Humiliating Holly
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

Standing naked before me was my boss. I couldn’t take my eyes off his huge cock. It hung down to almost his knees. That thing must be at least 12 inches long and as big around as a coke can. I had never seen a cock that big before. I knew I could never suck it and wondered how he was going to get it into my cunt.

He saw me staring at it and said, “And it isn’t hard yet whore. I want you to take it in your mouth so I can get it nice and hard before I push it into your cunt. I plan on making it all the way inside you so my balls are slapping your ass.”

I had to ask, “How big is it sir?”

Everyone laughed since they followed us into the bedroom. He said, “Well, when it is soft like now, it is 11 inches. But once you make it hard, it will be 13 inches long and 7 inches around. Can’t wait to get it in all your fuck holes.”

I just looked at the massive tool he had between his legs. How could I get that in my mouth? I can’t open that wide. I knew I would never get it in too far, but maybe he would be happy if I got the big head inside me.

I took it in my hands and tried to put one around it. I could not reach the other side, so I took both hands and just barely got my fingers to touch. It was huge. And once I got up closer, I noticed the bulbous head was even bigger. I had to at least try or he might force me to take it to deep.

So, I leaned forward and licked the tip of his big cock and got the taste of pre cum. It wasn’t too bad, but I had no other choice any longer. Once I licked it, I opened my mouth as far as I could and took the very tip inside my mouth. I was already stuffed with just the head.

But, I knew he wanted more. He said, “You will learn to take it all cunt. My wife won’t even try and I like blow jobs, so you will have to learn how to suck me.”

I tried to take more of this massive piece of meat into my mouth and only got a little more. It was hard to take and my mouth felt so full. I knew it wouldn’t go in any more.

Beth had stepped up beside me and said, “You either take more, or you’ll be in trouble.”

I tried and did get it to the back of my throat and started to gag. I could not let that thing go down my throat. It would kill me.

I pulled back some, but not for long because Beth put her hand on the back of my head and pushed hard. Mr. Jones cock hit the back of my throat again and I gagged again. I pulled back some and she pushed me right back onto the big cock

I was crying because my mouth hurt so badly, but she didn’t stop pushing and Mr. Jones didn’t back away either. I had this huge cock at my throat and choked.

I tried to pull back and Beth just pushed me more. I swallowed and suddenly I had this big massive cock in my throat. I couldn’t breathe at all and thought I was going to pass out. She let off my head a little and I pulled back to catch my breath.

But, she pushed me right back on it again. I swallowed and it went into my throat again. It hurt because it was stretching my throat out so much. But she just kept pushing my head more and his cock was going even deeper.

I finally figured out how to breathe through my nose, but it was shallow breaths. The next thing I knew, I was feeling his pubic hair on my nose. I had all 13 inches of his cock in my mouth and throat.

I heard Jeni say, “Damn cunt, I can see it in your throat. That is so cool.”

Everyone was laughing at me because I had suck a bog cock in my mouth. Beth held my head in place, making me get used to it being there. Then suddenly she let my head go and Mr. Jones pulled back some. I gasped for more air and then he just started fucking my face. He fucked my mouth just like it was a cunt.

He didn’t let up until he was ready to cum. Then he pulled back so just his head was in my mouth and shot at least 9 ropes of hot gooey cum into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, trying not to lose any. I knew if I did, I would get punished.

After he finally stopped cumming he said, “Now that is the way to suck a cock. My wife will love you since I won’t have to try to force my cock into her mouth any more. Now keep sucking to keep me hard so I can fuck you.”

With that, he shoved it back down my throat and I gagged some, but not as much. It had gotten softer and was not quite as big. But even when this thing is soft, it is huge.

Kim laughed when it went back down my throat. She said, “Damn whore it seems you can’t get enough of it. Don’t think I would even try that, but as a whore, you can suck it every day now. Bet you spend lots of time in the boss’s office.”

I felt it getting harder in my throat, but had learned that breathing through my nose made it possible to keep it there. I know he was going to shove it into my cunt next and am sure it wouldn’t stop until it went all the way in. Balls deep as they say.

I had his cock in my mouth and down my throat waiting for it to get super hard so he could shove it into my cunt. I actually was getting so wet that I thought I was pissing. My cunt was well lubricated.

I saw Ron with his cock out and Kim was holding it. His did not even come close to what I had in my mouth. But, I still loved my brother’s cock. Hell, it has gotten so I love any cock as long as it is in me somewhere. I am really becoming a whore, just like they call me.

Mr. Jones pulled his hard cock from my mouth and said, “Ok bitch, up on the bed and get those legs open. I’m going to fuck the cunt that has teased me ever since I met you. I have wanted to do this for a very long time. I have to thank the girls for making it happen.”

I got on my big bed and laid on my back with my legs wide open. I was ready for his big hard cock to drive into me and fuck me like I have never been fucked before. I figured if I could take those little girls arms, I would be able to take his hard cock.

Mr. Jones got on the bed with me and I saw those girls with their cameras. They were recording everything. I guess they wanted to see his huge cock in my cunt. Well, I was about to have it there.

He got over me and without any type of foreplay, he put his big stick to my cunt and pushed. I had just the head inside me and I already felt full. My little cunt hole was being stretched wide out.

Then without warning he shoved forward and my cunt took his cock deep. It hit bottom with one stroke and I knew I didn’t have it all in me. I reached down and felt between us. I was able to get my hand on what was left out of me. I guessed he had about 8 or 9 inches in me and the rest was still out. But he kept pushing.

He couldn’t get any deeper, so he pulled back out until only the head was in my cunt and then drove hard and fast into me. I screamed as he went all the way in. His cock had broken through the little hole in my cervix. He was inside my womb.

Once he got all the way inside my cunt, he started fucking me like a wild animal. He pounded into me, going all the way in on each down stroke. I loved it. I figured I’d be bruised down there, but it was turning me on so much. I loved the pain he was producing in my cunt.

He fucked me like that for at least 15 minutes before he stiffened up and shot another big load of cum into me. I had now tasted his cum and was being filled up inside my uterus with it. I was also cumming. I started cumming right before he did, and continued to cum until he pulled his massive cock out of my now stretched cunt.

Once his cock was out, I turned and took it back in my mouth to clean. I knew I had to do this for the girls. It was a slimy mess as I took it all the way in. It was softer now and not quite as big. It was easier getting it into my throat to clean.

Once it was in my throat, Mr. Jones said, “Good little whore. Clean it good and then keeping sucking it. I need it hard again to take the last of your holes.”

I almost choked when he said that. I don’t think my ass will stretch enough to take this massive rod. It would tear me wide open and I would have to wear diapers forever. It would ruin my poor little ass. Yes Ron fucked my ass, but his cock is not nearly as big as Mr. Jones. I was beginning to get worried about my poor ass. I hope he doesn’t get hard again. But as my luck goes, I could feel him growing in my throat.

It kept growing and filling my mouth and throat even more. Then he said, “OK my little cunt, time for the boss to fuck some ass. Spit it out and get on your hands and knees.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.