Humiliating Holly - Cover

Humiliating Holly

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 27

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

And begin they did. It started out with the one little girl wanting to use my mouth again. She said, “I have to pee and I know she is a toilet. May I use her?”

Beth said, “Of course dear, but you have to get naked for us. We all love looking at little girls. And it will be so special watching you piss in her mouth. You better swallow every drop she gives you whore.”

I had to lay on the floor and watch as this little girl took her clothes off. Of course when she was doing that, everyone else was getting naked too. Once she was naked, she straddled my head and squatted down. Her little pussy was right at my mouth. Just as soon as I opened my mouth around her pussy, she let it go. When she said she had to pee, she really did. It seems like she gave me a gallon of her hot yellow piss. I took it all and swallowed as fast as I could. I didn’t want to make anyone mad and lose any of it.

She finished using my mouth for her toilet and I licked her clean. Then Jeni said, “Just go ahead and make her cum. Can’t see wasting a good chance.”

So, I started licking her very young pussy so she would cum. I did love licking this little black girl. She tasted so sweet and innocent. I could tell that she is a virgin because my tongue keeps touching her hymen when I stick my tongue in her pussy. I wonder how long it will be before one of the boys decides to fuck her. But why would they want to fuck a young girl when they have an older cunt like me to fuck.

Then Kim said, “While she is licking that pussy, let’s see if we can do something with those little tits. I want to put some long needles into them.”

Beth said, “Well Kim, go right ahead. You have my permission to stick them all the way through her tits. And why don’t some of you boys help her. I think we should start with the needles into her nipples again, then go to the nails. Then we can decide if she can handle anything else.”

I couldn’t see what was going on because the little girl who sat on my face blocked the view. I think her name was Jasmin and the other was Sarah. I knew I was going to lick both of them again and now they brought a couple other little girls. This is all so wrong, but I am enjoying it none the less.

Then suddenly I felt a pain in my tit. It was Kim pushing one of those long needles into the meaty part of my tit. I tried to scream, but couldn’t because I had my mouth full of young juicy pussy. I felt the needle going in and it wasn’t long until I felt it coming out on the bottom side of my tit. I had a needle all the way through my tit.

But it didn’t stop there. I felt a pain in my other tit as someone was pushing another needle into it. Just the same way Kim had done. It went in the top and out the bottom. I heard everyone laughing about seeing my tits with needles. Then I heard Jeni say, “Damn that looks like fun. I am going to put some in her too.”

I felt the needle at the side of my tit. She didn’t even hesitate. She just pushed it straight through to the other side. Then my other tit got the same thing. The next part was someone putting a needle into each of my nipples and pushing them straight into my nipple going deep into the meat of my tit.

I was till licking the young pussy and finally she started cumming on my mouth. She gave me a lot of juice as she squirted her cum into my open mouth and I swallowed it all. When she got up off me, I looked down at my tits and saw the needles in them. I was on the verge of cumming when she got off me. I wanted more.

I looked around the room and saw a lot of naked people. Most of them were the young ones I had to suck and fuck. I did notice there were more boys this time and a couple more little girls. I knew the girls were not that old either? But, I saw their naked little bodies and it turned me on. The new ones didn’t even have little titties yet. But they did have naked little pussies and I wanted to taste them. I must be a fucking pervert. But I was made this way.

I didn’t have long to wait and one of the new girls came over and sat on my face. As soon as she was there, she pissed into my mouth and I took it all into my belly. I also felt other things happening to my tits. It felt like I was being given shots all over my tits. I think all the boys were putting needles into them.

Then my legs were being spread apart and my cunt was being played with. Then I felt something sliding into it. I was eating a very young pussy and being fucked at the same time. I knew everyone here would use me in some way today and tomorrow. Then I had no idea what would happen on Monday.

But whatever went in my cunt was not a cock. I think one of the girls were fisting me again. I felt it get bigger as it went in and then I knew it was a hand. Someone had their hand up my cunt and it was going deeper and deeper. I thought maybe one of the young girls were doing it.

The hand just kept going in me and soon was at my cervix. I knew it wouldn’t stop there and I was right. It went through the little hole and into my uterus. Then something else started into my cunt. The girls other hand I guessed. It followed the first one all the way into my uterus. But then, I felt something else stretching my cunt as it entered me. Oh my God they are putting three hands in me. Can my cunt handle that? It went all the way in and I was really wide open with hands and arms. But then another one entered me. I was going to have 4 hands in me all the way up in my womb. I’ll be ruined for life.

I felt the fingers in my belly and heard giggling from below. Just about the time I felt them in my cunt, I made this new young girl cum. Boy did she cum hard and she sat on my face so hard, I couldn’t breathe. I almost passed out from lack of air, but she was pulled off me. I guess someone noticed I was turning blue.

