Horny Lady Trucker

by Lucky Mann

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Fiction Sex Story: A lady trucker is thrilled to meet one of her favorite porn story writers and shows her appreciation.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Workplace   .

I was working as a Security Officer at a large warehouse complex. It was late one summer night when my routine was disrupted. It had been an unusually slow night. Normally, we had several trucks come and go during the night. They would drop an empty trailer in the lot and pick up a trailer that had been loaded the previous day by the warehouse personnel. Or, they would simply stay in the lot to be loaded or unloaded the next day.

Tonight however, I had no paperwork for any outbound loads, and none had been brought in. It was shaping up to be a very boring night.

Then a bright red Peterbilt with a nationally known company logo on the doors came slowly rolling in. I recognized the logo as one of our regular haulers. The driver pulled into the center of the main lot to park as the signage directs them to do. The driver then shut the rig down and sat there a while. I figured he was filling out his logbook before climbing into his bunk for the night. If a driver has business at the warehouse the next day they are allowed to sleep on the lot, but they need to check in with Security first. Eventually, the driver climbed down from his cab and headed toward my office.

As the driver approached my office, I noticed the driver was a female. I got a much better look at her as she stepped into the office. She was rather nice looking. She looked to be in her mid-thirties with short blonde hair. She wasn't fat but nicely padded in all the right places. She stood about five feet six and weighed about 140 pounds. The extra bit of weight gave her a bit of a middle-aged spread to her hips and a nice set of what appeared to be C-cup tits.

"Do you have a load for me, sweetie?" She asked with a broad smile while handing me her pick-up orders.

"I'm afraid not." I replied. "I don't have any loads ready to go tonight. You're welcome to stay in the lot tonight if you like."

"I just woke up and was expecting to drive most of the night. So, I'm not ready to go back to bed. Do you mind if I stay in here and chat for a little while?" She asked.

"No! I don't mind at all. Your company will be nice on a slow night like this." I replied. "Make yourself comfortable. Help yourself to a cup of coffee and have a seat. It gets pretty boring here on nights when I have no loads coming or going. So, a little company will be a nice change of pace."

She poured herself a cup of coffee and seated her self next to my desk. As she looked around the office, she spotted the notes for my next story sitting next to my laptop. "Oh, are you a writer?"

"Yeah! Not a good one, but I do write a story now and then." I told her.

"Am I disturbing the creative juices?" Her voice was so sweet. I didn't have the heart to tell her I was right in the middle of a story.

"No, not at all. I will enjoy your company."

"Cool! What kind of stories do you write?" She asked.

Most truckers I know are a curious bunch. So, I saw no harm in answering her. "I write stuff you probably wouldn't want to read."

"Oh, I don't know about that." She replied with a mischievous grin. "I read some stuff that would embarrass most people."

I continued to try to evade her question. "Oh, I write stuff you probably don't know and most likely wouldn't like."

"Don't bet on it! I have a computer in my truck and I go to web sites that the general public frowns on. Like I said, I read stuff that would embarrass most people." She offered.

"Yeah, like what do you read?" I turned the question back at her and added. "Besides, I don't get embarrassed very easily."

"OK!" She agreed. "I don't embarrass easily either. I like to read porn stories. Is that what you write?"

I chuckled. "You could call it that. I like to say I write romances that don't fade to black when the couples get together."

"Cool! Are your stories on the net? That's where I find the stuff I read." She was showing some real interest in what I have written.

"Yeah. I've posted several of my stories on the net." I admitted.

"Cool! Where do you post your stories?" She asked.

"How do I know you're not going to make trouble for me or any of the sites I post on?" I asked with a firm voice.

"I give you my word I'm just a horny old truck driving broad who spends far too much time on the road alone. I won't ever make any trouble for you. I just want to read what you've written." She was practically begging.

"You don't look so old to me. Actually, you look pretty nice. It looks like you have a real nice set of tits too."

"Aren't you sweet? I am 34-years-old and have a 36-C rack. I'll be happy to show 'em to you if you'll tell me where to find your stories. I'd really like to read your stories."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.