Dan and the Deputy
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Col. Jack Harrison

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dan Thorpe just lost his wife and stepchildren to the extractions, but Corporal Ayumi Tanaka of the Sheriff's Department shows up at the right time to become his co-sponsor and primary partner. Together, they find concubines and start a new family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Washichi Tanaka was fuming, as Ayumi had never come home from work, nor bothered to call or text him. This wasn't the way that wives were supposed to behave, was it? She should never have been doing that kind of dangerous, physical work, anyway, but now he was sure that she was a lesbian and fooling around with a woman or two. What else could explain it? Those feminist types had gotten their hooks into his wife and now she had just deserted him. Well, he was half-right. Another part of him wondered if she had just decided to find a concubine or two and leave. He hadn't wanted her to volunteer, either, but she had. For Washichi, this whole Confederacy business was a disgrace. It disrupted the traditional Japanese family and way of life that he had brought over from his native country to the States.

"I should never have agreed to marry that bitch! I could have had a proper wife, one with respect and reverence for her husband!" he thought out loud as he drank some sake and enjoyed an otherwise relaxing Sunday morning ... his job with a major investment bank gave him few other genuine moments of leisure, and he really was a stranger to his wife ... and vice versa, even now.

Just then, the front door opened, and Ayumi walked in, but she wasn't alone. Instead, there was a rather beefy Caucasian guy with a full beard, a polo shirt, and khakis. He had his hand on Ayumi's butt, too, openly feeling her up in front of her husband. She didn't seem resistant to it, either, which infuriated Washichi anew. She actually began stroking the man's dick through his pants while looking defiantly at Mr. Tanaka.

"So, this is your concubine, is he? You have been unfaithful to me! You dishonor yourself! Get out of my house this instant! Leave with nothing, whore!" Washichi spat at and pushed his his wife toward the door, in the process putting more of her buns in Dan's hands.

Dan shook his head and said, "You know, that's not only domestic violence, but assaulting a police officer. You could do real time for that. Then your own sex life will consist of sucking off hefty guys like me and taking it in the ass in the showers."

"Maybe I should arrest him right now?" Ayumi caught on and played the bit, making Washichi back off and scowl at them.

"Fine, you can take what you need, nothing more! But I want you out! I will not stay married to unfaithful wife, that would make me a cuckold! And I am no cuckold!" Washichi said that bitterly.

"Strictly speaking, yes, you are. Ayumi took on more guys than just me. And she had sex with several women, too. She's a great lay, isn't she? Even you know that, I imagine. Too bad you never accepted her as she was ... and is. We all had a nice little orgy, last night, didn't we? Her concubines, my concubines, quite a few others," Dan smirked now, making Washichi want to strangle him.

"So, you are sponsor, too! Why are you fucking Ayumi, then?" Washichi demanded to know.

"Like I said, she's a great lay, Mr. Tanaka. Your wife is delightful in bed and she's staying with me now, as my co-sponsor. Well, one of them. Anyway, enough of this nonsense. Ayumi is

just collecting her things and she'll leave you to your wonderful fate of being Swarm food. She doesn't want you, as husband or concubine, do you, babe?" Dan asked her, while his hands continued to roam all over her body.

"Nope. Definitely not. I told you to straighten up and fly right, but you couldn't, could you? After all, since I scored better, I would have been the boss in this relationship, but you couldn't handle that, could you? You had to be in charge. Well, you can stay in charge of your own life and stick it up your ass, right before the Swarm come along and have you for supper! What you cannot control is my life, bitch! That belongs to the Confederacy, as I AM a volunteer! I'm taking my concubines, and neither of them is you!" Ayumi told her husband off as she grabbed her things to move out of Washichi's house permanently.

"Come on, sweet cheeks, my cock has an appointment with your ass!" Dan reminded Ayumi as they finished taking her possessions out, deliberately rubbing it in her husband's face.

"Oh, yeah, and my ass looks forward to that rendezvous, too! By the way, I love that pet name for me. You clearly have a thing for my tush and I find that sexier than you realize," Ayumi gave her husband the middle finger as Dan and she left for his home, "Thanks for helping me really drive it home to the jerk. To think that I never let him do me there. Now he never will!"

"But I will, I trust!" Dan chuckled.

"Well, can't lie to my husband now, can I? I said in his presence that my butt is eager to take it there and I meant it. I really have been wanting your cock in my ass, I promise. Besides, our next session is overdue. Remember, you promised to fuck me on your carpet and give me rug burns from the rough sex. What better way than to stick it in my ass, getting the burns on my knees in the process as you pound me from behind and push me to the floor?" Ayumi encouraged his nastiest fantasies, of course, "Don't forget to pin my wrists, too, though."

"Naturally. This kind of thing really turns you on, doesn't it? Not just rough and kinky sex, but anal and lots of aggression, too. Even a little bit of pain," Dan grinned as they got to his place, unloaded her stuff, and went straight into action, lubing her backdoor for him.

"So I'm kinky? So sue me ... or do me!" Ayumi invited Dan more brazenly, as he eased his cock into her asshole from above her.

It took a good while to get the proper pace of strokes, but once they were in motion, Dan and Ayumi really worked up a nice sweat between them, their bodies glistening as they moved together in unison. Their hips cooperated fully as well, as Dan thrust so deep into Ayumi's bowels that he worried that he might loosen them for good. Her flesh was definitely burned by the carpet, as her hands were pinned to the floor by the wrists, and Dan just kept plowing her back field for an eternity. Ayumi had never quite felt so taken ... so invaded, so fucking owned, possessed even, by a man as she now did by Dan. She didn't just love ... she craved it ... she hungered for it. She needed it.

This was living, to have a man take her and make her his bitch in heat! Though she had enough aggression to still make sponsor, Ayumi was ultimately submissive where Dan was concerned, and she proved it that Sunday morning, pinned by him on the living room floor of his home, her ass plundered by him into next year. Ayumi felt so overwhelmed by the stimulation that her orgasm, when it came, had been building so long that it was almost an anticlimax. It was a long climb to the top, and then she just subsided, her legs very unsteady as Dan unloaded in her butt and pulled out of her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.