someone a little more interested, as Melanie had seemed very apathetic about the job. Susan and Janine were the only ones who did not feel like today's candidate had to be better, or might be worse, than yesterday's pick. None knew when they'd be approached by the next one, they'd have to wait and see.

Sonya:

Jennifer was the next Sister the chapter had picked to be Sonya's potential Big Sister. Sonya met up with her after lunch, when she and Alex parted ways to their first afternoon classes. Sonya was just about to head to her Organic Chemistry lecture when Jennifer met up with her. Sonya giggled when she realized she had not noticed she shared the class with Jennifer. "It's a big class, so of course you would not notice one individual person." Jennifer told her, trying to defray Sonya's embarrassment. Sonya had to agree. There was at least one hundred people in this lecture. Sciences were popular majors at Miggs-Tristan. At least one third of Miggs-Tristan's student body were in S.T.E.M. majors. Jennifer did not need to explain why she had been picked for Sonya. Sonya already figured from what Allyson told her yesterday that the reason she was picked was because they had similar majors.

"So what made you pick Biology of all things?" Sonya asked Jennifer. Jennifer smiled. "I was born with an uncommon genetic mutation. It "deformed" me so to speak, so I went into Biology to learn more about it and how it worked. I've had to hide it from a lot of people. One of the reasons I love being in the Sisterhood is that they don't care about how it presents itself. They accept me as I am. I never felt that before. Why did you pick Chemistry?" Sonya laughed at this question. "Where I'm from, people hate science. They're all the typical "science deniers" you hear about in the news. Everyone felt that since I'm a pretty girl, science was no place for me. I want to prove that I can be more than a pretty face. I always liked Chemistry. I like understanding how everything interacts with the world." Jennifer could not hold back her laughter. "I thought people like that were exaggerated. I never expected they'd actually exist." Sonya sighed. "Sadly, at least where I'm from, they do." Jennifer giggled. "I pity you." She quipped.

"It's not so bad. I do have to keep quiet a lot when I'm home because they would all jump on me if I tried to use what I've learned here to prove them wrong. My family is very conservative. I'm the only liberal in my family. They all hope I'll "come around" one day. That's not happening. I'm trying to get a job somewhere far from home when I finish here. To be honest, I can't stand my family. How is it for you?" Sonya asked. Jennifer just laughed. "I see my mom a lot actually. She's the Chapter Advisor. She actually convinced me to join as she told me they'd accept me regardless of my disorder. I was apprehensive, but I found out during Instatement Weekend that she told me the truth. I was very happy about that. I haven't seen my dad in ten years. He divorced my mom when I was eight. He couldn't handle having a "deformed" daughter." Jennifer said sadly. It made Sonya kind of upset to see this.

Sonya was surprised to see Jennifer perk up again after this. As they walked to their class, they talked about what problems they had with it and other classes they had to take for their majors. Both agreed that OChem was a hard class. Sonya saw as they talked that Jennifer seemed to listen more than speak. Jennifer told her she was a shy person. Having to hide her "deformity" for so many years made it hard for her to approach others. She told Sonya how before she joined AAM she rarely hung out with others outside of school. AAM had opened her up as a person. Despite the small amount of conversation from Jennifer, Sonya did find out that Jennifer and her mother were very close and that she had a best friend from her teens that knew of and accepted her disorder. Try as she might, Sonya could not seem to get Jennifer to divulge what she had.

Arriving at their lecture, they decided to sit together and spend a little more time chatting before class began. They knew once the professor started lecturing they'd have no time to talk. Dr. Clarkson was notorious on campus for never-ending lectures. Sonya and Jennifer both laughed at the times they saw other students fall asleep from his droning voice. They did not have much time to talk after the lecture was finished. Jennifer's next class was in an hour, but Sonya's was just fifteen minutes from the time they left their lecture. Sonya had enjoyed her time with Jennifer, but she felt already that Allyson would be a better choice for her. She would see if tomorrow's candidate could top Allyson.

Alex:

Alex met with Nina, her next potential, right as she and Sonya met up at Milton for lunch. Alex was awestruck as she viewed Nina. The girl was beautiful. "She has to have modeled. She's gorgeous." Alex thought. "Hellooooo, Earth to Alex." She heard Sonya shout, which knocked her out of her daydream. She blushed as she realized she'd been staring. She could not help it, Nina was definitely the kind of girl she dreamed of dating, but always felt was out of her league. "Sorry." She said quietly. She blushed more when Nina just giggled. "Sonya, would you mind if Alex ate with me today?" Nina asked. Alex was surprised at how quiet Nina's voice was. "Sure. Just don't hog her all day." Sonya quipped. Nina giggled again and Sonya headed for the food lines. Nina and Alex did too, but to another station. Alex was glad to see that like her, Nina was careful about what she ate.

