Humiliating Holly - Cover

Humiliating Holly

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 37

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I got my cunt all cleaned up and when I looked up again, there was another animal being led to me. I didn’t even look to see what it was. I just looked under it and saw its cock. It was a pretty big one too and I thought maybe this one would make me cum. I spread my legs even more because I wanted to be fucked and didn’t care what it was. As long as it was a cock, I didn’t care if it was an animal.

Then as it got closer to me I saw what it was. They were leading a small horse in. Like one of those Shetland ponies. Not really a horse because it was small, but it looked like it wanted to fuck my cunt. I just opened up for this beast as they led it to me.

The handler coaxed it up over me and someone held the cock in their hands. As the little horse got closer, they guided that cock into my cunt. Then as soon as it was in, they let go and the little guy just drove it deep into me. I felt it hit the back of my cunt and soon this thing was fucking me. How humiliating this was. I was getting fucked by an animal and I knew they were filming the ordeal. I would never be the same again.

This little horse fucked me hard and fast and I was getting pretty sore. His cock wasn’t as long as the fake ones I had been forced to use, but he was quite big around and my cunt walls stretched more. He fucked me for about 15 minutes and then he pulled back and drove into me one last time and started cumming deep in my cunt.

It took a long time for this little guy to finish cumming in me and I was cumming with him. It is so embarrassing to cum from an animal fucking me. But that is what I have become. I am not a lawyer any longer. I just fuck and suck anything that I am told to. Not sure where these 2 foot cocks were hiding, but I think I have it figured out. The ones with the big cocks are not human.

Once this little horse finished cumming and pulling his cock out of my abused cunt, Beth said, “OK, time to take a break. Need to let her cunt heal some before we give her the big ones. But I want to see her sucking some cocks now. Bring the monkey in.”

I had thought about asking to suck the monkey’s little cock, but now I didn’t need to. They were going to make me do it. I got so excited that I almost pissed myself. For some reason, all I wanted was animal cocks. I was thinking that I would even eat animal cunt if they wanted me to. That would be a trip to see if I could get a female animal to cum from eating its cunt.

My thoughts were interrupted when I was told to turn over and get on my hands and knees. I just did as I was told and soon was looking right at the monkey in the cage. His little cock was getting hard and I think he knew what was going to happen. I wanted to suck that little thing and make him cum so I could taste it.

They wheeled the cage up close to me and Beth leaned down and said, “OK, bitch. Find a way to get your lips on his cock and suck him off. You will not let his cock go until he shoots cum in your slutty mouth as much as he wants. I know he can cum a lot because I saw it when he fucked you. I am thinking he might cum 10 times and you will swallow all he gives you. Now get to sucking whore.”

The monkey moved up close to the edge of the cage and I moved closer to him. His cock was sticking through the holes and I just leaned in and took him in my mouth. I started sucking it. Monkeys don’t have very big cocks and it was hard for me to get much in my mouth. I pulled back and asked Beth, to let me get closer to him.

I took his cock back in my mouth while I waited for them to tell me how I could get all of his cock in my mouth. They were all discussing it and I was unsure of what they would think of.

Then Beth said, “OK whore, get back for a moment. We are going to fix it so you can get all of his cock without him hurting you. Monkeys can become very violent when they get aroused. So, we will make it so he can’t move and you can suck his hairy little cock.”

I watched as they got a good hold on the monkey and then put handcuffs on his arms and legs and then tied him down to a bench. He was on his back trying to get up, but he couldn’t move. I felt sorry for him, but I think once I started sucking him again, he would be ok.

The Mistress then spoke. “OK, I think this will work. And when it is time for him to fuck her again, we will put him like this so the bitch can ride his cock. Now it is time for a show.”

Beth said, “OK my stupid lawyer, get busy and suck his cock until he can’t cum any more. And make sure you swallow every drop he shoots into your slutty mouth. And if you want, you can play with your hot cunt while you do it.”

I leaned over and took the little monkey cock into my mouth. It was much better this way and I could take all of him in. Then other way, the cage was in the way. This way, I could not only take all his cock but a couple times I had his cock and balls in my mouth. I was actually enjoying sucking this little cock.

It wasn’t long and I had the hairy little creature cumming in my mouth. I got a good taste of monkey cum since his cock was not big enough to go down my throat. I mean his cock was only about 4 inches long and all hairy. But I was loving every little inch of it. I am so fucked up.

His cum was almost like that of a human cock. It was thick and gooey. And there was a lot of it. I didn’t realize a little monkey could cum like that. But, I got it in my mouth and swirled it around some, so I could taste it really good. It wasn’t bad either. I hear the monkey likes to eat his own cum, and I enjoyed it too.