Once I regained my thoughts, I looked down to my cunt and sure enough, Sarah and Jasmin both had their hands in my cunt and had pushed them half way up between their elbows and their shoulders. I was so full that it felt like a Mack Truck was driving into my cunt. But I was going to cum real soon from the combination of pain and pleasure if they kept playing inside me like they were.

Beth said, “Wow that is amazing. Look how big her cunt is. Hell you could almost drive a damn truck into that tunnel. Wonder how much more we can get in it.”

Jeni said, I am not sure, but we should be able to find out Monday. Those people have something planned for this bitch. And I for one want to watch.”

Kim said, “Yea me too. It will be quite a sight watching her do it?”

I had no idea what they were talking about, but about that time, the girls started pumping my cunt with their arms. One would go in the other out and then reversed it. I started cumming so hard, that my juice was squirting past their arms and all over them. They were covered in my cunt juice. But I was feeling so good, I didn’t care.

While I was cumming like that, someone pulled the needles out of my nipples and started pounding the nails into them. I saw it was two of the boys who had been with me before. They each had a nail and a hammer and they tapped the nails right into my nipples. They continued tapping them in until just the head of the nail was seen.

When I saw and felt that, I came so much harder. I was cumming so hard I passed out. I have no idea how long I was out, but when I woke up, the girls had pulled their hands out of my cunt and I had a lot more needles in my little tits. Of course the nails were still in my nipples.

Then Kim said, “OK boys, the bitch is awake. Let’s get you all lined up so you can all fuck her. Remember, you can put your cocks in her cunt or ass. Her mouth will be used to clean your cocks once you cum in her. Have fun.”

I was put on my hands and knees and the boys started fucking me. Most of them fucked my cunt but a couple decided to do my ass. I can’t understand it, but my cunt was stretched way out, but when these boys started fucking me, I could feel them going in. Guess my cunt is elastic and goes back to normal after being stretched so much. Anyway, I am glad it does that because I was feeling the cocks fucking me.

There were 10 boys last time, but today I think I counted 18 of them. All around the same age. The ones that were here the first time said they were 14 and 15, but I found out that some were even younger. Just like the girls. I can’t even guess how old those new girls are. But I did make one cum with my tongue. I liked that.

The first boy who fucked me put his cock in my mouth so I could clean it off. Then as soon as the others finished fucking me, I had to clean their cocks too. Even the ones that had fucked my ass. One after the other, I let all those young boys fuck me and then cleaned their cocks. I had needles and nails in my tits and I was full of boy cum. I wondered what else was going to happen to me.

Just as they had all finished fucking me and I was cleaning the last cock, Jeni said, “Mr. Jones, your wife Sally is here with your kids. Should they all come in.?”

He said, “Yes please let them in and tell them to get naked. Did Sally bring Sam with her?”

I heard another female voice which I guessed was Sally. She said, “Yes I did. He is out in the car. Should I let him come in?”

Mr. Jones said, “In a moment. I need to do a few things first to make sure it will work.”

I saw his children, a boy and a girl getting their clothes off. His wife left hers on. I guess so she could go get the other kid. I don’t understand why she left a child in the car when it is so cold out. But who am I to ask questions.

His kids looked to be about 16 or 17, which meant I was going to have sex with minors again. And knowing Jeni and Kim it would all be on tape. But hell, everything else is videoed anyway, so why would this be different.

Mr. Jones called his children into the room and said, “Everyone else has had some of this bitch, so why don’t you two have fun with her. Bob, go ahead and fuck her and Cindy, she is one great pussy licker. You’ll love it.”

I can’t believe he was talking to his own kids this way. But since they got naked in front of him and their mom, I guess they have been doing things like this anyway and he knew about it. Hell he might even be fucking his daughter. I guess they are fucking each other too. And Bob probably fucks his mother. Sick world we live in.

Then as the two of them stepped into the room, I saw Bob’s cock. It was close to being as big as his fathers. Maybe not as thick, but it looked like it was as long or maybe even longer. He stepped around me and just put it to my cunt and with one quick thrust he was balls deep into me. He didn’t even stop for my cervix to open. He just plowed right into it. Damn he was rough.

Then Cindy came around to stand in front of me. Then she laid on her back and said “Eat this bitch.” I looked at her pussy and it was so hairy I couldn’t see it. I would have to dig through all that hair to find her pussy. And it was as red as fire. I hadn’t noticed her head hair when she came in, but more than likely it was also red.

But I did what I had to do and I put my mouth to her pussy and licked her slit. I had hair in my mouth, but I did taste her pussy. It was actually nasty. I think it was the worst tasting pussy I had ever eaten. It smelled like bad tuna and tasted like a sewer. But I didn’t dare say anything about it. I just licked it like the good whore I have become.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.