Humiliating Holly - Cover

Humiliating Holly

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 28

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I was thinking of all the things that has happened to me and I think sucking a dog’s cock was the worst thing. But I had no idea what else these evil people had in mind for me. I know I shouldn’t have enjoyed Ron fucking me, but I did it and loved it. The young children were always on my mind. Not in a bad way, but in a sexual way. I loved those kids, especially the little girls. But a dog. No way was it any good.

I looked around and saw everyone drinking beer or something. Everyone was naked and I noticed Ron was playing with one of the little girl’s pussy. I guess if I could eat her pussy, Ron could play with it. I wondered if he was going to fuck her. That would be a sight to see.

Then I saw the dog again. He was getting up and it looked like his big cock was already hard. I knew what was coming and I wasn’t really looking forward to having his cock in my cunt. But I guess I don’t have a choice.

Sally led the big dog over to me and Beth said, “On your knees whore. Time for Sam to fuck his bitch.”

I reluctantly got back on my hands and knees and waited. The dog was brought around to my back end and he sniffed my crotch. Then he had his tongue inside my cunt as he lapped up the nasty cum that was still leaking from me.

Sally let him lick me for a short time and then pulled on his leash, getting him to jump up on my back. Once he was on me, his paws held me in place. I was afraid to move. I could feel his nails in my skin and felt his hot breath on my neck. He was starting to dance around and I could feel his cock poking at me. I hoped he found my cunt and not my asshole. That would hurt.

Beth said, “Unless you want that cock in your ass, I suggest you help him find your cunt. Reach back there and guide him into your nasty fuck hole.”

I had not thought about doing that, but it made sense to me. So I did what she suggested and reached back between my legs and found his hot hard cock. It felt hot enough to burn me, but knew it wouldn’t. I guided him to my waiting cunt and when he felt it around his cock, he drove in deep. I quickly got my balance and just let him pound into me.

He was fucking me like a jack hammer. He was going so fast I couldn’t even try to meet his thrust. I was getting so turned on with the friction in my cunt, I knew I was going to cum. Yes, I would have a huge cum from a dog fucking me.

He just kept going and suddenly I felt his huge know trying to get into my stretched cunt. I wasn’t sure if I could take it, but I have had some big things in my cunt lately, like the girl’s hands and arms. If I can take 4 arms up my cunt, I can take the dog’s knot.

He pushed and my cunt just opened up for him. It was like it was natural for me to do that. It was like I was actually a dog in heat and my cunt wanted more. I have no idea how big he really was, but I knew it was big.

Once his knot was in, and my cunt lips closed around it, he stopped forcing his cock into me. I could feel he was in past my cervix and inside my uterus. With the way his cock is built, it just slid right into me all the way. It is funny because the dog’s cock is pointed at the end. I guess so he can fuck his bitches this way. And right now I was his bitch.

Once he was where he wanted to be, he just started cumming in me. It was hot and I felt every spurt of his cum enter me. I am just glad I can’t have puppies or he would make me pregnant. I was also cumming on his cock as he unloaded inside me. I was in heaven and didn’t want it to stop. I think he might be the best fuck I’ve ever had. And since I could feel his hot cum in me, it made it even better.

He just shot squirt after squirt into my hot cunt and stayed with me for a good 15 minutes before I felt it stop. But he didn’t pull out like a man would. He was connected to me and couldn’t get out. He pulled, but my cut wouldn’t let him go. His knot was till huge in me.

He pulled and pulled, but did not come out of me. Then he raised one of his legs and turned. Now we were ass to ass with his cock stuck in me. I hope he would get out of me. I had thoughts of having to go to the hospital so the doctors could get him out.

Once he had turned and we were ass to ass, he pulled some more. But all he did was drag me around the room. I had no choice but to go with him. He walked in circles and everyone was watching. They all laughed and called me Sam’s whore or Sam’s bitch. And at this time, I guess that is what I am.

