Humiliating Holly
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

Once Beth got out, she opened my door and said, “Let’s go cunt. I don’t want to be in this fucking cold air for long.”

She doesn’t want to be in the cold air. Shit, she was dressed with a nice heavy coat on. I was bare ass naked and didn’t even have shoes on. What the fuck is her problem. But I did what this young 15 year old bitch told me to do. I stepped out of the car into the cold air and snow. Shit I am going to freeze to death one of these days.

She walked toward the store saying “Follow me whore.”

I followed behind her and Ron followed me. One in front, one in back so they had total control over me. Lucky for me she was walking fast. Heaven forbid if she gets cold.

We got to the door and I was pushed inside. I saw the old guy that was in there before and he smiled really big when he noticed I was naked. Beth talked to him for a moment while I stayed behind with my brother. Once they discussed something, he walked toward another aisle and Beth motioned for me to follow. I did as I was told and soon were in an area where I saw a bunch of butt plugs. Some small, some big and some in between.

But Beth walked past them and stopped where there were whips and things. I knew I was in trouble when she stopped there. I had already been whipped so much and thought they had had enough of them. But what she picked up looked different to me.

She said, “OK my pet, bend over and spread your ass cheeks. I have something for you and you will learn to live with it all the time.”

I did as I was told. I had no other options at this time. Once I was bent over, I started to put my hands to my naked ass and spread my cheeks. But Ron said, “Wait a moment Beth. I want to see if this really works and will be what we need for her.”

Beth said, “I understand Ron. Should have thought about that. Would you like the honors?”

He said, “Yes, with pleasure.”

I watched as she handed him this thing and it didn’t look good for me. It looked like a big cock, but had something swinging from the end that would be sticking out of my ass. I had no idea what it was, but was about to find out.

Ron said, “Stay bent over sis and grab your ankles.”

I followed my young brother’s instructions and as soon as I was in position, he took that thing and whipped my naked ass. He hit me about 20 times before stopping. It really stung, but I had no idea what this thing was. It had many strands on the end and each one made a sting when he swung it.

“Please, please stop.” I begged. “What is that thing?”

Ron laughed and said, “Oh, big sister can’t take it. I used to get whippings because of you. Now it is my turn. And since you have no idea what I am using on your naked ass, I’ll tell you so you understand what your new favorite accessory is, it is called a flogger. It has all of these nice strands so that each time we whip you, you will get to feel the effects over a wider area of your body than a single whip. You will get to worship your new friend many, many times.”

Beth then said, “OK Ron, give it back. I need to put it away before the cunt gets other ideas and wants more.”

He handed her the thing he called a flogger and she said to me, “Stay where you are whore, but spread those fucking cheeks. I need to put your new toy away.”

I was crying, but reached back and took my ass in hand and spread my ass cheeks so she had a good shot at my asshole. I knew what was coming and didn’t really want it, but what else could I do. I am naked in a public place and they have so many videos and pictures of me, I can’t escape. At least not yet. Yes, I loved looking at things on my computer, but didn’t really want everything that I have been through even if I have enjoyed some of it.

She took the handle of the flogger, that looked like a big cock and without any lubrication she shoved it deep into my ass. Then she just pushed until I felt my ass grab the end that got smaller. My ass grabbed it and held it in place.

Then Beth said, “Stand up cunt. That thing will stay in your ass at all times now. I expect to see it there forever. The only times it will ever come out is if one of us wants to use it on you, someone wants to shove a cock up your ass or you have to shit. Whenever it comes out of your ass, it goes straight to your mouth and will stay there until you put it back in your ass. You understand that bitch?”

All I could say was, “Yes Mistress Beth.”

Then she said, “Ok, all you got to do now is earn the discount and we can go back to my house to play some more. On your knees and suck the nice guy’s cock.”

I remembered his cock and it wasn’t that good. It tasted like stale cum and piss, but I got on my knees in front of him. I took his cock into my mouth and then down my throat. It was even worse than I remember it from being last time. It was so rancid it almost made me puke. It wasn’t that large, but it was enough to go into my throat a couple inches. Nothing like Mr. Jones or his son.

I sucked him for a while until he stiffened up. He pulled back so just the head was in my mouth, and he started shooting his nasty cum into me. I didn’t like the taste of him, but I let my mouth fill up. Once he stopped, I pulled back away from him and opened my mouth so the three of them could see the mouthful I had. Then, I swallowed.

Then Beth said, “Ok my little fuck toy, let’s go home to see the kids. I am sure they will enjoy your newest toy. And I am so fucking horny, I need to have your little brother fuck me. And of course, you get to clean my pussy up once he puts his cum in me.”

