Humiliating Holly - Cover

Humiliating Holly

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 22

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

Mr. Jones took the papers and put them in a folder and handed them to me. Then said, “OK that is taken care of. Be sure to read them later, so you know what we expect of you. Now let’s go to lunch. Holly, why don’t you ride with Jeni and Beth and Kim and Ron can ride with me.”

I got up, glad to hide my cunt from view. I hoped I could keep it hidden during lunch. Mr. Jones has seen a lot already and he doesn’t need to see it again. Jeni, Beth and I walked back to my office and when we went in, Jeni shut the door.

Beth looks to be around the same age as Jeni and Kim. Maybe a little younger, but she carried herself like a girl with a goal. I knew I wasn’t going to like her right from the beginning. There was just something about her.

Jeni said, “Now cunt, you are going to behave right?”

I was shocked that she said that in front of Beth and almost said something about it. But from the look on her face, I knew I had better be quiet. I just shook my head yes, praying she didn’t do anything in front of Beth.

She turned to Beth and said, “See I told you this cunt was submissive. Anything you want her to do before lunch?”

Beth said, “Yes, I want to see all of her.”

Jeni looked at me and said, “You heard her bitch. Strip.”

I didn’t want to do this, but started unbuttoning my blouse. I have no idea what else will happen today, but it is starting out bad for me. I removed my blouse and then slid the skirt down my legs and off. I bent over and picked it up before placing it on my desk with my blouse. Now I was naked once again, in my office with the big bosses step daughter. I knew I was going to jail.

Beth looked at me and asked, “What is that in her nipples? Doesn’t look like any jewelry I have seen before.”

Jeni laughed and said, “Oh, I forgot. Kim put them in before our meeting. They are nails. It was funny watching her pound them into her with a hammer.”

Beth said, “Cool. I am going to have so much fun with this bitch. But we need to go to lunch and meet up with everyone else.”

Jeni said, “Yea I guess we have to, but I got to tell you this whore loves eating pussy. You will have to go with us after lunch and she can eat you. And her brother Ron has one nice cock. Even this bitch loves it.”

Beth then turned to me and asked, “So you fuck and suck your brother bitch?”

I stood there naked in front of the two of them. I had to answer her, but I really didn’t want to. I guess I waited too long and Jeni slapped my ass. She said, “Answer her whore.”

I said, “Yes, I have fucked and sucked Ron. And he even fucked my ass.”

I was getting turned on again, thinking of how Ron fucked me in all three holes. I wanted him to do it again and I didn’t care who watched. I was also thinking of how I could get them to do more with my little tits and maybe my cunt. I didn’t want to ask them to do it because they would know just how much I love the pain.

Jeni picked up my clothes and went to the door. She said, “Come on. We need to meet the others or they might think we are doing something else.” And she walked out with my clothes in hand.

I said, “Please Jeni. I need to get dressed before we go to lunch. I’ll show my cunt at the table, but I need to get dressed before we leave.”

She answered with, “No, you know you can’t wear any clothes. You never leave work dressed and you really don’t want to argue with me. Now let’s go.”

I slowly followed the two of them out of my office and down the hall toward the door. I hoped no one else was looking. I didn’t need to be seen by anyone else in the office. After all, I just made partner and if they saw me naked, they would think I was sleeping with the boss and think I fucked my way into the position.

I was only wearing those 6 inch high heels and they clicked all the way down the hall. We finally got to the front door and headed toward the elevator. I don’t usually use the elevator because it would be too easy to get caught when the doors opened up.

But, I had to go with Jeni and Beth and they got on the elevator. Once the doors closed, Beth started playing with the nails in my tits. She took the heads of the nails in her fingers and pulled on them. They started sliding out, but she would push them back in again and twist them. I was so fucking wet now. My cunt was dripping and the juice was running down my legs. Why do I like the pain so much?

The elevator came to a stop and the doors opened up. Lucky for me no one was waiting to get on. I followed the two of them to my car. Of course they would use mine because they don’t want to use their own gas and don’t want my cunt juice on their seats. I knew I would have to get gas soon, but hoped I could do it later.

I got in the back seat like I always do, spread my legs and put my hand to my cunt. It was just a natural reaction for me now. I started fingering my wet cunt and knew I would cum if I wasn’t careful. But it made me so hot, I just wanted to fuck and I really didn’t care who had their cock in me.

Beth said, “Damn Jeni you have trained this whore really well. She does this all the time right?”

