Humiliating Holly
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I sat and watched as Beth got closer to me. I knew this would hurt a lot, but I had no choice but to let it happen. She was smiling really big now and said, “Now my pet, I am going to give you something special. I don’t care if it hurts. Really I hope it does hurt, because I love to give you pain. Then when I am done Kim is going to give you something else and yes it will also hurt you.”

I couldn’t say anything back to her. I knew if I did, I would be hurt even more. So I kept quiet.

Jeni stepped up and said, “Cunt, this is going to hurt you and we can’t have you screaming, so I will fix that. Open your fucking mouth.”

I opened my mouth and she shoved a penis gag into it. She just put it in my mouth and with one quick shove, the thing was in my throat. I don’t know how big the thing was, but it felt like it went all the way to my belly. I didn’t see it before she put it in and I gagged some. But I knew I could breathe through my nose, so took the shallow breathes that I had to in order not to pass out.

She said, “Now that should keep you quiet. And I can see you are curious about the size, it is 16 inches long and about 6 inches around. So, just enjoy. We will take it out once everyone is done.”

Then I saw Beth again. She had a long screw in her hand. It looked to be about 4 inches long and bigger than the nails in my tits. She said, “Yes my slutty cunt, these are going in your tits. They will stay there for as long as I want, but I have some others that will go in later. These will just open those little nipples up to make it easier to screw in the others.”

She held up the one screw she was going to put in me, but also held up another one. She said, “This one is a starter screw. This one will be your permanent one. See, it has a hook on the end so I can hang things from your tiny tits.”

She reached up to my left tit and took hold of the nail that had been driven into my nipple. She twisted it some and then slowly pulled it out. My nipple bled some, but it didn’t stop her. She just pulled the nail all the way out and with an alcohol wipe, scrubbed my nipple. That did sting some. The bleeding stopped once she wiped me clean.

Then Beth said, “You ready whore?”

I couldn’t talk and the way I was bound up it was hard to move at all. I nodded my head a little to say yes, but I really wasn’t. I did not think that having screws drilled into my nipples was a good thing. I would never have a nice nipple again.

Beth put the screw to my nipple and then I saw the screw gun. She pulled the trigger to make sure it worked and the noise made me jump. Well at least I flinched. Couldn’t jump much. Then she put the screw in the slots and when she pulled the trigger again, the screw started going into my nipple. It hurt like hell and I tried to scream, but nothing came out. The penis gag made sure of that.

Of course Beth didn’t care and she just kept screwing the thing into my nipple. She stopped once when the screw was about half way in. She looked at her handy work and said, “Think I’ll get the other one started before I go the rest of the way. This is so much fun. I have waited for years to do this to someone.”

She did just what she said. She got the second screw and put it to my nipple once she pulled the nail out. And she just screwed it into me. It went into my nipple and then into my tit. Beth was having a ball. She stopped this one at the same point as the first one. Then she went to the first one and screwed it the rest of the way in, so only the head was out. Then moved to the other tit and did the same. I was in pain and tried to scream a lot. But it didn’t help any at all. I now had 2 golden screws in my tits.

Beth said, “Now that is cute. I never thought I would have the chance to really screw someone. But now I have this stupid cunt, I can do it and much more. Kim you ready?”

Kim said, “Yea I am. Ron, check to see if that thing is ready for us to go to work on your stupid sister. I for one am going to love doing this. And we might be able to do it again on the flip side later.”

Jeni pulled that long penis gag from my mouth to give me a breather. It took some time coming out because it was so long. I have no idea how I could get that much cock in my throat. Even if it was a fake cock, it was big.

I watched as Ron, my little brother left the room. But Jeni stepped up to me and said, “Now whore, I am going to blindfold you so you can’t see what we are doing. The only thing you will know is when the pain starts. We know how much you love pain and this might be the worst you have felt yet.”

Mr. Jones stepped in and said, “But it won’t be the last pain you feel. Holly, we are going to hurt you a lot. But you can stop us if you want. All you have to do is agree to let us show everyone all the things you have done. That is including having sex with very young minors. Both the boys and the girls.”

I shook my head no and said, “No, I can’t let that get out. Do what you have to do with me.”

Jeni had the blindfold in place and I did not see the fire pit that Ron wheeled in. Inside was a poker shaped rod, but no one could see the end that was in the fire. But it was turning almost white from the heat. Then she put the penis gag back to my mouth and said, “Open up cunt. Can’t have you screaming because it is going to hurt. This will help. Same 16 inches as before, but we have some much longer for later.”

I heard the talk amongst everyone, but couldn’t really make out what they were saying. But I did hear Beth say, “So who is going to do it. I think both of you should have a hand in this one. But I would really love to see Ron torture his big sister. Kim, do you mind?”

Kim said, “Well, I was looking forward to doing it, but I understand if Ron wants to do it. It is up to him.”

Then Ron said, “I have never done this before and don’t know how. So Kim, you go ahead and do it. I’ll watch and learn. Then the next time I will do it.”

Beth said, “Ok fair enough. Let me reposition this chair so you get a good shot. Then you can have your fun. I sure like your idea and yes it will happen again.”

I felt the chair moving some and it pushed my mid-section upwards, which put my cunt in plain view of everyone. At the same time, my legs were being spread apart further and that opened up my cunt. I thought that I felt cool air inside my cunt. And that meant my hole was open so anyone who wanted could see deep inside me. How embarrassing that is.

When Beth stopped adjusting the chair, Holly had her pubic mound right up in the air with her cunt wide open. Then Beth said, “Let’s make sure it is all clean there and then she is all yours Kim.”

I felt something cool all around my pubic area and even inside my cunt lips. I had no idea what was about to happen. I couldn’t say anything because of that long penis gag in my mouth. I had to take swallow breaths through my nose since my air tube was kind of plugged.

Kim said, “This is so hot. I am going to love doing this. I have waited for years to find someone I could do this to. Now I have this stupid lawyer who couldn’t keep her mind out of the gutter and just had to watch porn at work. Thank you Beth for catching her and thank you for allowing me and Jeni to handle her for you.”

Beth said, “My pleasure, but we need to move on. I still have some things to do with this cunt. And I want to cum again soon.”

Kim said, “I know. I am just trying to savor the moment. It only happens once in a life time. But I’ll get it done now.”

With that, she picked up the white hot rod and then everyone saw what it said. She got ready to put it to the naked skin of this prominent lawyer, right above her cunt slit. Kim was almost cumming from being so excited to do this to her.

I laid there anticipating whatever it was that she was going to do to me. Since I was gagged and blindfolded, I didn’t see the white hot poker descending toward my pubic area. But I was soon going to feel it.

The first thing I noticed was the strong smell of burnt flesh. She had place that poker right on my pubic area, just above my cunt slit. Once I smelled it, the burning searing pain hit me. I tried to scream, but with 16 inches of fake cock in my throat, nothing came out of my mouth.

She held it on me for a moment and then removed it and I passed out from the pain. I had never felt that much pain before and I hoped I never had to feel it again. So far I had liked the pain they gave me, but this was just too much.

I have no idea how long I was out, but when I woke up, they had untied me and I had something over the spot they had burned. I was so sore around my cunt and it felt like I was still on fire. I still had the big gag in my mouth and couldn’t talk. I just know I didn’t like what they did, and now I swore to get back at everyone for whatever it was.

Jeni noticed I was awake and came to my head. She said, “I am sorry we did that to you, but we did enjoy it. I never knew that it would be so nice to watch someone get branded, but now that I have seen it, I want to brand you too. But we can wait until I decide what I want on you. You are such a fun stupid whore.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.