"So, why you?" Was the first thing Alex asked Nina. Nina just blushed. "To be honest, I have no idea. We're not in similar majors. We're both quite social and we're from similar backgrounds. I really have no clue why they picked me for you." Nina said. She was quite for a moment, her tongue out over her lip as she pondered, then she spoke again. "I don't think it's because we're both lesbians. That's never a reason." Alex had a stunned look as she heard this. Both girls picked for her so far had been lesbians like her. She shook her head in exasperation, a bit miffed at this realization. "Geez, they gonna just pair me with other lezzies this week?" Alex asked.

Nina laughed as she said this. "No, you got Amelia tomorrow. She still isn't sure what she is. She's done guys and girls, but still doesn't know what she prefers." Alex chortled. "So, two lezzies and a potential one. You know there is more to me than just that I like chicks." Alex quipped. Nina giggled again. "I know. Believeme, it was just coincidence that two of your potentials ended up being lesbians. We have quite a few in our Chapter, so the odds are good you'll have one as a Big Sister. It's kind of a tradition for us. When we were founded, most sororities wouldn't let gay women join. We were one of the few that did not bar them." Hearing this raised Alex's spirits. She knew that struggle well.

Nina smiled after saying this. "That's kind of what convinced me to join. I know what it's like to have to hide who you are. I still have not told my parents. They're very old-fashioned. They want me to marry a nice man and give them grandchildren. I'm not sure they'd be too thrilled to find out their daughter is gay." Alex was stunned to hear this. It almost made her smile to talk with another person who had to hide who they were. She wondered though if Nina had to hide to the level she had. "Have you ever been with another girl, I mean like on date, not in bed?" Alex asked. Nina nodded. "I've had a few dates with other girls back home. Where I live, people are more accepting. I hate that I had to lie to my parents and act like I was just going out with friends." Alex looked down sadly. "At least you had that. I had to hide my lesbianism from everyone. Nobody where I'm from likes gay people. My hometown is as red as they come. It hurt me so much that I had to lie to everyone about who I am. They all still think being gay is a choice."

Nina's jaw dropped hearing this. "It's 2016 and they still think being gay is a choice?" She said questioningly. "Yeah. You'd think a town in New England would not be like that, but even in blue states you have those red pockets who are very far-right. Unfortunately where I'm from is one of them." Alex whined. "Where are you from?" Nina asked. "Carrollton, New Hampshire." Alex answered. Nina shook her head as Alex told her this. "I heard of that town, the mayor was on the news a lot when the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage." Alex nodded. Despite the less pleasant nature of how their conversation began, Alex and Nina were actually quite a good match. Alex could not deny she was attracted to Nina. Still, she pushed the thought of asking Nina out away. She knew already Nina was out of her league. She felt that point was solidified when Nina confirmed she had been a model before. By the time they parted, Alex was now wondering which she'd prefer to be her Big Sister. She felt more of a connection with Margaret, but then there was how hot Nina was. She'd have to see who they would pick for her.

Janine:

Jazmine was the next Sister to interview Janine. Jazmine did not have any classes near any of Janine's, so she called her after her last class let out to meet up with her. Janine rushed to the quad to meet Jazmin, as her last class was still going when Jazmin called her. She did not receive the call, but got the voicemail. She was a little winded when she got to the bench Jazmine was sitting on. "Good, you got my voicemail. I was worried I'd have to call you again." Jazmine said happily to her. "I ... almost ... missed it." Janine said panting. Jazmine reached into her bag and handed a bottle of water to Janine. "Thanks." She breathed as she sat down. "Fat girls were not meant to run that fast." She said after taking a big drink and handing the bottle back to Jazmin. Both laughed about what Janine said. "So, did they pick you for me because we're both overweight?" Janine asked.

Jazmine shook her head as she responded. "No, more that you and I both have been bullied for our size." Janine smiled hearing this. It had been her worst problem growing up. Everyone always made fun of her for her weight. It really sucked because no matter how much she dieted, watching what she ate, she never could lose the weight. "I faced a good amount of bullying for my size. Nothing I tried to lose weight ever worked. I seriously considered going the surgery route, but my parents could never afford it." Jazmin hugged Janine when she said this. "I know what you mean. I was born very poor. My parents struggled a lot to take care of me. I was completely unplanned. My mom thought she was infertile, so they never thought they'd have kids. I gained most of my weight later in life. My parents were killed in a car accident when I was eight. I was adopted when I was ten, and my adoptive parents were much better off. I ate a lot because the food they fed me was so much better than what my birth parents could afford."