Jeni said, “Yes, anytime she is with us, she always rides in the back with her legs open and she has to play with that nasty cunt, but can’t cum. If she cums before I allow it, she gets punished.”

“That’s really cool. I am going to make her do a lot more too. Thanks for training her.” Beth told Jeni.

Now that really confused me. Why would she say things like that? Jeni is the one that basically owns me. Now this Beth says she is going to be in charge. I don’t understand, but am afraid to ask.

We pulled into the parking lot of a steak house that I had never been to before. Jeni turned and said, “Now bitch if you want to get dressed again before we go in, you will have to make sure you know your place.”

I looked at her with doubt in my eyes. I was getting more confused by the minute. But I was soon to find out that I should have never signed that contract.

Jeni continued by saying, “You are now the property of our company. We all own you. You are nothing but a slave to all of us and will do anything and everything we say. That includes me, Kim, Ron, Beth and yes even Mr. Jones. Anyone who works or is associated with the firm owns you. That includes our clients, especially the newest ones that we discussed earlier. We are so very happy that you were so fucking stupid to sign the contract without reading it, because you signed your life away to us.”

I said, “No that can’t be. Mr. Jones wouldn’t do that to me. It was a contract for me to be a full partner. I am not going to do this anymore. I quit. Now get out of my car. I am going home. I don’t want to see any of you again.”

Jeni and Beth both laughed and Beth said, “I have the contract right here cunt. See what it says.”

I looked at what she handed me and it did say that I agree to be a slave and sex object for the firm and all clients if they wanted me. I had agreed to give up my life as I know it and be nothing but a fucking whore. I just started crying and hated everything.

Jeni said, “Now, cunt you can get out of this contract if you want. All you have to do is quit, just like you said. But know that once we get out and you drive away, we will be putting everything you have done on the internet and the police will get the parts of you having sex with minors. Especially those little children. And just so you know, not all of them were the age they said. You know the girls were younger than 14, but you didn’t know some of the boys were too. So, do you want us to get out so you can go home?”

Beth then added, “And I know for a fact that our firm will be sure you are prosecuted to the fullest and you’ll spend your life in jail as someone’s prison bitch. Remember, some of those women don’t like you. And we will be sure you are in with them.”

“Answer now cunt, so we can go eat.” Jeni said.

“Ok, I guess you win again. But please don’t make me do weird things.” I said to the both of them.

Jeni said, “Well, we will see. But you owe us now.”

Beth handed me my clothes and told me to dress. Then she handed me something else. It was a pair of panties. That is strange since I am not allowed to wear them anymore. But I was grateful since they would be covering up my cunt.

Beth said, “Put these on first, then finish dressing so we can eat.”

I didn’t look at them. I just slid them up my legs and had them in place covering my ass and cunt. But when I sat back down after getting them on, I jumped right back up. There was something sharp in them and was poking me in the ass and cunt. I squealed when I felt it, but my cunt got wetter.

Both the girls laughed and Beth said, “Now that is funny. I am so glad you wanted to put tacks in her panties. Now her cunt and ass can feel them all through lunch. I think I want to put more things in her body. How about you Jeni?”

“Yes, we will. We have some long needles to put through those tiny tits. And I was thinking about putting more things in her cunt, especially her lips.” Jeni replied.

I was trying to get the other clothes on and finally did. But those tacks in the panties were digging deep into my ass and some into my cunt. Once I was dressed, Jeni let me out.

I got out and Beth said, “Now you don’t know me too well, so I will let you know. I am meaner than Jeni and Kim ever thought of being. So don’t fuck up. If I say do something, you better do it without any argument. Understand me bitch?”

I was scared now. I said “Yes, I understand. Please don’t hurt me.”

She laughed and then slapped my face. “I don’t like beggars, so no more.”

We went into the restaurant and found the others already seated. I followed the two girls in and stood while they spoke to the others. I was told to sit in the middle of everyone and not to say a word. The others were told that I had panties on, but they had tacks in them. They also said that after lunch, we would all go to my house for some fun. Mr. Jones would come with us to fuck me for the first time. And Beth said she was going to fuck Ron.

During our lunch, Mr. Jones said he wanted to see my cunt again. So Jeni said, “You heard him whore. Get those panties off so our boss can see that nasty fuck hole. And if he wants, he can touch it.”

I started to get up to go to the rest room to remove my panties, but Kim stopped me. “Are you stupid bitch? You were told to take the panties off. No one told you to get up and go hide. Now since you are stupid, take your skirt off too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.