Humiliating Holly - Cover

Humiliating Holly

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I started undoing Sally’s blouse and she stood there while I did it. She had a big smile on her face. I got it unbuttoned and slid it off. I started to take her little training bra off, but she stopped me. I thought she was going to tell me I didn’t have to. But no such luck.

She said, “Whore, now go to Jasmine and remove her blouse. Once it is off, come back to me and take my bra off and then to her to do the same. You will do this until we are both naked.”

I had big tears in my eyes and my cunt was soaking wet. I hated doing any of this, but loved it at the same time. This is what the porn sites I watched led me too.

Then Sally said, “Did you hear me cunt? I want an answer and it had better be with a ma’am in it. From now on all females are ma’am and all the guys will be sir. Talk bitch.”

I choked and said, “Yes I understand ma’am.”

I hated saying that to a girl who was so young and now I knew she wasn’t 14. I was going to strip two young girls and have sex with them. And the bad part, it will be on video. I moved over to Jasmin and unbuttoned her blouse, slid it off her arms and left her in her little training bra.

Once that was done, I moved back to sally and took her bra off. Then Ron said, “Holly, why don’t you kiss her little nubs”

I shot a hateful look at my brother and then remembered I had to say something. So I lowered my head in shame and said, “Yes Sir.”

I leaned into the little girl and kissed her tiny breasts. They had just barely started to grow and were not very big. Once I kissed them both, I went back to Jasmin and undid her bra. Her breast were even smaller and I figured that was because she was even younger than Sally. But I did what I had to do and leaned in and kissed both of her nipples. I say nipples because that is all she has.

I then went back and pulled Sally’s shorts down and off leaving her in her tiny little panties. I wanted to get this over with quickly so moved back to Jasmin and pulled her shorts off. Now I had two little girls in just their panties.

I hesitated for a moment and Sally said, “What are you waiting for cunt. Get our panties off so we can have some fun.” I heard Jasmin giggle when I was told that. I wasn’t sure if she had ever been naked in front of others before or if it was the first time a grown adult was stripping her.

I said, Yes, Ma’am, sorry ma’am.”

I reached out and took her little panties in my hands and pulled them down exposing her little pussy. The pussy I had licked once and was going to do it again soon. I also knew I would be doing the same to her little friend Jasmin.

Ron then said, “Give her one of those Australian kisses Holly.”

I looked at him, wondering what he meant. He saw the puzzled look and said, “An Australian kiss is just like a French kiss Holly, except it is down under. So kiss her and give her some tongue.”

I lowered my head and cried. I went up under her and put my lips to her little hairless pussy and kissed and stuck my tongue in her. I heard her giggle before she pushed me away.

“Go do Jasmin now. She has never had a tongue in her before. Jasmin, you will love it.” Sally said.

I went to Jasmin, pulled her panties down and saw her little black pussy for the first time. She really did look young. I figured she was a lot younger than 14, but I still had to do this. I got her panties off and got between her legs and kissed her tiny pussy and put my tongue in her. At least she didn’t taste bad. Sally didn’t either, but this is so wrong.

Then Jasmin said, “Oh, stop I have to pee.”

I heard Jeni laugh and say, “Just go ahead and pee Jasmin. The bitch will take it all and swallow. She loves it when others use her mouth for a toilet.”

All the others started laughing and I knew what was coming. I clamped my lips over Jasmin’s little hole and I got a big stream of her piss right into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, not wanting to spill any. I knew if I spilled it on the floor they would make me lick it up. I took all she gave me and then licked her lips to get the last few drops.

Jasmin pulled away from me and said, “Wow that was cool. I never knew people liked that. I hope I have to pee again before I go home so we can do it again.”

She thought I enjoyed having someone piss in my mouth and making me swallow it. But, she is just a child and listened to what the others said. And of course, I did just what she thought I liked.

Then Sally said, “Ok you old whore, up on the table. I want to put my hands and arms inside you again. I think I’ll try to go even deeper this time. Maybe you can take me all the way to my shoulder.”

I hope she didn’t push that much into me, and I hoped my cunt wouldn’t take it all. But, all I can do is wait to see.

Then she said, “And while I am doing that, Jasmin is going to sit on your face and you can lick her. She has never cum before and I sure hope you can make her. At least I know you had better make her cum.”