I got up and followed them out the door. It was still cold and I had to walk to the car naked with that thing in my ass. Anyone looking would see me. I was so humiliated that I just hung my head. If I had known it would have gone this far, I would have just told Jeni to fuck off and if she wanted she could have shown Mr. Jones. But I would have been fired and all of my hard work would have been lost and gone for naught. But, it would have been better than walking around naked in the cold snow. At least I thought it would have been. And I have no idea just how far this group of people was willing to go to embarrass me.

Who in their right minds would walk outside in the winter time naked or allow someone to put screws into their tits. Not to mention my new brand with a threat to give me more. I am ruined for good, but at least I am not in jail and I am a partner in this big law firm. Well at least I was told I was. But, I won’t be making any decisions or actually try any cases. But, I am still a lawyer.

We got to the car and we got in. I spread my legs as soon as I sat down and started playing with my cunt. As I sat, the thing in my ass went deeper. Of course, it wasn’t as long as Mr. Jones cock that fucked my ass. I did wonder just how much I could take in my ass. I have had more in my mouth and cunt, but I am sure they will make me take a lot of other things in all my holes.

Once we got back home and I was inside, I asked, “Mistress, may I have a drink?”

She said, “Of course you can my little pet. The toilet is still open. Remember, 5 big gulps and make sure you don’t flush first.”

I knew this was going to happen, but I had to get the taste of the nasty clerk out of my mouth. Toilet water is better than nothing. So, I made my way to the bathroom. I looked at the toilet and got down on my knees in front of the bowl. I couldn’t tell, but it looked like someone had pissed in it and forgot to flush. I wanted to flush it before sticking my head in the bowl, but was told not to flush.

I took a deep breath and stuck my head in the toilet. Just as I was about to take the first gulp of water, Beth asked, “So did you kids do what I said when I was gone?”

One of the boys said, “Sure did. We all peed in the toilet and no one flushed.” Then he giggled like he was enjoying watching me drink the nasty water.

I hesitated for a moment, but got a slap on my naked ass. I then went in and took the first drink of the piss water. I swallowed it quickly and took another. I could taste the kids piss in the water and I didn’t like it. I thought I was going to be sick, but if I did, I knew Beth would still make me drink. I took another gulp of water and swallowed it down. I got all five gulps into my belly and started to pull my head out of the toilet.

Beth said, “OK my little cunt, take one more mouthful and hold it in your mouth. Don’t swallow till I say you can.”

I put my head back in the toilet and took a mouthful and then got back out. I hated her and I am definitely going to get even some day for all of the crap she was putting me through. But as of right now, I have no other options except to be her pet whore or whatever she wants me to be.

I couldn’t talk or anything right now. My mouth tasted like a toilet and I wanted so bad to just go to bed. In the big bed, not the fucking cage she had me bring in.

Beth then said, “OK, I am taking Ron into the bedroom to fuck him. You kids have fun with the dumb lawyer. Anything goes with her, but don’t kill her. I still want to have some fun. All the toys are on the table and you can all fuck her if you want. Just don’t let her swallow the water.”

All those kids cheered and one of the little girls took my hand and led me into the living room. Once we got to the living room, she said, “I watched the other girls put their hands inside your cunt. I was wondering if I could get my feet and legs in you.”

I was shocked by her statement. How could I take a foot and leg inside me? That would ruin my cunt and I would never be any good for anything after that. But, by the way she was pulling on me to follow her I knew she was going to try it anyway. And I couldn’t say anything because my mouth was full of piss water.

As Beth and Ron went to the bedroom, she said, “I like that idea. Maybe you can put both feet in her cunt? And I know for sure that we are going to get you fucked sometime tonight. Ron wants to fuck you and his sister will help.”

I wasn’t sure that Ron really wanted to fuck a little girl, but if I had to help, I knew it would be on video and if Beth wanted, she could ruin him just like I am ruined. She would have us both under her control. I wanted to warn Ron, but he was already in the bedroom and I don’t think he heard what she said. I would have to find a way to protect him now.

The little girl made me lay on my back and asked a couple of the boys to hold my legs apart so my cunt was wide open. Then she had them raise me up so my cunt was straight up in the air. Next she stood in front of me and picked her foot up. I was glad she had small feet, but it still looked too big to go inside me.

She placed it on my cunt and wiggled it around. Then she tipped her foot so her toes were right at my opening and pushed. Her toes were inside my cunt and she didn’t stop pushing. I could see down my body and she had half her foot inside me. I hoped she couldn’t go any deeper and would quit. I would rather take a beating than be foot fucked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.