Leggs

by Lucky Mann

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

True Sex Story: A MILF separated from her long neglectful husband finds sex and romance with another man.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   .

My name is Joe. In my mid-twenties, I was introduced to a young lady named Debbie by a mutual friend.

Debbie was an interesting encounter. The friend that introduced us worked with Debbie. I knew the friend from our activities on the CB radio. Our friend seemed to take delight in torturing us by delaying the actual meeting for weeks.

When I finally did meet Debbie, I was instantly impressed. She was a tall girl with a slender build. She stood a little over six feet tall and didn't weigh much more than one hundred twenty or so pounds. Her brunette hair was cut short. Her hazel eyes were captivating. She had what appeared to be a nice set of firm B+ tits, and great legs. Her long legs were responsible for our friend giving her the CB handle she had, Leggs.

Initially Debbie seemed reluctant to meet with me, let alone go on a date. She told me later that she thought I would be embarrassed to go out with her given our height difference. Though I was only 5'7", due to working and playing hard, I was in excellent condition.

Quite contrary to her original thoughts, I encouraged her to wear her heels the first night we went out dancing. It didn't dawn on her why, until the first slow dance. My head lay nicely between her small but firm tits as we danced to the slow numbers.

When we met, Debbie had been separated for several months from her husband of six years. In addition to her height, she thought her two young children would put me off. Again, not true. As we got to know each other, we included the kids in our dates as much as possible.

She said she felt the same way as I did about romantic entanglements. She claimed she had no interest in romance at that time.

After chatting for many hours on the phone over the next week or so, she agreed to accompany me to a CB related party. She had sent her kids to their paternal grandparents for the night and could relax and enjoy herself for the first time in weeks.

When supplies began to run low at the party, Debbie and I volunteered to make a run to the grocery and liquor stores. After picking up what we needed at the stores, she agreed to stop by my place for a few minutes to grab some snacks for the party.

Shortly after entering my home, I had filled a grocery bag with snacks while Debbie relaxed on my couch. We soon found ourselves making out on the couch. Debbie must have been as horny as I was. She held her hands out and beckoned me to sit with her.

As we sat on the couch, I pushed her shoulders around so she was leaning her back against my chest. I reached around her and began to fondle her breasts. She moaned and laid her head back on my shoulder. She brought her hands up and pressed my fondling hands tightly to her chest. A few minutes later, her blouse had been unbuttoned and her bra's clasp released.

Her delightful tits were a little more than a handful. They were firm yet pliable and topped with hard nipples nearly half an inch long.

Debbie began moaning as I gently fondled her exposed tits. Her moans grew louder as I squeezed them a little firmer and lightly pinched her nipples. Barely above a whisper, she said, "God that feels good."

Debbie then kicked her shoes off and worked herself around until she was laying on her back on my couch with her head in my lap. She draped her long legs over the arm of the couch. The process of scooting down on the couch had caused her knee-length skirt to ride up. It was then barely covering her crotch.

As she scooted down, I stood to give her the room she needed. "What a beautiful sight you are, Debbie." I told her as I gazed at her prone form.

She smiled up at me and again held her hands and arms out in an invitation to join her.

I quickly accepted the invitation, and laid on the edge of the couch facing her.

We cuddled and petted each other for a short time. I was happily licking and sucking her tits while she cooed in approval. I then reached down and began petting her panty covered pussy.

I found her panties were already soaking wet. She lifted her hips up to meet my hand which was on her pubic mound. As I stroked a finger up and down her panty covered slit, Debbie dropped her left leg to the floor. She raised her right leg and draped it over the back of the couch. Breathlessly, she said, "Oh yes! That feels so good, Joe."

I pulled her panties to the side and slipped first one then two fingers into her welcoming pussy.

She then said, "Wait!"

Thinking this still married woman had changed her mind and wanted to stop, I got up and stood next the couch offering my hand to help her up.

Instead of getting up, Debbie lifted her ass and pulled her skirt up to her waist. She then pushed her panties over her hips, down her long legs, and kicked them to the floor. She then reached up, unfastened my belt and lowered my pants' zipper. In a matter of seconds her hand had a firm grip on my hard six-inch cock. As she slowly stroked my cock, she smiled up at me.

I rejoined her on the couch, and she pulled me on top of her inviting body. She guided my cock to her waiting pussy.

I settled on top of Debbie's slender body and brought my ridged cock to her waiting hole. I asked, "Wouldn't you be more comfortable on my bed?"

She urgently replied, "That's alright! Here will be just fine. Take me here!" Her hand then guided my cock to her pussy's entrance. She wrapped both arms around my back and hugged me tightly. She lifted her hips to meet me as I slowly slid my cock fully into her wanton pussy.

"Oh God yes!" She sighed. "It's been so long, Joe. It's been almost a year since my husband made love to me, and he has been the only man I've been with."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.