Humiliating Holly
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

My alarm went off early, but I had slept well. I guess by doing all these sexual things with the girls and Ron, along with anyone else I am told to, wore me out. I laid in my little cot for just a moment, then opened the closet door and looked at my big bed. I wish I could just crawl into it and go back to sleep, but knew better. I would never sleep in it again.

I got up, knowing I had to go pee and had to go outside to do it. It was going to be cold, but I had to do it. Then of course I had to take a cold fucking shower out there. I just knew one of these days I would freeze there and die.

I went to my kitchen, put the coffee on so I could have a warm drink once I came back in. I looked outside, but it was dark, so couldn’t tell what it was like out there. But I figured it was cold because it was last night and it couldn’t have gotten warmer overnight.

I got my soap and shampoo then took a deep breath before opening the door. I knew once I started I couldn’t stop and right now I had to pee and poop pretty bad. Then I had to get my shower and also wash the shit from my ass.

I opened the back door and felt a blast of cold air hit me. As soon as I stepped out, the security lights came on and it looked as cold as it felt. I had to continue because I knew those girls were watching me. So, I rushed out into the cold and made it to my toilet spot. Squatting down, I started pissing and pooping right away. I guess I did have to go bad. I will have to clean up the spot later, but right now I had to get done to get back inside so I could go to work before everyone else came in. I couldn’t have anyone see me naked at work.

I finished my duties and wiped my cunt with my cold fingers and licked them clean. Once that was done, I rushed to the garden hose and got the water running. It sprayed out, so I knew the temperature wasn’t below freezing, but it was cold. I held the hose away from me to start with because it was so cold, but knew I had to get wet. So, I turned the water to me and got a cold blast right on my little tits.

Without thinking about being caught, I screamed when the cold water hit my cold body. I knew I shouldn’t have but it hurt because it was cold. I sprayed my body with the cold water and then grabbed my shampoo and washed my hair. It had to be washed because it had cum in it and was smelling like it too. Once I had it all suds up, I rinsed it out and started washing my body.

I knew one more thing the bitches wanted was for me to douche with the hose. I hated doing it, but if I didn’t they would make me do something worse and probably at work. So, I washed my body and then took the hose back in hand and rinsed off. Then I put the nozzle on steady stream and put it to my cunt and with one quick shove, it was inside me washing my nasty cunt out. Damn it was so fucking cold inside me. I thought I would die.

I left it in me for a while and then pulled it back out, shut the water off and ran to the house. I had been outside in the freezing cold for about 45 minutes and I had to get in to get dried and warm. I rushed back in the house and grabbed a towel. At least they let me have something to dry with.

I wrapped the towel around me and poured a cup of coffee. Then I dried my hair and body. I was still cold, but was feeling better. I sat and drank my coffee to warm the insides. I dreaded going to work like this, but I had to go in. I promised Mr. Jones I would be there, but didn’t think they were going back in too. I hoped Ron would not agree to go in and meet my boss. I just prayed they wouldn’t do a lot to me at work.

I was getting warm and had finished my coffee. I went to the bedroom to brush my hair and find a pair of shoes to wear to work. That is the only thing they left me. My shoes. All my other clothes had been removed and they decided what I would wear every day, if they let me wear anything. I hoped they had picked something decent for today because I didn’t want anyone seeing me in those slutty clothes they made me buy.

I picked out a pair of shoes to put on, but before I could get them on, the cell phone rang. I answered it quickly, knowing if I didn’t I would be in trouble.

“Hello.” I said.

“No shoes today whore. We have something for you to put on.” Kim told me and hung up.

Well, I guess I go to work totally naked today. They don’t even let me wear jewelry. No rings, watches and not even any earrings. They just want me totally nude most of the time.

It was time for me to leave and then I remembered the car was on the street. I had to put it there so they could get out. I never got to move it back in. But at least it was still dark and no one should be up. I made sure I had my keys and driver’s license in my little purse and went to the door. I was afraid to go in because one of these days I know they will not give me clothes to wear and everyone will see me naked at work. That is the day my life ends and I go to jail.

But I hoped today was not that day. I opened the door and it was still cold outside, but I had to get there before anyone else came in, so I left making sure my door was locked. I walked to my car and got in. I started it quickly to help get some heat in it and then sat there while it warmed up a little. As I was sitting there, I noticed I would need gas again real soon. With them using my car for all their adventures, I go through a lot of gas. I knew I was going to have to pump it naked again. But I would still try to keep some clothes on when I got it.

Once my car warmed up some, I started driving toward work. I am so very careful now because I don’t want to get stopped or have an accident. I don’t know how I would explain driving naked. Then I would have to see if Mr. Jones could bail me out and defend me. Which I doubt he would do.

I drove to work and once I got to the building, I pulled in next to Jeni’s car. That was the only one there, so I figured I would be safe going up to the office. I still had to use the stairs because I didn’t want have the doors open and be seen naked by anyone. This is one of the hardest things I have to do.