I had no idea what would happen next, but kept my mouth on the little cock. It never got soft, so I just sucked some more. And I was rewarded with more cum. This little fucker sure can cum a lot. He just kept shooting his sperm into my mouth and I kept swallowing it. And Beth was right, he was good for at least 10 cums. It was really a dozen times he shot his cum into my mouth and I swallowed it all. My belly was getting full of cum.

Finally, the little guy didn’t get hard again. So, I pulled off his cock and said, “Mistress, he isn’t getting hard any more. May I stop sucking him?”

Everyone laughed and Beth said, “Yea cunt, you can stop on this little cock, because I got something bigger for you. Ron, bring him in.”

I looked up and saw my brother leading a donkey toward me. I had never seen a donkey cock before, so had no idea how big it was. I wondered if this was the big 2-foot cock they kept telling me about. Ron was all smiles as he led the donkey up to me. I then saw what the donkey had to offer me. Damn, it was big. But I don’t think it was as big as the big rubber cocks I had been made to use.

The newest Mistress said, “OK, now that we have seen her sucking a little cock, which she did very well, we will watch her take a bigger cock. Not the biggest she’ll get this weekend, but it is a good size. This one measures at 18”, so it will go pretty deep down her throat. And, you had better take every fucking inch or you will pay dearly.”

Well, now I knew I was going to be sucking another animal’s cock and it was big. She said it was 18 inches, so I knew I had to take it slowly into my throat, so I didn’t choke and not be able to breathe through my nose. As I was thinking about sucking this big thing, my cunt was getting super wet. I could feel my juices running out of me. Why do I get so excited when I am made to humiliate myself like this?

Beth said, “Ok my little bitch, you heard your Mistress. Get over to that donkey and get his cock in your mouth. I want you to suck it good. Make sure you take it all the way down your fucking throat. After all, it is only 18 inches and you will get bigger ones later. This is the first test. And so, you know, this donkey will also fuck your cunt and ass later. Now get busy and suck some donkey cock.”

I got up and made it to the donkey. I had no idea how to get to his cock, but I noticed it was hanging between his hind legs. And it was big. But I didn’t think it was as big as they said. I petted the beast for a moment and then knelt down beside it. I rubbed his belly some and noticed his cock was twitching some. And it looked like it grew some.

I looked up at Ron and Beth and saw they were both smiling at me and Ron nodded his head. Then he said, “You need to touch his cock sis. He’ll get used to you being there soon and then you can kiss it and then suck it. Have fun you little fucking whore.”

I moved my hand from his belly to his cock and it jumped. Then I jumped. I hope I didn’t scare him. But, I didn’t move my hand away. It felt weird, holding this cock. It wasn’t anything like a man’s cock. It wasn’t really smooth, but not rough either. The head was more like a mushroom with a definite ridge.

As I was holding it in my hands, I looked up more and saw his huge set of balls. They were bigger than any balls I had ever seen. I just knew they had lots of cum in them. They hung down in their sac to almost his knees. I guess donkeys have knees. Anyway, this guy’s balls were huge. And his cock was getting bigger and bigger. Not just longer, but bigger around. I figured I would have a very hard time getting it in my mouth and down my throat, so decided I had better take it in now before it got too big for my mouth.

So, without hesitating any longer, I crawled under this beast and held his cock in my hands before my face. I kissed the tip and then licked it some. The next thing I did was open wide and put it in my mouth. Wow, that is big. I had the mushroom head in my mouth and the donkey started to get real excited. I didn’t know it, but while I was playing with his cock, someone had hobbled his back legs so he couldn’t move or kick me.

I had this donkey cock in my mouth and I started going down on it. I made myself take that cock further into my mouth and it wasn’t long before it hit my throat. I can see now why they had me practice on those big rubber dicks. They wanted me to know how to suck these big cocks. As I felt it hit my throat, I swallowed and it went in. I kept swallowing and the big cock started sliding deeper into my mouth and throat.

They said it was 18 inches and I was now determined to prove I could take it all. I wanted to feel those big balls on my chin. When I felt them, I would know I had the biggest live cock down my throat. I just kept swallowing and breathing through my nose. I could feel my throat expand to allow it to go deeper. I was putting on a good show for my owners and I hoped they would allow me to get fucked soon so I could cum.

I pushed myself to swallow that whole fucking cock and it wasn’t long before I felt those big balls slap my chin. Now, that is what I would call a good cocksucker. Once it was all the way in, I had to put on a good show for everyone. I knew they wanted something good for the movie they were making of me and if it was good enough, they would make millions from it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.