Dan and the Deputy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Col. Jack Harrison

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dan Thorpe just lost his wife and stepchildren to the extractions, but Corporal Ayumi Tanaka of the Sheriff's Department shows up at the right time to become his co-sponsor and primary partner. Together, they find concubines and start a new family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

At Banzai Bob's, once they arrived, Ayumi led Dan straight to her uncle's office, to speak to him before they got their orders set up. The other patrons looked at them with confusion, but didn't do a thing about it, as Ayumi and Dan hadn't been asked to leave or anything by the somewhat surprised staff. There sat Giichi Okazaki, better known as "Banzai Bob," a man of about average height for one of Japanese ancestry, who had a little around the middle, but was otherwise still doing good for being fifty-three years of age. He recognized Dan instantly and bowed a little before shaking his hand.

"Daniel-san! Good to see you again! I didn't ask for a marketing campaign yet, but I do owe you a complimentary sushi basket after the success of the last one! And you're here with Ayumi-chan! You two know each other?" Banzai Bob asked them.

"We're lovers now, Uncle Giichi-san. Washichi-san and I are done. I want nothing more to do with him!" Ayumi bowed and then hugged her favorite uncle.

"Good to see you again, Bob. What's new from your end of things?" Dan smiled and spoke up at last.

"Oh, well, I have ... a problem. How do I put this? I need a sponsor. I'm only a 6, just half a percentage point shy and I can't take Sakura with me if I can't even go. So close, Ayumi! So fucking close, Dan! Maybe I should just stay home, but that doesn't help Sakura or her mother. Not that I care much about her mother. It was her choice to leave me for that stupid boss of hers, because he was on the fast-track and all that. Sakura, however, is my fucking daughter and I refuse to see her stuck on this doomed planet when the Swarm arrives!" Bob ranted, uncharacteristically for him, upset by the danger to his sweet daughter.

"Uncle Giichi-san, look no further! Dan, you understand, right? I have to take my uncle! I just have to ... and his daughter, my cousin Sakura. That's my two, it seems. Honor demands it! I will not let my favorite uncle get caught here or my dear cousin! I'd rather leave my parents and husband here for the Swarm to eat! Uncle Giichi-san was there for me when others were not and never judged me for things," Ayumi declared, embracing her dad's brother with earnest affection and cradling him to her breasts.

"You are a volunteer, Ayumi-chan? Thank Amaterasu! I owe you so much, but you know what will be expected of us, if you take me and Sakura along," Bob warned his niece.

"Yes, I know well what is expected of us, and I don't mind at all! I love you and Sakura, so giving you both pleasure will be no trouble, I swear! You know that you will have to fuck your daughter, too, right?" Ayumi reminded him.

"Of course ... what about Dan here? What is his role in this? You said that you two were lovers, after all," Banzai Bob wondered now.

"He is and will continue to be my lover. My main lover, nothing against you. Sakura is your main lover and you hers, I think. She will also have to sleep with Dan here as well. Dan is another sponsor, only he gets four concubines, not just two like me. I brought him here to eat supper and to find concubines, if possible. Well, we've found mine, at least. Time for his. Any tips?" Ayumi asked him.

"Yes, I would like to know if you have any requests, though that sushi basket sounds good, too," Dan chuckled.

"I'm sure it does, Daniel-san, and I promise that you will get that as soon as I can get it to you. Feel free to pick your seat. I'll have Melissa serve you. She's a very cute one, that girl. Very short skirts, which my ex used to hate, but now that she's gone, I let Melissa wear them again. Sometimes ... well, let's just say that she has occasionally helped console me in my sorrow. She proved to me that she is no mere tease that way," Bob encouraged Dan, who grinned and nodded, taking Ayumi by the hand and putting the other hand on her ass.

"Yeah, Dora used to complain about Melissa's miniskirts. I loved them, especially whenever she'd bend over and show how little she wore underneath them. It was always an accident, of course. I always pretended to believe her, too, though Dora never did. I sometimes went by myself, not just for the baskets, but also for the ... view," Dan laughed.

Sure enough, as Ayumi and Dan were seated, Melissa nearly ran to their table, making sure to head any other waiters or waitresses off. She already caught on pretty fast, since she saw Ayumi with him and knew her relationship to the boss. Grinning a bit, Melissa leaned in to greet them enthusiastically. Her cleavage was now on display, and when Dan accidentally brushed her hand, she seized his for a second to shock him by holding it.

"Don't worry, I'll let go of your hand, Dan, when you order your drink and Ayumi's. You two are a couple, aren't you?" Melissa asked, now taking the cop's hand as well.

"Um ... okay, iced tea, then, for me. You, Ayumi?" he smiled at his date.

"Same for me," Ayumi coughed as Melissa actually planted kisses on their hands.

"Very well, then. And sushi baskets, I take it?" Melissa inquired, "Presumably on the house. I hope that I still get my tip."

"Naturally," Dan grinned, especially when Melissa dropped her pen and bent over to show him that she was going commando that night ... with a skirt that short, she scarcely covered her bottom at all.

"Good, I'll hold you to that," Melissa answered, swaying her hips as she headed back to the kitchen.