I got out of the car and headed for the stair way. I made it there and went up to the office. Just as I opened the door, Jeni met me saying, “Hurry up cunt, I need my pussy clean. Your brother really knows how to fuck and it seems he never runs out of cum.”

She led me to my office where Kim and Ron were on the floor fucking. I never knew people could fuck so much. And how does Ron keep it up so much. Jeni sat on my desk and made me sit in my chair.

She spread her lags and said, “Clean it up whore. And when you are done, Kim should have a full pussy too.”

I put my face between her legs and started licking her nasty pussy, getting my brother’s gooey cum out of her. As I licked, I heard Kim and Ron fucking and both of them were moaning and groaning. In a way I wanted Ron to leave, but I also wanted him to stay so he could fuck me some more. He was a good lay, even if it was incest.

Just as I had finished getting all my brother’s cum from Jeni’s well fucked pussy, Ron was cumming inside Kim and she was cumming with him. I knew I would be cleaning both of them up soon and I wanted to get it done quickly because the time for the others to show up was getting close and I still had no clothes to put on.

Jeni got off the desk and put her clothes on. Kim got up off the floor and climbed up on my desk in front of me. I didn’t even need to be told what to do. I just dove in to get her pussy clean. I didn’t want to be caught licking the pussy of a 16 year old, especially her. She was related to the big head of the company somehow and if it got out I was having sex with her or any other young person, I would go to jail and become someone’s prison bitch.

I quickly got Kim’s pussy clean and made her cum too. Then I sat back and took my little brother Ron’s cock in my mouth and sucked him clean. He didn’t get hard this time. I was lucky there because I would have had to suck him till he shot another load.

Kim got dressed and once I finished cleaning his cock, Ron got dressed. That left me still naked and I had no idea what they brought for me to wear. But I found out before I got to put clothes on, they had some toys to put in me.

Jeni produced that damn vibrating thing and shoved it into my cunt and then took a dildo and pushed it in me. She said, “Just so I know it is in nice and deep. The dildo won’t stay for now.”

Then Ron made me bend over and pushed one of the butt plugs into my ass. Then he pumped it up so it was huge inside me. I knew it was the one that shot electricity into me and I hoped they behaved when I was with Mr. Jones.

Then Kim came at me and she had a hammer in her hand. She said, “I wanted to do this ever since the needles went in. But no needles this time bitch. I have the nails to put inside those hot little nipples. Stand still hands on your head.”

I was afraid to have nails in my tits, but I got so excited I almost started cumming. I immediately put my hands on my head and stuck my little tits out so she could do it. She showed me the nails and they looked a lot bigger than the needles and that excited me more. I was starting to drip from my cunt and hoped they didn’t notice because it would be worse if they knew it turned me on to have things like that in my tits. I also thought what it would be like to have needles and nails in my cunt. I hope to find out someday.

I stood and waited while Jeni and Ron both had cameras to capture the moment of me getting the nails driven straight into my nipples and then back to the back of my tits. I knew it would hurt to start with and I hoped I didn’t bleed too much. I didn’t bleed at all when the needles went in, but these were bigger. I did notice they had a head on them and I wondered if she would make them go all the way in so just the head was out.

She looked me in the eye and said, “I really do love fucking with you and someday, you will be nothing but a little slave to do as I want.”

I didn’t say anything, but thought that is what I am now and do anything she wants anyway. I wondered what else she meant. But I didn’t have too much time to think because she put the nail to my nipple and picked up the hammer. Then she just started tapping the nail and it punctured my nipple. It did hurt, but the hurt felt so good. I couldn’t figure it out. I was enjoying it. It was like when those young girls put their hands and arms all the way up my cunt.

Kim just kept tapping and the nail went deeper and deeper. I watched as it started to disappear into my tit. My cunt was soaking wet and I felt so damn good. I loved this kind of shit. But have no idea why. When I looked at the porn on my computer, there was none of this stuff. Mild spankings and a little whipping, but nothing as painful as driving nails into anyone’s tits.

Yet here I was enjoying what was happening to me. Kim just kept tapping the nail until it was all the way in with just the head showing on my nipple. I was almost cumming from what she did. Then she picked up the other nail and did the same with my other nipple and tit. Tap, tap, and tap it was being sent into my body and I loved it. Why?

Once she had hammered the second nail into me, she stepped back and said, “Damn that was fun. Will have to do more later on. Maybe we can put the needles in your tits later too.”

Jeni and Ron both laughed and Jeni said, “OK, time for our cunt to put some clothes on. She was really good this morning.”

She handed me my clothes and shoes. But I had never seen the shoes before. They had at least a 6 inch heel and looked like I could never walk in them. The skirt was the one that had splits in four areas. Both sides, the front and back. The blouse was a sheer white one and I knew my tits with the nails would be seen by anyone I was around, including Mr. Jones.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.