I had sunk so low that I sucked a dog’s cock and swallowed his cum and now had a dog fuck my cunt while everyone, including the young kids, watched. I was so humiliated once I realized what I had done. But I knew this would not be the last time. I remembered Ron said something about spending a weekend with dogs and having sex with them all. Even the female dogs. I don’t know if I could do that. Who would eat a dog’s pussy?

Finally his knot shrunk enough and he pulled from my cunt with a loud POP. Of course everyone thought that was funny too. Then I could feel all the gooey cum that was in my cunt start to drip out of me. I think the dog cum was so watery that it kind of rinsed the other male cum out.

Beth then said, “Ok my little bitch, get up and go shower. Be sure to wash out your nasty cunt and ass. I want that hose as far as possible up your nasty holes. We have a few other things to do before going to the store, so don’t dawdle.”

I knew it would end up with me outside in the snow again. And to top it off, I had to wet myself with the cold water from the garden hose and stick it up inside me. I hated this part, but had to do it. They had way too much on me and I can’t quit.

I got up on wobbly legs. That dog really fucked me and when I had my orgasm, it took a lot out of me. But I did make it up and walked my naked ass to the back door. I hoped she would change her mind, but I am never that lucky.

But just as I was about to open the door, Jeni said, “Wait a moment cunt.”

I thought she was going to say I could get a warm shower. But what was said was, “We need to get those needles out of your tiny tits. But don’t worry, you’ll get them back later. The nails stay for now. Just pull all the needles out and put them in the bowl by the sink. You can clean them later. Do it now whore!”

I stood by the sink and pulled all the shorter needles out and then pulled the long ones from my tits. I bled a little, but it wasn’t so bad. I tried to take my time doing it because it was cold outside and I knew I would once again freeze my ass off.

Beth said, “Hurry it up whore. We have a lot to cover this weekend and by you taking your sweet time, it makes us late. So get those fucking needles out and then go out and shower.”

I gave her a glance, but didn’t look to long. I knew if I did I would be in trouble. So I quickly got them all out of my little tits and into the bowl. Then I opened the door and ran outside. It had stopped snowing, but it was still cold. There was snow on the ground and I got cold tight away. I don’t know why they think this is fun. I freeze my naked ass off for their amusement. I see no humor in that at all. Maybe they should try it. But I didn’t say a word and just went out to the hose.

I turned the cold water on and made sure it was on shower spray. Then I soaked my cold body with the cold water. I had a thought, so tried it out. Once I was wet and before soaping up, I turned the nozzle to full stream and shoved it into my well fucked cunt. I pushed it in really deep so it would stay and then got my soap.

I lathered up while my cunt was being washed out with cold water. I had the hose so far up my cunt, it had gone through the little hole in my cervix, which probably isn’t that small any more, and it was shooting that cold water into my womb. I would be ruined for life if I had to keep this up.

Once I was all soapy I pulled the hose from my cunt and turned it back to shower spray and rinsed off. Now all I had to do was clean out my ass. I think that saved me some valuable time by douching my cunt while soaping my body. I took the hose and pushed it into my ass and kept pushing it deep. I knew I could get at least 13 inches inside me, because Mr. Jones was in that deep.

I kept pushing until I got it really deep and then just let it run. It was so fucking cold inside me that my belly was cramping. But I had to do it or get something worse. I let in run until my belly bloated out, making me look like I was 6 months pregnant and then pulled it out of my ass.

I clamped my shit hole shut, turned the water off and ran to my pee spot. I squatted down and let it out. It took a while before I was not squirting water any longer. Then, I ran my fingers around my asshole and licked them clean. I did that 3 times to be sure I was clean back there.

I got up and ran back inside where everyone else was waiting for me. I think they really enjoy it when I freeze. The nails in my tits had gotten cold and I could feel it on the inside of my tits. I hated doing some of these things, but do love the pain I feel. I have no idea why. But try my best to not let the others know how much I enjoy pain. But I think they are catching on because they keep giving me more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.