Dan and the Deputy - Cover

Dan and the Deputy

Copyright© 2015 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Dan Thorpe just lost his wife and stepchildren to the extractions, but Corporal Ayumi Tanaka of the Sheriff's Department shows up at the right time to become his co-sponsor and primary partner. Together, they find concubines and start a new family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Daisy was just about to faint from exhaustion, as she felt Leroy thrust inside her yet one more time. Mr. Stanley wasn’t just a good lay, he was long and thick where it counted, and while Daisy was no size queen per se, her standards had risen a little in that sense due to her late sponsor. It also helped that Alistair had already fucked her, and she definitely enjoyed it with that Aussie bastard. Farah wasn’t stupid. She let the smaller man take her female conk first, knowing that the larger prick would possibly cause problems until they were augmented, of course. Of course, pretty soon it would be moot, but for now, smaller was better at first, to be followed by larger.

“Ah, yes!” Leroy groaned as he came inside Daisy at last.

Meanwhile, Alistair couldn’t help but stiffen a little at the sexy sight of his fellow concubine being probed so well by Leroy. He also loved seeing Farah emerge as she prepared to work with Daisy on the interior design of the pod. Now, of course, Leroy and he were to be involved and consulted in the matter, though their input was limited, given their typically male disinterest in such affairs. Alistair and Leroy took charge of the children for a while, letting the ladies do their thing. The pod was soon very different, with strong Persian influences in some parts, while more rustic and American in other places, reminiscent of Daisy’s own background in heavily Mormon Utah.

Before anyone knew it, it was time for their breakfast, and they were hungry enough to eat a bear by then. Everyone was in a significantly better mood, due to having gotten Daisy laid again (she turned out to have been hornier than she let on, due to the modifications that her sponsor already made to her), not to mention getting the men some action, too. The pod was in good order, which lowered Farah’s stress and Daisy’s as well, not to mention making the twins feel more comfortable and at home. This WAS their new home now, after all.

As for Dan and his harem, well, he had put mother and daughter together for the night, ensuring that Vanessa and Felicia were able to comfort each other, especially for the former’s sake as she still felt some pain over Henry’s condition. He didn’t know if they made love or just snuggled, but whatever made them happy was fine. This wasn’t a night to obsess or concern himself with such things. There were far bigger issues at stake right then, such as getting the pod in good shape and letting everyone decompress from the stress and frustration of the quarantine, as well as the trauma of being endangered by Carly’s recklessness.

As for Melissa, Dan’s primary interest was in keeping his word to her that she wouldn’t sleep alone, and so she didn’t. He assigned Lizzie the job of keeping the lovely ex-waitress company, not that she objected in the least. He later discovered that Lizzie was in a very amorous mood that night and more than took care of her former student’s needs as well as her own. Far from sleeping alone, Melissa was lavished with attention, spoiled, pleasured, and treated as if she were dessert or something, at least from what Dan gathered. He didn’t press for details, as he had more urgent matters to bother him.

Dan himself took Pandit to bed and more than ensured that if she weren’t already pregnant to him, she would be if fertile at all. He was very much in control of the act, but he wasn’t rough this time. They had been through a lot, so he made love to her the way that a husband might with a newlywed bride on their wedding night in some subcultures or communities. The truth was that he already cared for her a lot, though he also did for the others, and love didn’t preclude rough sex. This was just not the right time for that. It was time for healing, for compassion, and for tenderness, so that was the kind of loving that he gave her that night before they fell asleep.

When they awoke, Dan made certain that they all showered and he put everyone to work in reorganizing the pod, redecorating it as a team, though he consulted Felicia and Pandit especially. Then he took Vanessa with him as he collected Henry Warner, who was more than ready to join them before breakfast. The former principal was very pleased to see Vanessa especially, though Dan was more immediately significant as the sponsor. Henry was free of the HIV, and that was a relief for certain, as it still felt like a death sentence in spite of knowing that it was curable now. Old habits of thinking were hard to break just yet. Vanessa was noticeably eager to jump his bones again, too, and privately glad that Carly was dead now, after what she had done.

As for Ayumi, she had taken her uncle to bed all night long, using him for the sheer hell of it, while Sakura got busy riding Rajiv Kumar. The recently married Indian man definitely enjoyed the young Japanese teen and her eagerness to satisfy him, but that was nothing next to how much Bob loved having Ayumi use him for sex. His niece exhausted him, drained his balls and the rest of him for sheer pleasure, and made it apparent that she adored him even as she dominated him. By the time that he fell asleep in Ayumi’s arms, with her atop him, Uncle Bob knew that his sponsor/niece not only saved his life, but did so with every intention of giving him her love and her body. She owned him, not vice versa, but she was going to take very good care of her new property.

Rajiv definitely knew that Sakura wanted him, given the way that she behaved with him, pushing her tits into his face and doing her best to excite and please him. She bounced vigorously up and down on his dick, kissing him a lot, too, while they got it on together. She wanted her father most of all, but she wasn’t going to treat Rajiv like he was chopped liver. Sakura would do her best to make her cousin proud. She took pride in her newfound sexual prowess, and the thought of getting knocked up helped encourage her lust. This was one hell of an opportunity to satisfy her lust for older men and win favor with her cousin to boot.

When Sakura and Ayumi came at last, it wasn’t much longer before Bob and Rajiv did, both men feeling the desire to make sure that the ladies came first, and not just because Ayumi was in charge. Uncle Bob in particular always cared for his niece and her happiness, of course, and Rajiv very much enjoyed the way that Sakura put her heart and soul into the act, especially given that she would have preferred to bed her own father. That would come in time, naturally, but Ayumi had unfinished business with her uncle, so Sakura had to wait her turn with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.