Humiliating Holly
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

Jeni drove us home while I played with my cunt in the back like a dutiful slut should. I still had those needles in my tits and the trunk was full of the new toys they made me buy. I had to spend money I didn’t want and also had to suck cocks of total strangers I didn’t know and will probably never know to help pay for them and get a good discount to boot. I wondered what else these evil people would make me do. I just hoped they didn’t take my birth control away and have me fuck everyone. I didn’t want to get pregnant and I definitely did not want to have to fuck so many guys that I wouldn’t know who the father was. But of course I had no control over the decisions about what I do with my own body any more. I spent the rest of the trip wondering why I got more and more excited as I thought about humiliation after humiliation that they could put me through as I played with my cunt.

We got home and Kim said, “OK bitch get the car unloaded. We are going in to fuck. When you are done, just wait to clean us up.”

Then Jeni said, “Yea, once we fuck and are cleaned up, we are going home. Ron will go with us so you can have the night to yourself. And in the morning, come to work early like you always do now. Naked!”

Ron added, “When you bring your new toys in, line them up on the table so we can decide what to take with us. We will pull those needles out before we leave. But that doesn’t mean we won’t put more in later.”

They all gave me orders and I followed them to the letter. They were yelling them at me so fast it was hard to keep track of them all. I unloaded the car, which was at the end of the drive way and anyone around could see my naked body, at least when I was going out to get another armful of bags. But, if they haven’t seen me out naked by now, they haven’t been looking. Also when they saw me bring in so many bags the first time that I had all of my private parts hidden. They made me take them all back out and put them in the trunk and come back. Each of them gave me 10 swats. So I got 10 on each tit with each mistress spanking a tit. My terrible brother decided that I needed to pay for some horrible crime I committed against him when we were children, whether it was real or imagined. He spanked my bare cunt 10 times and he had me screaming in agony with each one. What I couldn’t believe was that after the third one, I came and came hard with each succeeding swat on my pussy. Not only did I come well, I came harder and better than I ever had before.

Oh, the most humiliating part of the punishment was that they did it in the front yard where everyone could see. I know at least a half a dozen or so neighbors saw my humiliation but they just watched. Of course some of the guys got yanked into their homes by their wife or girlfriend when they were caught watching. I know my entire body was flushed with humiliation as they made me carry everything in, one bag or item at a time. That way it took a long time for me to unload everything and increased my exposure to the neighbors. I carried all the bags in to the house to the sounds of fucking in my bedroom. I started putting all the toys they had bought with my money on the table and was amazed at what they had purchased. I had no clue what all of it was.

As I was doing that, Jeni called out to me saying, “Hey whore, go move your car to the street so we can get the other cars out. Then come back in and finish up. It won’t be long and you can clean up our pussies and your brother’s wonderful cock.”

I figured he was fucking Kim since Jeni was talking. But I put the toys I had in my hand on the table, went to my door, picked up the keys and just walked out. I have done this so much now that I don’t even look to see if anyone is looking at my house. I just opened the door, walked out on the porch and into the drive.

Just as I got to the car, two young boys rode by on bikes. They saw me and almost crashed into each other. I giggled when they saw me. They stopped and stared at my naked body as I got in my car, started it and backed out. Then I pulled up beside the curb, shut it off and got out. The whole time they were slack jawed with surprise and desire.

I had to walk back to the house with those boys just staring at me. One of them said, “Hey lady, you don’t have any clothes on.”

I thought that was funny and said, “OH my God. I knew I forgot something.” Then just walked back to the house as they stared at my naked ass.

I got back in the house and finished my task of putting all the toys on the table. I still had no idea what all of them were. But I noticed, the needles, nails, dildos, butt plugs, clamps, whips, paddles and canes. I hoped they never used all of these things on me, but I am afraid they might. After all, I still have needles in my tits that were pushed in through my nipples.

Once I was done, I was going to sit down and wait, but before I could sit, Kim yelled out. “Hey stupid cunt, get your skanky ass in here. My pussy is full of cum and I need it clean. Big brother gave me a big load and now is fucking Jeni.”

I didn’t really want to do this, but had to or I could be in big trouble. I was worried about going to work tomorrow because they said they were going to fuck with me and Ron was going to be there. I just hoped they wouldn’t do anything in front of Mr. Jones. I still had a good chance of becoming partner even if they used me as a slutty whore.

I went into the bed room and saw Jeni riding Ron’s cock in the reverse cowgirl position. She was bouncing up and down on him, moaning and groaning like a whore. I don’t know if she was just acting like she was cumming like gangbusters to humiliate me by acting like I do when I cum, or she was enjoying being fucked by Ron so much she just couldn’t help herself. She was mumbling that he had the best cock in the world and she was going to fuck him forever.

Kim was on her back with her legs wide apart. She said, “Get that cum sucking mouth down there and suck me clean whore.”