"Well, it seems I'm not the only target of her ... attentions," Dan cleared his throat with amusement.

"Indeed. Melissa flirts with everyone, but, yes, she flirts with me a lot, too. And she sleeps with my uncle. In the old days, a bad idea, but I doubt that she cares. I know for a fact that she never promised a single guy fidelity, and whenever one or two complained about her fucking around on him, she dumped his ass and moved on with her life, telling him the cold, hard truth. Lately, she has completely refused to date at all, but she never sleeps alone. That's one thing I know. Melissa. Never. Sleeps. Alone. She's just the sort of woman who has to share her bed with someone, man or woman, old or young, black or white. I admire her spunk and I'd love to fuck her with you," Ayumi winked at him, even as Melissa returned with cocktails.

"Yeah, now I know! If I had only known those few times that I came here alone, I'd have bent her over and taken her, bareback, wherever we had enough privacy. It's not as if I were a faithful husband, after all," Dan responded, as Ayumi slipped her hand down his pants to caress his cock and balls.

"I wish I had known that, too. I was just afraid to make a move, thinking that you were unavailable back then. So ... we both assumed wrongly about each other. Easily fixed. You promised me a tip. I hold you to that. I know what tip I want, too. Fuck me. Wherever you wish, just as long as you do it now, please," Melissa cut in, with Ayumi laughing and nodding.

With that, Dan stood and led Melissa out of the dining room, as Ayumi followed him, asking the ladies, "Where can I get a few minutes' privacy with Banzai Bob's blessing?"

"Do it in my office, honey. Keep your word. Screw the slut. She wants it. She wants it bad. I'll do whatever you want me to do, but fuck that sweet tramp the way that she craves it," Ayumi urged him, leading him to an area in the back that he didn't know about ... it was her refuge from her husband, in fact, and only her uncle and a few others knew of it ... these did not include her parents. She carried their drinks with them, too.

It was iced tea, alright: the Long Island kind. Ayumi mouthed that to Dan, who chuckled and now walked behind Melissa, as she bent over for him again, offering him either hole. He dropped his pants and began slipping his cock inside her slick twat. She had already creamed herself once, just thinking of it, and now her juices oozed freely down to her calves. Ayumi herself was now soaking wet down there, and she now sat down to pour her glass down Melissa's cleavage to drink it directly from her bosom. Her tongue made the waitress shiver, but she didn't resist, nor did she stop moving her hips to meet Dan at every point of his strokes.

"Oh, damn, Ayumi, that feels incredible! Don't stop licking me! I don't care where you lick me, as long as you keep licking me! Use your tongue as you wish! Lick anything you want! And ... Dan, whatever you do, please keep fucking me! Fuck me harder, please!" Melissa begged like the slut that she was, something that she was proud to be ... she didn't care about labels, just about pleasure.

With that, Dan pumped harder inside Melissa, bottoming out within her, even as Ayumi removed Melissa's top and slid her tongue all the way down to her navel. Ayumi even slid her tongue into the navel itself, which really made Melissa squirm, while Dan pulled her long, dirty blonde hair and rammed as hard as he could inside her cunt. By the time that Ayumi reached the mons Veneris, Melissa couldn't remember her last name, her mind totally consumed by the ecstasy brought by her partners.

When Dan pulled out of her pussy, Melissa whimpered, until he turned to Ayumi and asked her, "Hand me some lube. I want her ass now."

Ayumi grinned and did as Dan requested, as she started keeping lube on hand for such a moment as this, wanting to be ready for road-tests. Dan squirted a bit of lube against Melissa's puckered ring, the cold of the liquid making her shiver, just as he eased the first inch or so of his dick into her bottom. While he slowly inserted himself into the waitress's asshole, his co-sponsor started sucking hungrily on her clit, making her knees almost buckle in response. Having a man like Dan, about whom she had fantasized for so long use her this way aroused Melissa to no end, as did fulfilling her fantasies about Ayumi, too. She had long wished to eat Ayumi out and be eaten out by her. The woman appealed to Melissa's attraction to Asians, police, and tomboys.

A silent, but potent orgasm escaped Melissa's body, especially as Dan reached as far inside her ass as he could go, penetrating deeper within her than any man had before. Not even Banzai Bob had gone that far in her colon, though he had taken her anal cherry. She had given it up to him gladly, as a sign of her willing surrender to her boss and her enjoyment of the lopsided power dynamic in their relationship. Unlike some women, Melissa enjoyed being dominated by both sexes, and people in authority turned her on. The more leverage another person had over her, the better. She didn't want equal power. She wanted to be controlled by someone else, preferably multiple people. Dan, Ayumi, and Banzai Bob all gave her precisely what she craved, to be utterly under someone else's thumb.

With that reaction, including the visible goose bumps on Melissa's skin, Dan erupted in her bowels, shooting a sizable load of his jizz into her depths before he withdrew. Melissa was very glad right then that she consistently kept her colon clean, because she didn't want anything nasty on his dick when she sucked it, as she did the moment that Ayumi transferred her tongue to the crack of her ass and licked it clean. This rimming action only caused another climax in the waitress, which was fine with Ayumi, who mainly enjoyed the taste of Dan's cum and Melissa's bottom together for their own sake. It was also perfectly okay with Dan, who enjoyed the view of a woman licking another woman's butt nearly as much as he reveled in the soft tongue and lips caressing his cock. He only went partly soft by now, though he felt the hunger renewed for that sushi basket with each grumble of his stomach now that his lust was sated.