With that Jasmin climbed up on the table and put her naked little pussy right over my mouth. I had just drank her pee and now I had to make her cum. I knew I could do it since I have learned how to lick pussy. But this will be my first black pussy. I don’t mind black, but she is so young.

While Jasmin was getting settled on my face, Sally was playing with my cunt. She had two boys pull my legs wide apart and she was starting to finger me. I could tell she started with two fingers and was slowly adding another one. She just kept adding fingers until I felt a heavy pressure followed by a momentary surge of pain and I knew she had her entire fist inside me.

While she was starting to fist fuck me, I had Jasmin on my face and I was licking her little black pussy. She did taste pretty good, but I still didn’t want to do it. I knew I was going to make her cum because she started getting really wet. I found her clit and sucked on it and she exploded. She was screaming and bouncing around. I had a very hard time keeping my mouth on her. But I did make her cum.

I was getting very excited myself with what Sally was doing in my cunt. She was starting to go deeper with her hand and I felt when she bumped my cervix. Jasmin stayed on my face as she calmed down and I heard someone say, “Wonder if she can cum again?”

I knew what I had to do and just kept licking her pussy, putting my tongue in her and sucking her little clit. I just hope her parents never find out I did this with her. I would be under the jail if they did. That is unless they killed me.

Sally had her fingers working inside me and entered one through the little hole at the center of my cervix and pushed it into my uterus. She kept fucking that finger in and out of my cervix adding finger after finger until she had her entire hand in my uterus. If I thought the pain was bad when her hand entered my cunt, it was nothing compared to when it pushed through my cervix into my uterus. I screamed in a combination of pain and pleasure into little Jasmin’s bare pussy when that happened. I guess she liked how that felt because she came as I screamed. Once she had her hand in my uterus she started pumping it back and forth being sure to slam her fist into the back of my uterus. Each blow caused pain and it felt like she was going to punch up into my chest. I hated what she was doing to me but my cunt just kept taking all of her hand and arm. I felt her really deep and then she started to put her other hand inside me and pushed. I knew she was going to make me take both hands as far as she could get them.

I just kept licking and sucking the little pussy on my face while the other little girl fisted me with both hands. I felt her going deeper with the second hand and soon felt her fingers going into the hole in my cervix, adding her second hand to my uterus. I was so full and it was hurting so badly, but I couldn’t say anything because my mouth was full.

Finally I heard Sally say, “I did it. Both my arms are in up to my shoulder. This is some fucked up cunt you have here Jeni.”

I started crying when she said that. Not because I was sad, but this time I was happy to know I actually took this girls arms as deep as that. Hell if I can take her all the way in, I could fuck anyone or anything with a big cock. I was really a fucking whore and all because I watched porn.

Sally moved around some and Jasmin started cumming again. She is really going to squirt when she gets older because she had so much juice coming out of her pussy when she was cumming. I wondered if I would be around long enough to have her when she was older.

I felt something on my belly and heard Sally giggle and say, “This is nice. I can feel my hands inside her when I put my head on her belly. If I move them, I feel it all.”

Then suddenly Jasmin stopped and climbed off my face. I looked down and saw Sally with her head on my belly and it was moving up and down. She was right, her arms were all the way in me, and she was pushing my belly up and down.

She looked up at me and pulled both arms out of me and said, “Damn that was fun. Jasmin now you get to put your hands and arms inside the bitch while she eats me.”

They switched places and I was soon licking Sally again. I know I would have to lick her good and I was sure she would want it again before they left. I started licking her and felt Jasmin playing with my cunt. Jeni was instructing her on what to do and soon my cunt was full of one of her hands. She was a little smaller than Sally and I figured if I can take Sally like I did, then I won’t have a problem with Jasmin.

I kept licking Sally’s young pussy and felt Jasmin going deeper. I knew when she added her second hand and she laced her fingers together and pushed. It didn’t take long and she too was laying her head on my belly with her hands and arms totally inside me all the way to her shoulders. I thought my poor cunt would never be the same and wondered if I would even feel a cock inside me again.

The two little girls used me like a whore and I let them. The bad part was, I started enjoying all of it. My cunt was so wet it felt like I had pissed all over myself. I never wanted to do any of this, but now that I am, I have kind of liked it. Even if I still want out of my situation, I do like what I am made to do. But maybe it is because I get so turned on when someone, anyone plays with my cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.