I saw the gooey cum leaking out of her open hole and it looked like Ron deposited a lot in her. I wondered if she was on birth control. It would be awful if she got pregnant with my brothers baby. I would be an aunt to a little bastard. That I didn’t want and knowing this bitch, she would make me raise it and probably have sex with it too.

But I did what I had to do and got between her legs and put my mouth to her pussy. I licked first and got the first of his cum, then I just clamped my mouth over her fucking hole and sucked. I got a few big gobs of nasty gooey cum mixed with pussy juice. I swallowed whatever came out and kept sucking. Once I thought it was all out, I just licked her until I eventually did get some more.

I got her hot again and she was just starting to cum when Jeni screamed that she was cumming and Ron drove it deep up her pussy and shooting more cum into her. I knew once Kim pushed me away, I would be sucking Jeni’s sloppy pussy and then sucking my brother’s cock again to clean him up.

But I also knew that once I was finished doing that, I would be alone so I could rest. I was dreaming of sleeping in my own bed tonight since they wouldn’t be in it. I would change the sheets and crawl in it and sleep so good. I wasn’t going to sleep on that damn cot at least for one night.

Kim finally pushed me away and Jeni said, “On your back whore. I’m just going to transfer from this wonderful cock to your slutty mouth. Just let all his juicy cum drip into your mouth. Don’t swallow any of it until I say to.”

I turned over and she slid off Ron’s cock and planted her pussy right on my mouth. I had just got it open when she sat down on my face, the gooey mess just starting to pour out of her and into my mouth. I had to think about not swallowing because if I swallowed, she would punish me. So, I just lay there and took my brother’s hot cum mixed with her pussy juice into my mouth.

While she was sitting on my face, she reached down and took the needle in my right tit and started pulling it out. I could feel it moving inside me but it was a pleasant tickle and not dreaded pain that I thought it would cause when it came out. I hoped it hadn’t done any real harm inside my tit. But I guess I might as well get used to having things put in me like that. Ron said they would put something else in later.

I kept getting my mouth full of his cum and had a hard time not swallowing. Jeni pulled the other needle out which for some reason sent a surge of pleasure to my cunt and then said, “Now lick me you bitch. Do it without swallowing.”

That was hard to do. I stuck my tongue out and almost swallowed what I had in my mouth. But I did lick her pussy. I kept my lips together and just pushed my tongue out through them. I wasn’t able to lick much, but I was able to lick her some.

She raised up off my face and said, “Open your mouth whore.”

I did and all three could see the white gooey cum in my mouth. I twirled my tongue in it and thought that might help amuse them. They all laughed and then Jeni said, “Swallow it cunt and then get your hot mouth back on my pussy. I want to cum again before we leave.”

I did swallow it all and then she squatted back down on my face and I licked her juicy pussy and made her cum. I made her cum 3 more times before she got off my face. Then I knew I was going to have to get Ron’s cock back in my mouth again. I just wish he would fuck me so I could cum because everything they make me do turns me on and I want to cum a lot.

Once Jeni got up, she said, “Now you need to clean up little brother. Get that cock in your mouth and clean it up. Don’t forget to lick his balls too. Then make him hard and suck him till he cums again.”

I wish I could have it in my cunt, but I will settle for sucking my brother. I wish I had let him do it everything to me when we were young. But I was such a prude, I wouldn’t let him even look at me even though I had fantasies about being exposed and humiliated. Now I have to do it and for some reason, am enjoying it. Well, truth be told, the reason I’m enjoying it is because it is feeding my fantasies and turning them into the real thing.

I got up and went to Ron, giving him a little seductive smile as I took his cock in my mouth and sucked it into my mouth. I got all the left over pussy juice and dried cum off his cock and then started licking his balls. I even got under his balls and licked his asshole too. Once I thought I had him nice and clean, I sucked his cock back in my mouth and got him rock hard. Then I took him into my throat and used my mouth to fuck his cock. I don’t know how he does it, but it wasn’t long before he started cumming down my throat. I pulled back and got the final few spurts into my mouth so I could taste him.

Once I had him nice and clean and got my dose of his hot cum, I was ready for a nap. I had been very busy and didn’t have much time to rest. Unfortunately it looks like rest was going to have to wait a little longer. I glanced out the window and it was starting to get dark. I hoped they all would leave soon so I could crawl into my big bed.

Kim said, “OK we are going to get showers before we leave and I think you need to come in and wash us all. We don’t want to get too worked up while washing, so you have to do it for us.”

I needed a shower too and this might be a good way to get a warm one and not have to go outside to shower. It was starting to get colder now and I just knew one of these days when I had to shower out there, I would freeze. So washing them was good for me.

We all went to the bathroom after it was unlocked. They all had keys to get in, but I still had to go outside for all my bathroom duties. But today, they allowed me in so they could be clean. And by doing that, I could get a warm shower too.

They all got into the tub and got the water running. There was no more room and I wondered how I was going to wash them and get my shower. I was soon to find out I wasn’t getting a shower and the only thing that was getting wet on me is my arms and hands.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.