"Okay, back to supper, folks. This has been great, girls, but we really need to eat now. Don't worry, Melissa, I still want more of what you have to offer, and I suspect so does Ayumi here," Dan grinned at the waitress, zipping up his pants.

"That's true. You're delicious, Melissa. Everything that I fantasized you'd be. A delectable submissive tramp. Don't worry about my uncle. Trust me. He won't object. Just make sure not to neglect him, either," Ayumi assured the blonde as she put her uniform slacks back on.

"Thank you guys. That was ... amazing. Don't worry at all about that. I adore you ... both of you, but I also have a need to keep fucking Banzai Bob. I'm a slut, I admit it, and as you've probably heard, I make it a point to never sleep alone. Ever. Is there some way that we can guarantee a more permanent arrangement? I'd love to still be screwing each of you ten or twenty years from now. I mean ... I'm no sponsor, but are any of you? I'd hate for a pickup to separate us, though if one happens, I'm going to be a concubine. I've already made that decision," Melissa asked as they finally dived into their food, which was thankfully still good (another upside to sushi).

"Well, as it happens, Melissa, this is your lucky day. I'm a sponsor. So is Ayumi, in fact, but she has her slots filled, by your boss and his daughter, actually. I'd say that you passed your road-test, which this was. Congratulations, if you want the spot, you're my first concubine. How does that sound to you? Oh, and in case you didn't figure it out, Ayumi and I are co-sponsors, so you'll get plenty of booty from her ... and her uncle, if you accept, right, babe?" Dan grinned as he ate.

"Damn straight. Accept Dan's offer, and you'll get a lot of sex. You'll basically be our sex slave, our plaything, and our fuck toy. You will never sleep alone again. Ever. Think of it, Melissa-chan," Ayumi said before passionately kissing Melissa on the mouth, the taste of sushi still on her tongue ... and the taste of Melissa's own juices as well, mixed with Long Island Ice Tea.

"Give me some of that," Dan added, planting a lip lock on Melissa that drew a lot of attention from the other patrons, so heated it was this time, before French-kissing Ayumi next.

Melissa blushed in spite of her promiscuous nature, her knees weakening again, but she still managed to say, "Thank you ... both of you, so much! I'm yours, I swear it! I'll be your loyal slut for life, I promise. Not just for saving my life, but for making sure that I don't sleep alone. I just can't bear to sleep alone."

"One of these days, we'll need to sit down and talk about that, but suffice it to say that I will personally make sure that you don't have to sleep alone. Ayumi, by the way, noticed that about you already. I think that she will go out of her way to make sure that you don't sleep alone, too. Would you say that's true, Ayumi?" Dan turned to his partner with another sip of the booze.

"Exactly. Trust me, babe. You. Will. Never. Sleep. Alone. Again. Ever. We'll see to it. You matter too much to us now, more than we ever guessed before tonight. I think that I could easily fall for both of you. Hell, I could fall for Uncle Bob and Sakura-chan as well. I'm very polyamorous that way. Any other men or women that join the household, I might very well develop feelings for them, too. I just don't love my husband, that much I know for sure. I'm done with him. I never loved him, but I went along with my parents and their dumbass arranged marriage idea. Still, I don't regret it, as it taught me what I don't want and kept me open to this," Ayumi declared as she drank more.

Melissa fell on both of them, embracing her two patrons and crying tears of joy, before returning to her work as best she could ... and making damn sure to bring them more booze. She had an idea and she was determined to see it through. Dan and Ayumi deserved the best and so did some of her colleagues. She would do her utmost to match them with each other. She also decided to talk to her boss about it and get his ideas for what best to do for them. Banzai Bob was a great man and very wise. He would know what to do ... and he would also fuck her again, no doubt, which was a bonus. Besides, she needed to clear the sheer amount of complementary alcohol required with him.

"So ... you are going to be Dan's concubine, just as I will be Ayumi's. Excellent! Yes, I will be her concubine, and it goes without saying that anything that they get is on the house, great or small! I like your plan and I will do my best to help you with it. Vanessa, for example, badly needs a sponsor. Dan can be that for her, just as he is for you. I wouldn't mind fucking her myself, either, and if she became a concubine, I think that would be allowed. Is she one of the ones you had in mind?" Banzai Bob asked Melissa after a quickie that made her cream herself all over again.

"Yes, she is ... and her mother, Felicia. She's only 40, that one, so still has time to conceive again. The idea of Dan ... and you, breeding them both is highly erotic, if you ask me, Boss. She's a full-blooded Mexican, you know. The idea of blending Japanese and Mexican genetic traits makes a lot of sense to me. I didn't sleep through genetics class, in case you wondered, sir," Melissa reminded her boss that she was in university now, pursuing a biology major ... she was a slut, not a bimbo.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.