Janine felt her heart sink hearing this. "I'm so sorry." She said. Jazmin was silent for a few minutes. "Thanks. It hurt a lot when they died. I was in foster homes for a while. My adoptive parents were my fourth foster family. My adoptive father was sterile from testicular cancer, so they became foster parents to fill that void. I guess they really liked me, because after just three months as my foster parents they put in the papers to adopt me. They never asked me to give up my birth name, which I was happy about." Janine could almost feel her eyes tearing up as Jazmin told her this. Not only had she been bullied for her weight, but she had lost her parents young too. This girl sure had it rough. Janine hugged Jazmine tightly. "I'm so sorry you had to go through all that." She said as she hugged Jazmin.

Janine thought of her own parents as Jazmin told her story. Her parents were very supportive of her. They never forced her to try to lose weight or anything like that. She took a few ribbing from her older brother, but that was it at home. Despite both of them being in good shape, they never felt Janine should lose weight. They always told her she was just the way she was meant to be. "How did your adoptive parents treat you with your weight?" Janine asked. Jazmin giggled. "I think they purposely tried to fatten me up. They spoiled me rotten from day one. Any treat or something like that I wanted, I got. I guess they wanted to make up for not being able to have a child of their own. They'd always make little jokes like "soon you'll be ready for the oven" or "You're still too skinny, eat up." Jazmin giggled again. "I'm glad they never tried to make me into some perfect daughter they felt they were owed. I guess they were just happy to have me."

Janine laughed along with Jazmin. She was glad she and Jazmin could get along so well. She certainly got along better with Jazmin than she had with Stacy yesterday. Sure, Stacy did not lord her looks over Janine, but Janine still felt insecure around her. She felt completely comfortable around Jazmin. She was almost sad when they parted. Janine had a lab report to finish for tomorrow, so she could not stay long. She was a little shocked when Jazmin hugged her goodbye. "Trust me when I say this. AAM is perfect for girls like you and I. I never accepted my weight until I joined. These girls helped me accept who I am." Janine smiled hearing this. She was very glad Maisy had convinced her to try for this sorority. Already they'd made her feel much better about herself.

Maisy:

Maisy had not even gotten through breakfast when her next potential approached her. Susan and Janine weren't with her right now. Her first class was later than theirs, so she slept in. She was shocked at the girl who came up to her. She was quite tiny in her figure, except for her height. She looked very young. "Hey Maisy." Hanna said to her. "Mind if I sit with you?" Maisy shook her head. She had only seen Hanna briefly during the party. As soon as she sat down, Maisy could not resist joking with Hanna about her young looks. "Are you even old enough to be in college?" Maisy joked. "Shut up!!" Hanna whined loudly. "I hate that I look so young. I get that joke at least three times a week. I don't see how Wendy likes how young she looks." Maisy had seen Wendy at the party too. She was very skinny and tiny, she looked barely older than a young teen.

"Doesn't help I'm the youngest in the Sisterhood right now." Hanna huffed. Maisy snorted in laughter. "Oh get over it. Some people would kill to look as young as you." Maisy quipped. Hanna gave Maisy a dirty look. "I'm just messing with you." Maisy laughed. "Don't be so hard on yourself." Maisy had to laugh more as a disapproving whine was heard from Hanna, though her mouth stayed closed. "You can be a real bully, you know that?" Hanna said contemptuously. "Eh, not really." Maisy shrugged. "See if I upvote you again." Hanna thought. "So give me the skinny, why did they pick you for me?" Maisy asked. Hanna did not answer immediately. She was quite for a while, trying to think why she might have been picked for Maisy.

"Don't really know. Big Sisters are supposed to help you get better grades and be a better student. I don't think I'd be that. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing with my life. I haven't even picked a major." Maisy was taken aback by this. "If you don't have a major, then what kind of classes are you taking?" Hanna shrugged. "Mostly Gen Eds right now. I don't really have an idea of what I want to do with my life. I just came to college because I knew my parents wanted me to go. I really have no plan yet." Maisy shook her head. Sure, she was kind of lazy and all, but she at least had an idea of what she wanted to do with her life. She wanted to be an art therapist. Especially for young children. She didn't think her and Hanna would work out. "Are they writing me off?" Maisy thought. "None of my potentials seem interested." This disheartened her some. She really wanted to join these girls. Plus, if she wasn't in, would Susan and Janine stick around. She didn't want them quitting either. She could tell both needed something like this.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.